Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

it's here

interesting.. --Click here to view--
a redhead who uses chakra chains o_O...wonder if they cleared that with Kishi

Edited by pharix, 01 September 2011 - 03:36 PM.

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:14 PM

What!? Oh No Those aren't chains just a sealing technique that physically manifests well at least we see Rasenshuriken again

Edited by Phantom_999, 01 September 2011 - 04:46 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

This episode know nothin....about anything

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#4 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

I did not see the episode but seriously can't they leave part 1 alone

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#5 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Sep 1 2011, 12:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What!? Oh No Those aren't chains just a sealing technique that physically manifests well at least we see Rasenshuriken again

the book Aoba read said "it would be perfect if a survivor of that village could be found" and it wouldn't be surprising if there was more than one Uzumaki with the chakra chains. her hair color looks the same as Kushina's too.

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Sep 1 2011, 01:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did not see the episode but seriously can't they leave part 1 alone

who said anything about part 1? O.o

Edited by pharix, 01 September 2011 - 06:07 PM.

#6 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

So what's it about? Any Sakura in it? mellow.gif

#7 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

@pharix
I only saw the preview and it's about part 1 Lee (even though post-timeskip Lee appears)...

Edited by crazyefra, 01 September 2011 - 07:25 PM.

そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#8 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

It was nice and quite different compared to other fillers, I can admit that I liked it! What annoys me was the teaser about next weeks ep. Looks like something from Rock Lees own manga...

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Sep 1 2011, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the book Aoba read said "it would be perfect if a survivor of that village could be found" and it wouldn't be surprising if there was more than one Uzumaki with the chakra chains. her hair color looks the same as Kushina's too.

yeah you can assume she is an Uzumaki because of the hair color as for the chains they MIGHT be unique to Kushina but then again not much is known about the clan yet so I won't debate over it since it could be true

yeah you can assume she is an Uzumaki because of the hair color as for the chains they MIGHT be unique to Kushina but then again not much is known about the clan yet so I won't debate over at since it could be true

QUOTE (Kim @ Sep 1 2011, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what's it about? Any Sakura in it? mellow.gif

No. mellow.gif as for the plot I''ll watch it properly and tell you later
okay it is about this island where a group of researchers were conducting experiments on summons and created a mutated monster creature that devours other summonss and takes their attributes like having the web of spiders and such and one if the researchers was a girl with read hair and used sealing jutsu, so is probably part of the Uzumaki clan named Honoka Anyways the monster devoured her along with the other researchers and went back to sleep to evolve some time ago so she
probably used a sealing jutsu to keep her spirit on the the island her spirit guided them to the lab to destroy the creature. She used a sealing jutsu to bind thew monster and Naruto killed it with Rasenshuriken. THE END

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 September 2011 - 11:55 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Sep 1 2011, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah you can assume she is an Uzumaki because of the hair color as for the chains they MIGHT be unique to Kushina but then again not much is known about the clan yet so I won't debate over at since it could be true

No. mellow.gif as for the plot I''ll watch it properly and tell you later
okay it is about this island where a group of researchers were conducting experiments on summons and created a mutated monster creature that devours other summonss and takes their attributes like having the web of spiders and such and one if the researchers was a girl with read hair and used sealing jutsu, so is probably part of the Uzumaki clan named Honoka Anyways the monster devoured her along with the other researchers and went back to sleep to evolve some time ago so she
probably used a sealing jutsu to keep her spirit on the the island her spirit guided them to the lab to destroy the creature. She used a sealing jutsu to bind thew monster and Naruto killed it with Rasenshuriken. THE END

Okay....sounds a bit interesting but it doesn't bring my full attention. mellow.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#11 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:27 PM

I liked the romance thing that was going on with Aoba and the girl. The first part was great, with Naruto and Yamato fighting the giant creatures. The fight with the "ultimate creature" was pretty dull overall. However, the ending with the flower and the picture of the girl was actually pretty touching.

Edited by TerrorKing, 01 September 2011 - 11:27 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#12 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:49 PM

Didnt get my keep me very entertained....

#13 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:05 AM

another...filler thing?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#14 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:31 AM

Another useless filler episode...

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#15 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:39 AM

useless filler yes but entertaining in its own way and not bleach in the eyes bad as some have been.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#16 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:57 AM

Wth was this? I mean fillers are fillers and they aren't supposed to have rhyme or reason but this was just awful. Is there a running theme with ghosts now? Also why even give Aoba a love interest when we know so little about him. I know it was only one episode but you know they were hinting that they both kinda liked each other. It's like here Aoba heres a girlfriend...oh no wait never mind you aren't important enough so yeah....shes not real shes a ghost. Seriously lol WTF!?

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#17 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 05:08 AM

This is the reason why I stopped watching the anime. sigh...

#18 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 06:19 AM

fillers can be awesome!! why wont pierot try!!! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#19 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

Thanks, Phantom! Yeah, I won't watch these fillers, I'm waiting for the canon material.

#20 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 08:55 AM

QUOTE (pharix @ Sep 2 2011, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, it was pretty interesting, for sure. For once, they put in some effort into making the episode. She's another character I wouldn't mind seeing in the manga later. Kishi could easily retcon her in the manga like he did with Gari and Pakura (the KG ET's). Hell, she could be the one to teach Naruto the Uzumaki Fuuinjutsu style.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users