Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#781 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 10:26 PM

Just a heads up:

I'm pinning this thread. Carry on.

thanky :w00t:

ナルサク

#782 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 09 October 2019 - 08:44 PM

We got a new page, everybody!!

ddhr2v0-4fd5171c-587a-44e4-95ed-ad0a9e2a

So originally this leads up to that fiasco scene of the NaruSaku closure in the canon.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#783 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:10 AM

So originally this leads up to that fiasco scene of the NaruSaku closure in the canon.

It's close to that scene in fact it's right after this scene not page wise this chasing toneri one.

#784 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:18 AM

It's close to that scene in fact it's right after this scene not page wise this chasing toneri one.

I see. I wonder if this does a 360 into a NS affair scene in the cave  :lmao:

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#785 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:29 AM

I suspect this is gonna be more intense especially when Toneri realizes Naruto and Sakura are chasing him and Hinata.

I think it will be better done in the cave potentially if Naruto is hurt and Sakura has to tend to him.

#786 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:22 AM

I suspect this is gonna be more intense especially when Toneri realizes Naruto and Sakura are chasing him and Hinata.

I think it will be better done in the cave potentially if Naruto is hurt and Sakura has to tend to him.

That could be possible too. Hopefully Sasuke won't make his debut during the NS moments and interrupts a potential romantic moment. 

#787 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 01:02 PM

That could be possible too. Hopefully Sasuke won't make his debut during the NS moments and interrupts a potential romantic moment. 

I honestly hope he does because if she ever were to actually get with Naruto, she needs to get over her unhealthy obsession with him.

#788 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 01:32 PM

Yes I can sense it NS goodness coming in the next page. :hehehe:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#789 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:18 PM

We will.

#790 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:27 PM

I need some NS goodness not have a good time but this page I love.

#791 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:59 AM

I honestly hope he does because if she ever were to actually get with Naruto, she needs to get over her unhealthy obsession with him.

There are better ways (none SS moments) for him to make debut in this manga other than interrupting a NS romantic scene.

I need some NS goodness not have a good time but this page I love.

That would make it twenty years in the making since the original manga of Naruto was released back in 1999  :hehehe:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 12 October 2019 - 11:03 AM.

#792 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 18 October 2019 - 01:58 AM

I could imagine if Sakura-Chan wasnt around, Naruto would whistle and turn like he seen nothing.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#793 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 October 2019 - 04:17 PM

I could imagine if Sakura-Chan wasnt around, Naruto would whistle and turn like he seen nothing.

He would probably noticed eventually after ten minutes and say" oh right, Hinata was taken I should save her" It shows how much he cares for her. I bet if it was Rock Lee, Kiba or even Sai the ones getting kidnapped he wouldn't hesitate to go after them lol.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#794 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 02:41 AM

ddk4zgq-364b102b-8c4e-4776-92ed-ef16a21d

We got the next page, guys, and it looks like the action is gonna pick up here with Naruto and Sakura chasing Toneri and Hinata, since obviously Naruto is not messing around using his Shadow Clone Jutsu to do some recon.

#795 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:10 PM

Gah, I wish these pages came out more frequently.

#796 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 November 2019 - 08:55 PM

Gah, I wish these pages came out more frequently.

Patience is a virtue.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#797 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 09:50 PM

Wait did the clones were missing in the movie?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#798 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 02:54 PM

Wait did the clones were missing in the movie?

I think if I remember right he didn't use those much in the movie, and this scene Naruto just charged toneri who then blew a hole clean through the earth and Naruto tanked it. Yes a massive hole straight through the earth.

#799 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 04:29 PM

I think if I remember right he didn't use those much in the movie, and this scene Naruto just charged toneri who then blew a hole clean through the earth and Naruto tanked it. Yes a massive hole straight through the earth.

That's what I think that's the case too.

#800 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 14 November 2019 - 10:20 PM

lol, is this why I keep seeing people having the nerve to make Naruto vs. Superman threads all day?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users