Close
Photo

Any MAC users here that can help me?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:01 AM

Hello!

(Please feel free to move this into another section if I put it in the wrong one)

It may seem a little silly, but for the life of me I can't understand how to paste a GIF in the forum. I tried a number of things and nothing seems to work. (with the normal windows PC I just copy the image from internet and then paste it in my reply box)

Is there any good soul who uses a mac and/or knows his/her way around it that can spare me a second and tell me how to do that? I would help me tremendously!

An 'how to do it for dummies' would really make my day!

Thanks! :)

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#2 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:18 PM

I have a mac as well and every time I can never drag and drop any sort of image file on any forum. My solution was to upload my gif/jpg/png on imgur and just copy&paste the BBCode link (message boards & forums).

This is an example of one that I just uploaded.

OR39hxU.gif

Oh my goodness! It worked! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!  :squish:

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#3 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:42 PM

Oh my goodness! It worked! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!  :squish:

YAY!

#4 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:50 PM

YAY!

Pjr9bh5OUkgTe.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users