1457 replies to this topic

#61 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:46 AM

I always have said that the final fight could be ns ace in the hole, but this was long before the movie was announced, anyways I think the chapter is like this:

We always knew this was coming, but not this soon and so suddenly.

Sasuke is an kitten, again...

We were right in him causing kitten, again, for team 7.

Now while it's narutos fight against Sasuke, this impacts sakura and Kakashi too, mainly the only thing though is how this mentally effects, them.

Though I feel this will take quite a few chapters to do, about 15 or so, whatever the case. If anything else, it's possible that we will get an answer to a question I felt for a long time, what will sakura do in this situation, what will she do if naruto is badly injured by sasuke?

I feel at this point, now because this happened, perhaps the last movie will cover this crisis and the manga may hit an end mark unless the manga needs to run for a few months in the next year for a falling action deal.

Though at this point, concerning pairings, well is it just me, or is this literally the third time nh has been prevented from doing anything? It's amazing, everyone thinks the genjutsu is over, but nope, put Sasuke in there to screw everyone over, nh fans have nothing again, on the irony. SS fans are not going to get much going either now. Is this funny or what?

Ns stuff could happen at the side but not going in it primarily since it's naruto vs Sasuke, the big end fight now.

As for the last, at this point I really think Kishi should just finish what he started with the pairing stuff, because aside from the fight, he has given the audience the means to what could be the end with the hints in sakura like Kushina, better than just ending the manga as open ended and letting studio suck up to the boob with legs hinata and just use the timeskip as an excuse to make a relationship because it's nonexistent in the manga and nearly all filler in the manga/original story. As of right now, this is the only gripe I would have with the movie,nif Kishi is just going to leave this subplot unresolved, it would be bad for the future cause beyond the last movie, so could pull any excuses they want simply because they would be in charge from that point, using the timeskip as an excuse for nh when it was never focused or put much in on during the manga, Kishi can at least end the love subplot with ns at this point and it makes sense. Really this is the one other deal aside from ending the story I would hope he does.

Oh but god any SS fans thinking sakura will support Sasuke, after hearing how he wants to kill the 5 kage, tsunade who is one of them, yeah I don't think she would let Sasuke kill her master or naruto for that matter, and we know who sakura is supporting for hokage so.... SS lost.

Edited by Inferno180, 10 September 2014 - 10:49 AM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#62 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

Exactly like I said a long time ago. The Uchiha's have to die once and for all. No more Sharingan, no more crazy love. End the cycle.

Or.... Naruto takes Sasuke down and Sakura removes his eyes and destroys them.

Great job Rikudou Sennin you are officially an idiot.

I had the same thought.  I wondered if maybe it was the final, final test.  

#63 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:47 AM

whyy...? well, thanks you :cry:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Come on man, you know I don't mean you. :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#64 Heaven and Earth

Heaven and Earth

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Story telling is my interest. I love all manner of sharing information, themes, history and fiction. Have a story to tell or share?

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

Here we go again, I should of known, I should of known, Here we go again!

My money is that they'll dispel the tsukyomi when Naruto and Sasuke clash the Chidori/Rasengan.

I hope Sakura plays a major part in this fight too.

T6MUlTA.png

"When Heaven and Earth are opened together

The path of righteousness will never leave your grasp forever." 

#65 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Didn't the movie said the introduction to the new era?

#66 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

On the positive note, no "Naruto-Kun" for a while.

she will break free like the queen.

#67 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:49 AM

The break makes me think we are in for a long and possibly good fight.

#68 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Naruto means bussiness.

#69 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

no guys... you didn't know... Granpa toad sage knew it! :hm:

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#70 Narutofanfreak

Narutofanfreak

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:MANGA!

It's the OVA all over again!!!!

That's immediately what i thought of when i read this chapter. Even more so, only Kakashi and Sakura are there, mirroring the OVA exactly. Will Sakura hold Naruto in her arms at the end like the OVA? :D

YOLO LOYO

#71 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Didn't the movie said the introduction to the new era?

New era where Sasuke rules the world and K11 are the resistance group :o
Someone write a fanfic, quick

#72 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Yes, Sasuke Yes!! I am super duper proud of you. I knew you would backstab them!

I knew that fight with Kaguya didn't show your full potential. You must have saved your energy! Hahaha great going Sasuke!!

SasuSaku guys on tumblr are bragging by using this image

spoiler

Don't know what to say for their stupidity.lol

Can you please stop? 99% of your posts consists of NH/SS arguments. Stop bringing them here. Unless you're a troll which I honestly think you are.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#73 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

Naruto is gonna end it with his usual brainwashing speech... I hope.

aw9vkj.gif

#74 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:51 AM

Or.... Naruto takes Sasuke down and Sakura removes his eyes and destroys them.

I had the same thought.  I wondered if maybe it was the final, final test.  

I still say the easiest way is just to kill Sasuke. Much easier and far more effective.

On the positive note, no "Naruto-Kun" for a while.

But what will I do without my weekly dose of "Naruto-Kun"? I've become an addict. :D

Edited by Nostradamus, 10 September 2014 - 10:53 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#75 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

That Sasukehhhhhh!!!!! He still did not learn his lesson afterall! Heel turn and here we go...again!!! 

It was nice to hear that the other half of Kurama will be going into Naruto as well :D 

Naruto....I am sure by the look on his face....he plans to destroy Sasuke now...Finally!!!(I wish it is..like that when he says he's going to end the brothers feud!) Go NARUTOOOOOO!! DESTROY HIM FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY or whatever its called in your world! Ah! Yes...DESTROY HIM FOR THE SAKE OF NINSHU!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#76 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:52 AM

divine tnj is coming.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#77 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

It's the OVA all over again!!!!

You're right...

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#78 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Putting all eight bijuus in genjutsu with just a glance and doing chibaku tensei for all eight of them! Sasuke sure is powerful!! I can't stop smiling. It's been a long time since I enjoyed the manga this much....
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#79 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

I burst out laughing when I saw Sasuke's evil face, I thought it looked really cool. Hagoromo just might be the the dumbest character in this series for giving power to Sasuke.

And my girl Sakura better not stand idly by and watch these two duke it out. Screw what she said during the kage summit arc. If she truly cares about team 7 she will do whatever she can to stop those two from fighting. Not to mention that fact that she said she'll help Naruto "together". But I doubt Kishi will have her do something since it's Kishi after all.  sigh

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#80 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

So....

Holy kitten.

I literally said "holy kitten" the moment Sasuke said he was going to execute the five Kage. 

Like DAMN son. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users