• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

Destiny Island... Once a world that was devoured by the Heartless, but thanks to keyblade wielder Sora and his friends, it came back. Afterwords, his friends King Mickey, Donald Duck, and Goofy flew back to Disney Castle. Sora ran to the main island where he, his best friend Riku, and the girl he was in love with, Kairi, hung out. He saw Riku sitting at the paopu tree as Sora stood next to him.

"Sora, Riku," Kairi yelled as she ran to the two boys.

"Hey, what's up?" asked Sora as she caught her breath.

"Look." She showed him a bottle with a letter with the King's signature.

"From the King?" Sora took the bottle and pulled out the cork. Inside was a letter from the king. He unfolded the paper and read:

Sora, sorry to write you this after your confrontation with Xemnas. But there's once again trouble. I had a dream the other night about some world being destroyed by the Heartless controlled by Maleficent and some man with the appearance of a snake. He has the power to shape shift and manipulate people.

You must go the world called Konoha. You must find the container of the Kyuubi. It is a fox demon inside of a boy. He will help you fight. You and Kairi must go since she has a Keyblade. Train her on how to fight with a Keyblade since she has no experience. Donald and Goofy will pick you up in a few days and drop Riku off at the castle because I need him to help me with something.

Signed,
King Mickey

Sora sighed. Another tough journey. But this time, Kairi was going to help him, along with Donald and Goofy, so it would be a little easier. And who was this powerful boy the King mentioned?

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 19 August 2014 - 02:35 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 17 August 2014 - 06:59 AM

I liked it, but it was so short.

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 17 August 2014 - 01:02 PM

I liked it, but it was so short.

I promise I'll try to make it longer. And in later chapters is full of NaruSaku and SoKai goodness.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:55 AM

Chapter 2. The legend of Kyuubi

A week after Sora read the King's letter. He and Riku were training Kairi. The first practice she struggled on her combat skills and defense but improved her healing powers. The second practice her defense got better but her combat skills still need work then on her third and final practice she managed to prove to be a capable fighter as she knocked Sora and Riku by pushing Sora down with thunder and using a reaction command.

"All right Kairi." Exclaimed Sora. "That was amazing. You're turning into an awesome fighter." Kairi blushed at Sora's words. "Thank you Sora." Then a few minutes later the Gummi ship arrived with Donald and Goofy coming out. "hyuck Hiya Sora." Waved Goofy as Sora tackled his two sidekicks laughing. "Ha ha ha. But seriously let's go. The king's waiting." Donald said as he got back to the cockpit to drive followed by Goofy on the co-captain's seat. As soon as they arrived at the King's castle, The King and Queen greeted them at garden.

The King explained on how he knows about the Kyuubi and the container of it. "The Kyuubi also known as the nine-tail fox escaped from the current's container mother Kushina ." The King explained.

"I met his father when I visited Konoha 16 years ago to see if there were Heartless attacking. I helped him sealed the fox demon inside his son so that he can stop Maleficent who went down there to gain his power." Riku scowled at mention of the witch's name. "Unfortunately the man and his wife died while protecting their son. I tried to save the them but a force field somehow sent sent me and luckily Maleficent to another world." The King bowed his head. "Later on I went to Maleficent's world and I found out that she found Konoha with the help of a man named Orochimaru. He said he knows who the container is and is gonna help her release it. If that happens then who knows what might happen. I visited Konoha the other day to tell the current Hokage name Lady Tsunade. She is expecting you guys there in a couple days."

Then the King gave the order. "Listen Sora, I want you, Kairi, Donald and Goofy to go there and help the young man defeat Maleficent and Ororchimaru. Riku And I are going to Yen Sid to see if there's a way to destroy them once and for all." Sora nodded. "Got it." After meeting the King. Sora, Kairi, Donald and Goofy aboarded the Gummi ship. "Before we go your majesty, do you know the container's name?" The King nodded "Yes his name is Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki."

Boy this was kind of hard. But I'm glad to get this chapter out of the way. Next chapter Sora will meet Naruto and there's gonna be a connection between our main heroes. What is it? You'll find out.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:03 AM

Did you want any editing of your work...? Or just feedback. Because I'd be willing to give it at least a grammatical edit, if you'd like. 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:12 AM

Did you want any editing of your work...? Or just feedback. Because I'd be willing to give it at least a grammatical edit, if you'd like.

Sure. Go ahead I'm writing on iPad.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 18 August 2014 - 05:12 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 18 August 2014 - 05:32 AM

Okay, well I'll send my edits in a PM, okay? :)

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#8 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:40 AM

Chapter 3. Meeting the blonde haired Ninja

"There is Konoha." Donald called as he and Goofy landed near a Forrest. As they were walking through some boushes and poison ivy. Meanwhile a pink haired girl, a tall man with a mask covering his mouth and a boy with whiskers on his face were walking beside them when the boy stopped.

"What's wrong Naruto?" Asked the girl. "Do you see that Sakura, Kakashi Sensei?" The boy asked. "Look, over there."

Sakura and Kakashi turned back and see a boy, a girl and a duck and..... dog? "You think they might be the enemy?" Naruto asked. "I don't know.... Gasp NARUTO BEHIND YOU!!!!" Naruto turned around and gasp it was shadow like creatures with yellow eyes but no pupils.

"What the hell is that?" Asked Naruto as he summoned his kunaei. "I don't know but it sure tells me it doesn't look friendly." Kakashi said after he threw his kunaei at the creature, killing it.

Naruto than ran to the creature by stabbing it with his dagger. Sakura punched one creature after another until they all disappeared.

Naruto gave a smirk "Well that takes care of that.. Huh?" Suddenly the creatures came back. Only similar creatures with ninja headbands and nunchucks also appeared.

"Oh no. We're running out of chakra. We're Doomed." Suddenly a figure jumped in front him striking the creature with a key like sword . It was the same the a boy they saw earlier with spiky brown hair. Blue eyes And black clothes.

Then a girl with red hair and pink dress attacked the creature with the same sword. "Heal." The girl raised her sword and healed the ninjas. A duck with a magician's outfit and sailor hat used his staff to summon thunder on the creatures while the dog like creature bashed the creatures with his shield until they all were defeated.

"Are you guys all right?" The boy asked. Naruto nodded then got excited.

"THAT WAS THE COOLLEST MOVES I'VE EVER SEEN!!!!" Naruto shouted making the boy fall down. Sakura punched Naruto on the head. Making the duck "You idiot. Show some respect."

Naruto laughed nervously. Sakura apologized for Naruto's action.

"It's okay I'm used to this lazy bum being stupid." The red haired girl said. "

Hey." The boy snapped making the girl giggle. The boy then sighed

"My name is Sora." The introduced himself. "This is Kairi, Donald and Goofy."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Naruto and this is Sakura and our Sensei Kakashi." Naruto introduced his teammates

Sora's eyes widen "You're Naruto?" He asked. Naruto nodded "Why?" The Keyblade wielders explained Maleficent's plan and teaming up with Orochimaru.

Sakura's eyes widen at the name of the Villian. "We better report to Lady Tsuanade on these plans.

A few hours later they reached Konoha. It was a town that had beautiful houses and old fashioned Japanese style.

"Wow this town looks Amazing." Sora was in awe.

As they saw a mountain of five people. Meanwhile a man with white hair and red eye painting by the name of Jiraiya(he's still alive in this story lol) was sitting on the bench reading perverted books.
"Heh heh I love these books." As he stopped reading he sees Naruto Sakura and Kakashi running.

"Well those three are in a hurry. " As he was about to walk home he accidently bumped into Sora. "Hey watch were you going...." He stopped and gasp when he saw Sora who apologized

"It can't be." Jiraiya thought. "That boy can't be related to him cause he left 16 years ago." The perveted master still stared at the boy then looked at Donald and Goofy following them. "And those two must be Mickey's lackeys."

After their run in with Jirayira. Sora and the gang went inside to see Naruto and his friends tell a woman with blonde hair a mark on her forehead about Orochimaru. She looked concerned then gasped when she saw Sora.

"Thanks to our new friends saving us.. " Sakura explained. "Oh let me introduce them. The girl is Kairi, the duck is Donald and the dog is Goofy." She pointed at them. "And the boy's name is....."

"Sora?" The Hokage said making the gang gasp as she stood up to Sora and hugged him.

"Um how do you know my name?" Sora Asked a littler freaked out.
"
"Yeah baa-chan how did you know Sora's name?" Naruto asked as he was weirded out by this.

"Because Naruto... The lady said. "You and Sora are Cousins!!"

Dun dun dun bet you didn't see that coming. Well Sora are Naruto are cousins. If they are related then why are they from different worlds? You'll find out next time.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 19 August 2014 - 05:50 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#9 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 02:43 PM

Nice chapter today.

#10 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:06 PM

Nice chapter today.

Thanks. What about that twist?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#11 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:33 PM

Thanks. What about that twist?

Lol, that was unexpected.

#12 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:21 PM

Lol, that was unexpected.

I bet. Also if you're wondering if Sasuke and Hinata make an appearance. They will but she won't have a big role. But Sasuke probably will. And Riku and The king won't appear for the next 6 chapters.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#13 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

Chapter 4 . Sora Uzumaki

Sora and Naruto's jaws drop. Kairi and Sakura's eyes widen. Donald and Goofy was like huh?

"What? That's impossible. I was born in Destiny Island!!!" Sora yelled while slamming his hands.

"It's true Sora, your father, Masaru and Naruto's mother were brother and sister." Tsunade explained. "You were born here in Konoha." Sora was speechless. The Hokage sit down and looked outside.

"You were on April 21st. 6 months before Naruto was. I remember while Kushina could'nt babysit you. I did. You barfed on me a lot." She giggled. "Your father was a Keyblade bearer too. According to King Mickey he was the best."

"But my parents came from Destiny islands too." Sora exclaimed.

"No, those people that raised you... Those aren't your real parents." Sora felt like he was gonna have a heart attack.

"Wha.... What happened to my real parents?" Asked Sora with head down

"Your mother died the night Maleficent came. I don't know what happened to your father though. He's been missing for years." Tsunade. "The reason you lived in Destiny Islands is because King Mickey brought you there. He said that you must not know until there's some reason that you have to come down here.

He found and trusted the people that raised you. Than after that.... He came back the day the Kyuubi came. Well you know what happened. I'm sorry Sora." Tsunade apologized.

Sora raised his head back up and said "It's okay. I understand. I'm glad I have a cousin."

He looked at Naruto and grinned. Naruto grinned back and gave Sora a hug with tears. Sora hugged his cousin back with tears on their faces.

"I... I finally have family." Naruto said with tears on his face.

Sakura, Tsuande and Kairi all smiled while Kakashi, Donald and Goofy cried while holding each other.

"Well it's getting late. We'll figure out what to do tomorrow. Until then you guys are dismissed. " Hokage ordered.

"Hai!!!" They all exclaimed.

And that's it for tonight. There won't be any action for the next three chapters but there will be some NaruSaku and SoKai moments in the next chapter.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 28 September 2014 - 01:25 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#14 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 03:40 AM

Chapter 5. Off to other worlds

A/N I still have bronchitis but I am getting better so... Enjoy

A day after they learned they were cousins Sora and Naruto went back to Hokage's office while Donald and Goofy were fixing the Gummi Ship and Sakura and Kairi were hanging out.

"Sora, Naruto." The Hokage said. "Our spies snuck into Orichimaru's lair the other day and discovered that he and Maleficent are planning to wreck havoc on other worlds." She explained. Sora and Naruto gasped.

"What should we do Baa-chan?" Asked Naruto. The Hokage stood and gave the order.

"I want you two, Donald, Goofy, Sakura and Kairi to go to other worlds and stop them before it's too late." She ordered.

Naruto nodded. But Sora frowned "But what about you guys? Can you handle the the Heartless?" Asked Sora. The Hokage nodded.

"We'll be fine. Our most powerful ninjas can destroy whatever tries to harm this world. You must go to the worlds and stop Maleficent and Orchimaru."

The two boys nod their heads and left to tell their friends their mission.

"All right we leave immediately. Let's go Guys." Donald said as the gang went to the Gummi ship. Donald drove the ship with Goofy as co-pilot. Sora sat with Naruto in the kitchen eating ramen and fried chicken. While Kairi and Sakura is in the back room talking to each other about their past adventures.

"So Kairi are you any good at healing?" Sakura asked while staring at the stars. Kairi nodded "Uh-huh that's what I'm best at. I still need to get better in combat but I'm getting there." Sakura smiled at her new friend.

"So... Do you like Naruto?" The red head asked making the pink haired blush

"WHAT?"

"C'mon Sakura it's practically on your face." She pointed out.

"I may have met you but from what the stories you told me that he's always been there for you. He saved you many times and you saved him too. And plus when I saw that picture in your room that that Sasuke guy you told me you had a crush on. I can tell that you and him would not match because you deserve someone that will treat you better and Naruto has done that."

Sakura frowned "I don't know... You think I really am falling for Naruto, Kairi?"

Kairi nodded. "I do. And I think you should tell him. When you're ready."

Sakura smiled. "You're right. I will when the time is right. And you can tell Sora that you love him." She teased. Kairi smiled then blushed "Wait... What?" But before Sakura can teas her some more they heard a knock on the door. It was Goofy.

"Sorry to bother you girls ayuck but We're about to land. And Donald told me to get ya." Goofy announced.

Both girls nodded "Coming Goofy.

And that's chapter 5. What did you think of the NaruSaku moment? And can you guess which world are they in? I'll give you a hint. It's a world from the last two games. See ya next time.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#15 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 03:48 AM

Chapter 6. Party here in Agrabah
A/N this chapter is a tribute to Robin Williams based off of Aladdin and the King of thieves at not bad Disney sequel

"Whoo it's hot out here!!" Naruto said while panting in the desert with Sakura and Kairi fanned each other.

"Yeah I felt the same when I first got here but I got used to it." Sora said.

They see people carrying presents. Then they see a bodyguard. "Hey. What's going on?" Asked Sora. As a another person was behind him with a heavy bag.

"Our Princess is to wed."

Sora Donald and Goofy smiled.

The old man was excited. "Ohh wonderful!!! And who's the lucky prince." He asked intrigued.

The guard sneered "Not a prince at all. Just a no account street rat."
"NO WAY!!"
The Man transformed in a blue guy with a beard and golden bangles on his arms. It was the Genie.

"It's ALLLLLADDDIN!!!"

As fireworks came appeared behind him. Large neon lights spelled out Aladdin's name.

"Hey Genie." Sora called than the Genie gave him, Donald and Goofy a big hug. "Oh Sora I missed you guys."

"Yeah we missed you too pal." As he let them go, Sora introduced him to Naruto, Sakura and Kairi.

"So Aladdin and Jasmine are getting married?" Asked Donald.

The Genie suddenly transformed into famous Basketball announcer kitten Vitale.

"Yes and we got some of Agrabah's ptpers. Sora, Donald and Goofy as the groomsmen. I say it's awesome baby with a capital A!!" Than he transformed back.

"But we got two problems. One: the bridesmaids got sick today. Two: we can't find Al. I've looked everywhere. In his room, the marketplace. Everywhere." The Genie said while panicking.

"How about Sakura and I be the new bridesmaids while you guys look for Aladdin. Suggest Kairi and Sakura nodded.

"Great idea Kairi. I'll zap you girls to the bride's room."

The Genie teleported the girls in Jasmine's dressing room. Than teleported the guys to Aladdin's old house. They see him with a box.

"Hello!!" said Genie, in a booming, scaring his monkey Abu.

"SOMEBODY IS GONNA BE LATE FOR HIS OLD WEDDING!!" The young man turned after a laugh.

"Hold on Genie there's something. I need." Aladdin said. He then notice his old friends.

"Sora, Donald, Goofy. You guys made it." Sora shook his hand. Than noticed Naruto.

"Hello you must be Aladdin. I'm Naruto, Sora's cousin." Both Aladdin and Genie gasped. The gang explained both boys backstory.

"I'm sorry guys. I know how you feel." He said showing a dagger.

"Well uh it's a nice dagger." Said Genie imating Woody Allen.
"Intresting choice of accecory."
Aladdin sighed "It belong to my father." He said sadly.

The Genie was shocked "Father? You never said a word about your father. Oh, I gotta let the caterer know. He changed into a waiter. Chicken or sea bass?
Hes not coming to the wedding, said Aladdin, taking the dagger out of the case.

"He died a long time ago."

Genie changed back with a wince.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"That's okay. I never knew him. And if I did. I'd be ready for this." Aladdin sighed.

"You're not getting cold feet are you?" Asked Sora.
Aladdin sighed
"No Sora. It's Just I have always been a street rat. Stealing what I need to survive, running from the guards, and living my life alone."

Abu walked up to Aladdin and he petted his head.

"But now Im taking a big step today, into a new world."

"Todays topic: fears of a family man. said Genie, over a radio. He was sitting in midair with his magic tail thing dangling in front of him with a microphone and a pair of headsets.

"Al from Agrabah, share with us."

Aladdin got back up and started walking around the room.

"I never had a father to show me how to raise a family." said Aladdin.

"No role model."said Sora.
"Dig a little deeper." said Genie.

"What do I know about families?" Aladdin asked. "What if Im no good at it. If my father were here."

Genie moved beside Aladdin and placed his hand on his shoulder in a supportive manner.
"Al, if your father were here, hed be proud of you as I am." said Genie.

"As are we." Said Sora. As the rest of the gang agreed. He smiled then said "I wish he can see this."

"OH C'mon Aladdin this mushy things gotta stop!!!" Said Iago in an annoying voice.

Then Genie interuptted "Hey Hey Guys Let's you guys dressed for the wedding." He transformed their clothes.

Aladdin was dressed in a white coat with a turban.

Sora with a blue coat and a blue turban. Naruto wore the same only with orange. Donald was wearing a similar outfit with a magician's hat.

Goofy in his knight suit. After the suit up they rode on the magic carpet on the way to the wedding.

That's it for right now but don't worry. Next chapter will come soon.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 28 September 2014 - 01:37 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#16 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 02:12 AM

A camel caravan was guiding into the back of the palace. The leader, dressed in black with a blue cape and hood, looked had the camels lined up side by side and then looked outside, as if he was watching for something, being careful. Three gold claws cut through the basket and a tall strong built man, gray as a tombstone, bald with a black mustache and vest, blue pants, and black shoes climbed out and walked behind the leader.

"Why do you walk in the open while I suffocate like an animal?"the man asked, furious.

"Someone has to keep a cool head Saluk." said the King of Thieves.

"Someone will have no head if this is another wild goose chase." said Saluk, holding his claws to the Kings face.

"The Oracle is the real thing, said the King, pushing Saluk's hand away, taking it as an empty threat, and looked back to the palace. This time Im sure. While I search for it, you distract the guards.

"Part of your plan?"

"A large part. Just make sure you keep those things in line." The King walked over to one of the baskets on his camels and tapped it a few times as he whispered into it. "It's time." He smiled evilly.

Meanwhile back at the wedding....

"Bad news, Al." aid Genie, panicking. "The boutonnières clash with the cummerbunds."

"Uh, Genie, isnt a little late for that?" Aladdin asked, under his breath, making it as obvious as he could to Genie without further embarrassment.

"What? Genie asked. What are you trying to say? Out with it! What?" Genies eyes moved to the crowd and he let out a few embarrassed chuckles. "Ha-ha, they're here." He pulled out a pocket watch and looked at the time. Oh, no-o-o-oh.

"Oh, boy."said Donald, as Genie transformed into the White Rabbit and ran down the aisle way like his head depended on it. Donald and Goofy looked at each other but shrugged.

"Im late, Im late, for a very important date." He rhymes, zipping pass the doors. As they swung back in, Genie stood wearing a white ceremonial uniform. He twirled the gold horn around his fingers and placed it to his lips where he blew three times, announcing the start of the wedding.

He vanished in a puff of smoke as the orchestra took over the music and the flowers girls walked down the aisle, spreading flower pedals across the carpet. The banner boy followed a few steps behind, guiding the Sultans throne carriers to the altar, the guests bowing their head in respect to him. The flower girls walked the left and the banner boy walked to the left as the guards lowered the throne, letting the Sultan down. Aladdin, Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Naruto bowed as the Sultan walked to Aladdins side.

"Ha-ha, dont look so solemn, boy." The Sultan chuckled. "This is a happy day." Then he introduced Sora and the gang.

"Well for saving my daughter and the people of Agrabah I thank you all." The Sultan praised making Sora blush. Goofy laugh and Donald acting all triumphant making Naruto laugh.

After the Sultan arrived they see two feminine figures coming by making Sora and Naruto's jaws dropped at the sight. It was the bridesmaids Kairi and Sakura walking down the aisle meting with the groomsman.
Kairi was wearing a red dress with her hair tied to a bow while Sakura with the same only a purple dress. Sora and Naruto couldn't stop staring.

"Wow you look beautiful Sa-Sa-Sakura." Naruto stammered. "Ye-yeah you too Kairi." Sora blushed. Sakura smiled and kissed his cheek making Naruto blush as Kairi does the same. Aladdin, Donald and Goofy smirk at the embarrassed boys.

"Ooh, look, its a Kodiak moment." Said Genie, holding his hands together in a frame at the altar. A bear appeared and roared in Genie face and ear, but he only grabbed its mouth shut and pushed it back. "Put that bear out of here." Genie smiled and gathered his powers with his hands winding up behind him. They shot forward and a two pair of doves appeared, holding a corner of a white carpet with gold trims, flying over the aisle, laying it down.

Two purple peacocks that stood in front of the door pulled in their tales, revealing the Princess Jasmine for all to see. The reveled her lovely sight, but no more than Aladdin who looked at her with great admiration.

"Wow" Aladdin sighed.

"Oh, yeah." Sora whispered, sharing a five with Goofy and Donald and Naruto. Jasmine walked down the aisle while trying to ease her quite and trembling breath. Each step was a step closer to a whole new world. Aladdin held her hand and walked with her up to the altar, step by step.

"Well, were here." said Aladdin nervously.

Together forever, said Jasmine, said holding his hand.

The King of Thieves kneeled upon the roof of the ceremonial hall with his sword drawn and reflected the suns light to the where his men waited. Saluk caught it with a pleased smile upon his sinister face and bumped the fat guy away from the elephant he struggled to push to move.

"Let me be the point man." said Saluk. His pulled his left hand back and struck the elephants behind with his claws, scaring the hell out of it, which frightened the others, causing them to run amok to the palace. Saluk let out a dark chuckle as he turned to the men.

"Take what you will, boys. Let nothing stop you." The thieves cheered and charged the palace after the elements, leaving Saluk behind. When the thieves were gone, he snapped his fingers, and black portals warped behind him and Large Body, Barrel Spiders, and Bandit Heartless appeared, looking at their master.

"Now, go, and let your chaos be spread." said Saluk.and led the Heartless to the palace.

Just as they were about to kiss... The ground was shaking. I thought the earth wasnt supposed to move until the honeymoon, said Genie. The quakes grew stronger, making everyone to begin to lose their balance.

"What's going on?" Asked Sora as he sees elephants crashed into the palace.

"STAMPEDE!!!" The Genie shouted in a cowboy suit.

I'm so glad I wrote this chapter. And on the next chapter I'm gonna write not only Sakura kicking ass but Kairi too. They both deserve it after what Kishi wrote last week. We'll see ya soon.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 28 September 2014 - 02:29 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#17 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 03:36 AM

Chapter 7. The King of Thieves.

Genie turned and saw and elephant was about to smash Abu, he flew swiftly and grabbed the monkey in time to save him, "Come here monkey boy, you were almost Dumbo toe jam!" He then saw another elephant walk over Carpet. "Oh they trampled the carpet!"
Sakura heard him and added on, "That's a little redundant!"

"So this is a really bad day for you, isn't it," Kairi said brushing off the magic carpet. Then many thieves and dozens of Bandit Heartless ran in and started robbing the guests. One of the thieves went towards Kairi and Sakura; Sora saw and ran towards them but it really wasn't necessary though. Kairi whipped out her arm and her Keyblade appeared. The thief was taken aback by the sight of the girl with a sword. She turned on him and in one sweep sent him sprawling on the ground. While Sakura mega punched him into a wall.

Sora stared in awe at them; Kairi looked back at the brunette and gave him a sweet smile while Sakura smirked. Some of the guards stood fighting the thieves. One thief was muscular and his skin was almost a grey color. He wore a black vest with purple fringe and no shirt; his pants were blue and baggy, his belt was red, and he had five' o' clock shadow and long stringy mustache. On his hands were black straps that had three golden claws attached to them.
He sliced at the guards with his claws and their clothes fell off leaving them in their tighty- whities. One guard yelled as he covered himself, "They fight like demons!"
The other one cried, "Worse than demons! These are the Forty Thieves!"
Genie stopped fighting and counted quickly, "Really? I get thirty- nine"
Aladdin and Sora glanced around the room, they saw another thief in a blue robe that covered his face; they both yelled, "Forty!" Sora turned back to Naruto.
Naruto you guys take care of the Heartless. Well deal with their leader. Naruto nodded. Right. And than Slashed at a Heartless with his kunaei.

They ran at him as he picked up something from the pile of presents for Jasmine and Aladdin.
"Can I see your invitation?" The thief turned and there stood Sora and Aladdin.
He said, "Stay out of my way boys and you won't get hurt." He grabbed a statue of an Egyptian cat that stood nearby and threw it at them. They dodged and he grabbed the thing he had grabbed earlier, Aladdin and Sora also grabbed it and the three were sent sprawling as they fought for a hold on it.
"Fools," the man said, "you don't stand a chance against the King of Thieves!"
"Well then, we'll bow to you when we get up," Sora spat. Aladdin kicked the King in the gut.
Kairi stood in front of Jasmine sword drawn; Jasmine suddenly stepped out from in front of the Keyblader and punched a nearby thief in the face, "That was for ruining my wedding!" Kairi, Naruto, Donald and Goofy and the thieves they had been battling stopped and stared at her, shocked at Jasmine's punch. They began to battle again.
"Wow," Kairi said to her, "that was a nice punch!"
Jasmine gave a small laugh, "You're not the only Princess of Heart that can fight!" Kairi took another swing at a tall skinny thief and laughed.

Genie had reappeared now and was blocking the escape route of three thieves alongside Lea. The thieves started taunting him with their weapons and Genie turned to Naruto and winked at the blonde head. Genie made six copies of himself, Keyblade and all, and six clones of himself dressed as ninjas. They all spun their weapons around and posed in striking positions. The thieves ran for their lives! The clones disappeared and Naruto and Genie fist- bumped.
Genie then grew large and grabbed a nearby elephant and pointed its trunk at some of the thieves, "Freeze sandbags!" Air blew out of its trunk and blew the thieves away, "don't make me use the other end!" It's trunk deflated and Genie gently placed it on the ground; he then pointed his finger and blasted two thieves in the rear end. He then turned into Forrest Gump, "Mama always said 'magic is as magic does'."

The thief with the claws on his hands roared, "Cassim said nothing about facing the powers of a Genie or the might of Keyblade wielders."
Naruto charged at him and was knocked back; Goofy also came at him, the thief blocked and Naruto growled, "Well maybe he didn't know smart guy!"
The thief grabbed Narutos kuneai and slung the blonde haired boy across the room into a pillar; Sakura looked over just in time to see the pillar crack and begin to fall onto Naruto. She ran quickly over and pulled him out of the way; sat Naruto's unconscious body against the wall.

The thief turned to another and said, "Get the others out of here, we'll leave the King to his plans."
Sakura was about to chase him but her mind was on Naruto who was still unconscious.
Naruto!!! Wake up. She cried while shaking him. Kairi sees him knocked down than down to him.

Heal. She raised her Keyblade around Naruto and healed. His eyes slowly raised up. Sakura smiled and hugged him.
Thank God Youre alright.
Wheres the guy that knocked me down? He asked. Sakura turned around and looked that the big
thief left.

Aladdin and Sora wrestled with The King of Thieves over the treasure. Sora turned and saw Kairi, Donald, and Goofy coming toward them full speed.
Cassim pulled the treasure from their grasp and turned to run; Kairi pushed past the two and tackled The King of Thieves by his legs, sending him sprawling to the ground. The king was surprised at the fighting spirit of the girl.
Aladdin tried to wrestle the treasure from the King's hands; then an elephant busted through the wall, heading in their direction. The King of Thieves released the treasure, and gave Kairi a hard kick to the face. She flew back into the table. Aladdin and the King dove out of the way of the elephant.
After it passed they ran to Kairi, who was rubbing a large red mark on her forehead.
Aladdin looked around, "Where's the King of Thieves?" He was nowhere in sight.

Genie, Naruto, Sakura, Kairi, Donald and Goofy were overjoyed to have a break, but were startled when debris came crashing wn. Genie winced with a gasp.

This not my fault, said Genie, as the rest of the debris came down. This was not built to code.

Uh did anyone blame him? Goofy asked Donald who shrugged.

Finally I got chapter done. More to come. Plus you might wanna see the villians soon. Don't worry they'll come in a few chapters. 

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 06 December 2014 - 07:13 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#18 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:48 AM

Chapter. 8 the Oracle
"Good luck getting back the catering department." Iago muttered as he flew up.
"Oh my..."Sultan gasped, looking around.

The Sultan and Jasmine walked around in distraught at the destroyed pavilion.

"Fear not, oh father of the bride." Genie turned into a construction worker with a muscular chest. "We can rebuild!"

"Oh, please do. We can't have a wedding without a pavilion!" The Sultan exclaimed.

Genie's chest muscles fall to his gut and he shrugs. A clipboard appears in his hand and he begins writing on it.

"All right, a wedding pavilion it is my man." Genie turned Iago, Abu, Carpet, Donald and Goofy into construction workers. Iago is eating a sandwich, Abu is eating a doughnut, and Carpet is reading the paper. Donald was sawing a board. And Goofy was hitting a hammer and nail but hit his thumb with the hammer "Hey, I want to see some resumes on these guys. And don't let the one with the beak near any power tools." A drill sounded.

"Yes, yes, Genie, whatever it takes. I am sorry about all this Jasmine." Sultan said before looking around and noticed she was missing. "Daughter?"

Jasmine followed Naruto and the gang to the gift room as they were checking on Sora and Aladdin.

Sora, Aladdin, are you two okay?” Kairi asked.

“Yeah, we’re fine,” said Sora, running his hair back. “You?”

“We handled ourselves just fine.” said Naruto with a grin while Sakura rolled her eyes.

“What were they after?” Jasmine asked, looking around. “The gifts?”

“Not all the gifts,” said Aladdin, staring at the jade gem embedded into the scepter. “This is what the King of Thieves wanted.” Iago flew in with a scoff and perched himself on the gem.

With all the other great stuff, why go for this thing?” Iago asked, eyeing his reflection. Suddenly, a bright flash of light appeared from the gem, blinding all sight, catching everyone’s attention.

"Yeah why?" With the words ringing in his ears. The light dimmed down a bit and there before them was a female apparition, harmonic and divine, looking down at them with pure white eyes while bathed into celestial light.

“Who, or what, is that?” Sakura asked.

“Genie?” Aladdin asked.

“Ooh, looks like an oracle,” said Genie, adjusting his glasses.

Then Genie turned into Rain Man. "Uh-oh Uh-oh Definintly an Oracle tells the future "Uh-Oh." Then he turned back to normal and faced Sakura.

"Girlfriend, Where where you registered?"

“Okay, you know, so tell all,” Iago boasted, walking up to the Oracle, rubbing his greedy feathery hands with his greedy grin. “Where is the treasure? You know, the ultimate one?”

“I am bound by the rule of one,” said the Oracle. “One question, one answer.” Now Iago was furious.

“I only want one answer,” Iago shouted. “Where is the ultimate treasure?”

“You have already asked your question,” said the Oracle. Donald held has head down but Iago flew up to her face.

“You mean before?” Iago asked. “Oh, that wasn’t a question. That was, uh… thinking out loud.” Naruto reached up, grabbed Iago and pressed his nose against his beak with narrow eyes.

"Aladdin we can ask about our future." Said Jasmine walking with Aladdin. Aladdin smiled "I know what it is. You. But my past was a drag, My mom died when I was a kid. And I never knew my father." Sora looked down sadly because he too never knew his dad.

"Then you can ask." Said the Oracle smiling.

“I don’t think you can help me,” said Aladdin, walking away a few steps, taking the dagger from his belt and stared at the insignia on the handle. “My past isn’t just one question, it’s a million questions.”

“Ah, but mere questions about your past can be answered by your father,” said the Oracle.

“My father?” Aladdin gasped. This caught everyone by shock and surprise, but no more than Aladdin who turned back to the Oracle. Her arms threw out a glistening seeing-window appeared before them. There in its image was man with a heavy black beard and hair to match, with a gray line behind the ears. Looking closer at his face, they could see the resemblance he bore with Aladdin; the same face, but more structurally built, heavy and strong.

“No way?” Sora gasped.

“My father is alive?” Aladdin asked. He then backed up and left  making everybody worry. Jasmine however went to follow him. Sora wanted to go after her but he knew she can comfort him. Sora looked at Kairi who nodded. She knew that he wants to ask the Oracle a question.

"I have a question M'aam." He said. The Oracle looked at Sora.

"Than ask Young Keybearer." She said.

"What happened to my father?"

A Cliffhanger. Don't you just hate them? Well Next chapter will be a flashback of Sora's past. I bet you're excited cause so am I. See ya later. And Goofy hitting his thumb with a hammer is based off of Patrick on SpongeBob hitting his thumb with a hammer.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 24 October 2014 - 04:48 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#19 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

Chapter 9. Masaru Uzumaki and the next Keyblade war.

The Oracle threw her window to reveal a man that had resemeblance to Sora only with red Red hair and blue eyes with a ponytail. He was wearing an outfit like Sora's old jumper outfit only it's blue and it has a Uzumaki symbol on the jacket.

"This is Masaru Uzumaki. The last great Keybearer and brother of the late Kushina Uzumaki." The Oracle explained.

"Ever since the first attack on Kohona he entered a world called Twilight Town." Sora happily gasped.

"Do you know where?" Naruto asked smiling. The Oracle nodded.

"Yes, Sora. He lives in the farthest away from town. You take the Orange train to the Sunset Terrace in a small house." She explained. Sora and his friends all smiled. A part of Sora and Naruto's family is still alive.

"All right Sora, You get to meet your dad who is also my Uncle." Naruto yelled giving a hug. Sora nodded.

"At least I know he's still alive." Sora smiled. Kairi Walked up to Sora and hugged him making him blush.

"I have a question." Asked Kairi. "What are Maleficent and Orchimaru planning?"

"Maleficent and Orchimaru are planning with other villains you met before to destroy the two Uzumaki boys." The Oracle said showing the window of Maleficent, Orichimaru, Pete, Hades, and a small mysterious figure that looks to be the same age as Sora who's eyes looked a little familiar to Sakura.

Sora glared at the window. He thanked the Oracle for her help. Than they hear footsteps to see Aladdin and Jasmine came back. He looked up at the Oracle.

"Have you chosen your question?" The Oracle asked him making him nod

"Then ask."

"Where is my father?"

"Follow the trail of the Forty Thieves, said the Oracle, pointing out to the horizon. Your father is trapped within their world."

"Trapped?" Donald gasped.

"Oh, no." said Goofy.

"Is he hurt?" Aladdin asked, frantic. "How long as he been their prisoner?"

"I am sorry, said the Oracle. I can only answer one question." Her appearance vanished and the scepter returned to Aladdins hands.

"I have to go after them." said Aladdin, looking out passed the city.

"Take as long as you need." said Jasmine smiling. He than hugged her promising they'd be back in time for their wedding.

He then walked to Sora and Naruto. "Guys will you come with me to rescue my father?" Naruto looked at him and smiled "Sure dude."

Welp we figured out where Sora's dad is. And you can guess which Disney Worlds they will visit. And who is the strange boy that felt familiar to Naruto and Sakura? You'll find out next time.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 21 February 2015 - 05:23 AM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#20 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:03 AM

Chapter 10. "I love you."

While they were waiting for Aladdin to get ready Sora and Naruto volunteer to go with him while the others wait for him.

"Hey Naruto, can I talk to you for a minute alone?" Asked Sakura. Naruto nodded as they walked near the Palace. Kairi looked down and smiled. She knows what's Sakura's gonna do.

"What is it Sakura?" Sakura sighed than stood in front on Naruto.

"Naruto remember the time boy we saw with Orchimaru and Maleficent?" She asked. Naruto nodded.

"Well he felt familiar and later I asked who it was and she told me it was Sasuke." Naruto gasped.

"Are you sure? She could be lying." Naruto exclaimed. Sakura nodded her head.

"Yes, she told me that Orichimaru and Maleficent told him he will have greater power if he controls the Heartless." Sakura explained. Naruto got angry.

"Well If we defeat Maleficent and Orchimaru we can get Sasuke back. And you'll.... you'll be happy together." He add those last words sadly. Sakura put her hand on his shoulder.

"No Naruto, the oracle told me that he's no longer the same Sasuke we once knew. This one is 100% pure evil. He's doing it on his choice." She explained but Naruto swiped her hands.

"NO!!! I am gonna prove that stupid oracle wrong, Sakura. I'm gonna get him back because I promised." Sakura than slapped him.

"Naruto!!" She snapped. "Forget about that stupid promise. Ever since that day he tried to kill me.... I fell out of love with him." That shocked Naruto.

"You see Naruto, ever since that day you saved my life after countless times. I realized my real feelings for you." She said than had her hands on his face.

"The truth is... I love you Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto's eyes widen than looked her eyes. He remembered looking at her eyes the last time that he knew she was lying about her feelings but this time he sees those eyes as truthful.

"Sakura.... I love you too." Sakura giggled.

"I know. Now c'mere." She crashed her lips into his. They kissed for what felt like 5 years until they heard someone cleared his voice. They look around and see it was Sora who was smirking at new couple who was blushing.

"Y'know I hate to ruin a touching moment but Aladdin's ready. We have to go now." He said as he ran to the marketplace. Naruto followed than looked at Sakura and blew her a kiss. She smiled and blew a kiss back.

A/N I know I did NaruSaku early but I wanted to do it for 2 reasons.

1. I think them getting together at the end is too cliché
2. I did it to make me feel better after what I just saw. No matter what though I will still be a NS shipper for life. And SoKai will be together just not soon. Oh and if you're wondering if Sasuke will turn good again, no he won't in this story. You'll see why later. Until then later

509356167_759751.gif?4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users