Naruto RPG Intro Thread V2.0

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 17 November 2007 - 01:19 AM

See old thread for rules, info, & explanations:

http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=2342

Links to Important Threads by Abel Nightroad:

Approved Characters thread

Character Rules thread

Setting, Time, & Teams

The same rules apply, only now instead of everyone having to PM me, the H&E RPG is now open for whomever wishes to join, and create their own teams. The only changes are as follow:

1. You may now simply just post your character profiles here on your own.
UPDATE! 1a. To insure Fairplay & Non-godlike Character creation, member: Abel Nightroad, will be an Enforcer of Character Profile creation. He will be reviewing all new Character Profiles, and letting people know whether the character will be Acceptable, or Denied Access to play. If you have any questions, or if you are questioning his reviews, you may PM me, and I will review over your Character Profile myself, but I trust his judgement and am leaving him in charge of the Character Filtering.

2. Feel free to form your own teams at will, creation of teams is now open to all. But try to make them within reason of each other.

3. (Teammates) Just communicate with each other, only PM me if there is a serious problem, or some technical problems needed to be settled. (i.e. Rules, or Info explainations).

I don't have the time anymore to regulate everyone's profiles, characters, teams, & problems all at once. So I apologize for those who PM-ed me for the past couple of months. I've been very busy and lately don't have the free time that I used to have. So I've decided to simply open up the RPG for all new members who wish to join, and letting everyone go into a free for all.

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#2 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 November 2007 - 04:58 AM

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div class="spoilertop" onClick="openClose('30615e9c899ac8d049bb97c0f7ff1d01')" style="font-weight: bold">» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «</div><div class="spoilermain" id="30615e9c899ac8d049bb97c0f7ff1d01" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->(After Hokuten-sama deleted my last bio by accident. I am now re-writing it. It was supersized before he deleted it, but now I am just gonna generalize it.)

Name: Trigen "Ookami" Yoshimoto

Team: Team 22

Weight: 194 lbs.

Height: 6 feet 3 Inches

Eye Color: Green

Hair: White

Clothing: Jonin vest colored gray, gray pants and headband.

Speciality: Strong in Ninjutsu, Medium in Taijutsu and almost none in Genjutsu.

Weakness: Genjutsu, Advanced Taijutsu.

Personality: Layed back, bored-like. Sometimes funny, and he has hidden his smarts under his laid-back attitude, and is very protective of his friends. (Sorry if this sounds like Shikamaru. I'm lazy in real life, so this is a model of me <3)

Clan: Yoshimoto Clan

Bloodline: No

Jinchuuriki: Yes.

Bijuu: Four-tailed demon in the shape of a wolf. Gives Trigen wolf-like attitudes, and gives him powers similar to regular jinchuuriki. He gains speed, strength, and a black cloak of demon chakra will invelope him at times when he is overly stressed, mostly anger or near death in battle. Once the chakra invelopes him, he will run and interact like a wolf, and his chakra will be able to reach out to a range of 15 meters to grab an opponent. A weird side-effect causes his Katon jutsu(Fire jutsu) to turn jet-black. However, they are the same as the normal.

The over-use of chakra and speeded healing rates of his cells to heal wounds causes him to lose little by little lifespan, and it causes him serious burns across his body.

History:

Born on July 8th, Trigen lived a normal life in the Yoshimoto clan. When he was 9, he joined the Ninja Academy and learned Bunshin and many other things. When he was 12, he was captured by rogue scientists who formed a crudely made bijuu, and needed a perfect host. They discovered Trigen, dragged him out of the village, and implanted the beast inside him.

Trigen was given enormous chakra reserves, speed enhancement and good hearing as well as good sense of smell. Trigen went on to get into a team and later enter the Chunin exams. He was beaten at the last round, but he still was given the rank of Chunin for his efforts. He moved on to preforming many missions for ten years, until he was finally promoted to a Jonin. He had learned a good number of jutsu, and he was ready to gather a team.

Jutsu Known

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique

Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one's opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Daibakuryuu no Jutsu - Great Exploding Current

Suiton • Daibakuryuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After doing the needed hand seals a vortex of water will form, sucking anything on the surface above it down to the depths below.

Suiryuudan no Jutsu - Water Dragon Projectile Technique

Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. The ninja does a long string of hand seals which then causes a column of water in the form of a dragon to rise from the water and then strike their target.

Ryuuka no Jutsu - Dragon Fire Technique

Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element.

Doryuu Heki - Earth Style Wall

Doton • Doryuu Heki is a defensive Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and then spew a line of mud onto the ground. The mud will then grow into a large mud wall to help defend against incoming attack.

Goukakyuu no Jutsu - Great Fireball Technique

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Haryuu Mouko - Destruction Dragon Fierce Tiger

Hyouton • Haryuu Mouko is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Ice Element. After forming the needed handseals, an ice tiger will rise from the surrounding ice to strike out against its target. Its cold nature can freeze any nearby water, and its large mass can cause a large amount of damage when it impacts.

Housenka no Jutsu - Mythical Fire Phoenix Technique

Katon • Housenka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals and then emits a series of small fire balls. The ninja can also hurl a projectile which is covered in these same flames. To the opponent the attack appears to be only the balls of flame, they do not see the hidden threat within the flames. Meaning that even if the flames are put out, the projectiles still converge on the target. The flames can be used to cover different projectiles like shuriken or kunai.

Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique

Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu - Water Clone Technique

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Yoshimoto kata: Roku Fuusha Jisatsu
(Yoshimoto style: Six Windmill Suicide)

A clone is set and ready to transform itself into six windmill shuriken, which launch themselves at the enemy. The windmill shuriken then surround the enemy in a spin, and the real ninja throws six wire laised with chakra to the shuriken, which attach themselves to the shuriken. The shuriken then move in to spin closer to the enemy, and the shuriken catch on themselves around the enemy ninja, catching them.

Yoshimoto kata: Jisatsu Haretsu; Zettai Denka
(Yoshimoto Style: Suicide Explosion, absolute last resort)

Six clones and the real ninja surround the enemy, and pick out two kunai knives with exploding notes on them. They throw them at the enemy, and they use a multiplication technique to multiply the exploding kunai to ten each, thus causing seventy exploding kunai to land around the enemy. Once the kunai land, each clone put their hands together, and activate the exploding notes, which cause a volley of explosions to engulf the enemy. If the enemy is fast enough, however, they can escape with minimal damage. This is a last resort technique, if all else fails.

Kuchiyose no Jutsu
(Summoning Technique)

Shinobi of the Yoshimoto clan are allowed to sign a contract with their clans signiture animal, the wolf. These wolves have different abilities, and seem to have an amount of intelligance, since they can talk. The are summoned by putting a streak of blood on a wolf-mark on the bottom of their arms, and preforming the necessary summoning ritual.

They can summon a small-sized brown wolf named Shikon, who has the ability to summon wind-type attacks that can slice the enemy. Shikon is usually non-chalant to fights, but when motivated, he has a hard time stopping.

They can summon Tsume, a medium sized black-fured wolf who has command over fire-style. He is easily tempered, due to his command of fire, and he does not like running away.

And, finally, the last summoning is Yobigoe, who is known as the alpha-male of the wolf summonings. He he control over water, and is very calm and passive. He is a wise being who can almost be mistaken for a wizened uncle, and he is the most powerful of all the wolf summonings. He takes a considerable amount of chakra, and he is as large as Gamabunta, the king of toad summonings.

Mizuame Nabara - Starch Syrup Capture Field
Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the ninja will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the ninja or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

Bunshin Bakuha - Shadow Clone Explosion
Bunshin Bakuha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Bunshin technique. At first glance the clone appears to be a normal Bunshin, but the ninja can detonate the clone at any time to form a very large explosion.

Genjutsu Known

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique

Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Magen • Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu - Demonic Illusion • Hell Fire Technique

Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and flee their location for safety.<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Edited by Yoshimoto Trigen, 12 August 2008 - 10:51 PM.

#3 darkshinobi

darkshinobi

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:locating pictures<br /><br />reading books<br /><br />watching naruto and reading the manga

Posted 18 November 2007 - 07:04 PM

i updated my profile
Name:haman darkmoon
Weight:125
Eye Color:dark red (can turn blue in hard times)
Hair:dark red
Clothing:dark blue sweat pants with a dark red shirt
Speciality:ninjutsu and a genjutsu (genjustsu: eternal darkness) medical expertise (but wears him
Weakness:taijutsu
Personality:dark, little calm can be serious at time
Clan:darkmoon
Bloodline:chalkra blades: haman extends his chalkra into his blade (or makes a blade of chalkra if none) to extend the range of attack and strainghen its power. haman cant use any ninjutsu except for shadow clones but one after use. WARNING MAY GO BERSERK when overused
EDIT: can fuse elements into his blade but takes up ALOT OF CHALKRA
history:
(right now i need to think of a back story but i do have a little history on my guy)

she is mine get lost

#4 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 02:08 AM

Re-doing my characters, although its actually a different person.

NameMizukake Takeo

Alias: N/A

Age 12

GenderMale

RankGenin

Personality A serious, laid back character,Takeo is someone not to mess with. He is usually always serious, never smiling, or laughing; but he will crack a smirk or two. Takeo doesn’t like people who will drive him up the wall, or anything that gets in his way. His only purpose to be a shinobi was solely to become stronger than anyone he knows. For this purpose alone, he takes down anything inhis way, anyone who is stronger than him. Even if it means working in a team.

[ Personality From Another Forum ]

Takeo is very serious. He takes things almost too literally, and does whatever he feels like doing, unless its from his Jounin sensei. Takeo is the silent type, but when he gets angry he does. When calm, he tends to go out for walks often, and when he’s thinking things out, he’s training. He likes to vent out his anger by training. He has yet to become social.

Physical Appearence Takeo - Clickeh

Clothing: Up Above -lazy-

Height: 4'7
Weight: 97 Ibs

VillageKonohagakure no Sato | Hi no Kuni

Clan/Clan-centric ability None

Jutsu

(( Takeo has a Raiton Attribute, most of his jutsu are Kumogakure's techniques, I didn't feel like changing anything else about him. >> ))

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Hawk Summoning
A jutsu passed on form Takeo's great great grand father to his great grandfather to his grandfather to his father, Takeo is allowed to summon hawks when ever needed. For Takeo to do so, it is like how you would do a regular summoning except for one part. When one summons a toad or slug or snake, or anything, you slipped the blood on your arm, palm of your hand, or the ground. Takeo must have the blood on his sword. Takeo can't do this obviously without his sword, and he has only taken this to such a novice level.

Shocking Grasp Technique [Haji Dengeki no Jutsu]
A fairly simple jutsu, the user moves chakra to his hands and converts it to electricity. A thin layer of chakra protects the user, but anyone the user touches gets a shock, and anything the user holds transmits the electricity.

Static Bolt Technique [Seidenki Boruto no Jutsu]
The user projects some of his chakra, which is given a positive charge, to a location. The user then gives some air in front of his open palm a negative charge, and a large static bolt jumps between the two locations. While the lightning bolt is impossible to dodge, the location that it jumps to can not change, making it very predictable - assuming that the victim knows what’s coming.

Static Discharge Technique [Houden no Jutsu]
The user focuses his chakra onto an object (typically a metal object, although anything that conducts electricity well works) and builds up an electrical charge within the object. Once the object hits another, a large static bolt leaps from the object whatever it is in contact with. Once the electricity is discharged, the object returns to normal; the energy can only be discharged once.

Charged Strike [Denkiwoobiru Batsu]
A ninja from the Hidden Cloud Village is able to transfer chakra into his or her limbs in order to create an electrical charge. With enough practice, the ninja becomes able to discharge this energy forcibly with a punch or kick.

Kakuremino no Jutsu (Magic Cloak of Invisibility Technique)
Description: A very basic skill utilizing a sheet to help the user in blending with the background.

Henge no Jutsu - Transformation
A very common and basic skill, it gives the user the appearance of another person or object. Mastering it is required to graduate from the ninja academy of Leaf Village (And presumably all other academies).

Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a substanceless copy of the ninja. The copy serves can serve as a distraction or as means to confuse their opponent. As soon the the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with the opponent, they will disappear in a puff of smoke.

Nawanuke no Jutsu - Escaping Skill
Nawanuke no Jutsu is a very basic Ninjutsu technique that allows a ninja to escape from rope binds or anything else escapable to a academy student.

Kawarimi no Jutsu - Change of Stance Technique
Kawarimi no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. When in danger the ninja will quickly substitute themself with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the ninja to quickly flee and hide while the original object takes the brunt of their opponents attack.

Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking)
By focusing chakra into the feet and keeping it balanced, the user can walk up against vertical objects and cling to its surface.

Shunshin no Jutsu - Instant Body Technique
Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking)
A technique that enables the user to walk on the surface of water by concentrating chakra into the feet. It is also used for training; it allows an individual to learn how to control the release of chakra.

Kai - Release
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Speciality: Ninjutsu | Kenjutsu
Weakness: Ability to locate Genjutsu

Weapons/Equipment Takeo carries a sharp, reversed edge sword that is about 3/4 his height. The sword shealth is jet black, with a long black hawk on the shealth. The sword itself is sharp, not dull. He has used it many times, but has taken good care of it. And of course, can't forget the standard amount of kunai, shuriken, and explolding tags. He also carries Ninja wire.

Tatics: Takeo thinks carefully for everything, what he eats, what he does..And etc, he makes careful movements and tries not to provoke enemies. However, if it is a friendly spar then Takeo would rather provoke them and figure their weak points, then take them down that way. He usually does not associate with genjutsu, he may use a genjutsu, but he cannot locate anothers genjutsu.

History
(( Place of Birth: Konohagakure no Sato | Hi no Kuni
Headquaters: Konohagakure no Sato | Hi no Kuni ))

Takeo was born in Konoha with an average family. His father was a shinobi himself, but was presumed KIA after Takeo's 8th birthday, when he was going to enroll at the academy. After that, Takeo was almost too quiet, serious, stronger.

At the age of 10, when Takeo had taken his Genin Exam, he failed. He had tried several make ups, but he only passed the year after. When he passed, Takeo had top marks and was Rookie of the Year at the Kumo Shinobi Acadmey.

His Jounin Sensei is currently unknown. His team were also genin from his academy class, except one. Takeo had a hard friendship with the 2 other younger shinobi, but eventually, he had gotten used to them, and his other male teammate is Takeo's life time rival.

At 11, Takeo intended to take the Chuunin Exams, but was held back because he was told to train more, new genin should get more training before the complicated Chuunin Selection Exams. Takeo was frustrated at first, thinking he wasn't strong enough, but it was a wise decision after all. Takeo didn't know how hard the exams would be.

At 12, Takeo is still at a Genin Level, this year he would be a diffinate participate in this Chuunin Exam. Takeo has trained harder, and had learned the first few summonings of his family summon; Hawks. He has learned more jutsu and become stronger each day. He awaits the time where he will surpass all and become one of the greatest Kumo nin around.

LOVE IS WAR,

#5 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:13 AM

Character Pics:
Normal Form
Spirit Fusion Form

Name: Ryuujin Kokuei

Alias:
Draco Umbra (Latin)
Phoenix Nin
Ryu
Ryu-sensei
Kokuei-sensei

Eye Color:
Normal Form: Fuschia
Spirit Fusion Form: Lavender

Hair Color:
Normal Form: Fuschia
Spirit Fusion Form: Lavender

Height: 6 feet/183 centimeters

Weight: 185.9 pounds/84.5 kilograms

Preferred Weapon(s): His swords

Clothing: See pic.

Speciality: Fire elemental jutsus, sword fighting, close-range combat, offensive jutsus, and taijutsu

Strengths: Fire elemental jutsus, creativity, dedicated, stubborn, protective of friends, family, and his students, Phoenix spirit takes control of Draco/Ryuujin's body during periods of extreme stress, Draco/Ryuujin's spirit is merging with that of the Phoenix spirit inside him, offensive jutsus, sword fighting, close-range combat, and taijutsu

Weakness: Water elemental jutsus, stubborn, inexperience, Phoenix spirit takes control of Draco/Ryuujin's body during periods of extreme stress, shy with new people, tends to ramble at times, has a somewhat short temper he’s got partially under control, Draco/Ryuujin's spirit is merging with that of the Phoenix spirit inside him, and genjutsu

Place Of Birth: Konohagakure

Headquarters: Konohagakure

Element: Fire

Chakra Color: Gold

Family: Younger Twin Sister: Luna Umbra (Latin) or Yuugao Kokuei (Japanese)

Clan: Kokuei (Japanese) or Umbra (Latin)

Bloodline: None inherited though, thanks to the fact he has a Phoenix spirit inside of him, his descendents will probably have one. Though, the jutsu he uses to shift to his ‘chakra enhanced combat form’, as some call it, is a combination transformation/summoning jutsu only he can perform. He also seems to have an easier time utilizing the massive chakra reserves of the ancient Phoenix spirit with in him more and more as it merges with his own decent supply. This has allowed him considerable latitude in his experiments in creating his own jutsus, some of which he uses once and never again and others he’ll think up on the spot.

Personality: On first impression he seems to be a perfectionist nut ball with OCD tendancies, though, this really masks a serious side that only those who have known him for a while have gotten to see outside of combat situations that many consider to be the real him. Also, from time to time, a personality will pop to the fore that seems far older and wiser than possible that seems more instinctually tuned to nature and a bit more animalistic. Even though that’s the Phoenix spirit popping out to say hi, everyone, even Draco/Ryuujin himself, believes it to just be a sub-personality created by the trauma of loosing all members of his family, except for his younger twin sister, at such a young age.

Inventory/Weapons:
His swords
The Green Destiny
His armor
Leaf Ninja headband
Kunai
Throwing Stars
Summoning Scrolls

Tactics: A unique individual, Ryu prefers to use unorthodox tactics in and out of combat. Also, while he regularly pits his Genin-students in tasks that are often complex and teach things that are less than obvious, he does his best to keep them safe when up against an opponent they would be unable to handle.

Bio: The older of twins born to a family that lived isolated in the forest surrounding Konohagakure, the young Draco/Ryuujin didn't express much interest in becoming a shinobi. His interests lay more in the arts of the samurai. Over the years, his proficency in those arts grew. His couldn't have been happier with his life.

That state was short lived as, with a blinding explosion, a small object, what many would come to call a metorite later, even though one was never found, hit the family home when he was 9-years-old. Only he and his twin sister, Luna/Yuugao, weren't killed instantly. However, Luna/Yuugao lay gravely injured as Draco/Ryuujin become momentarily trapped inside an energy vortex as the ancient Phoenix spirit took him as its next host. When he was able to move, he rushed over to his sister's side and instinctively used the powers of his new 'symbiotic spirit' to transfer some of his own life force into her in order to keep her alive until trained help could be obtained. In doing this, though, he also transfered part of the Phoenix spirit into her as well.

While Luna/Yuugao was still in the hospital recovering, a young merchant family filed the paperwork in order to adopt the twins. Over the following year, Draco/Ryuujin's new found favor with Fire and Luna/Yuugao's tricks with Water led to their official entrance into the village's Ninja Academy. A few days after their 15th birthday, they graduated to the rank of Genin and awaited their squad assignment, hoping they would be put on the same team as they worked pretty well as compliments of each other during their Academy days. Still, they knew the chances of that were rather low.

Ten years later, Draco/Ryuujin has become quite the accomplished sword smith, advanced to the rank of Jounin, become known as the Phoenix Nin, and has even taken the meteorite, which caused the essence of the ancient Phoenix spirit to transfer into him, that destroyed his old family home all those years prior and forged it into a sword, named the Green Destiny, which, while not invincible, is powerful enough that he rarely draws it and, even then, only in times of life and death where he has no other choice if he can help it, as such he usually prefers to use one of his lesser swords (most common seen in character pic) but he is also not hesitant about using any of the other blades he has made, some of which he carries around sealed into summoning scrolls. Still, he’s a relatively new Jounin and only recently earned his way to the point where they would allow him to have Genin students. He currently wears the cloth band with the metal plaque with the symbol of Konohagakure shinobi on it like a belt.

With his inexperience in pretty much everything except what he learned and experienced on his way to becoming a Jounin, he knows he’ll be knocked flat on his butt many times in future battles as the enemies will only get harder from this point on. As such, he plans to train the Genin assigned to him in such a way that they become a four-person unit instead of the usual three-person squads.

Edited by Abel Nightroad, 17 December 2007 - 04:31 PM.

"What use is a word with but one meaning?"

#6 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 01:23 AM

Maybe some people can join my team?

#7 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 06:50 PM

We shall see, Yoshimoto Trigen. Though, TBH, I'm thinking most of the original members of this RPG will want to keep their old characters in some form or other.

#8 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:57 PM

I'm willing to stick to my old team, although our other little friends got a bit inactive. Perhaps a joint team? I don't know, I replaced my character for my other custom, and I'm pondering on the thought if I should make another character. >_>

LOVE IS WAR,

#9 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 09:11 PM

i put in my charries profile long ago, but never actually rped... eh i'll try again

Name and Aliases: Gryno Teshan, Konoha's Unlucky Ninja

Village: Konoha

Appearance and/or preferred Clothing: Bright red t-shirt with Konoha symbol on the shoulder, Tan jumpsuit pants resembling Naruto's old ones with a different color, Blue sandals, blue headband though he never wears it. That is also the reason he has the symbol on his shoulder. A simple dark, DARK blue jacket, so dark it nearly looked black, and at first glance it would be thought of as such.

Personality: Now his personality is hard to describe... lets just say his first impressions are VITAL.

Jutsu Rankings (out of 5):
Ninjutsu: 3/5
Taijutsu: 4/5
Genjutsu: 1/5

Weapons: Kenwa (Blade-ring)

Likes: Just about everything except those mentioned in Dislikes, depending on the situation, LC.
Dislikes: Naruto Uzumaki, Murderers, Jinchurr\iki Having to face Tsunade, and depending on the situation, LC

History: Father was killed by the Kyuubi, and his mother is in an unknown location in Konoha.

Other: Ranpu Bunshin (English saying: Light Clone, but known to everyone else as LC), four tails of the Sebun-bibu Urufu (Seven-Tailed Wolf, but given the name Gyoukun which means LuckMaster) LC actually holds the other three tails.

#10 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 11:15 PM

Want to join my team, One-Shot?

#11 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 07:39 AM

sure, dont see why not

#12 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 07:59 PM

http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=5742

Here's the link to the topic.

#13 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:22 PM

I realize it's kind of late in the game, but I figured I could at least post my character on here. Don't know how I'll get involved. Maybe I'll just be Genin staying within the village for now. Who knows.

Name: Senpuukai Hitori
Weight: 195 lb.
Eye Color: gray/blue coloring
Hair: light brown

Clothing: wears a dull blue colored hooded jacket over a gray t-shirt most of the time with gray pants typical of shinobi. One interesting thing is that the kanji for 'pain' is on the jacket right over Hitori's chest where his heart is.
Speciality: A wind jutsu user, with basic knowledge in other ninjutsu. Taijutsu is decent, based primarily on speed and strong palm strikes. Genjutsu in average, but not Hitori's strength. He also carries three seperate swords, each used for a different style. The swords are called Misery, Fury, and Sorrow.
Weakness: Very dependent wind jutsu, has trouble against fire users without a source of water nearby. He also has trouble with dispelling advance genjutsu. In hand-to-hand combat, his style isn't meant for long-term battles. To top it off, he's reckless in battle, and will even use his own body in attacks
Personality: Hitori Senpuukai is a calm person, and tries to remain on the good side of people. At the same time though he strives to not become too attached to anyone for reasons dealing with his past. He tries to remain optimistic, which can also be his downfall, as he never focuses on the possible disadvantages or things that could go wrong on a mission. While he acts confident in public, those who truly know him can say that in truth he often sets his own standards too high for his experience, and for this he constantly doubts himself. Those who he befriends are considered people he would willingly die for if it meant sparing their life in return. Coicidentally, he never had that many true friends, and therefore is a bit protective of those who break that barrier of distance he puts between himself and the surrounding world. He also follows a strict code of battle conduct, which partly influences how he acts in a fight, and is very honorbound to his beliefs.
Clan: Formerly part of the Senpuukai clan, which was destroyed by the Hidden Cloud

Bloodline: Hakkyou Seishou (Insanity Energy) - this is the bloodline that caused the destruction of the Senpuukai clan. Despite its name, it doesn't induce insanity upon the user, but rather a beserker-like demeanor in battle to some degree. Hitori has unlocked two of the three phases so far. The first phase causes a great increase in chakra by converting stored energy molecules in the body into raw chakra. The user also gains better reflexes, and an increase in speed. The second phase causes blue lines of chakra to to appear over the user's eyes and arms. Their strength increases, and chakra doubles, as well as a further increase in speed. However, the side effects begin kicking in. Respiratory and Cardiac related pain develops overtime, and if it persists over time, the heart and lungs could fail the body. The third phase is unknown to Hitori, but he hopes to some day unlock it. Along with this, he can convert his own blood to raw chakra as well, if a large enough amount is used. This technique has often been compared to opening the Inner Gates, both because of its pros and cons.

History: Hitori's history is very painful, since he was betrayed by his own village and lost his entire family to the Hidden Cloud. It has been confirmed that he is the sole survivor of the Senpuukai clan's destruction. The Hidden Cloud was his home, and until he was around fourteen, he had lived there with his clan in peace as one of the most respected warrior clans. However, after some rumors of the Senpuukai's true potential with their blooline was revealed, the Raikage ordered that the clan members be stripped of their title as shinobi, fearing the clan might try to revolt. The clan had been against the whole war against Konoha years back, since most of their members were the ones in the front lines who took the main force of the enemies head on. They had also been calling for a treaty with the Leaf for years after the war was over. After the clan refused to submit, the Raikage ordered the clan be 'cleansed'. Hitori was only a mere Genin at the time. His older sister gave Hitori the clans scrolls and its three prized swords, and told him to leave Kumogakure and never return. He knew a little of the current predicament, and obeyed. He later found out from travelers that the Senpuukai clan had indeed been destroyed, and thus he took on a role as a traveling shinobi with no village. He was later recognized by hunter nin, and he almost died in battle, but after defeating them (thanks to his activating of the second phase of his kekkai genkai) he was found by some villagers in a nearby town. He lived there for a few months, and then traveled southward, living in villages and neighboring countries for about four years time. Eventually he was under another attack by hunter nin near the boundaries of Konoha, and he barely survived. He slowly traveled after killing his pursuers to the Hidden Leaf, where he hopes to take on a new life.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#14 Luis

Luis

The GREATEST Manga artist in the WORLD!!!

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Becoming the greatist comic/manga artist of all time &gt;_&lt; and playing music and starting a studioe ;P all purpuse studio ;P

Posted 10 December 2007 - 08:25 PM

Name: Zoro Rodoldo

Weight:145

Eye Color: Blue slits

Hair: Longe and unruly and drack brown looks almost black

Clothing:Lighte Blue short sleve hody that is al ways unziped, a blake t-shrit with a red dragon in the middle and his clan simpl in thre middle of the eye, baggy blue gens with a strap of blue gens going from the front bottom of one up round behind him right to the front of the other, and two more makeing a X under the straps and over his sens, with and brown tena shoes with stell on the bake and the toes, on each leg he has what are they there small kuni pokets tied on the leg right well he has one on each leg.

Speciality: Ninjutsu mix with leg only Tiejutsu

Weakness: Genjutsu

Personality:kind smat ass sorry about the way i put it

Clan:Rodolfo

Bloodline:yes the dragon eye with it he can see the water in evey thing even in the air

History:live a lony past his mother and farther alway foght and over his odder sister, they allways put him off on the other becues they didn't see what there fighting was doing to him. Now he has a faer of being alon unloved and in dakens neve to find true Love unlike his mother and father showed. He likes to beleve that you have a chans at Love you just have to work at it and take what will give that is his graetest and only dream.

He always over does every thing his does, tring wroking playing does not mater. He been told his whole life that he is a sin to the world and must give 100x as much as everone els to get even alittle or even a tast of what he wants. So he live his life beliving that he is lower than other nomater who or what the are. all he knows is to find love and survie
My art ;P
What every one want.
What every one needs.
yet not every one gets it.

#15 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:27 PM

Sorry about the delay, all. Been having hardware difficulties.

=================================================

@darkshinobi: Would you mind expanding your character profile? You still need to put in stuff for the other sections, like a backstory, for example.

@One-Shot: Would you mind expanding your character's backstory a bit more? Also, as we're supposedly following the manga canon, I'll have to say no to being the host of the Seven-Tail yoko as one as already been established in canon.

@Denim88: First off, welcome to the RPG. Now, as for your characet...*drops jaw*, impressive work. I take it you've had experience in character creation, correct? Still, you forgot a few minor things, like height.

@Deidara Lover: No offense, its a good character and all, but perhaps a little less jutsus. Unless you can give me a good reason for letting you keep all those on your list, I would be hestitant to let them be attached to a character below Jounin due to the shear number of them.

@Yoshimoto Trigen: Name and number of your team if your character is a Jounin-sensei, please. Also, please add in the missing profile elements, like height.

@Luis: Welcome back. Interesting character. Though, you are missing some of the profile info, like height, weight, village of origin, et cetera.

@All: I see that many of you are skimping on filling out the full profile. Please try to do so.

I've also decided to implement a character upgrade system. Stay active and you'll earn points that you can use to make your character stronger.

#16 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:41 PM

to Abel Nightroad:
Heheh, yeah, you could say that I've had experience in forum based RPGs. I made this guy a while back, but never found a chance to use him. His name actually has a meaning behind it. Hitori means "alone" or "one person", which signifies his status as being a bit of a loner. Senpuukai has two parts, Senpuu means "whirlwind" and kai actually has mutiple meanings, but I used the one for "cut". Sort of makes his name represent "the lonely cutting whirlwind". Sort of lame, but I thought it was accurate enough for him, lol.

Is there anything I'm missing though? Like a skill list? I could name a few, but I would like to make sure I'm not missing anything to big. While I'm at it, I'll look at the upgrade you made.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#17 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 09:51 PM

I just posted the current template in the 'Character Rules' thread.

Link: http://www.narusaku....?showtopic=5854

If any changes are made to said template, I will post an update alert in this thread.

EDIT: Of course, now I've got to go back and edit in what I myself am missing in my own character, lol.

#18 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:44 PM

Name: Senpuukai Hitori
Alia(s): none, though many outside of Konoha refer to him as 'the Beserker-nin'
Height: 5" 11"
Weight: 195 lb.
Hair Color, Type: Straight hair of light brown color. Short length, has a small colic in the back where a few strands tend to stick up
Eye Color, Type: Eyes of gray/blue coloring, normal human pupils. In phase two of his kekkai genkai, small, lateral blue lines run through the pupils, and become heavily dilated. They remain the same color though
Place of Birth: Kumogakure (Village Hidden in the Clouds)
Headquarters: A small apartment complex near the ANBU headquarters in Konoha. This is due to his past affiliation with the Cloud, though he's considered trustworthy, Konoha wants to make sure he's being kept watched over for the time being.

Clothing: Wears a dull blue colored hooded jacket over a gray t-shirt most of the time with gray pants typical of shinobi. One interesting thing is that the kanji for 'pain' is on the jacket right over Hitori's chest where his heart is.
Speciality: A wind jutsu user, with basic knowledge in other ninjutsu. Taijutsu is decent, based primarily on speed and strong palm strikes. Genjutsu in average, but not Hitori's strength. He also carries three seperate swords, each used for a different style. The swords are called Misery, Fury, and Sorrow. Reports have narrowed him down as a gifted Ninjutsu user ovearll though.
Weakness: A very dependent wind jutsu user; has trouble against fire users without a source of water nearby. He also has trouble with dispelling advance genjutsu. In hand-to-hand combat, his style isn't meant for long-term battles. To top it off, he's reckless in battle, and will even use his own body in attacks

Personality: Hitori Senpuukai is a calm person, and tries to remain on the good side of people. At the same time though he strives to not become too attached to anyone for reasons dealing with his past. He tries to remain optimistic, which can also be his downfall, as he never focuses on the possible disadvantages or things that could go wrong on a mission. While he acts confident in public, those who truly know him can say that in truth he often sets his own standards too high for his experience, and for this he constantly doubts himself. Those who he befriends are considered people he would willingly die for if it meant sparing their life in return. Coicidentally, he never had that many true friends, and therefore is a bit protective of those who break that barrier of distance he puts between himself and the surrounding world. He also follows a strict code of battle conduct, which partly influences how he acts in a fight, and is very honorbound to his beliefs.
Clan: Formerly part of the Senpuukai clan, which was destroyed by the Hidden Cloud

Bloodline: Hakkyou Seishou (Insanity Energy) - this is the bloodline that caused the destruction of the Senpuukai clan. Despite its name, it doesn't induce insanity upon the user, but rather a beserker-like demeanor in battle to some degree. Hitori has unlocked two of the three phases so far. The first phase causes a great increase in chakra by converting stored energy molecules in the body into raw chakra. The user also gains better reflexes, and an increase in speed. The second phase causes blue lines of chakra to to appear over the user's eyes and arms. Their strength increases, and chakra doubles, as well as a further increase in speed. However, the side effects begin kicking in. Respiratory and Cardiac related pain develops overtime, and if it persists over time, the heart and lungs could fail the body. The third phase borders on forbidden techniques, but is still used by Senpuukai clan members. The user's chakra increase by almost triple, but for only a brief amount of time, similar to the use of all three of the soldier pills being used in succesion. Along with that, strength is increased a little, and sight becomes sharper. However, this phase only lasts for about three minutes, and after that, the user's chakra is completely exhausted, and he will most likely die if not treated right away. Along with this, he can convert his own blood to raw chakra as well, if a large enough amount is used. This technique has often been compared to opening the Inner Gates, both because of its pros and cons.
Inventory/Weapons: Hitori wears a standard Konoha hitai-ate (headband) of blue color. He wears it around his head, and as a result it makes his hair seem to stick up a bit. As a wind user, he can use a 'wind-sword', but it requires a large amount of concentration. He also carries three swords in a scroll; Misery, Fury, and Sorrow. They each are related to a certain style, but are also used all at once in his special sword technique called Crimson Fountain. He actually holds the smallest of the three of the swords in his teeth. Aside from that, he uses large sized shuriken and basic ninja tools. His own chakra can be considered a weapon of sorts, when he reaches a certain point in his kekkai genkai.
Tactics: As mentioned, Hitori is a calm shinobi most of the time. In battles with multiple enemies, he'll usually take charge as the one who takes the brunt of the attacks, and will not hesitate to take projectiles to the body if an ally is in danger. When faced against a single opponent, he'll try to assess their power before he attacks. If he sees it necessary, he'll use one of his swords. He never underestimates his opponents, but is also never willing to let a hopeless situation make him lose hope. Among other noteworthy things, he prefers ending things quickly in battles with multiple enemies, so he'll try to use a destructive technique when he sees the right oppurtunity. One should never make quick judgement of him in battle, for he's known to psyche opponents out with false actions or feigning severe injury.
While the above is true for tactics in his normal state, it is important to also consider his kekkai genkai. When in phase one of Hakkyou Seishou, he becomes a bit brash and less patient in battle. He also becomes 'beserk'; he'll attack without trying to fake out the opponent most of the time, and tend to unnecessary measures to insure that the enemy is beaten (i.e- using a wind technique designated for one person to clear a good amount of forest). In phase two, he literally goes all out. His reason for holding back is almost non-existant, and he tends to overdue it in his techniques. However, this could be considered a plus, since most of his more powerful jutsu require a large amount of chakra. He also seems to be unaware of the pain in his body at this phase of his kekkai genkai. This can be both a disadvantage and advantage: He is not hindered by pain, but he is unaware of possible fatal injuries.

History: Hitori's history is very painful, since he was betrayed by his own village and lost his entire family to the Hidden Cloud. It has been confirmed that he is the sole survivor of the Senpuukai clan's destruction. The Hidden Cloud was his home, and until he was around fourteen, he had lived there with his clan in peace as one of the most respected warrior clans. However, after some rumors of the Senpuukai's true potential with their blooline was revealed, the Raikage ordered that the clan members be stripped of their title as shinobi, fearing the clan might try to revolt. The clan had been against the whole war against Konoha years back, since most of their members were the ones in the front lines who took the main force of the enemies head on. They had also been calling for a treaty with the Leaf for years after the war was over. After the clan refused to submit, the Raikage ordered the clan be 'cleansed'. Hitori was only a mere Genin at the time. His older sister gave Hitori the clans scrolls and its three prized swords, and told him to leave Kumogakure and never return. He knew a little of the current predicament, and obeyed. He later found out from travelers that the Senpuukai clan had indeed been destroyed, and thus he took on a role as a traveling shinobi with no village. He was later recognized by hunter nin, and he almost died in battle, but after defeating them (thanks to his activating of the second phase of his kekkai genkai) he was found by some villagers in a nearby town. He lived there for a few months, and then traveled southward, living in villages and neighboring countries for about four years time. Eventually he was under another attack by hunter nin near the boundaries of Konoha, and he barely survived. He slowly traveled after killing his pursuers to the Hidden Leaf, where he hopes to take on a new life.

So, is this better? I basically used the same information, added a bit that was necessary, and put in a few extra things. I hope this is better, I put alot of thought into it, lol

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#19 Abel Nightroad

Abel Nightroad

The Phoenix Nin

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:26 PM

Lol, you do know a simple edit of your previous post would have been fine, right?

Still, I like. Do you want me to link to the above post or do you want to edit your previous post with the new stuff and have me use the link to that one?

#20 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 10 December 2007 - 11:39 PM

Done.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users