#81 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Qia @ Jan 12 2013, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm actually hoping he has red hair...if that's possible. Didn't Naruto imagine himself having his mom's hair? It would be cool if his child did happy.gif

Edit: Actually I change my mind omg look.

Speaking of NS babies, red haired shall be. lol I hope this isn't too off topic. tongue.gif

I wish I could edit the size, but this is my first OC(an old one), maybe their baby will look like this. :3 She doesn't have a name yet, but she should be around 16.

Edited by sushi., 12 January 2013 - 11:26 PM.

ナルサク

#82 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 04:19 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 12 2013, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This. While I've ran into some very rude and stubborn NH/SS fans in my day since I participated in the NaruSaku vs. NaruHina debates, it doesn't make us any better. Not even that long ago I read some completely disrespectful comment to a NaruHina fan from a NaruSaku fan. It was after 615 released and he just blew up when a NaruHina fan even suggested NaruHina was more possible now. It was absolutely ridiculous, like talking to a kid. Or another argument from a NS fan: "Hinata should die because she's in the way of NaruSaku." facepalm.png Really now? There are bad apples in every shipping fandom, it doesn't make us superior.

I could understand if you strictly visit this forum because's it's usually very peaceful and respectful to others and all you ever see are loud NaruHina fans on other sites. But generalization is bad. No wonder some people think NaruSaku fans come off as arrogant. Not saying any of you actually are arrogant but it could sometimes come off that way to NH/SS fans.

This. So Much.

Especially the bolded. WARNING!! RANT INCOMING.

This is what I have a problem with some of the members here post-615. The fact that when they speculate or try to come up with reasons why NH won't happen is because they're not hoping for it, rather they expect them to happen. This absolutely irked me. I know that this can't be applied to all, but some very persistent (too persistent, in fact) members act this way. In fact, some of the more senior members (people who have been here for as long as I have or longer) act this way. And this utterly disappointed me.

We have always touted ourselves as an open forum and that one of our great qualities of this forum is openness. But when some of our members suggest or are willing to accept NH might be canon, they get blasted for it. And when someone points out that their speculations may not even be true, the speculators blast them for trying to be negative.

The problem I see with these members is that they have no humility. Not even towards their fellow members, but also towards their own opinions.

I'm not dismissing any of the speculations that the members have thrown out here and there for the past agonizing three FREAKIN' WEEKS . Some of them are pretty good and plausible, I might add. But the problem is how they're conveying it.

I'll give you an example:

"This is not an NH moment, it's an obvious character moment"

Now, see the part I bolded??

That is not a speculation anymore. That is more about one's expectations.

Now, how about changing things up a little??

"I believe this is not a NH moment, rather I believe this is Hinata's character moment. (I could be wrong, though)"

See how those bolded parts make a difference?? the former shows some arrogance. The latter shows more humility. If you are willing to accept that even you can be wrong, that makes a whole difference.

All I want to ask is this: so what, if I am accepting the possibility of NH being canon?? that doesn't matter. It's still just a possibility, not a certainty. I also ask this: what's wrong with accepting the fact NH might be canon?? that doesn't mean I'm jumping ship. It's like a B-Ball game. NH may have won this half, but that doesn't mean it's over yet. It's not over till the Adele fat lady sings.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#83 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 11 2013, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I googled "Naruhina kill kishi" and i ended up _____ saying "Kishi was indeed intrigued by some western Hinata fans/NH fans who sent him some letters threatening him that they'll kill him if they doesn't do NH cannon"
on narutobase.net

Kishi: Towards the end both the manga and the anime will get exciting, and as I'm writing the manga (the original), I'll make it exciting even if it costs me my life. I guarantee it will be thrilling, so please, get thrilled with it. Please, wait for that, I wont let u down. I'll try my best. Whatever comes I will do my best.
…I don't have any more to say…(laughter from the crew)
Did I say I'll do my best!? (laughter)

Is it me or is there something here? Perhaps I am over thinking again.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#84 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 16 2013, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hahaha omg never thought about that.
Thats really intresting. It wouldnt be new since he likes to hide things inside his anwers.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#85 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 16 2013, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I was referring to originally lol.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#86 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:33 PM

Well, considering the last chapters, the drawing, Team 7 thing, I bet it will be something interesting.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#87 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 16 2013, 04:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's what I was referring to originally lol.

Why didn't you say so in the first place? tongue.gif
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#88 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 16 2013, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why didn't you say so in the first place? tongue.gif

Look at my first post on this thread wink.gif

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#89 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 16 2013, 05:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look at my first post on this thread wink.gif

I did. Not to be rude, but to be honest your post didn't make any mention of such of a comparison. It seemed more like you were showing how rude NH fans are rather than that kind of connection.

Perhaps this is the reason why no one thought you made that connection till I mentioned something.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#90 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 17 2013, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did. Not to be rude, but to be honest your post didn't make any mention of such of a comparison. It seemed more like you were showing how rude NH fans are rather than that kind of connection.

Perhaps this is the reason why no one thought you made that connection till I mentioned something.

Probably should have bolded, my bad.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#91 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Jan 16 2013, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably should have bolded, my bad.

It's cool. happy.gif

At least we are thinking on the same wavelength.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#92 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Jan 13 2013, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This. So Much.

Especially the bolded. WARNING!! RANT INCOMING.

This is what I have a problem with some of the members here post-615. The fact that when they speculate or try to come up with reasons why NH won't happen is because they're not hoping for it, rather they expect them to happen. This absolutely irked me. I know that this can't be applied to all, but some very persistent (too persistent, in fact) members act this way. In fact, some of the more senior members (people who have been here for as long as I have or longer) act this way. And this utterly disappointed me.

We have always touted ourselves as an open forum and that one of our great qualities of this forum is openness. But when some of our members suggest or are willing to accept NH might be canon, they get blasted for it. And when someone points out that their speculations may not even be true, the speculators blast them for trying to be negative.

The problem I see with these members is that they have no humility. Not even towards their fellow members, but also towards their own opinions.

I'm not dismissing any of the speculations that the members have thrown out here and there for the past agonizing three FREAKIN' WEEKS . Some of them are pretty good and plausible, I might add. But the problem is how they're conveying it.

I'll give you an example:

"This is not an NH moment, it's an obvious character moment"

Now, see the part I bolded??

That is not a speculation anymore. That is more about one's expectations.

Now, how about changing things up a little??

"I believe this is not a NH moment, rather I believe this is Hinata's character moment. (I could be wrong, though)"

See how those bolded parts make a difference?? the former shows some arrogance. The latter shows more humility. If you are willing to accept that even you can be wrong, that makes a whole difference.

All I want to ask is this: so what, if I am accepting the possibility of NH being canon?? that doesn't matter. It's still just a possibility, not a certainty. I also ask this: what's wrong with accepting the fact NH might be canon?? that doesn't mean I'm jumping ship. It's like a B-Ball game. NH may have won this half, but that doesn't mean it's over yet. It's not over till the Adele fat lady sings.

Yup, I agree. When 615 came out, people were jumping ship left and right. Then some people started getting arrogant. The negativity in this thread was very tiring to the point where I was thinking to myself "guys, take a chill-pill, no need to get this distraught over this." This post is great.

#93 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:31 PM

QUOTE (K9ofChaos @ Jan 16 2013, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup, I agree. When 615 came out, people were jumping ship left and right. Then some people started getting arrogant. The negativity in this thread was very tiring to the point where I was thinking to myself "guys, take a chill-pill, no need to get this distraught over this." This post is great.

Do we really need to keep opening this up? I just say that people were overzealous and moved on.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users