• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:16 PM

OMG A BLOG. I'll post actual substantial stuff LATAH.

... Anyway, I'm creating this for ONE REASON:

Pick a pairing from my fandoms, and come with a location and/or situation, and I will write you a short something about the kiss that happened in that context.

Writing Meme.

GO! 8D

#2 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:18 PM

RaiRae.

Shower.

GO.
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#3 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:20 PM

Naruto/Sakura

Swimming.

GO.

#4 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:37 PM

OMFGAAAAAH U IZ CRAZAY.

Zuko/Katara OMG CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. THANK YOU.

Waterfall

Post-TSR

Bloodbending is mandatory.

omgomgomgomg.

GOGOOGOGOGOGOOGOG.

wow.png <333

#5 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:39 PM

Geesh, kids, Yoko can only do so much at once! Give her a chance!!! arg.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#6 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:40 PM

*Jaw DROPS* :what:

You actually finally created a blog...and the name iz kickass! 8D <333~

#7 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 07:44 PM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Dec 7 2008, 01:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Geesh, kids, Yoko can only do so much at once! Give her a chance!!! arg.gif

HAY MAN. SHE ASKED. D:<

:teehee:

...i'd be willing to take one for her man, if she wanted >w>

*SECONDS GRANNY*
the name is SWEET. and what's more awesome it looks like i COPIED you with the name wow.png

like.

like.

i went back to my krisky-teims writing corner and i reread my snickerdoodle pie haiku-- decided to add it in my title :teehee:

OMG COPYCAT VICTIM wow.png

D:

#8 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 7 2008, 02:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
RaiRae.

Shower.

GO.

Irae was not a very forgetful person. Well, she WAS, at times, but not often. So when she forgets her towel, she doesn't realize it's sortof NOT THERE, until after she's showered. Holding a small handtowel to her chest, she pokes her head out the door. "Hey! Could someone hand me a towel? I forgot to grab one!"

Seeing Rai coming down the hall, red fluffy towel in hand, the blonde backs away from the doorway, holding her free hand out. "Thanks~" He hands her the towel, but his hand lingers on her arm.

"So, uh-" Oh, she knew that tone of voice. Something had happened.

"What, Rai?"

"Uhm. Kap-"

"... What?"

"Sortofateallyouricecream."

". . ." Irae opens her mouth to say something, scream at him. "How the fu-!!" And then, she was cut off. When Rai opened the door, leaned forward, and shut her up.

With a kiss.

Yeah.

Gasping-- Or trying to, really-, taking a step back. Which only encouraged Rai to take a step closer, a hand at the back of her head. Clutching the wet strands lightly. She could feel his other hand on her hip, keeping her from falling as well as holding her closer.

The kiss, which she should be trying to murder him forstop, deepens. Wrapping an arm around his shoulder(the other one was clutching her towel, and she wasn't letting that go. yet.), Irae forgets about the ice cream.

And murdering him.

Right now, she doesn't care.

QUOTE (Cloud @ Dec 7 2008, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto/Sakura

Swimming.

GO.

My writing is so CRACKY today. WTF XD --Click here to view--
She was graceful. Sakura had a strange sort of beauty about her sometimes. She wasn't openly gorgeous, though definitely feminine. He loved watching her move. Her movements were subtle, never overly pronounced. It was one of the many things he loved about her.

Watching her swim in the pond/river/whatever(he was much too distracted to think, really), and making use of what stealth he knows. For once. He wasn't stealthy at all, but when he deemed it absolutely necessary, he could definitely pull it off. So, one would say this makes him a bad ninja.

Oh well. Better things to think about. Like Sakura in a swimsuit.

... Okay, now he thought she was gorgeous.

"Hey, Sakura-chan!" She spun around, most likely to kick his ass. All wet skin and dampened hair and round-- OKAY STOPPING TRAIN OF THOUGHT NOW.

"I wanted to, uh.." Train of thought came back. Screw you, train of thought. His mind was going to get him killed one day.

"Yes, Naruto?" Eyes narrowed, arms crossed below her boo-- CHEST, below her chest. Focus, Uzumaki.

"I...ah.." He hears a chuckle, and then she's in front of him. Sakura says something, but he's not sure what. She's CLOSE. And she--

"Red doesn't suit you, Naruto~" She'd just kissed him. His cheek. BUT STILL. He's blushing hard enough to put Hyuuga Hinata to shame.

He doesn't notice when she walks away. Or disappears. Or anything, really. He's too busy sputtering and blushing.

Naruto stays like that until Sai finds him. But that conversation, is for another time.

#9 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:05 PM

WAIT I CHANGED MINE.

arg.gif

*jumped into the wet!bandwagon :teehee: *

*okay now leaves >w>...*

WAIT!

CAN I HAS ANOTHER?
(aka buy one get one free? 8D)

wow.png

Altair/Kris!Assassin

Shadowy alleyway of darkness

*Beggar wimmun can cockblock if she likes*

XDDDDD

D:

*okay NOW leaves. for real. >w>....*

#10 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:12 PM

THAT SECOND ONE WILL TAKE ME A WHILE. AND IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I'VE PLAYED ASSASSIN'S CREED. D8

I'll do it latah. JUST ZUTARA FOR NAO. ♥ Maybe. possibly. GAWDI'MHIGHWTF. XDDD

#11 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:15 PM

*LOVES HIGH!YOKOCHAN*

wow.png

*WANTS ZUTARA NAO*

rawr.gif

8DDDDDD

#12 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 7 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Irae was not a very forgetful person. Well, she WAS, at times, but not often. So when she forgets her towel, she doesn't realize it's sortof NOT THERE, until after she's showered. Holding a small handtowel to her chest, she pokes her head out the door. "Hey! Could someone hand me a towel? I forgot to grab one!"

Seeing Rai coming down the hall, red fluffy towel in hand, the blonde backs away from the doorway, holding her free hand out. "Thanks~" He hands her the towel, but his hand lingers on her arm.

"So, uh-" Oh, she knew that tone of voice. Something had happened.

"What, Rai?"

"Uhm. Kap-"

"... What?"

"Sortofateallyouricecream."

". . ." Irae opens her mouth to say something, scream at him. "How the fu-!!" And then, she was cut off. When Rai opened the door, leaned forward, and shut her up.

With a kiss.

Yeah.

Gasping-- Or trying to, really-, taking a step back. Which only encouraged Rai to take a step closer, a hand at the back of her head. Clutching the wet strands lightly. She could feel his other hand on her hip, keeping her from falling as well as holding her closer.

The kiss, which she should be trying to murder him forstop, deepens. Wrapping an arm around his shoulder(the other one was clutching her towel, and she wasn't letting that go. yet.), Irae forgets about the ice cream.

And murdering him.

Right now, she doesn't care.

Whoa! Damn Melissa. That was HOT! wow.png

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 7 2008, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My writing is so CRACKY today. WTF XD --Click here to view--
She was graceful. Sakura had a strange sort of beauty about her sometimes. She wasn't openly gorgeous, though definitely feminine. He loved watching her move. Her movements were subtle, never overly pronounced. It was one of the many things he loved about her.

Watching her swim in the pond/river/whatever(he was much too distracted to think, really), and making use of what stealth he knows. For once. He wasn't stealthy at all, but when he deemed it absolutely necessary, he could definitely pull it off. So, one would say this makes him a bad ninja.

Oh well. Better things to think about. Like Sakura in a swimsuit.

... Okay, now he thought she was gorgeous.

"Hey, Sakura-chan!" She spun around, most likely to kick his ass. All wet skin and dampened hair and round-- OKAY STOPPING TRAIN OF THOUGHT NOW.

"I wanted to, uh.." Train of thought came back. Screw you, train of thought. His mind was going to get him killed one day.

"Yes, Naruto?" Eyes narrowed, arms crossed below her boo-- CHEST, below her chest. Focus, Uzumaki.

"I...ah.." He hears a chuckle, and then she's in front of him. Sakura says something, but he's not sure what. She's CLOSE. And she--

"Red doesn't suit you, Naruto~" She'd just kissed him. His cheek. BUT STILL. He's blushing hard enough to put Hyuuga Hinata to shame.

He doesn't notice when she walks away. Or disappears. Or anything, really. He's too busy sputtering and blushing.

Naruto stays like that until Sai finds him. But that conversation, is for another time.

Lol, cracky Naruto is cracky/lulzy/and win! :teehee:

#13 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:26 PM

I love you, Yoko-chan. <3

#14 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Dec 7 2008, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Zuko/Katara OMG CAPTAIN OBVIOUS. THANK YOU.

Waterfall

Post-TSR

Bloodbending is mandatory.

THIS, boys and girls, IS WHY I DON'T WRITE ZUTARA. Pure crack and semi OOC ahead. D: --Click here to view--
He couldn't move. It was scary. But not terrifying like he thought it'd be. Zuko swallowed thickly, and stared at the girl in front of him. She--

She wasn't wearing much. Why do water tribe women train in their UNDERWEAR? It was-- Distracting. Very distracting. Maybe it was just her? Katara was... Not like most women he knew. Though, considering 'most women' composed entirely of Mai, Azula, and Ty Lee, that wasn't saying much.

"Do I scare you, Zuko?" With a flick of a wrist, he's forced to walk forwards. Towards her. He sortof wanted to run away. He gulps. "You, uh-"

"I what?" Another forced step towards her-- whywasshewearingsolittledammit--

"Youdon'tscareme!" That... sounded higher-pitched than he meant. Was that a laugh he heard? She was smiling and.. laughing. Katara was.. Amused?

"You are so afraid." Katara was right in front of him now. He can move again. Bloodbending is a terrifying thing. "You're petrified, Zu--"

He's.. Kissing her.

Why is he kissing her? He's only kissed one other person before!

. . .

This was all his Uncle's fault. Somehow.

Oh, right. Waterbending Master that's about to kick his ass. Turning a deep shade of red, Zuko turns tail and RUNS. Away from the waterfall and steam rising from the water as he ran. Slowly. Wading, really.

He HATED water.

And Zuko would never admit it, but--

He wasn't exactly opposed to Bloodbending being used on him. As long as it was just her.

#15 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:52 PM

Sakeshi

Rave-Party-Dance-THING!!!!!!!

8D

#16 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:27 PM

Naruto/Temari/Sakura

Shower..

:teehee:

#17 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:32 PM

Okay, Yoko. I see that you're thread's taken off like a wild stallion here, but I'll give you something to do in your spare time, lol. Just work on everyone else's first; don't want them to go rabid on you mellow.gif

Chiara & Lumen
Random forest clearing outside of Ragnarok base area

You're choice on the mood of the drabble though. Those two things are my only request! Go get 'em Yoko!!! :thumbs:

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#18 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 7 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakeshi

Rave-Party-Dance-THING!!!!!!!

8D

Never writing Sakeshi again EVER. --Click here to view--
Dancing by yourself was boring, Sakura decided. She did like this club, but no matter how good any club may be, It was never fun by yourself. And on general principle, everyone else avoided even brushing against her. They feared her.

As they should. She was Sakura Windsor. She was to be obeyed. And they would--

There was a hand brushing across her shoulder, uncharacteristically bold in nature, though barely there. Sakura tenses for a few moments, before realizing it's probably her date for the night. "What the hell took you so long, Taku-" Blue eyes widen. When he speaks, she knows it's not her date.

"You look bored, Sakura-bitch~"

It's a whisper just near her ear. Nonetheless, it almost makes her shiver. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"Takeshi, you F*cking--" He tilts her chin up a little, and presses two fingers against her lips. "Ah-ah~ Don't cause a scene, now.."When she bites on his fingertips, he merely laughs. His lips drifting across her jawline. Barely touching, really. His fingers were bleeding, but he didn't really seem to care.

Hell, he seemed to LIKE it. The blood was bitter on her tongue.

"Kinky~" Takeshi murmurs, then presses a rough kiss(if you can call it that) to her neck. Teeth, and tongue and-- Holy f*ck, his hand was drifting across the top of her low-cut, red dress. Curse that lace-trim.

With a gasp, Sakura attempts to elbow him away. Before her control is lost. The control she so-loved. But again, he just laughed. It infuriated her. He just laughed, pinned her to the nearby wall, and kissed her. It was just like his earlier kiss. All roughness and a little painful and it should really bother her more than this.

There were no more words. Her mind was lost. Covered by the darkness of the corner he'd managed to find, and the music that she no longer really heard, Sakura could only focus on his hands. Harsh in the way they touched her, the way they wandered and roamed and explored.

Manicured nails scratched him underneath the thin shirt he wore, and Takeshi thinks he likes it.

#19 Recompense

Recompense

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:14 PM

OMFG YOKO

For WRITING AS AWESOME AS THAT. YOU HAVE EARNED YOUR PANTIES BACK!

[Player: "Yoko" Has Recieved: "Panties"] !

8DDD

OKOKOKOKOKOKOK

I GOTSANOTHERONE

RaiRae

In a Burned out Orphanage

*OR*

Sakeshi

ON a Dinner table! (8D NO IDEA)

Edited by Recompense, 07 December 2008 - 11:43 PM.

#20 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:36 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Dec 7 2008, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never writing Sakeshi again EVER. --Click here to view--
Dancing by yourself was boring, Sakura decided. She did like this club, but no matter how good any club may be, It was never fun by yourself. And on general principle, everyone else avoided even brushing against her. They feared her.

As they should. She was Sakura Windsor. She was to be obeyed. And they would--

There was a hand brushing across her shoulder, uncharacteristically bold in nature, though barely there. Sakura tenses for a few moments, before realizing it's probably her date for the night. "What the hell took you so long, Taku-" Blue eyes widen. When he speaks, she knows it's not her date.

"You look bored, Sakura-b*tch~"

It's a whisper just near her ear. Nonetheless, it almost makes her shiver. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

"Takeshi, you kittening--" He tilts her chin up a little, and presses two fingers against her lips. "Ah-ah~ Don't cause a scene, now.."When she bites on his fingertips, he merely laughs. His lips drifting across her jawline. Barely touching, really. His fingers were bleeding, but he didn't really seem to care.

Hell, he seemed to LIKE it. The blood was bitter on her tongue.

"Kinky~" Takeshi murmurs, then presses a rough kiss(if you can call it that) to her neck. Teeth, and tongue and-- Holy kitten, his hand was drifting across the top of her low-cut, red dress. Curse that lace-trim.

With a gasp, Sakura attempts to elbow him away. Before her control is lost. The control she so-loved. But again, he just laughed. It infuriated her. He just laughed, pinned her to the nearby wall, and kissed her. It was just like his earlier kiss. All roughness and a little painful and it should really bother her more than this.

There were no more words. Her mind was lost. Covered by the darkness of the corner he'd managed to find, and the music that she no longer really heard, Sakura could only focus on his hands. Harsh in the way they touched her, the way they wandered and roamed and explored.

Manicured nails scratched him underneath the thin shirt he wore, and Takeshi thinks he likes it.

And why won't you write it ever again! D8

That whole dance club scene with the darkness, and the wall, and the kissing was HAWT as hell! wow.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users