46 replies to this topic

#21 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:17 AM

No, I'd like that too. In fact, the way I see it they're going to have to because basically the whole point of the game is to train Desmund to become an assassin.

#22 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 20 November 2010 - 03:00 AM

Guessing you got it for PS3 Cloud? I just got it for the 360.

#23 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

Eh. No.

I'm waiting for Christmas to get it. I just got Halo Reach Legendary Edition at 50% off.

Should've bought two and flipped one for profit.

#24 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

Ah, well I just got Brotherhood and Black Ops.

Lovin Brotherhood.

Ending Spoiler --Click here to view--
Why Lucy, whyyyyyy?
Omg I love the story for this game.

Edited by Shirosaki, 22 November 2010 - 06:16 AM.

#25 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:35 AM

Finished Brotherhood and it was...interesting. I agree with Shirosaki. WHY?! Anyone got 100% sync yet? I wanna know what's the repressed memory(ies?)

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 25 November 2010 - 03:36 AM.

#26 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:31 AM

I spoiled myself to the ending.

All I gotta say is, it's probably gonna end up being that Lucy
is still alive. It's gonna be a hell of a twist.

#27 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:45 AM

But a good twist though. It's kinda sad though that this might be Ezio Auditore da Firenze's last story. I kinda like him over Desmond and Altair. I enjoyed seeing his character development from carefree teen to revenge-driven Assassin to a calm and patient Master Assassin (in ACII) to a badass Grand Master in Brotherhood. Old F***er my ass, Borgia, he's tearing your army apart alone!

#28 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:32 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Nov 25 2010, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But a good twist though. It's kinda sad though that this might be Ezio Auditore da Firenze's last story. I kinda like him over Desmond and Altair. I enjoyed seeing his character development from carefree teen to revenge-driven Assassin to a calm and patient Master Assassin (in ACII) to a badass Grand Master in Brotherhood. Old F***er my ass, Borgia, he's tearing your army apart alone!

But unlike Altair, they never showed were his lineage continued, who was his wife? Anyway, about the ending:

BIG ASS SPOILER --Click here to view--
If you unlock the truth "video", if we can call that an video, Desmond meets 16, and he says some very intringing stuff, in one point he says "she is not who you think she is", and I think he meant Lucy, maybe she wasn't an ally after all, I don't know this merely speculation, and also he says that Desmond needs to find Eva, and that his son is very important, perhaps, Desmond for some reason needs to reproduce with Eva, and Lucy would get in the way, and maybe that's why she needed to be sacrificed. Another saddening thing is that 16 says to desmond that everything is already too late, maybe the sun doomsday stuff is unstoppable, and mankind is already lost. Well, the story surely took an interesting direction. I really do hope the next Assassins Creed is solely based on just Desmond

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#29 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Nov 24 2010, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I spoiled myself to the ending.

All I gotta say is, it's probably gonna end up being that Lucy
is still alive. It's gonna be a hell of a twist.

More spoilers, don't read if you don't wanna know --Click here to view--
Lucy was a Templar, that's why Desmond was compelled to kill her against his will. Chances are he'll meet a new assassin partner in the next game.

@shadow: We were even there when he was born!

I still need to play AC1, I have it here with me but barely started it...

Edited by Shirosaki, 25 November 2010 - 03:47 PM.

#30 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:01 PM

Where'd you get that idea about Lucy?

Possible wives for Ezio: Caterina Sforza, despite dying in history books of pneumonia, we all know of The Templars' mucking up of History.
Rosa, though she doesn't really appear much in Brotherhood, it can happen.
Another woman he met during his later years.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 25 November 2010 - 04:05 PM.

#31 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:27 PM

Well, just a guess but considering that between one of the chapters (sequence 7 I think) she's gone for the entire time and I think Minerva warned them (and subject 16) that Lucy wasn't "who she appeared to be".

There's this whole crazy theory that Lucy has another 'god's' blood in her, as in Desmond has Minerva's and I guess Lucy could possibly have been a descendant of the guy Ezio killed at the end (forgot his name atm).

Also Minerva mentioned something about her being a symbol of the cross (Templars) and how her death was necessary to continue her plan without interruption. Or something like that.

Edited by Shirosaki, 25 November 2010 - 04:29 PM.

#32 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 05:57 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Nov 25 2010, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, just a guess but considering that between one of the chapters (sequence 7 I think) she's gone for the entire time and I think Minerva warned them (and subject 16) that Lucy wasn't "who she appeared to be".

There's this whole crazy theory that Lucy has another 'god's' blood in her, as in Desmond has Minerva's and I guess Lucy could possibly have been a descendant of the guy Ezio killed at the end (forgot his name atm).

Also Minerva mentioned something about her being a symbol of the cross (Templars) and how her death was necessary to continue her plan without interruption. Or something like that.

Maybe she was an triple agent? Lucy kind of aways looked a little suspicious in the series from my point of view, but she was also shown in blue in the eagle vision mode, wich is the color for friends, and the eagle vision can't be fooled.

#33 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:09 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ Nov 25 2010, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe she was an triple agent? Lucy kind of aways looked a little suspicious in the series from my point of view, but she was also shown in blue in the eagle vision mode, wich is the color for friends, and the eagle vision can't be fooled.

I'm pretty sure the eagle vision has to do with the user's perception of their surroundings, I don't think it's an "all knowing" type of thing.

#34 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 06:21 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Nov 25 2010, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure the eagle vision has to do with the user's perception of their surroundings, I don't think it's an "all knowing" type of thing.

From what I understood about the game, the eagle vision is an ability that allows the user to see an person true intention, but I could be wrong.

#35 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:39 PM

This is what the wiki on it says:

Eagle Vision is a supernatural ability that Ezio Auditore, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Desmond Miles, Subject 16 and presumably others of Assassins of the same lineage possess. The user is able to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to him, which manifests as a colored glowing (much like an aura would in a persons "mind's eye").

Which seems to be basically what I thought it was.

With that said, as long as Desmond thinks someone is an ally, they show up to be an ally to him.

Eagle vision is basically to see and separate people easy.

Besides, would it have been any fun to look at Lucy and automatically know she's an enemy?

Anyway, my mind is pretty boggy right now and there would have been more things I would have pointed out if first I wasn't so tired right now and if I could actually remember.

All I mainly remember is coming to the conclusion after beating the game that she was most likely a Templar spy.

Edited by Shirosaki, 25 November 2010 - 09:41 PM.

#36 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:42 PM

Anyone up for a multiplayer game? Just message me in my PSN.

#37 The Max

The Max

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Nov 25 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is what the wiki on it says:

Eagle Vision is a supernatural ability that Ezio Auditore, Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad, Desmond Miles, Subject 16 and presumably others of Assassins of the same lineage possess. The user is able to instinctively sense how people and objects relate to him, which manifests as a colored glowing (much like an aura would in a persons "mind's eye").

Which seems to be basically what I thought it was.

With that said, as long as Desmond thinks someone is an ally, they show up to be an ally to him.

Eagle vision is basically to see and separate people easy.

Besides, would it have been any fun to look at Lucy and automatically know she's an enemy?

Anyway, my mind is pretty boggy right now and there would have been more things I would have pointed out if first I wasn't so tired right now and if I could actually remember.

All I mainly remember is coming to the conclusion after beating the game that she was most likely a Templar spy.

I d'ont see how this definition support your view.

Eagle vision is more of a sixth sense It allow desmond to see invisible drawing on wall and back i AC2 you use it to escape abstergo.

Also i doubt Lucy is a Templar spy she showed real concern for Desmond safety with using the animus, also one of the email from a guy named William M (possibly high rank assassin) he tell her he understand her concern for Desmond Mental state but she should not forget her mission and she need to keep getting closer to Desmond.

Finaly i think the real question is what are the intention of the modern assassin and the ancient people toward Desmond.

#38 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 02:33 AM

Simple, the First Civilization wants Desmond to breed with whoever Eve is so that the FC can return. Desmond and probably "Eve" contain FC genetics in their blood. William M. (possibly related to Desmond?) was also shown to be communicating and updating Shaun on the status of the Assassins around the world too.

#39 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (The Max @ Nov 25 2010, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I d'ont see how this definition support your view.

Eagle vision is more of a sixth sense It allow desmond to see invisible drawing on wall and back i AC2 you use it to escape abstergo.

Also i doubt Lucy is a Templar spy she showed real concern for Desmond safety with using the animus, also one of the email from a guy named William M (possibly high rank assassin) he tell her he understand her concern for Desmond Mental state but she should not forget her mission and she need to keep getting closer to Desmond.

Finaly i think the real question is what are the intention of the modern assassin and the ancient people toward Desmond.

In which the Templars would need Desmond to stay in good mental shape so they could retrieve the Apples, so William M could be anyone. You know, they kind of want world domination pretty much.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong, if I am then great, personally I liked Lucy.
But it still seems like she died either way.

#40 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 11:37 PM

Again, Gamestop gave me a reason to splurge.

I bought the collector's edition for 59.99. It's either that or wait till Christmas deals (and I don't want to)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users