195 replies to this topic

#61 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:05 PM

I was too busy enjoying VAMPS live in Paris and winning a dedicace from them I totally forgot about Naruto LOL
Then I went on Tumblr and saw this big fat kitten about Hinata big power that shake the earth LOL

Well here is what you missed. Kishi admitted that Hinata is a stalker with no importance, while Sakura is just addicted to Sasuke. Spoilers from the early screening for the burrito movie came out; and it's garbage. And today this chapter came out and Hinata shakes the world with her power. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#62 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:24 PM

Well at least we finally found out more about Konohamaru`s parents.  I think it`s cool that they were ANBU agents

#63 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:32 PM

Apparently, it's non-canon, since it was written by the same guy that did Lee and Sasuke's spin off. However it's the fact that anyone has the audacity to not only claim Hinata is the heroine, but also, that Sakura is just a self proclaimed one, that pisses me off.

They gave the most basic possible introductions for all of team 7, yet Hinata is not only called a freaking princess, but an elite, heroine, and world changing. The BS is too damn much, considering she has proven to be zero of those things and only cares about her "love" for Naruto.

tumblr_no7o6tNBMp1r7jej4o1_250.gif

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#64 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

A last minute attempt to sell tickets...

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#65 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 10:47 PM

I have to ask where was this heroine when Kaguya appeared?

Oh yeah I remember she wasn't there. The one that was there was Sakura. The one that did more than Sasuke in that fight.

Sakura the real heroine.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#66 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:40 PM

What the...

I really lost it when they called Hinata "princess of the hyuuga family and a new age heroine" :lmao:  and even more when I read she managed to "shake the world with her powers" :lmao:....excuse me is this Hinata the same one from the original series, the one that didn't won any real fight and only managed to complete  a tech her cousin did in Part 1 after almost 630 chapters

oh my god , Kishi, what the kitten is this....

Edited by Nar123, 30 July 2015 - 11:40 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#67 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:44 PM

How I said and another theard (and nobody gaves a kitten) I watched the preview ehere in osaka 

and there is a scene where sarada say to sasuke show his love to sakura for everyone see 

sasuke is all blushing and saying "what are you saying ? shut the up this is not of your bisiness your mom know I love she"

well the animator from SP (the same who worked in the last) just posted this pic :

tumblr_nsazk79nqK1r0mbqgo3_1280.jpg

Maybe this "I <3 sakura" is the sasuke's way to show his love for everyone

Pathetic 

SS is such a problematic relationship underneath that the authors have to make the characters constantly reassure the audience every single time that hey are on screen that they are married, "husband" and "wife" and that they "love" each other somehow...

It happened on Gaiden and it's happening now...just pathetic

#68 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:09 AM

Pathetic 

SS is such a problematic relationship underneath that the authors have to make the characters constantly reassure the audience every single time that hey are on screen that they are married, "husband" and "wife" and that they "love" each other somehow...

It happened on Gaiden and it's happening now...just pathetic

How do you think DBZ fans feel right now I mean all they might hear is how SasuSaku is like Bulma and Vegeta.

#69 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:32 AM

How do you think DBZ fans feel right now I mean all they might hear is how SasuSaku is like Bulma and Vegeta.

This is stupid :facepalm:

SS is nothing like Bulma and Vegeta. Bulma isn't dependent or addicted to Vegeta like Sakura is to Sasuke, she also stands up to him and doesn't take his kitten

these two pairings are nothing alike

#70 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:47 AM

This is stupid :facepalm:

SS is nothing like Bulma and Vegeta. Bulma isn't dependent or addicted to Vegeta like Sakura is to Sasuke, she also stands up to him and doesn't take his kitten

these two pairings are nothing alike

oh that is true I mean lets not for get that one line Vegeta said in battle of gods

"You hit my Bulma" Or "That's my Bulma!"

that shows Vegeta loves Bulma unlike Sasuke, funny how DBZ can do romance right.

#71 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:49 AM

oh that is true I mean lets not for get that one line Vegeta said in battle of gods

"You hit my Bulma" Or "That's my Bulma!"

that shows Vegeta loves Bulma unlike Sasuke, funny how DBZ can do romance right.

In Gaiden Sasuke showed who he really loves. It's Naruto.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#72 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 12:59 AM

In Gaiden Sasuke showed who he really loves. It's Naruto.

Yeah which makes me wonder why SS thinks its good?

#73 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 01:40 AM

Why is there more? Stahp!

#74 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:15 AM

Eh, just ignore it. it's better for your sanity.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#75 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:32 AM

WTH? I can't unsee that kitten....

Okay...

- first off, Hinata doesn't look like Hinata. She looks nothing like her old character. Or rather, a zombie version of her old character. What's all the crap about her achievements?!

- Sakura looks more like Tsunade, while Hinata is apparently regressing to a doll-like plasticity of her face.

- Bolt has a crystal necklace around his neck that is important because.... Oh yeah, that's right, it's not. His dad's was smashed. So Bolt's is just a stick wrapped in thread and strung around his neck.

- Bolt also can do the crazy cloning (a highly advanced technique) with ease.... Um hello? You are NOT Naruto! No one else can do that!!

- the sad NS relationship trope now being replayed with Sarada and Bolt...which is no longer cute because it DIDN'T WORK THE FIRST TIME!

- and lastly, they just have to trash the female characters again, don't they?! And I don't care that their drawn in ridiculous chibi. It's still degrading. 

It looks like Kishi drew the first half and the Lee-spinoff illustrator drew the last half. Kishi says he's retired...but he just keeps churning out more crap.

I used to think there was a bottom to all this. Nope.

#76 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:40 AM

@tricksie
I think Burito wear bolt necklace.

Anyone could learn kage bushin no jutsu.

Kishi know how to jump to the abyss and beyond.

#77 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:46 AM

@tricksie Please keep in mind that any low point can always go lower.

Every single time you think it can't possibly get any dumber than it already is; they find a way. Since November that's all they've been doing.

And trust me, they are not done yet.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#78 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 04:06 AM

They did this to insult us. 

I don't see it that way there trying to bait lost fans that includes ns fans but the tactics aren't working at all. 

#79 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:02 AM

k, im not mad. just laughing at anyone who buys this. they dont care about telling a good story with likable characters or morals, they just want your money! XD

#80 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:17 AM

How I said and another theard (and nobody gaves a kitten) I watched the preview ehere in osaka 
and there is a scene where sarada say to sasuke show his love to sakura for everyone see 
sasuke is all blushing and saying "what are you saying ? shut the up this is not of your bisiness your mom know I love she"
well the animator from SP (the same who worked in the last) just posted this pic :
tumblr_nsazk79nqK1r0mbqgo3_1280.jpg
Maybe this "I <3 sakura" is the sasuke's way to show his love for everyone

I barely understood the rest of your post but i do get the gist of it. So Sarada ask Sasuke to show his love to his waifu?

So did he chidori her to her kokoro? Or did he strangle her neck passionately or knock her unconscious.. i could say more.. but Sasuke sure knows how to be romantikku desu so its too many to mention.

Apparently, it's non-canon, since it was written by the same guy that did Lee and Sasuke's spin off. However it's the fact that anyone has the audacity to not only claim Hinata is the heroine, but also, that Sakura is just a self proclaimed one, that pisses me off.

They gave the most basic possible introductions for all of team 7, yet Hinata is not only called a freaking princess, but an elite, heroine, and world changing. The BS is too damn much, considering she has proven to be zero of those things and only cares about her "love" for Naruto.

tumblr_no7o6tNBMp1r7jej4o1_250.gif

Well THIS spinoff like the lee and sasuke ones are GAG mangas. Parodies and jokes .. so we all know why the description was like that.

I understand them if thats the case.
Yeah ill just think of it as if they are trying to make a joke.. a bad one but still a joke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users