#50621 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 01:05 PM

...what?

If that's the case, why the hell merging both chakras in the first place since now its more like "poisoning" Naruto then? 

Who the hell makes up these ideas?!

They needed someway to convince people this was a "super" disease. One that even needed a journey with the power of SS's love to save Naruto's life but leave him weak enough to to justify how he going to die like a kitten. However, since most people remember Naruto has regenerative abilities, and I think the anime even had a filler or two pointing out that Naruto never gets since because of it. Any thing that could bring him down that bad would probably annihilate the village if anyone else catches it. So, they need a super (stupid) disease that would only effect him; else they have to explain why the entire village isn't already dead by the point he caught it. 

If I were to guess how they came up with this is. They remembered early in part two when Naruto was going four tails it was literally tearing off his skin and when he struck Sakura it did act like a toxin to her. The thing is Naruto has been a container his whole life, his mother was a container before him even when he was in the womb -which is why he has those marks-, that was when Kurama was being antagonistic towards him and he is a Uzumaki. Naruto is around 30 years old at this point. We have had container live longer then that. Off the top of my head Killer Bee, and Roshi of Four Tails were both men older than Naruto is right now and had the beast longer than Naruto. Even they wanted to point out other containers those were implied to have weak bodies/mind/seals. Naruto is an Uzumaki a clan that descended from the Sage and retained his super body allowing to act as container without much problem, and they are well known for having powerful and unique seals. Mito Uzumaki was the first container of Kurama who absorb Kurama when she was an adult -something that is consider far more harmful to the body than putting it into a developing child- manage to live for at-least another fifty years; only requiring to transfer it to Kushina due the fact she was going to die soon not because of some disease but due to old age.

So again this doesn't make sense and then attempt to fix it is going to leave people with even more questioning.

Also despite that fact that Naruto is supposedly dying if he ever uses Kurama chakara again. He pretty much spams it in ever fight especially, the ones that should be happening long after this.

The last time Hinata had a major role in the light novel, they only managed to sold 18k copies of it.

To put that into perspective, #10th rank of Japanese Light Novel sales was ~350k.

In other words, Naruto light novel sales with Hinata in it, is as good as non-existent.

Why would the publisher want to feature her again in this novel, albeit the main plot is about her husband is dying.

It's a sad irony indeed. Out of all the people that should help when Naruto is dying, isn't it much more logical that his wife should be the one to take the charge to save his life?

Useless indeed.

She pretty much became irrelevant to nonexistent everywhere only being used when they absolutely have to due to her being Naruto's Wife/Bolt's Mother but the anime where even they use her sparingly since the backlash. She was promoted to love interest and heroine on the promise by her fanatic on staff that she would be a huge seller. She hasn't. So among other things Shueisha restored Sakura to heroine for Naruto though not love interest -because that ship has sailed- to try to mitigate some of the damage (also didn't matter because Naruto was done and it was now Boruto also because of the ending they try to ignore her as much as possible as well like Hinata.)

Also this is a story to please the SS fans in order to keep the light on. So, it has to be those two that go out and save Naruto.

I'm actually curious about what you guys think ... Excluding everything else, who do you guys think destroy this franchise? Hinata or Sasuke?. Because i notice most of you blame Hinata. Don't get me wrong i hate both of them, but i think Sasuke is far worse than Hinata in every way. I never ever see such a kitteny character got rewarded after all the kitten hes done instead of getting punished. I mean what do you expect from a moe Big boobs cute shy submissive character? They always like that. But Sasuke? That's the First.

Sasuke did consume that plot of Part two he didn't force the manga to abandon everything just over-focus on him to the story's detriment. In order for hinata to become as important as her fans wanted her to be; they had to abandon everything so she can be the core of Naruto.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 August 2019 - 03:27 AM.

#50622 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 August 2019 - 01:45 PM

Is that what it is??? makes you wonder why ANY OTHER tailed beast host was not dead via poisoning a looooong time ago? *knock knock* HI Kira Bee!!! Tell me, has Gyuubi's chakra been making you feel sicky-wicky lately?

Sasuke- Naruto's obsession. Whenever he pops up the story is focused on him entirely, and Naruto loses all train of thought and only gives any concerns himself with to Sasuke to the exclusion of everyone else. He gets the heroine as prize baby maker that he doesn't even seem to want = Destroyed the Plot

Hinata-  Got what she wanted in the end, and what ENTAILED it? A movie dedicated to her where every relevant character in the story became a Hintata cultist like you see in real life, screaming at Naruto you must "MUST MARRY AND AND DOGGY STYLE HINATA!!!!!!!" A SINGLE VILLAIN WAS MADE as a romantic false lead for Hinata and for Naruto to became Nardo A.K.A. the biggest scum bag because Hinta became all that mattered to him for that one movie even above Sasuke, Iruka, Kakashi, Sakura, and the world at large, (and for extra measure Sasuke and Iruka got no screen time in the movie) because that is romantic = destroyed the characters

THE MATH IS CORRECT :yes:

OR ask garra was a host sure he doesn't have it now, and wait would that work for the ten tails host.
Both Sasuke and hinata destroyed the story just in different ways.

#50623 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 August 2019 - 03:04 PM

wait, so Naruto is seriously dying now?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#50624 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 09 August 2019 - 03:25 PM

wait, so Naruto is seriously dying now?

The character or series cause it's hard to say.

#50625 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 03:37 PM

The character or series cause it's hard to say.

Both are.

#50626 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 04:34 PM

Both are.

Yes they are but I don't think the character Naruto will be dying soon since that opening to bolt which might never get back to may have killed him.

#50627 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 07:20 PM

Agreed but hinata would have given him the scarf regardless if it's his birthday, besides if it was Naruto birthday you'd think since he's a hero everyone would throw him a party.
I mean in part 1 it takes place in the summer that part though wait the only time it snowed was in part 1 after haku died. Shippuden was only in the land of iron.

Well, all the other girls were giving him presents though. It could be that they wanted to throw him a party, but Naruto declined.

It actually does make more sense that Naruto the Last takes place around Naruto's birthday. It explains why everyone wants to give him presents and it also explains why Hinata was so adamant about giving it to him around this time assuming of course she had it this whole time and never once thought of giving it to him until now.

I mean, it could be December and maybe giving presents cause it is Christmas, but Christmas doesn't seem to be a holiday they celebrate in the Naruto world. In our world, they could make Christmas Naruto, but only for adverts and promotions.

Again, it is one hell of a coincidence if it wasn't.

I don't know. Making it happen around his birthday would actually explain things alot easier than "Every day all the girls in Konoha bombard him with presents."

So, the whole scarf thing always felt like a big gimmicky stunt to me. Not just about her giving Naruto a present for...reasons. Snow, birthday, or whatever. But I always felt like they hoped it would catch on with their female NH fans. And that all these lovesick girls would start knitting in support of their character and show up at the theater with their red scarves on. It seems tailor-made to be a promotional stunt. They pushed it everywhere too, on all their marketing leading up. Which also says to me how much they were pushing the movie and ending at one audience, and not writing the ending that suited the story. (On another note, I never saw anything about Hinata's knitted red scarf catching on, except for a single photo of Kishimoto wearing one. So I think it failed as a publicity stunt.)

They needed someway to convince people this was a "super" disease. One that even needed a journey with the power of SS's love to save Naruto's life but leave him weak enough to to justify how he going to die like a kitten. However, since most people remember Naruto has regenerative abilities, and I think the anime even had a filler or two pointing out that Naruto never gets since because of it. Any thing that could bring him down that bad would probably annihilate the village if anyone else catches it. So, they need a super (stupid) disease that would only effect him; else they have to explain why the entire village isn't already dead by the point he caught it.

If I were to guess how they came up with this.is. They remembered early in part two when Naruto was going four tails it was literally tearing off his skin and when he struck Sakura it did act like a toxin to her. The thing is Naruto has been a container his whole life, his mother was a container before him even when he was in the womb -which is why he has those marks-, that was when Kuramawas being antagonistic towards himm and he is a Uzumaki. Naruto is around 30 years old at this point. We have had container live longer then that. Off the top of my head Killer Bee, and Roshi of Four Tails were both men older than Naruto is right now and had the beast longer than Naruto. Even they wanted to point out other containers those were implied to have weak bodies/mind/seals. Naruto is an Uzumaki a clan that descended from the Sage and retained his super body allowing to act as container without much problem, and they are well known for have powerful and unique seals. Mito Uzumaki was the first container of Kurama who absorb Kurama when she was an adult -something that is consider farm more harm full to the body that putting it into a developing child- manage to live for at-least another fifty years; only requiring to transfer it to Kushina due the fact she was going to die soon not because of some disease but due to old age.

So again this doesn't make sense and then attempt to fix it is going to leave people with even more questioning.

Also despite that fact that Naruto is supposedly dying if he ever uses Kurama chakara again. He pretty much spams it in ever fight especially, the ones that should be happening long after this.

She pretty much became irrelevant to nonexistent everywhere only being used when they absolutely have to due to her being Naruto's Wife/Bolt's Mother but the anime where even they use her sparingly since the backlash. She was promoted to love interest and heroine on the promise by her fanatic on staff that she would be a huge seller. She hasn't. So among other things Shueisha restored Sakura to heroine for Naruto though not love interest -because that ship has sailed- to try to mitigate some of the damage (also didn't matter because Naruto was done and it was now Boruto also because of the ending they try to ignore her as much as possible as well like Hinata.)

Also this is a story to please the SS fans in order to keep the light on. So, it has to be those two that go out and save Naruto.

Sasuke did consume that plot of Part two he didn't force the manga to abandon everything just over-focus on him to the story's detriment. In order for hinata to become as important as her fans wanted her to be; they had to abandon everything so she can be the core of Naruto.

They break the story rules all the time. ALL THE TIME. They either don't flesh out the background, or they ignore it. Or they change it all and never go back. Be it power or character development or background — there's nothing that they won't throw out and try to force in a different direction if it suits them. Ugh.

And as for who was worse for the story.... Hmmm.... I feel like Sasuke was worse for most of the manga (Naruto's whole motivation was him), while Hinata was just nonexistent until the end when they gave her a huge bump in prominence. Then Naruto's actions shifted to justify whatever was going on with her, and everything with Sasuke sort of resolved itself ofscreen. We're just told that Naruto and Sasuke are friends again, wihtout ever seeing it.

However in terms of importance, it's supposed to be if you can remove a character from the plot and it doesn't majorly change the story or the characters around them, then you don't need that character. Remove Hinata, at any point, and the story would go on unchanged. But remove Sasuke, and there would be some problems. Whole scenes couldn't happen - like the attack from Orochimaru or the addition of Sai to their group, both of which changed Sakura and Naruto's characters.

So maybe Sasuke was a necessary character that could have been written better, while Hinata was pointless, from start to finish!! :D

#50628 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:23 AM

So, the whole scarf thing always felt like a big gimmicky stunt to me. Not just about her giving Naruto a present for...reasons. Snow, birthday, or whatever. But I always felt like they hoped it would catch on with their female NH fans. And that all these lovesick girls would start knitting in support of their character and show up at the theater with their red scarves on. It seems tailor-made to be a promotional stunt. They pushed it everywhere too, on all their marketing leading up. Which also says to me how much they were pushing the movie and ending at one audience, and not writing the ending that suited the story. (On another note, I never saw anything about Hinata's knitted red scarf catching on, except for a single photo of Kishimoto wearing one. So I think it failed as a publicity stunt.)

They break the story rules all the time. ALL THE TIME. They either don't flesh out the background, or they ignore it. Or they change it all and never go back. Be it power or character development or background — there's nothing that they won't throw out and try to force in a different direction if it suits them. Ugh.

And as for who was worse for the story.... Hmmm.... I feel like Sasuke was worse for most of the manga (Naruto's whole motivation was him), while Hinata was just nonexistent until the end when they gave her a huge bump in prominence. Then Naruto's actions shifted to justify whatever was going on with her, and everything with Sasuke sort of resolved itself ofscreen. We're just told that Naruto and Sasuke are friends again, wihtout ever seeing it.

However in terms of importance, it's supposed to be if you can remove a character from the plot and it doesn't majorly change the story or the characters around them, then you don't need that character. Remove Hinata, at any point, and the story would go on unchanged. But remove Sasuke, and there would be some problems. Whole scenes couldn't happen - like the attack from Orochimaru or the addition of Sai to their group, both of which changed Sakura and Naruto's characters.

So maybe Sasuke was a necessary character that could have been written better, while Hinata was pointless, from start to finish!! :D

Actually tyranny is doing a what if sasuke died and not a lot changed just Hinata dying and Naruto getting the curse mark and Sakura is more protective of Naruto and they get closer.

#50629 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:34 AM

I just thought of something... who would Beavis and Butthead want to do more? Sakura or Hinata?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#50630 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:44 AM

You know looking at what they've done so far, I would agree with you that they would rather die with their decision, but I have to disagree with you because one simple reason. Why did they chose this ending? The answer to that is greed. Money to be more precise.

Everything about the ending from how it ended, to what happened in it, to what came from it, screams marketing team. A decision not done to end the series and then leave room to continue it or spin it off in something else, but a decision done at least in their minds to squeeze every single penny from it and continue to go to bank for years. Yes, we all know that their choices were idiotic, but keep in minds such decisions are not made and weren't made by people who know what was best, only what they thought was best.

And you know these choices well. Like making the child of Naruto a child of Hinata because they thought Hinata sells more than Sakura does, and all the others like putting everyone together to make kids in order for Naruto's child to have buddies, etc.

Kishi wanted out for whatever reason whether it was his health mentally or otherwise, boredom or not liking the decisions that were made above him we don't know, but it's clear that he wanted out. That's became obvious from the short battle that Naruto and Sasuke had and from the rushed ending chapter. So with him out of the picture, the ones that were left did and still do what they want.

It really is the greatest anime tragedy ever in history. Thus far anyway.

But sooner or later greed comes into play because at the end of the day it's all about money. It's a business after all.

I mean do you think that Toriyama just decided one day out of the blue to retcon his ending and did it out of the kindness of his heart? Of course not let's be honest here, someone came to him with a big pile of money and to do it because they in turn wanted money.

When will this happen to Kishi? I do not know, nor do I know if that's actually necessary or if it will be necessary at that point. It's not going to be anytime soon that's for sure, but eventually. The greed of men always comes on top.

My big argument against this is is do you really think they would change the ending to a NaruSaku ending and make it canon for money? I don't believe they would.

They could have made Naruto the Last non-canon, and redid the the entire ending with NaruSaku rather easily making the story far more effective with far more fans satisfied and make more money if NaruSaku would have made canon. Hell, let's be honest, if NS made canon we all might have ignored most of the issues with the Naruto manga if NS became canon and even excused them.

That's my biggest thing. NS would have definitely made them more money, but like companies bowing down to SJW culture, they tried to go for a market that didn't really buy anything. NH fans and proenders didn't really "buy" the merchandise. We did. Plus, are we really going to say that they were THAT stupid to believe that only NH made money in America if that was what they were going after?

Even Kishimoto himself said there was quite a rift in America he didn't realize. If he found out about it and he didn't care, how come they didn't?

If I said "Hey, you know you would make more money off of NS than you would NH," would they really go for it? AND bring up how successful Road to Ninja was...and how it was mostly NS centrist...how could they not see how good NS was profit wise?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 10 August 2019 - 10:46 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50631 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:48 PM

I mean, is Naruto the character himself dying for real, for real?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#50632 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:12 PM

He is still alive in the manga...for now. But he will eventually die for drama as for that disease who knows. 

#50633 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 02:57 AM

Doubt it there not killing him off yet maybe. Like is anyone falling for this trap, when they tried it with goku it made sense and was a key point in the story, this seems like a trap to get people reading.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 11 August 2019 - 02:59 AM.

#50634 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 06:20 AM

Dying yes, but he's not yet dead. I think they are using it as a plot device on how HE COULD BE KILLED by Sasuke 2.0 later which is what kick started the very first chapter in the manga

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 August 2019 - 06:20 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50635 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:53 AM

Dying yes, but he's not yet dead. I think they are using it as a plot device on how HE COULD BE KILLED by Sasuke 2.0 later which is what kick started the very first chapter in the manga

Hmm good theory but I don't think we will ever get back to the first chapter opening. Besides I doubt they will kill Naruto for real I mean it didn't stick with goku or Yusuke or ichigo.

#50636 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:55 PM

yeah it is only a theory on my part for the time being. Although you will remember that the first chapter of Boruto started with with Konoha destroyed and Boruto and and Kawaki looking like "over the effing top edgelords" and it was stated the story is practically is retelling events all the way up to that point I believe. So I'm saying they are likely BSing the reason the village is is shambles and what could kill Nardo now that he is a demigod, if it turns out to be true. BUUUUT it is also likely that they are using that as an attention grabbing tool to never allude to again, in which case I will :lmao: because of how cheesy and ridiculous it was in the first place. Honestly though, I don't care if Nardo lives or dies because he is NOT NARUTO. I see no semblance of the character I followed for 15 years  

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 August 2019 - 06:38 PM.

#50637 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:01 PM

A Tumblr showing some hints of people who are kitten and harass NS fans online.

https://narusakuwatch.tumblr.com/

#50638 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:41 PM

Ah yes, what else is new? they resort to bashing, cyber bullying and insults because they deluded themselves that much that NaruHina "is perfect and in love and is intended from the beginning" or they KNOW they can't win with their crack pairing in a contest of logic or narrative structure

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 August 2019 - 05:20 PM.

#50639 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 11 August 2019 - 08:52 PM

Here is another thing that happens from the new Sasuke novel,

Apparently he has addressed that one of his biggest regrets was the way he treated Sakura throughout part 1 and practically all of Part 2.

I mean wow.... I would say thats a sign of development for his character, but I dont believe that justifies everything that happened during that time frame cause too little too late buddy!

Edited by LuckyChi7, 11 August 2019 - 08:52 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#50640 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:21 PM

Here is another thing that happens from the new Sasuke novel,

Apparently he has addressed that one of his biggest regrets was the way he treated Sakura throughout part 1 and practically all of Part 2.

I mean wow.... I would say thats a sign of development for his character, but I dont believe that justifies everything that happened during that time frame cause too little too late buddy!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Really?! In order to justify SS as a legit pairing, you finally made Sasuke regret and apologize to Sakura for the way he treated her after HOW MANY YEARS?!!!! Very ridiculous and down right pathetic. :no:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users