ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:58 AM

What with the people who don't like a flat chest girl ? It's fine if a girl doesn't have much of bosoms.

No girl gets to be flat chested naturally anyway.

Actually she was. Not flat as a board, but it was enough to use "no fair" joke.

Sakura was flat chest up until burito since she perform breats surgery. It's her trademark and when I see her part 2 non hentai big breast, I just smh.

sakuratumblr_mdcr6oHLg01rhk4aeo1_1280.jp

Posted Image

#24062 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:12 PM

I'm going to be explicit with what I'm going to say. Sorry if it annoys anyone.

What I meant is, so what if she didn't have much bosoms and wearing a long skirt. Does a girl have to look sexy for fans to like her ?

What matters is the quality of a character. Not their chest and other magnified body parts. That shallow to like a character depending only by their private and other featured body parts.

If we have to like a female character only by chest size and other body features with short outfits and tight tops, then most heroines will not pass. 

Edited by T XD, 05 May 2017 - 01:14 PM.

#24063 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 01:37 PM

Not curve enough so still fall to flat chest. Flat chest is slang term to small breast.
Kushina is the one who have "normal"/medium Breast. The like of ino and even tenten has big boob.

@txd
It's part of aesthetic. And the democratic sometime if not most of the time demand it.
Eventhough it's not always the case.

#24064 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:24 PM

I'm going to be explicit with what I'm going to say. Sorry if it annoys anyone.

What I meant is, so what if she didn't have much bosoms and wearing a long skirt. Does a girl have to look sexy for fans to like her ?

What matters is the quality of a character. Not their chest and other magnified body parts. That shallow to like a character depending only by their private and other featured body parts.

If we have to like a female character only by chest size and other body features with short outfits and tight tops, then most heroines will not pass. 

The problem is or was in this case, is that Naruto was meant for kids and teenagers. And at that age one cares more about the sexiness and over exaggerated parts than the quality of the character. 

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#24065 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 03:50 PM

that is the thing James Kishi does not care he has money why should he care I mean as long as the Uchiha or Sasuke are all fine that is all Kishi cares for really this was not even Naruto's story this was Sasuke's and Hinata's story. As Kishi would say we just didn't read it right is what he would say which is why I hate Kishi now as a writer.

Hell Robert Kirkmen is a better writer than him as he knows what to do with a story look at how he does Negan and how dark people become at the end of the world.

Yeah, but if this question got answered...or not, then I am hoping it would actually answer the biggest question of all....Does Kishimoto actually care? I mean, we can speculate all we want if he truly cared about this series, but it's like....hold on let me show you...I am going to use South Park as an example.

This is why they limit questions to Kishimoto because if they just allowed any question, soon enough Kishimoto will be pushed into a corner with a question he cannot answer or he refuses not to. Which means he doesn't really care.

If Japan is all about morals and the like, then what would happen if you made Kishimoto betray those morals?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24066 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 04:19 PM

Personally, I don't think Japanese people take naruto seriously. I think they just think it as your typical popular shonen manga.

#24067 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:03 PM

Personally, I don't think Japanese people take naruto seriously. I think they just think it as your typical popular shonen manga.

Same with Black Clover.

#24068 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:33 PM

That is an oxymoron.

If anything the reason why something is popular as it is because people take it seriously. Otherwise, it is just there to be there.

And I know you are going to try to debunk this, but refer back to my other post of "Pierrot forcing popularity through singular advertisement."

Same with Black Clover.

Tell me, which is being advertised more...Black Clover or Boruto right now?

Reminds me of the Wonder Woman campaign and how people are questioning why that movie is not being marketed more.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 May 2017 - 05:37 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#24069 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 05:49 PM

Which is sad because Black Clover could help Pierrot but they decide to waste more on Boruto. Their last two works did no help.

#24070 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:32 PM

SP has been putting a lot of money into Boruto's advertising, from what we have been hearing.

#24071 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:50 PM

The problem is or was in this case, is that Naruto was meant for kids and teenagers. And at that age one cares more about the sexiness and over exaggerated parts than the quality of the character. 

There a lot of famous manga which their heroines are represented like Sakura and aren't disliked. It seems the problem is that they don't like her then pointed to her body as a "reason ".

Edited by T XD, 05 May 2017 - 06:50 PM.

#24072 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 07:47 PM

Her being disliked is more from the West then it was from Japan (outside of SP). The reasons the West liked Hinata was big breast, seen as the underdog, and submissive fanatically devotional obedient personality.

#24073 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:26 PM

Not curve enough so still fall to flat chest. Flat chest is slang term to small breast.
Kushina is the one who have "normal"/medium Breast. The like of ino and even tenten has big boob.

@txd
It's part of aesthetic. And the democratic sometime if not most of the time demand it.
Even though it's not always the case.

My main point was that they are uglyfying Sakura because Hinata is the wife of the mc, and no one can look as good as or better than Hinata because wife of main character and the other dumb reasons they are doing it..

Example

Edited by DeathGodMack, 05 May 2017 - 10:27 PM.

Posted Image

#24074 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:32 PM

@touken
I don't follow it but does bc has the same popularity like naruto? I mean naruto used to be "on par" with op and hxh.

@james
I'm talking about casual fan which is the majority of naruto fan and they tend to handwave whatever thing we consider not consisten. The one who take it seriously is the hardcore fan.
I think that's how it work in almost every popular series.
Wonder Woman is untest but from bvs film I can assure you that movie would not failed.

@nostradamus
Sadly that's how the reality of the situation. Before the ending I expect kishimoto to have the same backbone like oda or togashi especially with the interview that cement sakura heroine role. Well I am wrong.

@txd and bail
That's not the only reason but that's the big reason. I think if kishi could make sakura strong and not useless her hate would be even by the one who like her combat prowess since she has the capability to do that. But kishi doesn't do that.

#24075 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 10:50 PM

@deadgodmack
That and they hate her.

I talk about kishi design because in part two she's still not have noticeable big boob even in the last design sakura still has flat chest up until burito kishi make her boob as big as Hinata. I mean why don't keep it like in part 2, since it's part of her character and what's the point to give it now? Imo it only make sakura cheap.

#24076 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 06 May 2017 - 01:15 AM

My main point was that they are uglyfying Sakura because Hinata is the wife of the mc, and no one can look as good as or better than Hinata because wife of main character and the other dumb reasons they are doing it..

Example

What the kitten am I looking at in that first pic of sakura that just screams laziness, funny how kishi design for her is the best of the three, like to see how they'd do Nami, boa and erza if they where with hinata how they'd try to make Hinata sexy to out do those three who are better than her in both character and design.

#24077 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:26 AM

Her being disliked is more from the West then it was from Japan (outside of SP). The reasons the West liked Hinata was big breast, seen as the underdog, and submissive fanatically devotional obedient personality.

Funny, I liked how she had potential, but I also grew on Sakura over time. And now I like Sakura WAAAAAY better.

#24078 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:51 AM

Example

1) WTFH?!!!!! This guy can't draw at all!

2) Pitiful, a little bit better but she still look like a teenager and flat. Whoever or whomever in Pierrot drew Sakura's anime render needs a pay cut!

3) Masashi Kishimoto, YOU HAD ONE JOB, DAMNIT!!!! Still mad at you and yet, you still make Sakura shine and beautiful as an adult.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24079 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 08:50 AM

Oh dear, I'm not sure why WSJ is banking on the new artist for their "New Era Project". His drawing is clearly below expectations. Sorry.

That's rather a doodle level instead of professional drawing. Look at other manga series. Even the less popular ones have much more details drawn.

Probably the whole plan of "New Era Project" was discussed when everyone was drunk.

"Hey, let's end Naruto series and create a new one based on their children. Look here at YouTube, people seems to like NH/SS based on their comments".

(while looking at english comments saying "NH is the best lolz. I see the series weekly at watchfreeanimeonlinewithoutpaying.com". "It's Hinata all the way, she has a bigger boobs, just die you NS idi**ts".)

"Also, let's just do time skip. Darn, these hokage dream nonsense and final fight with Sasuke would probably be very troublesome to draw. Oh wait, let's at least put the final fight. You can skip the hokage stuff. And let's bank on the new artist to get the new series drawn. I'm sure next year same time, we'll get our sales numbers doubled. Kanpaaaiii!!"

(while raising their sake bottles).

... and that's how Boruto series was born.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#24080 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

So ikimoto can draw but he just isn't as good as kishi.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2), Bing (1)