#41 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:54 AM

I got one...

"Yeah, even as someone who likes naruhina, this movie has be the absolute worst way to end off the characters we love. Denying that Naruto had at least something for Sakura is complete BS in every way, and Naruto comes off as a major jerk IMO."

Denying Naruto's love for Sakura takes away the beauty and poignant of the story especially in Shippuden. By trying to appeal to his asspulled pairings..kittenmoto is only damaging and taking away the quality of the story he already messed up.

#42 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:36 AM

Denying Naruto's love for Sakura takes away the beauty and poignant of the story especially in Shippuden. By trying to appeal to his asspulled pairings..kittenmoto is only damaging and taking away the quality of the story he already messed up.

I'm glad this guy has a brain though... Others are defending the movie by stating wait till it's full release. What I'm waiting to question (since we know exactly how the movie goes) is asking them how Naruto fell for Hinata... Tell me how his love was as amazing as your deluding yourselves into thinking it is

Edited by MangaReader, 04 December 2014 - 06:45 AM.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#43 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:40 AM

This one actually made me sad:

After all these spoilers i am seeing online, i would have to say this makes hinata look sad. I use to support her and naruto to the fullest but even i think this is ridiculous. Why does she have to have a one hour movie to justify how she deserves naruto. Yes it is true they never had development as much as NaruSaku and i felt like sakura was a little to mean to naruto to even deserve him. But now that i look back at it and re watched some of the episodes..i see kishi made her look desperate and doing a movie where she had to be kidnapped or her always running away still, is just making this character alone sad, I feel like now naruto, no matter what people say, is getting with her because he feels pity? in a way. They never did show her get any stronger and to hit the naru saku fandom just like that with a surprise ending of Hinata and Naruto getting together, i wont lie i was in shock…Yes i loved that my ship was indeed canon but no one from my old ship can say that this victory seems just wrong. It really does seem wrong. I would of been more happy if naruto and hinata had small dates here and there along with moments to at least show others that yes they did have their moments like narusaku but i cant. i simply cant..and no one can at that matter, i have more pictures of naruto and sakura on google from the actually manga and animation that show them with their moments and the only thing i had to back up mine was fan pictures. and that is ALL i see NaruHina posting up since their ship became canon. Is only fan pictures and if not that SMALL moments in naruto along with hinata’s dream to be with naruto, the ending and some of the movie…that’s it…we didn’t have much so seeing that just had me finally give in and say..No…this ending is wrong, and i am man enough to say this out loud whether my old fellow shippers like it or not. They know it’s wrong and of course it wont matter to them, they are just as stubborn and really don’t care much that hinata did look weak from all this. This is not some disney crap that we had been looking at for years. No. This is a manga…Naruto should not be a prince and her a princess and they live happily ever after while kissing in front a kittenen moon. COME ON???!!! If this does not anger you then you were not a true hinata and naruto fan. I would love to have seen her become head of the hyuga clan and change the rules. To become better than neji and not freaking get kidnapped and almost married off to one of kaguya’s descendents only to have naruto save her. Is this not bullsh** to you? Do you not see how stupid the movie is? Hinata deserved more better than this and so did naruto. I dont look at my old ship now getting excited because the two of them kiss, or hold hands…or some grade school bullsh**. No i looked at it because 1: my wife told me favoring two characters to be together is called shipping o_0. and 2: because of character development between each other. And so far i see nothing between them like i always thought i did. Besides all that, hate me all you want but i think naruto and hinata should of not been together in the end.

Edited by trang95, 04 December 2014 - 06:47 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#44 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:17 PM

Faith in humanity: Restored

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#45 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

I read it, and it was pretty heart-breaking. :( Even if I am not an NH fan, it still is very sad to see a former NH fan see how the ending really just destroyed things.

#46 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

I'm actually glad that there NH/SS fans who didn't like ending of the manga as well as the movie. At least that minority of fans understand very well their fav pairings were forced/rushed and it doesn't feel right. The movie won't do kitten compared to the NS development. If Kishimoto truly wants to make NH/SS believable he will have to give the same development as NS 698 chapters, in other words another 15 years. Obviously Kishi won't do that.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:55 PM

I'm actually glad that there NH/SS fans who didn't like ending of the manga as well as the movie. At least that minority of fans understand very well their fav pairings were forced/rushed and it doesn't feel right. The movie won't do kitten compared to the NS development. If Kishimoto truly wants to make NH/SS believable he will have to give the same development as NS 698 chapters, in other words another 15 years. Obviously Kishi won't do that.

I know how you feel, Gravenimage. :)

#48 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 01:39 AM

There is another one: 

What antinaruhina?
First, let me start off saying that I ship NH. I love it. I love the couple, the kids, it’s great, and it looks great. But I canaccept there are in fact errors with this ship. Errors that areimportant. Through the entire manga, It was Naruto’s quest to save Sasuke. SasukeSasuke. Naruto only thought about Sasuke, about bringing him back from the darkness. Being his friend.

Naruto loved himPlatonic or not, he loved him. It’s the strongest bond / relationship in the series and no one can deny that. The entire manga plot is dedicated to them. It revolves around Naruto and Sasuke. The entire manga is practically Naruto doing his all to bring him back and show Sasuke the light. Do you see the issue?

NH had no development. No screen time. A few hand holds, blushes from Hinata, and a speech. That’s all NH got.NS had more than that, the second most developed bond in the series. Okay. Listen to me. That post was not to call out or target NH. No. Not at all. if that seemed like it, you probably should pay more attention to what’s happeningDon’t you see it? SNS had all of the development it could ever get. They had shared the only kiss in the series, the strongest bond, ying and yang, soulmates.

I would love the ending if it made sense. What happened, was splitting the two boys apart and forcing them intounbelievable relationshipsSasusaku, now that’s a ship I despise. It was canonSakura had so much potential to move on with her life, and get over the man who had abused her. No, that didn’t happen. Instead they had a childNaruhina. They hardly ever talked. Oh, but to make it canon, they add in fake flashbacks that weren’t even in the manga. It’s a shame. I really am legitimatly disappointed. I would’ve loved to see NH happen, if it was developed. But it wasn’t. And it makes no sense why Naruto spontaneously grew feelings for her. Same applies to Sasuke, when ‘loving' Sakura.

The last is kitten.
The development in all relationships disappeared.

I love NH. I love SNS. I love NS. I would’ve loved them allcanon. SNS and NS, believable. NH… Not so muchIt needed more screen time / panels. It didn’t get that. And now new ones are getting crammed into our heads, saying “Oh yeah! I forgot to add this in!” It’s unfair and stupid. It’s like a fanfiction.

The queer baiting through out the series is unfair as well. Don’t get me started on it.

What I’m saying is that Naruhina is undevelopedIt needed more time in order for it to be acceptable as a realistic canon shipI honestly can’t believe years and years worth of manga and anime of SNS and NS can be trampled over with a movie and a single chapter. It’s ridiculous, and it makes no sense. If it made sense I would’ve enjoyed it.

Do you understand, now?
I love NaruhinaBut I know when things need to be developed and put time intoUnfortunately, it did not happen. So when the movie gets thrown at us, we sit back and think. "How?" because we were given no indication Naruto shared feelings. It was all about Sasuke, and now it’sall about kids and forced pairings.

There is no antinaruhina, for me.
Just needsimprovementandalotofitnaruhina.
No I wont tag it. if you don’t agree with my opinion, then please don’t feel pressured to unfollow me— if that what it takes to makes you feel better. The ship needed time. it got none. have a nice day, alright? If you want to keep following me, then just block the tag

ending hate;
thanks.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#49 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:11 AM

^Bless this post.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#50 shisui

shisui

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:22 PM

Summary:

699 & 700: NaruHina fans were upset that there were no moments and no resolution for them. SasuSaku were 100% happpy about the moments and the resolution they got.

Movie: NaruHina fans, due to being upset about the manga's ending, latch onto it as if its their unborn child. SasuSaku fans are upset because there is no Sasuke, SasuSaku or team 7 (can't blame them).

#51 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:32 PM

Here's another one after that person read the interview in which Kishi stated that NH is pretty much a pity pairing:

http://sixfootdeep.t...-interview-with

wow

i just

wow

okay no, movie stuff aside (we all knew it was SP’s idea, despite what the naysayers tried to infer) what bothers me is that when kishimoto is asked why he decided to make naruto end up with hinata:

he DOESN’T SAY THAT naruto and hinata’s personalities compliment eachother. naruto and hinata would sort of complete eachother, as people.

he doesn’t say that they would and could have a good and loving relationship with eachother. 

he doesn’t say that he felt they’d had interesting development in canon and that it could be taken to a romantic level and pushed further outside of canon.

instead he says that: hinata watched naruto from the start, she deserves him for that. he’d feel mean if he left her out in the cold. she understands what makes naruto cool. 

i mean 

i

wow

does kishimoto think before he speaks? honest to god, i’m wondering this.is he just that sheltered that he has no kittening idea? 

i am appalled at these interviews. he’s listing off the most baseless, shallow reasons for putting naruto and hinata together. 

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#52 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 03:40 AM

Summary:

699 & 700: NaruHina fans were upset that there were no moments and no resolution for them. SasuSaku were 100% happpy about the moments and the resolution they got.

Movie: NaruHina fans, due to being upset about the manga's ending, latch onto it as if its their unborn child. SasuSaku fans are upset because there is no Sasuke, SasuSaku or team 7 (can't blame them).

The last pairing moment in the manga really was sasusaku lol. This is what makes Hinata a silver medal for Naruto IMO. His love life was never taken seriously while his teammates' were. He ends up with an entire movie to explain why he got with Hinata. It really is bad writing.

#53 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 13 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

(Some) responses with not as much bias in this thread:

http://www.escapistm...all-these-years

Well to be honest, the damage was FAR beyond repair already, so I expected no miracles here. And honestly, it was nice seeing Sasuke come around, even just for him to realize what a colossal a-hole he had been and finally stopping being such an emo. Plus the monologue kinda reminded me of the beginning of Naruto where it still had focus, so it was nice to realize that the lonely kid from the beginning of the series had finally managed to befriend the boy he wanted to help so much. It was warm and mushy enough.

As for the final chapter... I honestly didn't expect it to end any other way and was overall satisfied. But it's funny how little impact these revelations after the timeskip have, since Naruto and Sasuke trying to be all BFF has been the strongest character interaction in the entire series. I mean I REALLY like NaruHina, but there was NO chemistry between the two. Well, there was, but it was all one-sided. It's neat that they're in a relationship now, but how happy could I be about that, when I don't know what that relationship is worth? Doesn't joy usually come from accomplishing something, overcoming obstacles? I could not see this relationship begin and develop, so how could I be joyful about it succeeding?

Most of the other pairings were either predictable and equally plain or bizarre. I mean what's up with Choji? She marries a minor character instead of, I don't know, Ino who's the girl he's had the closest relationship with?

Also, I've seen people complaining about Gai. As far as I can see, he might have his leg busted, so the wheelchair might just be temporary. And I got no problem seeing Oonoki still kicking, I mean the guy fought Madara just a decade ago!

And then there's Sakura... Oh boy...

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. One of the three main characters, a student of the Sannin Tsunade, user of the Strength of a Hundred Seal, ends the series by... cleaning the house. SERIOUSLY?! COME ON! And to top it all off she also goes through the obvious but borderline psychotic romance with Sasuke and gives birth to his child. Who, according to my calculations, must've been conceived before Sasuke left the village at the end, so I'm sure their relationship got like SUPER DEEP during that time. It better had, since before that Sasuke's main interactions with Sakura had been either a) Telling her to flock off or B) Kicking the crap out of her.

I mean we're talking about a character who DID THIS! And her journey's end is becoming a housewife? Come on...

Also, Sasuke "I'm too busy with my spiritual journey to be eternally alone and cool to be with my wife and daughter" Uchiha will now officially receive an award for my #1 hated anime character of all time.

#54 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 15 December 2014 - 11:56 PM

Here was somebody's reaction. At first, they seemed like they were super pro-NH and SS, but then they posted this to me:

Agree we do have our differences of interpreting this manga. But still , Kishi seriously should have had someone on his team to cover the romance aspect of the Manga. Then maybe there would have been less confusion to your fandom and other Naruto fans. It sucked horribly. But again, Naruto the manga was never intended to be solely about romance, it was never a romance novel it was mostly about bringing a lost friend back, and action/adventure. Still what little romance there was between characters, should have been taken care of on the side, instead of being forced into the story. It's not your fault, it's not mine, it's the bad decisions of the staff of Kishimoto and Kishimoto himself who admitted early on he was TERRIBLE at romance! This is why we are getting a movie with romance writers were hired by Kishi to do this Last movie which ties into the manga. I am very disappointed with how Sasuke's and Sakura's daughter was designed, why does she have to look like her father need glasses when she is an UCHIHA!!! DAMN IT!!! I really wished she was prettier, no glasses, maybe have Sasuke's eyes but look more like her mother than her own dad. Not saying Sasuke is ugly or anything, or at least have her hair be black like her father's and have green eyes. Come on, Kishi!!! WTF is up with her glasses? She doesn't need them!!! I think they make her look ugly although other people say she is cute wearing them.  I don't. Her design should have been done  MUCH better, I personally think it was rushed like the ending to the manga, and was really lazy. Very disappointed!!!!! It is sad, that when fanart of Sasuke's and Sakura's kids are prettier than what the author made, it is sad to have Sakura's mother look like an ugly man dressed in drag and call that person Sakura's mother, and Sakura's father, his  pink hair sucks. I'd rather believe Sakura's parents look more pretty like the fanart I've seen of them on here. They are prettier, and flawless. And I'm a person who doesn't really like Sakura's character to begin with. So that is saying something!  Naruto's and Hinata's kids are cute, but I hope Hinata's daughter isn't a carbon copy of Hinata's personality like how Bolt is with Naruto. 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#55 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:16 AM

So the person in the above comment doesn't "really like Sakura's character"? No wonder they're an NH fan! XD

#56 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:21 AM

Here was somebody's reaction. At first, they seemed like they were super pro-NH and SS, but then they posted this to me:

Agree we do have our differences of interpreting this manga. But still , Kishi seriously should have had someone on his team to cover the romance aspect of the Manga. Then maybe there would have been less confusion to your fandom and other Naruto fans. It sucked horribly. But again, Naruto the manga was never intended to be solely about romance, it was never a romance novel it was mostly about bringing a lost friend back, and action/adventure. Still what little romance there was between characters, should have been taken care of on the side, instead of being forced into the story. It's not your fault, it's not mine, it's the bad decisions of the staff of Kishimoto and Kishimoto himself who admitted early on he was TERRIBLE at romance! This is why we are getting a movie with romance writers were hired by Kishi to do this Last movie which ties into the manga. I am very disappointed with how Sasuke's and Sakura's daughter was designed, why does she have to look like her father need glasses when she is an UCHIHA!!! DAMN IT!!! I really wished she was prettier, no glasses, maybe have Sasuke's eyes but look more like her mother than her own dad. Not saying Sasuke is ugly or anything, or at least have her hair be black like her father's and have green eyes. Come on, Kishi!!! WTF is up with her glasses? She doesn't need them!!! I think they make her look ugly although other people say she is cute wearing them.  I don't. Her design should have been done  MUCH better, I personally think it was rushed like the ending to the manga, and was really lazy. Very disappointed!!!!! It is sad, that when fanart of Sasuke's and Sakura's kids are prettier than what the author made, it is sad to have Sakura's mother look like an ugly man dressed in drag and call that person Sakura's mother, and Sakura's father, his  pink hair sucks. I'd rather believe Sakura's parents look more pretty like the fanart I've seen of them on here. They are prettier, and flawless. And I'm a person who doesn't really like Sakura's character to begin with. So that is saying something!  Naruto's and Hinata's kids are cute, but I hope Hinata's daughter isn't a carbon copy of Hinata's personality like how Bolt is with Naruto. 

LMFAO! The first part fit with the purpose of this thread, but then this person started talking uncontrollably about their OTP's ugly child?! I'm sorry, but this was just too hilariously epic XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#57 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:33 AM

I actually find that very amusing wow to think someone views their OTP's child as ugly was just pure golden. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#58 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:41 AM

I actually find that very amusing wow to think someone views their OTP's child as ugly was just pure golden. 

It just shows they see it as a pyrrhic victory, so they gotta come to grips X-D

#59 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:49 AM

The only ugly kid to me is Bolt. I still can't get over that mushroom hair and bratty attitude.

#60 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:54 AM

The only ugly kid to me is Bolt. I still can't get over that mushroom hair and bratty attitude.

Himawari isn't much better to be honest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users