Close
Photo

You, Like A Sun Flower (AU NaruSaku High School Doujin)

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:43 AM

Sorry i haven't updated this in a while writing the ending phase of my book has really been taking up my time, but iI decided to check up on this and see what's been new. Much to my surprise the latest update of this chapter is the finale.. That is pretty damn crazy if you ask me, but anyway it's time to dive in for the final chapter. 

You, Like A Sun Flower Chapter 20 (Finale)

My Thoughts: I will say reading this chapter by itself was very good, and at first looking at this as a finale did feel kind of abrupt. At least that's how it was until I reread the doujin from the beginning, and reading this final chapter it actually does kinda feel like a closer because the only real loose thread was the entire ordeal with Iruka.. It was really neat seeing what the relationship between Iruka and Naruto was in this story, and the explanation as to why he left Naruto in this specific storyline does hold some merit. Is it the greatest explanation?  Not really, but like I said it does fit. My favorite parts of this finale is of course not only the relationship between NaruSaku, but also the kiss at the very end which was pretty beautiful. Overall, this doujin was a great read I wouldn't call it an amazing story.... the best word I can describe is sweet :D 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 29 March 2019 - 01:45 AM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#42 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:58 AM

Sorry i haven't updated this in a while writing the ending phase of my book has really been taking up my time, but iI decided to check up on this and see what's been new. Much to my surprise the latest update of this chapter is the finale.. That is pretty damn crazy if you ask me, but anyway it's time to dive in for the final chapter. 

You, Like A Sun Flower Chapter 20 (Finale)

My Thoughts: I will say reading this chapter by itself was very good, and at first looking at this as a finale did feel kind of abrupt. At least that's how it was until I reread the doujin from the beginning, and reading this final chapter it actually does kinda feel like a closer because the only real loose thread was the entire ordeal with Iruka.. It was really neat seeing what the relationship between Iruka and Naruto was in this story, and the explanation as to why he left Naruto in this specific storyline does hold some merit. Is it the greatest explanation?  Not really, but like I said it does fit. My favorite parts of this finale is of course not only the relationship between NaruSaku, but also the kiss at the very end which was pretty beautiful. Overall, this doujin was a great read I wouldn't call it an amazing story.... the best word I can describe is sweet :D 

Meh. Most of the chapter was spent on Iruka. It felt really rushed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users