• Please log in to reply
24083 replies to this topic

#24081 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Interests:Read and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted Yesterday, 11:17 PM

I guess the main reason why there are so many cheating fics, is because they want to see Hinata (and maybe Sasuke?) suffering. Kinda like those NS fans suffered when they saw Naruto's ending.

but if they want Hinata and Sasuke to suffer why not just kill them with Hinata seeing Naruto kissing Sakura and saying he loves her while Hinata hears this, (Note they are not married but Hinata thinks they should be in her crazy head.)

#24082 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,243 posts
  • Interests:I like a lot of things.

If you watch SKAM we may be kindred spirits

I like NaruSaku too. :3

Posted Yesterday, 11:54 PM

I guess the main reason why there are so many cheating fics, is because they want to see Hinata (and maybe Sasuke?) suffering. Kinda like those NS fans suffered when they saw Naruto's ending.

I don't think it's for that. In most fics Sasuke doesn't care and Hinata cries off-screen.

Cheating is romanticized. By cheating you prove you loved someone so much you couldn't stay away, not that you're a kitten person. If Naruto and Sakura get together like a normal couple after 15 years, it won't be tragic enough for cheesy ff writers. -_- And I don't hate them, they've learnt it from professionals after all, as cheating is an endless trope within soap operas etc. You know One Tree Hill? Or Desperate Housewives?

Edited by sushi., Yesterday, 11:55 PM.

1fhb8w.jpg
2yy341y.jpg
ナルサク

#24083 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,390 posts

Posted Today, 12:13 AM

She looks very nice. Link2time is / are going to rewrite the Naruto story or what ?

That's AU Part 1 Sakura.

I was under the impression that was a potential daughter to NS :P Oh well :excited:

s4ma8z.jpg

#24084 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,551 posts

Posted Today, 01:06 AM

I was under the impression that was a potential daughter to NS :P Oh well :excited:

True!

What did you think of the au Sakura design?

Edited by LuckyChi7, Today, 01:06 AM.

13b4e136608e88c6.jpg

PROTECTING EACH OTHER TILL THE END!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

7 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users