106 replies to this topic

#41 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:53 AM

i wonder why kishi is keep  doing this kitten..all sources (shonengamez,sayanisland and many others) have been saying that naruto is going to end up this year ,we have less than 19 chapters for kishi to make ns canon and he still gives ss fanservice,he still makes sakura look like an airhead selfish fangirl playing the damsel on distress on a cover..assuming he will ,make ns canon in 10 chapters,when that will happen,people will start to question ns crediility and ask themselves why a few chapters ago ,sakura was blushing and holding sasuke on an au cover?ask yourselves that and see if it gives you with minus..it doesnt matter if its an au or part of the manga,the fact that he ilustrates sakura still as a fangirl,while at the same time on the other au cover she was yelling at naruto like usual ,is still there..i dont think i ever saw a romantic related narusaku cover..if somebody can refresh my memory,please be my guest..lets hope he doesnt screw up her entire character in the next chapter,although i dont trust this f**cked in the head kishi troll

Again those sources that say Naruto is going to end this year are only speculating on Kishi's vague words. Kishi said that Naruto is in it's final phases. He never said , "I'm ending Naruto in 2014". He doesn't have to end it this year if he wants to. I doubt WSJ is telling him to end it this year considering all the money the manga is still making. It's his decision when he wants to end it and considering there is going to more Naruto projects in 2015, I doubt he's going to end it this year.

#42 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:58 AM

Again those sources that say Naruto is going to end this year are only speculating on Kishi's vague words. Kishi said that Naruto is in it's final phases. He never said , "I'm ending Naruto in 2014". He doesn't have to end it this year if he wants to. I doubt WSJ is telling him to end it this year considering all the money the manga is still making. It's his decision when he wants to end it and considering there is going to more Naruto projects in 2015, I doubt he's going to end it this year.

http://www.shonengam...-will-end-2014/

its kishi's statement ..not vague words or others interpretation..of course he can change his mind but i doubt..he seems to be rushing with the manga lately

#43 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:00 AM

wrong words but whatever

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#44 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:09 AM

http://www.shonengam...-will-end-2014/

its kishi's statement ..not vague words or others interpretation..of course he can change his mind but i doubt..he seems to be rushing with the manga lately

If you actually looked at the article you would've read, "Remember, this is all to be taken as rumor, as this was posted by many different sources who can’t seem to find the original source. Take it with a big grain of salt." 

Meaning that this was made up just like last week when someone posted that fake translation about the new movie appearing in October along with the "end" of the manga. There is no proof Kishi said those words.

Edited by SilverStar, 23 July 2014 - 10:10 AM.

#45 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

Kishi said precisely "I don't know if in the next Jump Festa (2014) there will be again a naruto stand...." All this...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#46 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:16 AM

If you actually looked at the article you would've read, "Remember, this is all to be taken as rumor, as this was posted by many different sources who can’t seem to find the original source. Take it with a big grain of salt." 

Meaning that this was made up just like last week when someone posted that fake translation about the new movie appearing in October along with the "end" of the manga. There is no proof Kishi said those words.

this was posted in december 2013 before the announcement about a movie?..well idk what to think anymore since the source claims so vehemently that but now we have confirmation from Masashi Kishimoto himself that Naruto will indeed be ending in 2014.

every rumour must have a grain of truth

#47 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:17 AM

i wonder why kishi is keep  doing this kitten..all sources (shonengamez,sayanisland and many others) have been saying that naruto is going to end up this year ,we have less than 19 chapters for kishi to make ns canon and he still gives ss fanservice,he still makes sakura look like an airhead selfish fangirl playing the damsel on distress on a cover..assuming he will ,make ns canon in 10 chapters,when that will happen,people will start to question ns crediility and ask themselves why a few chapters ago ,sakura was blushing and holding sasuke on an au cover?ask yourselves that and see if it gives you with minus..it doesnt matter if its an au or part of the manga,the fact that he ilustrates sakura still as a fangirl,while at the same time on the other au cover she was yelling at naruto like usual ,is still there..i dont think i ever saw a romantic related narusaku cover..if somebody can refresh my memory,please be my guest..lets hope he doesnt screw up her entire character in the next chapter,although i dont trust this f**cked in the head kishi troll

I absolutely agree with you. I am really starting to think that kishi might be just thinking of ending the manga with no pairings or with SS with Naruto being just a selfless guy as always and being happy with being Sakura's friend. 

As for the darkened part in the qoute, their is really not any romantic cover of NS. yeah their are Sakura looking at Naruto in surprised, friendly etc kind of ways but not one has her hugging Naruto.

P.S. If I am correct this is 4th hug for SS and their are only 2 hugs for NS.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#48 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:20 AM

Kishi said precisely "I don't know if in the next Jump Festa (2014) there will be again a naruto stand...." All this...

Kishi also said there would be a year of Sakura and Kakashi at Jump Festa many years ago and it took him a long time to even include them prominently in the main story after the Pain arc.You should never take his word as absolute as he always changes his mind and plans as he works on the manga.

#49 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:39 PM

Ughhh...

I think it's becoming obvious that Kishimoto wants nh and ss to be endgame :/ cause obviously from this chapter cover or whatever it looks like Sakura has no intention of getting over Sasuke -_- ..like come on..

So basically Sasuke will bbe redeemed and ends up with Sakura and Naruto will come to like Hinata? -_-

My hopes for NS are fading a little :/ ..

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#50 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:40 PM

I wonder why Sakura doesn't have her own horse? I'm sure she can ride fine by herself. :mad: And yes, I wouldn't like it either even if she was on Naruto's horse. Maybe a little more, heh, but not much.

ナルサク

#51 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:53 PM

Wow, reading this thread is like reading an Anti NS one. Come on people, it was just a cover page with no relevance to the story. Was it necessary for Kishi to draw it that way? No, and I am a bit disappointed with it. BUT please try and have some faith in what the actual manga has shown in 686 chapters.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#52 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:01 PM

Ughhh...

I think it's becoming obvious that Kishimoto wants nh and ss to be endgame :/ cause obviously from this chapter cover or whatever it looks like Sakura has no intention of getting over Sasuke -_- ..like come on..

So basically Sasuke will bbe redeemed and ends up with Sakura and Naruto will come to like Hinata? -_-

My hopes for NS are fading a little :/ ..

I don't think it would go so far as ending with NH/SS, but I believe it could just be an open ending when it comes to Sakura's feelings.

If Kishi is ok with Sakura clinging to Sasuke like that while blushing I can't take seriously the notion that he has any intention of making Sakura finally get over Sasuke. It's as if liking Sasuke has to be part of Sakura's character no matter what.

#53 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

Wow, reading this thread is like reading an Anti NS one. Come on people, it was just a cover page with no relevance to the story. Was it necessary for Kishi to draw it that way? No, and I am a bit disappointed with it. BUT please try and have some faith in what the actual manga has shown in 686 chapters.

Yeah but she was blushing :/ like come on

#54 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:04 PM

I don't think it would go so far as ending with NH/SS, but I believe it could just be an open ending when it comes to Sakura's feelings.

If Kishi is ok with Sakura clinging to Sasuke like that while blushing I can't take seriously the notion that he has any intention of making Sakura finally get over Sasuke. It's as if liking Sasuke has to be part of Sakura's character no matter what.

It might :/

Then again, Sasuke has no expression towards her so who knows?

#55 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

Yeah but she was blushing :/ like come on

Right, she did. But did she do so in the manga in last chapter in the supposedly  'big SS moment'? See, that actually has relevancy to the story unlike this coverpage. 

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#56 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:15 PM

this cover has the same revelance as RTN cover.... do you remember? Charasuke was flirting with her and she was blushing....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#57 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

this cover has the same revelance as RTN cover.... do you remember? Charasuke was flirting with her and she was blushing....

But the RTN cover served as a teaser for Sakura taking a liking to Charasuke. In today's cover it's just all so unnecessary.

#58 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

Faith? Faith would only prevent us from reading the manga and interpretating it correctly. We should think logically. I agree with redragon. Sakura's feelings may be left unresolved. The blush was also unnecessary even if Sakura blush a lot, this is supposed to be set after the war.

ナルサク

#59 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:36 PM

Faith? Faith would only prevent us from reading the manga and interpretating it correctly. We should think logically. I agree with redragon. Sakura's feelings may be left unresolved. The blush was also unnecessary even if Sakura blush a lot, this is supposed to be set after the war.

Are you saying that the only support NS has is our faith, and there's no logic there?!

#60 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 23 July 2014 - 02:40 PM

Well there goes my confidence levels

Yeah Sakura will have a crush on Sasuke no matter what gotta keep the love triangle going

Open ending appears to be a very real threat now

eh10ut.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users