Close
Photo

NS happening or finished

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

Poll: NS happening or not (114 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the current thinking about NS of you guys?

1. Voted NS will happen no matter what- 100% sure (69 votes [59.48%])

Percentage of vote: 59.48%

2. NS might happen after many difficulties- 75% chance NS remains (34 votes [29.31%])

Percentage of vote: 29.31%

3. NS has gone weak- 45% chance NS still remains (3 votes [2.59%])

Percentage of vote: 2.59%

4. NS is going to be finished if we get 2-3 more blows- 30% chance NS remains (4 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

5. Bye Bye NS but I really wanted you to happen- 0%-1% (2 votes [1.72%])

Percentage of vote: 1.72%

6. I was always rooting for NH and SS- Suck NS!! (4 votes [3.45%])

Percentage of vote: 3.45%

Vote

#21 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:49 AM

I love Nursing Homes and Social Security! But I hate National Service, it sucks!

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#22 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:53 AM

I wonder if the 3 votes for 30% are from NH/SS fans coming in here trying to make it seem we don't have a higher majority of positive members. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#23 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 02:55 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 26 2013, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wonder if the 3 votes for 30% are from NH/SS fans coming in here trying to make it seem we don't have a higher majority of positive members. tongue.gif

615 happened, 627 happened

now everyone's all confuzzled.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#24 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 26 2013, 10:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, I was one of those individuals actually who did not suffer from any sort of influence. I've seen how far Kishi is willing to persist with unfavourable, illogical developments through these recent events and whilst I have hope I will not allow myself to become inebriated with certainty because the daunting possibility of Sasuke's reformed personality and Hinata's recent actions still present a realistic hazard.

Edited by Atheck, 27 April 2013 - 03:08 AM.

#25 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:09 AM

I put 75% (even though I think it's more 85%) because nothing is absolutely certain until there's indisputable evidence that one or the other will become canon.

#26 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:17 AM

I'm more interested in who voted "I was always rooting for NH and SS- Suck NS!!" wot.gif

I voted for the 75% option. I think all the signs point to NS, but there are a few things like Sasuke's arrival and Hinata's panel-time that bother me. If Sasuke returns without any new found romantic feelings for Sakura and Hinata returns to the background for good, I will be at 100%. I dunno, I'm a pretty cautious guy and Kishi isn't all that stable when it comes to pairings. headscratch.gif
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#27 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (FrenchMyToast @ Apr 27 2013, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm more interested in who voted "I was always rooting for NH and SS- Suck NS!!" wot.gif

I voted for the 75% option. I think all the signs point to NS, but there are a few things like Sasuke's arrival and Hinata's panel-time that bother me. If Sasuke returns without any new found romantic feelings for Sakura and Hinata returns to the background for good, I will be at 100%. I dunno, I'm a pretty cautious guy and Kishi isn't all that stable when it comes to pairings. headscratch.gif

I also never thought their was some NH, SS supporter over here, I think my poll helped to identify one at least.

As for sasuke returning without any romantic feeling goes, I think that is surely not gonna happen. He will definitely come back with romantic feelings somehow, which even though is illogical will make many fans happy because number of SS fans is quite high and they wont complain if they see their pairing going canon and this way NH fans will also be happy because their pairing will also be canon then and their.

P.S- I forgot to mention what I voted for. I voted 30% because really I think 2-3 blows more and NS is surely finished. After all 2-3 blows are hugely enough when manga is only year and half away from ending.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#28 Zatheko

Zatheko

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Writing, MMO's, Games

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:43 AM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 26 2013, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also never thought their was some NH, SS supporter over here, I think my poll helped to identify one at least.

As for sasuke returning without any romantic feeling goes, I think that is surely not gonna happen. He will definitely come back with romantic feelings somehow, which even though is illogical will make many fans happy because number of SS fans is quite high and they wont complain if they see their pairing going canon and this way NH fans will also be happy because their pairing will also be canon then and their.

P.S- I forgot to mention what I voted for. I voted 30% because really I think 2-3 blows more and NS is surely finished. After all 2-3 blows are hugely enough when manga is only year and half away from ending.

I will have disagree with that, we aren't even sure he is truly coming back for the right reasons, honestly I still think he still has a dislike for the leaf village and is only doing this because of Itachi. In no way does romance fit in there for Sasuke, I just really can't see him coming to the battle field and all of a sudden seeing Sakura in a romantic way. It's so out of character for him it's laughable.

Edited by zatheko, 27 April 2013 - 05:43 AM.

#29 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:51 AM

QUOTE (zatheko @ Apr 27 2013, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will have disagree with that, we aren't even sure he is truly coming back for the right reasons, honestly I still think he still has a dislike for the leaf village and is only doing this because of Itachi. In no way does romance fit in there for Sasuke, I just really can't see him coming to the battle field and all of a sudden seeing Sakura in a romantic way. It's so out of character for him it's laughable.

Agreed. biggrin.gif

#30 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 05:56 AM

Wow, I'm shock on few of the people in here that I know well in here. It's not just about being 30% but also 100%. So, it goes to show you that only themselves knows best. That said I will vote for 100%. Everytime I recap as a general fan, it just keeps point to NS and that's why I feel like the story flows well. I won't explain why I love NS, but the story favors this. What's the real situation for me? Wondering if Kishi can pull it off. That's where it all matters. Right now, the road seems less bumpy but maybe down the road, we may go through few more bumps, but maybe we can be wrong. Until there, I continue to travel.

#31 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:54 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 26 2013, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, I'm shock on few of the people in here that I know well in here. It's not just about being 30% but also 100%. So, it goes to show you that only themselves knows best. That said I will vote for 100%. Everytime I recap as a general fan, it just keeps point to NS and that's why I feel like the story flows well. I won't explain why I love NS, but the story favors this. What's the real situation for me? Wondering if Kishi can pull it off. That's where it all matters. Right now, the road seems less bumpy but maybe down the road, we may go through few more bumps, but maybe we can be wrong. Until there, I continue to travel.

Well said, I agree. The problem with me is like what I said in an earlier post; the romance subplot is very inconsistent among all the different media. For instance, at moments in the manga, it seems very pro-NS. But other times it makes it seem that NH will be the endgame, mostly with what they been showing in the manga recently. An other example is in the anime filler, were different episodes would sometimes favor one pairing over the other. Hell, even the goddamn videogames are inconsistent with that goddamn subplot. Some scenes in the main storyline would seem to support NS, yet they also that stupid team-up between Naruto and Hinata called "secret lover".

What I'm saying, is that other parts of the manga isn't as inconsistent with the other media. The events outside of that stupid subplot are pretty accurately portrayed in all Naruto media. If the story was more clear in showing what they want fans to think, than this whole shipping wars wouldn't be that extreme in the Naruto fanbase. If this was well-written, and coherent story, then there would be just be the obvious pairings that would be consider cannon by most fans, while the rest would be crack pairings. Yet it's not that way in Naruto, were it doesn't seem that everyone who works with any of the Naruto related media are on the same page of what this stupid romance subplot is suppose to lead to.

While I still think Narusake will happen, because that's the one that still makes the most sense. Though that doesn't mean I can't be wrong, though if I am, I blame Kishi and the other workers of the Naruto series of not properly not telling this romantic subplot.

#32 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

i had my doubts and it happens all the time whenever i see Hinata and Sasuke interacting with NaruSaku:P
however, i'm still rooting for NaruSaku 100%., a lot has happened and these two stood by each other sides through thick and thin,. the story wouldn't be as good as it is now if from the start NS is confirmed, we wouldn't be debating every scenes either if all along there's a clear indication of what the canon pairing is..
if they dont end up together, that's a big mess up from the creator, which i hope we dont see from Kishi..

however i believe that they will achieve their dreams. Naruto will no doubt become hokage; Sasuke will rebuild his clan; the problem is Sakura, although we can see who she's referring to at that time(refering to her likes) she never voiced it out. i would be happy if she end up with the name she mentioned though narusakuct7.gif

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (lord287 @ Apr 26 2013, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not like Sasuke is coming to the battlefield only because of Sakura. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I find it pretty f***** up that Sasuke says" OMG I just realized something! After 600+ chapters I'm in love with Sakura!"
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:10 AM

I chose option two. I'm very confident in NaruSaku, don't get me wrong. But I felt arrogant voting for 100% when Kishi's a troll and anything can happen. tongue.gif You should've put up a 97% 'cause that's me. laugh.gif

Someone voted for NH/SS?! omfg.gif Wish I knew who did it, out of curiousity.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#35 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Apr 27 2013, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I chose option two. I'm very confident in NaruSaku, don't get me wrong. But I felt arrogant voting for 100% when Kishi's a troll and anything can happen. tongue.gif You should've put up a 97% 'cause that's me. laugh.gif

Someone voted for NH/SS?! omfg.gif Wish I knew who did it, out of curiousity.

I know what you mean about feeling arrogant. You make a good point. No wrong with that. It's good that you're still confident for NaruSaku.happy.gif

Yeah, maybe the ones who stood by, but I don't point finger.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 28 April 2013 - 04:29 AM.

#36 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

I will always say NS. I will not say 100% because life shows you nothing is 100% but I will always support NS even if proven wrong. smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#37 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

Well In light of the recent Chaper I can say that NS is not canon YET , but is well on its way there. :yes:  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#38 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:44 AM

100 percent . Ain't no doubt and my mind that Naruto will get hos Sakura-Chan .
Posted Image

#39 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

100% sure.  The way the story has been written it is obvious.  Whatever limited smoke and mirrors Kishimoto has used to feign possibilities of SS and NH, they are just that -- smoke and mirrors with zero substance.

Could Kishimoto sacrifice 12+ years of work and his credibility just to taser his reading audience at the last minute?  Yes, but despite how some people trash and revile his accomplishments because they prefer to focus on the flaws he does legitimately reveal at times, I believe Kishimoto has more integrity as a professional and storyteller than to resort to soap opera nonsense to resolve the hero's romantic life -- all in a way that is unfavorable to the wishes of the hero.

I don't see it happening.

Edited by KnS, 21 November 2013 - 03:32 AM.

#40 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:31 AM

After 631, I'm 100% sure it'll be canon.
did have doubts when 615 came out, but Kishi is still keep his pattern. After NH or SS moments, he will close it with NS moments.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users