610 replies to this topic

#541 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:03 PM

Guys...there's gonna be another haitus huh?

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#542 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:05 PM

Well, in the newest chapter there was this creature that kept asking that one bodyguard whether or not he was free so that he could take over his body... It's weird, lol. I never imagined though that people would use this opportunity to make memes out of this.

Oh yeah, that scene. Lol. Wow, meme can be done from everywhere. I should have thought of this. One thing I learn is that people are massively pun machine and I'm fine with that. The serious note managed to get pun. Like arm chopping off would be like "he's going to need a hand over here!" or anything. The only one decent factor of Internet.

#543 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:20 PM

Guys...there's gonna be another haitus huh?

Yup...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#544 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 09:33 PM

Yup...

Welp.

/shoves head inside oven/ (:

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#545 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:13 PM

Nah I'll just put you to sleep til it's back. :D *shoves Michi in freezer*

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#546 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:14 PM

Gotcha.
Hope your book is going well! Was it a dystopian kind of novel?

?

Yeah it's a dystopian kind of novel, and it's going well... I'm like nearing to the climax of the story so I'm about say 75-80% on the writing part of it.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#547 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:50 PM

Oh well, it was a good run. I'm not even mad, just disappointed and sad. Togashi turned 50 this year, and chronic backpain prob doesn't get better as one ages. As much as I wished Togashi would hand over the drawing to someone else, it's his pride and work. He can do whatever he want.

The good thing is, I can look forward to two more volumes being released in a few months. With the chapter that is coming out this week, Togashi has drawn enough for one more volume (and thus, 1 million + copies sold).

Good thing is, we'll get two more chapters. This week and next week (I think.)

Is there a chapter next week? :headscratch: I thought this week was the last.

Don't buddy! That's not great :argh:

You are doing this on purpose. :cuss: You like to see me go crazy by teasing me with one of my biggest pet peeves. Admit it! No, I'm not paranoid. :argh:

Nah I'll just put you to sleep til it's back. :D *shoves Michi in freezer*

Michi's gonna get cold in there. *tosses in a blanket and pillow*

#548 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:29 AM

You are doing this on purpose. :cuss: You like to see me go crazy by teasing me with one of my biggest pet peeves. Admit it! No, I'm not paranoid. :argh:

You think that someone as great as me would do that to you? The word great just happens to be a great word to use in any situation.

#549 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:52 AM

Yeah it's a dystopian kind of novel, and it's going well... I'm like nearing to the climax of the story so I'm about say 75-80% on the writing part of it.

Hope you get done soon! I know you've been working on that for ages now.

There's prob not gonna be one. I thought there was b/c articles said "Hiatus Beginning with Chapter 361". I just misunderstood, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#550 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:54 AM

There's prob not gonna be one. I thought there was b/c articles said "Hiatus Beginning with Chapter 361". I just misunderstood, lol.

I know right, there's been alot of  stuff going on my end of things , and I mention it on my channel from time to time.. but To the say the least I should be done writing the story if not by the end of July then by the first or second week of August. Then finally spend a good three-four months editing it so as far as getting it published goes I don't think that's gonna happen till sometime in 2017, but this is something I do wanna share with everyone...

I'll give you a small hint for now just to give you an idea how close I am in wrapping things up.    

Hint - LXX

At least once I'm done writing I could start marathoning Hunter x Hunter again, and I can already tell when I get caught up the latest chapter (depending on if Togashi gets back from his hiatus (Highly doubt it)  then okay) I will say though so far my favorite character is Kurapika he's really really cool.   

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#551 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 01:54 AM

So off-topic but I heard Gintama is getting USA Blu-Ray/DVD release. If true, God has answered my prayer. I'll segue here:

First HxH, now this? I'm in heaven.

#552 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:07 AM

I know right, there's been alot of  stuff going on my end of things , and I mention it on my channel from time to time.. but To the say the least I should be done writing the story if not by the end of July then by the first or second week of August. Then finally spend a good three-four months editing it so as far as getting it published goes I don't think that's gonna happen till sometime in 2017, but this is something I do wanna share with everyone...

I'll give you a small hint for now just to give you an idea how close I am in wrapping things up.    

Hint - LXX

At least once I'm done writing I could start marathoning Hunter x Hunter again, and I can already tell when I get caught up the latest chapter (depending on if Togashi gets back from his hiatus (Highly doubt it)  then okay) I will say though so far my favorite character is Kurapika he's really really cool.   

I'm a big fan of dystopian novels <3 Unfortunately, I haven't touched a book in a long time... I dunno why, but I should get started with the first book of Games of Thrones/ A Song of Ice and Fire that I bought months ago.

I'm not sure how the publishing process works, but have you already contacted an editor who looks over your work?

No biggie with catching up. Seriously, the hiatus will last at least a year (if not more). Just pretend the anime exists if you ever get back to it. And yes, Kurapika is awesome <3 Besides Killua, he is the one Sasuke was supposed to be inspired by.

So off-topic but I heard Gintama is getting USA Blu-Ray/DVD release. If true, God has answered my prayer. I'll segue here:

First HxH, now this? I'm in heaven.

Oh, and it's getting a live-action. THAT was the surprise news for Gintama about a week ago? Lmfao, first Ghost in the Shell, FMAB, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, and now this. Somebody tell me whose idea that was?!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#553 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2016 - 03:25 AM

HOLY kitten!!! GINTAMA IS GETTING USA RELEASE ON BLU-RAY/DVD. AMERICA IS GREAT AGAIN!!

#554 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 11:10 AM

Okay, that's what I thought. Guess we're stuck with that cliffhanger lol.

Hint - LXX

Kurapika is my favorite character too.

Best of luck with your book. Sounds like you're a lot farther with yours than I am with mine, which is basically still in the "Hey, there's an idea" phase. -_- I'm a terrible procrastinator.

You think that someone as great as me would do that to you? The word great just happens to be a great word to use in any situation.

You're right. What was I thinking? You are the greatest great person in the world and great is a great word.

See, now you've got me doing it. :arg:

#555 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 02 July 2016 - 05:46 PM

Okay, that's what I thought. Guess we're stuck with that cliffhanger lol.

Kurapika is my favorite character too.

Best of luck with your book. Sounds like you're a lot farther with yours than I am with mine, which is basically still in the "Hey, there's an idea" phase. -_- I'm a terrible procrastinator.

You're right. What was I thinking? You are the greatest great person in the world and great is a great word.

See, now you've got me doing it. :arg:

So you finally realize that great is a great word and that I am greatness personified.

#556 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:06 AM

So... I just watched Episode 1 of the anime and liked what I saw. Now comes the question of whether to continue or not. I don't wanna end up loving it and then have to live with the realization that the series will never get completed. 😕

#557 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:45 AM

So... I just watched Episode 1 of the anime and liked what I saw. Now comes the question of whether to continue or not. I don't wanna end up loving it and then have to live with the realization that the series will never get completed.

Truth be told, I can't really help you with the fear of the hiatus. You can PRETEND though that the anime is the conclusion to the series. The anime ends at a very nice point of the story. You'll feel satisfied (as long as you don't touch the manga afterwards, lol).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#558 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 10:54 AM

Honestly, that's a good idea. I'll just buy blu-Ray and boom, I got the collection. I won't buy their volumes because of this. I remember now why I don't buy them. I could have gotten all of them, though I have no book shelf as of now, so that's another reason, but mainly because of this hiatus that happened with too many different reasons. While I respect Togsahi because back pain is no joke, it has that effect of boy who cries wolf. Enough is enough.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 03 July 2016 - 10:55 AM.

#559 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 04:57 PM

Honestly, that's a good idea. I'll just buy blu-Ray and boom, I got the collection. I won't buy their volumes because of this. I remember now why I don't buy them. I could have gotten all of them, though I have no book shelf as of now, so that's another reason, but mainly because of this hiatus that happened with too many different reasons. While I respect Togsahi because back pain is no joke, it has that effect of boy who cries wolf. Enough is enough.

Have they already started releasing the blu-ray?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#560 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 05:48 PM

Have they already started releasing the blu-ray?

To my knowledge, not yet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hiatus x Hiatus, Better than Naruto, oh look a real friendship, way better than Naruto, Kishi literally took from this, like no lie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users