35. Jugo
36. Orochimaru
37. Kabuto
38. Killer Bee
39. ??????
40. ??????
41. ??????
42. ??????

So who do you think will fill in those empty spots? (NOTE: I'm not counting Lars as a character since he's pre order and not a Naruto character)

Kurenai? Baki? Anko? Shizune? Konohamaru? Tobi/Madara? You decide what you guys think. thumbsup.gif

#62 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 27 August 2010 - 10:28 PM

Downloaded the demo yesterday. This was my first time playing ANY Naruto game, and I loved it. Might sound a little childish but it felt awesome to be able to make Naruto do Rasengan whenever I wanted!! laugh.gif

You guy's ever noticed how Naruto and Sakura's teamwork really shines through, even on a videogame plain. Just goes to show how in sync these two really are.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#63 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 28 August 2010 - 01:43 AM

Tobi/Madara might probably be a character there, being part of Akatsuki. Not sure who else.

#64 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 31 August 2010 - 07:28 PM

I tried this just the other day, and I was impressed! Sometimes it really feels like you're watching a high-quality anime. biggrin.gif My only complaint would be that you can only call on Sakura at certain times, but that's just a nitpick.

I don't think this will be a day-one buy for me, but most likely when it gets a little cheaper next year. happy.gif

#65 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 01:11 AM

Yea, I just got the demo too a couple of days ago. And I was blown away.

It played totally differently compared to the ps2 games.

While I might not get it right away, I'll definitely pick this up once the price goes down.

*is hoping there's a choice to pick between Japanese and English voices damnyoudynastywarriorsgundam2*

#66 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

Lol, since I grew up with G Gundam and Wing Gundam, the English dub didn't bother me in DW: Gundam 1.
And, hopefully they do have dual audio for Storm 2....Naruto's english voice, however, grates my ears. Practically the only English voice I like is Kakashi's, simply because it fits the character's laid-back personality.

#67 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:32 PM

Yep, they do have dual audio. It's in the demo. smile.gif I played it with the Japanese voices option.

#68 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 09:50 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Sep 7 2010, 07:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, since I grew up with G Gundam and Wing Gundam, the English dub didn't bother me in DW: Gundam 1.
And, hopefully they do have dual audio for Storm 2....Naruto's english voice, however, grates my ears. Practically the only English voice I like is Kakashi's, simply because it fits the character's laid-back personality.

Smiter, I mean I'm hoping they have it in the full game XD

shad, Gundam's dub are usually good because of Ocean Group. But I was cringing when I heard Kira and Shinn's dub voice lol.

And does anyone have the first ninja storm? Did it have dual audio? And is it worth getting so I can hype myself up for the 2nd one haha

Edited by JoHamSandwich, 07 September 2010 - 09:51 PM.

#69 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 03:22 AM

First one did have Dual Audio. Though, in Ninja Storm, it's really possible for you or your opponent to keep wailing on you and be lucky to use the Kawarimi to escape the constant combo-ing. The usual, "press guard as soon as the enemy hits you to counter" to kawarimi out of the enemy's combo is hard to do as Player 2 keeps barraging you with combos... but that's probably just my inexperience with fighting games in general. XD

#70 Ramen-chan

Ramen-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Have fun with friends,Anime,Manga,Drawing,Soccer,Nature,Music,foreign languages &amp; culture,daydreaming,eating!

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:58 PM

Wow...I just watched all the trailers and screenshots and it's amazing! wow.png And there's gonna be Lars in NUNS2!!
Now I've a reason to buy ps3! woot.gif
Uum I'm interested in purchasing the collector's edition so does anyone knows how can i get/order it? ^^;

#71 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 01:36 AM

New scans out.

#72 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:29 AM

I finally got a chance to not only play the demo for this game (at home earlier today) but also play the prequel at school. (I didn't know what the hell I was doing and its the same damn controls from the previous Ultimate Ninja titles).

But the demo amazed me and it even had the "must do" commands for certain fight scenes to win from the RoaN and Broken Bond games. I can't wait to get my copy of the game! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#73 Hokage26

Hokage26

Genin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:School, reading, playing music, videogames, hanging out with friends. Naruto of course. =)

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:37 AM

wow.png I got to get this game.
TheKingOfTheSea
N**S

#74 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:36 PM

New scan.

Enjoy.

#75 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 10:52 PM

With each new scan the game gets better than ever. wow.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#76 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 31 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tried this just the other day, and I was impressed! Sometimes it really feels like you're watching a high-quality anime. biggrin.gif My only complaint would be that you can only call on Sakura at certain times, but that's just a nitpick.

I don't think this will be a day-one buy for me, but most likely when it gets a little cheaper next year. happy.gif

I think it's be lame and cheap to call on her every 5 seconds. >.>

I'm not sure if I'll pick up this game though, I played all the UNH series pretty much and the ones on the Gamecube/Wii.

#77 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

New video.

http://www.youtube.c...ature=recentlik

Enjoy.

#78 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 October 2010 - 11:53 PM

While I dig the Select screen, I can't help but saying that the developers are a bit... lazy.

The reason why I say this is because there are actual space for more character slots (the middle where the timer is has enough space for 2 more slots, one below Sasuke -Akatsuki/Taka outfit- and one above Killer Bee) and then 2 more on the row where Minato, Pain and Lars are. Hell, I can say under that row, add three more slots because there's an empty space. And you can speculate that the "space for slots" can be reserve for Raikage, Karui, Omoi, Mei, Samui, etc.

You can see what I mean here:
Full Character Select Screen --Click here to view--

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#79 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:13 PM

Well, Naruto and Sasuke are doubled on that screen, I guess they wanted to separate Kyuubi Naruto from Sage Naruto. Ditto for Sasuke, probably Cursed Sasuke and... and I have no idea what other form of Sasuke. It's too early for Susano'o, that doesn't happen until after the Kage Summit.

They have Asuma, but they don't have Kurenai (I guess because she's retired and pregnant by that point)

I think that the game cuts off at the end of the battle in Konoha (Naruto vs Pain) so therefore anyone who appears after that point would likely be saved for the next game - or perhaps even DLC.

Which means potential future faces are:

A (Raikage)
C
Darui
Omoi
Karui
Samui
Mei
Ao
Chojuro
Onoki
Akatsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Mifune
Kushina (I WANT TO PLAY AS THE BLOODY HABANERO!)
Fu
Torune
Danzo
Kyuubi?!!! eh? eh?
Naruto (Sealed Hatred)
Sasuke Susano'o
Kabutomaru

Edited by Paradox Jast, 10 October 2010 - 12:15 PM.

#80 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Oct 10 2010, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, Naruto and Sasuke are doubled on that screen, I guess they wanted to separate Kyuubi Naruto from Sage Naruto. Ditto for Sasuke, probably Cursed Sasuke and... and I have no idea what other form of Sasuke. It's too early for Susano'o, that doesn't happen until after the Kage Summit.

They have Asuma, but they don't have Kurenai (I guess because she's retired and pregnant by that point)

I think that the game cuts off at the end of the battle in Konoha (Naruto vs Pain) so therefore anyone who appears after that point would likely be saved for the next game - or perhaps even DLC.

Which means potential future faces are:

A (Raikage)
C
Darui
Omoi
Karui
Samui
Mei
Ao
Chojuro
Onoki
Akatsuchi
Kurotsuchi
Mifune
Kushina (I WANT TO PLAY AS THE BLOODY HABANERO!)
Fu
Torune
Danzo
Kyuubi?!!! eh? eh?
Naruto (Sealed Hatred)
Sasuke Susano'o
Kabutomaru

Or better yet, I'm hoping that if the company waits long enough (let's say about 3 years or more), we'd get more arcs than just the Five Kage Summit Arc and the Confining the Jinchuriki arc in the story mode of Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 if the anime gets that far into the manga. For those of you who think that the manga will end soon, Kishimoto stated in his writers note in volume 48 that the story will keep going for a long, long time. I'm just getting that out there as a response to anyone that may think differently about whether the Naruto series will end sooner or later.

About those characters, Kushina would be awesome to play as in a video game so yeah, that would be cool. Also by Naruto "Sealed Hatred" , Do you mean Dark Naruto or his Ninja Jesus Mode. Not too sure about the Nine-Tails though, maybe as a boss........... Oh now I just realized where your getting. Naruto transforming into the full formed Nine-Tails itself. That could work if Naruto actually does this in the manga and if the company does a transformation system similar to the ones in the DBZ games were you get more then one transformation (example being Killer Bee---Version 1---Version 2---Full Eight-Tails Transformation or if canon allows it to be called this, Version 3). Everyone else would be awesome to play as as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users