#41 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 25 September 2004 - 12:38 PM

looks as if i'm the odd one out as i prefer NejiTen. But LeeTen is also good.

#42 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 25 September 2004 - 12:41 PM

Heh, no you're not alone, Shinyu. I also like NejiTen. But mainly because I've actually seen some good fics with these two. And realistically, she looks like the only girl Neji could be with. But that's just my opinion.
Posted Image

#43 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 12:52 PM

'Alo NaruSaku fanclub! i'm back! but i can't stay long! i'm leaving for AWA in a few. i'll post again sometime in the near future!

bye for now!
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#44 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 12:53 PM

W00t! Bassclef! Hey! Glad to see you back here!
Posted Image

#45 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 01:21 PM

Hi Bass, Everyone Head over to the thread i'm aobut to make!!

#46 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 25 September 2004 - 02:05 PM

Yay!! Bass is back!! Woot!!

Yeah, I like Neji/Tenten...I don't know why, but I think they'd be very cute together....but I also like Neji/Hinata...for naughty reasons, of course, but hey, no one's perfect, and I sure as hell don't claim to be! happy.gif

I mean...they'd be frigging hot together!! (although ANYONE with Neji would be hot, because Neji's hot...)

I think that Kiba should get Hinata, though. I mean, the boy obviously cares about her, evidenced from the Chuunin exams, when Hinata's injuries started acting up while they were sitting in the audience together...did you see the look on that boy's face? I thought it was so adorable! And Kiba knows a hell of a lot more about Hinata than Naruto does. It just makes so much more sense for the two of them to be together, because I think Kiba understands Hinata, and vice versa. I think they'd make each other much happier. You know, I kinda see it right now as the Naruto/Sakura thing:

Kiba likes Hinata, and I think he does things to show off for her and such, but Hinata is hung up on Naruto, and therefore she doesn't really see that Kiba cares for her...I can kind of see their relationship playing out in a similar way as Naruto and Sakura's.

#47 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 04:08 PM

NejiHina!? *pukes*
Kiba Hina Rules!
Inner Lee: HELL YEAH!

#48 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 25 September 2004 - 05:13 PM

BASS!!!! SO awesome that you could finally make it!

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#49 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 07:10 PM

To bad he could only post once though

#50 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 26 September 2004 - 01:05 PM

Meh. He'll be back. They ALWAYS come back....BWAH-HA-HA!! So, my roommate and I decided yesterday that, as Inner Kyuubi, I am going to end up buying a house in the Naruto-verse and have all of the characters living with me as my slav--I mean....er....right.

Kakashi, obviously will be my se--my toy. During the day, he'll stand watch near the closet where I have Itachi chained, and he'll have a tazer gun, and...you can just guess what'll happen!! happy.gif

Naruto and Sakura, as well as Shika and Ino, have the job of looking adorable and procreating, so that I can gush over how precious their children are, and whatnot.

Neji shall be Kakashi's alternate, because, I mean, Kakashi can only *do* so much, ya know? I wouldn't want him to die!! ::wink, wink::

Kiba will live in a dog-house in the backyard, and Shino will live in a bee-hive across the way, and Hinata will live in between them, so that they can argue over her, and I can get inspiration for my stories.

Rock Lee will be responsible for feeding Sasuke (the resident trampoline/weapon) his twinkies, because we have to keep Sasuke under control, you know? Can't have him running (ahem...ROLLING) around molesting all the little boyses, now can we? Lee will also by my personal trainer, and he'll teach me the ways of the Drunken Fist...tee-hee!!

Jiraya and Tsunade will be there too, of course. Tsunade will be the inspiration for Jiraya's future Icha Icha Paradise books, and then Kakashi will have unlimited access to them, which'll be LOADS of fun!!!

::hentai grin::

Oh, and Gaara'll hang around as well, because I HEART him...he's my cook, among other things....heh-heh-heh-heh....

::sigh:: If only...

::wanders over to closet door to drool over Kakashi poster::

#51 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 September 2004 - 01:35 PM

Great to see you, Bass! biggrin.gif

I just read your fic, Ash. Nice chapter. laugh.gif

Pizza! French fries! Pizza! French fries!

I've been sent home from work today. happy.gif; My own fault, really - I was fetching some stock, and a box dropped towards my head! I reacted just fast enough for it to graze my temple instead of scoring a direct hit. After a lot of fussing from my workmates, the duty manager gave me a lift home - they're a nice bunch to work with!

So right now I have an headache (well, duh tongue.gif), but at least I can look on the bright side and spend time working on the fic and drawing some ideas for the forum skins! I'm currently drawing the H+E logo in a tattoo style.

Ash, sometimes I worry about you and your rampant imagination. tongue.gif You have a one-track mind!

Oh, before I forget! NaruSaku fic update:

First Year is Crazy http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2062169/1/
(NaruSaku/ShikaIno/KibaHina)

I have a sneaking feeling about what could happen when Naruto returns to Konoha in the latest manga arc...

Click For Spoiler
When he wakes up in hospital, I can easily see Sakura going to hug him, and he hugs back - NaruSaku Moment! There are also quite a few NS moments that would have been great if they had gone to plan in the manga - such as Sakura delivering some ohagi to Naruto's place to thank him for saving her from Gaara. What a crying shame he had already left with Jiraiya!

#52 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 01:57 PM

SMITER!! DON'T HURT YOURSELF!!! Sheesh!!! Better look out for those boxes...they can be deadly weapons!!!

::shakes fist::

SILLY BOY!!

#53 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:03 PM

Sorry ma'am! unsure.gif

I'm really fine, taken some painkillers for the soreness from the cut. happy.gif I just wish my sister could quieten down in the background - she has such a loud voice. tongue.gif

*considers taping her mouth shut*

I swear she's the loudest girl on earth, with how she even stomps about. She doesn't walk - she STOMPS! Which is why I got the laptop so I could work in the silence of my room. wink.gif

#54 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:06 PM

LOL!!! Gotta love them siblings...da bro can be a tyrant...he's a computer whore...always steals it...but I have my own computer now, so it doesn't really matter anymore happy.gif

Well good. At least you didn't crack your head open and have brain leakage. Brain leakage isn't good. Messy. Very messy.

#55 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:11 PM

I'm glad to know you care, Ash. wink.gif

*waves to Alpha* biggrin.gif

How is the weekend going, guys? happy.gif

#56 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:14 PM

WEEKEND SUCKS!! I'M BEING RAPED BY MY HOMEWORK!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

::breathes::

death...dying...dead....

::twitches on floor::

NO!! DIE, THOU HORRID FIENDISH ANTHROPOLOGY!! THOU ART THE BANE OF MINE EXISTENCE!!! AND YOU CAN TAKE ITALIAN WITH YOU, BASTARD!!!!

~takes books and chucks them out window~

Other than that, everything's chipper dipper!!

How YOU doin?

#57 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:20 PM

You think your homework is bad? My homework KILLED my father! And raped my mother!

I just don't know what to do with it. tongue.gif
Posted Image

#58 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:29 PM

Have fun, t3h alphness!! Renaissance fair...I WANNA GO!! Loff that stuff...

I want to be a knight so I can wear armor and joust and fight with swords....

*sigh*

Too bad I'm a GIRL and I was born in the wrong CENTURY...

#59 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:31 PM

Aww... you poor guys! I wish I could treat you to a trip down the coffee shop and help you feel better. Well, I'll owe you guys a drink if we ever meet in real life. wink.gif

*lends Ash a match to burn her books with*

Alpha, I was wondering do you still want the Fat Sasuke sig? I'm even thinking about making an animated version of him rolling. tongue.gif

I'm just fine here. happy.gif The house has now quietened down, hurrah! I woke up at 5am this morning... dry.gif It took me a while to get back to sleep for a couple more hours! I kept having weird anime dreams of Excel, Ghost in the Shell and Naruto. But I did manage to have a NaruSaku dream! What a shame it's pretty fuzzy in my head. sad.gif

The Ranma books should be arriving this week. biggrin.gif

#60 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:20 PM

Yay for Ranma!!

~swipes match~

BUURRRRRRRRRRN BOOKS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOT!!!

Ugh. Must....get....off....computer...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users