• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#41 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 29 May 2015 - 04:24 AM

Maybe...

:wow: :wow: :wow:

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#42 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 03:10 PM

More!!! :angry:
33, I just finished and it's really damn exciting. Probably gonna watch the anime.

33, I was expecting more but thats great. I really don't like to start reading mangas where I'm far behind.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#43 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:03 PM

I dropped this series since the first episode. MC is Eren from AoT that's all. The plot is trying so much. I mean seriously? Aliens has invaded the earth.... I can't even.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#44 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:08 PM

I dropped this series since the first episode. MC is Eren from AoT that's all. The plot is trying so much. I mean seriously? Aliens has invaded the earth.... I can't even.

Aliens invaded the earth?

He's sorta like Eren, but the vengeance thing is kinda played off as a cover.

EXL5X4B.png

#45 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:26 PM

Vampires* or whatever those creators called.

I don't like it for now. I might pick it up later but I doubt it.

Edited by Sakura~, 31 May 2015 - 09:28 PM.

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#46 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 09:33 PM

Vampires* or whatever those creators called.
I don't like it for now. I might pick it up later but I doubt it.

You should. It's pretty good if you can get into it.

EXL5X4B.png

#47 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:01 PM

Trang, do you know what days the episodes come out?

EXL5X4B.png

#48 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:18 PM

Trang, do you know what days the episodes come out?

Every Saturday. So far, nine episodes have aired, but the thing is that the airing schedule will be the same as Fate/Stay Night- UBW: After episode 12, the anime will take a break, and then continue on in October or so. It should be a total of 24 episodes, with an anime original ending.

Edited by trang95, 02 June 2015 - 10:18 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#49 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 10:54 PM

Every Saturday. So far, nine episodes have aired, but the thing is that the airing schedule will be the same as Fate/Stay Night- UBW: After episode 12, the anime will take a break, and then continue on in October or so. It should be a total of 24 episodes, with an anime original ending.

Nooooooooo I want it to follow the manga :cry:

EXL5X4B.png

#50 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:06 PM

That's the risk of 24 episode per season anime. While it has great quality compare to weekly anime, sometimes it doesn't follow the original source.

#51 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 02 June 2015 - 11:10 PM

That's b/c there's no telling if there will be a season 2... Studio Wit is more committed to AoT :sweat: Like, the animation in Owari no Seraph sometimes really takes dumpsterdives if you ask me.

Edited by trang95, 02 June 2015 - 11:10 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#52 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 06:19 PM

It does. Well, the artstyle is not very shounen in my eyes, but I still like it. Whenever I see color arts of Owari no Seraph, I feel it's reminiscent of Pandora Hearts (sorry if I insulted any Pandora fans in here).

Pandora Heart's art style definitely isn't very 'shounen', it's just plain gorgeous, lol. And yes, it does have very beautiful -- maybe somewhat effeminate? -- male characters.

#53 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 12:02 PM

Pandora Heart's art style definitely isn't very 'shounen', it's just plain gorgeous, lol. And yes, it does have very beautiful -- maybe somewhat effeminate? -- male characters.

Effeminate beautiful male character is not uncommon in shonen manga.

#54 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:38 PM

OMFG

where is season 2?? :eager:

i just finished watching the anime for one day lol i thought it was bleh at first, then became so-so, then comes the last 4 episodes and i was like  holy cow... *insert wide-eyed kitten emoticon here*

and oh.. that ending.. someone's buddies with the other side. well guess that's pretty normal in a story with a "who are the real baddies" trope.

but its interesting and i came to like the characters.. the wide-eyed archer was the cutest lol i can't resist guys with curly fluffy hair lol i think im a lil jealous actually.. how can does he make it so fluffy?

I'm okay with ShinoaxYu but im also okay if its not going there.

MikaxYu FTW the bromance is strong here lol that bridal style of carrying.. o dear god i'm turning into a bad fujoshi

#55 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 July 2015 - 03:56 PM

I'll watch the anime as soon as it's its turn in the list. It's a good anime :D

#56 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:53 AM

Didn't know we had a thread for this awesome series :wow:

Well, I haven't watched the first part of the anime to the end (I'm stuck at episode 7 T_T) But I'm reading the manga too.such a shame that it's a monthly one  :cry: 

Does anyone else follow the manga? 

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#57 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:56 AM

I watched the anime and wants to read the manga too.. where is it good to start?

#58 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

I watched the anime and wants to read the manga too.. where is it good to start?

The manga?

#59 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:12 AM

The manga?

Yeah. Like do i have to start from the very beginning or can jump to a certain chapter?

#60 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:15 AM

Yeah. Like do i have to start from the very beginning or can jump to a certain chapter?

Uh, I don't really know :sweatdrop: I just started it today.. But the anime kinda followed the manga (still some panels there weren't) 
So I don't know what to recommend.. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: badass, better than Naruto, oh look a real friendship, actual character development, badass ladies, vampires but not twighlight, way better than Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users