105 replies to this topic

#41 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:09 PM

Well as the 12th Doctor once and I will say it to Kishi SP NH SS and Hinata fanboys "To hell with you" all this became about was just Hinata and Sasuke in the end.

Yup both of them should never exist from the start.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#42 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:53 PM

it's funny how both Naruto's(12 and 17 year old) has their sunny grin while the older "Naruto" looks like he's trying to force a smile on his face. The guy is a loser until further notice.

Yeah - older Naruto just looks nothing like the two below. Not just his smile...knowing that he sold out and gave up on everything. The top character just feels like a placeholder. 

Well as the 12th Doctor once and I will say it to Kishi SP NH SS and Hinata fanboys "To hell with you" all this became about was just Hinata and Sasuke in the end.

That's right.

#43 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:18 PM

This series was never about Naruto from the beginning in my opinion , it's always about Sasuke and Hinata. Of course we all still remember Naruto clearly said that

-Sasuke become his goal

-he also said "How can i become Hokage if i can't save one of my friends"

-he also said this when Sai ask him why Naruto never tell or confess his feelings to Sakura "How can i ? I can't even fulfill / keep my promise (POAL)"

He can't become Hokage until he save Sasuke , he can't confess to Sakura until he fulfill the POAL .... so Naruto maybe have a lot of dreams but he can't achieve any of it BECAUSE SASUKE always in the way.

Except even Sasuke didn't achieve his goals either.

No, it was all about Hinata in the end. This is why Sasuke gets no real solution or ending because the whole point was to make Sasuke good so he can "marry" Sakura....though I am still a strong believer they didn't get married or have a kid at all. There is just no proof and even more so Gaiden goes against the idea entirely.

Some people might say "ambiguity doesn't prove anything," but in some rare cases NOT giving a definitive answer IS giving a definitive answer. It just proves that their is more going on behind the scenes than you realize. We don;t know what exactly, but we do know that Kishimoto was either forced by the network or the network took it upon themselves the write the story how they saw fit with or without Kishimoto's approval. Kishi can be called a bad writer, but no one can kitten up this bad without help.

I mean, think about this: If the entire point was for Naruto to notice Hinata and fall in love with her, then Kishimoto REALLY needs to stop writing. Any story would have focused more on the point that was supposed to matter, not everything else. In Naruto, if the point was Hinata, then why did he spend 15 years having Naruto care only about two things....Sasuke and being Hokage? He can lie all he wants, but read the actual story and you realize how much bull there is in his words. If Hinata was the point, why did Sasuke get so much attention?

I think that is the number 1 question I have for Kishi:
What was the actual point of the Naruto story?
-If it was about Sasuke, then why was his goals and merits practically ignored?
-If it was about Naruto, then why didn't he really achieve anything other than "settling" for something secondary?
-If it was about HInata, then why did you spend more time with Naruto's obsession with Sasuke than building up the relationship with Hinata?
-If it was about goals, why did you have Naruto fail practically all of his?
-If it was about morals, then why did you have Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura abandon all morals by the end?
-If it was about never giving up, then why did you have Naruto give up on everything?

Ask this question and you might just find the real answer.

It reminds me of the episode of Bones called "The boy in the time capsule." In it, the woman is asked about whether or not she knew the baby was not her husbands, but of the murdered boy from their past. The wife said "I want to wait for the DNA test..." she pauses and then says, "...that kind of answers the question doesn't it?"

Same applies for Kishi here.....of all the times avoiding the questions or not wanting to answer certain questions is proof within itself to the question you answering.

Why isn't Kishi answering the very important questions or not accepting any of those important questions that would answer so much?

P.S. if any pro-enders out there try to give this "It is more realistic" argument when it comes to this, I have three things you can say to them:

1. Naruto is NOT a realistic story. Never was.

2. It might be realistic for people to not get their first love, but it is also realistic for people to marry the wrong "love" under false pretenses and end up divorcing later if said couple is miserable. It has happened more often than not, whether kids are involved or not.

3. Ask them what the point of Naruto was too and see what answers they get and apply logic to above.

P.P.S. If they throw "it is not a romance story" at you, throw the Naruto The Last movie at them. If is not a romance story, then why did they spend an entire movie focusing on it?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 March 2017 - 04:27 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#44 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:02 PM

Damn James you hit the nail on the head. It will be awesome if somebody asks Kishimoto those questions. I'm sure he will avoid them and give some wise crack comment or a joke.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#45 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:06 PM

Damn James you hit the nail on the head. It will be awesome if somebody asks Kishimoto those questions. I'm sure he will avoid them and give some wise crack comment or a joke.

If he cracks a joke about it, then that is the answer. Naruto is just one big stupid joke.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:44 PM

No, it was all about Hinata in the end. This is why Sasuke gets no real solution or ending because the whole point was to make Sasuke good so he can "marry" Sakura....though I am still a strong believer they didn't get married or have a kid at all. There is just no proof and even more so Gaiden goes against the idea entirely.

Some people might say "ambiguity doesn't prove anything," but in some rare cases NOT giving a definitive answer IS giving a definitive answer. It just proves that their is more going on behind the scenes than you realize. We don;t know what exactly, but we do know that Kishimoto was either forced by the network or the network took it upon themselves the write the story how they saw fit with or without Kishimoto's approval. Kishi can be called a bad writer, but no one can kitten up this bad without help.

I mean, think about this: If the entire point was for Naruto to notice Hinata and fall in love with her, then Kishimoto REALLY needs to stop writing. Any story would have focused more on the point that was supposed to matter, not everything else. In Naruto, if the point was Hinata, then why did he spend 15 years having Naruto care only about two things....Sasuke and being Hokage? He can lie all he wants, but read the actual story and you realize how much bull there is in his words. If Hinata was the point, why did Sasuke get so much attention?

-If it was about Naruto, then why didn't he really achieve anything other than "settling" for something secondary?
-If it was about HInata, then why did you spend more time with Naruto's obsession with Sasuke than building up the relationship with Hinata?
-If it was about morals, then why did you have Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura abandon all morals by the end?
-If it was about never giving up, then why did you have Naruto give up on everything?

It reminds me of the episode of Bones called "The boy in the time capsule." In it, the woman is asked about whether or not she knew the baby was not her husbands, but of the murdered boy from their past. The wife said "I want to wait for the DNA test..." she pauses and then says, "...that kind of answers the question doesn't it?"

Same applies for Kishi here.....of all the times avoiding the questions or not wanting to answer certain questions is proof within itself to the question you answering.

Why isn't Kishi answering the very important questions or not accepting any of those important questions that would answer so much?

P.S. if any pro-enders out there try to give this "It is more realistic" argument when it comes to this, I have three things you can say to them:

2. It might be realistic for people to not get their first love, but it is also realistic for people to marry the wrong "love" under false pretenses and end up divorcing later if said couple is miserable. It has happened more often than not, whether kids are involved or not.

3. Ask them what the point of Naruto was too and see what answers they get and apply logic to above.

P.P.S. If they throw "it is not a romance story" at you, throw the Naruto The Last movie at them. If is not a romance story, then why did they spend an entire movie focusing on it?

And not only did Sasuke not truly achieve his goals, but both he and Naruto end up becoming just more cogs in the machine of the very system they both swore to change; Sasuke even doing EXACTLY the type of things Itachi did as part of the system - top secret missions only the top brass knew about and choosing to work with the system rather than his supposed "family".

2e5.gif

#47 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:04 AM

Yup both of them should never exist from the start.

Very true it would have been far better with no Hinata that is for sure and Sasuke well not sure on him really but I know he should have died.

That's right.

Thanks and that is why I love Doctor Who.

#48 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:13 AM

Very true it would have been far better with no Hinata that is for sure and Sasuke well not sure on him really but I know he should have died.

9xrCII5.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#49 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:29 PM

If he cracks a joke about it, then that is the answer. Naruto is just one big stupid joke.

I thought that was obvious regardless of whether he's actually cracking jokes at it :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: his interviews and logistics for his decisions are stand up comedy on their own :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

9xrCII5.gif

this gif made me think of pedo orochimaru and his freedom

#51 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 11:08 PM

Sasuke's story ended once he killed Itachi.

Sasuke, if you look at where his character was going from the beginning till Itachi's death was; once he killed Itachi he no longer had a reason to be a rouge ninja. So with one of his goal done (killing Itachi) he can work on the other one restoring his clan. Which could mean restoring it physically, or in metaphysically. Physically that just means finding a girl or several and making some babies with her/them. Metaphysically such as restoring it status or what it means to be Uchiha. Both which require him to settle down somewhere and the best place would be the leaf village. Once there apologies to the village for going rouge have Naruto grease some wheels in order to lighten any punishments then settle down have some kids and restore the Konoha Military Police with him as the chief (which seemed to be his dream before the massacre.)

The problem with that is it removes the need for a second battle between Naruto and Sasuke at the valley of the end that Kishimoto wants. Since Sasuke should either just return to the village on his own in order to work on his second goal, or wander to find himself after he realized revenge wasn't as fulfilling as he wanted. But that again removes him as an antagonistic force to Naruto and the need for another battle between the two. So if Kishimoto wanted to have that final battle between the two he needed to keep Sasuke as an antagonistic force. Thus the Uchiha massacre became a democide.

Now that worked in order to keep him antagonistic so kishi could have the final battle between the two it added several problems, one it makes any idea of Sasuke permanently returning to the village seem ludicrous, two he had to constantly go over it again and again in attempts to justify it, three he now had to do a balancing game where Sasuke is an antagonistic force "But not too evil," and four it paints the village in a very negative light. So Naruto becoming hokage without him seriously reforming the village seems like the manga is approving of the democide, and it becomes very reasonable for Sasuke to remain permanently antagonistic towards the village without some serious recompense by the village.

nH is "realistic"? What part? The part where she spends 12 years where she barely if ever interacts with him with us suppose to believe that she is in love with him, the moon people, or something else from that awful movie?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 31 March 2017 - 04:44 AM.

#52 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 12:56 PM

Nice post :goodjob:

1wocs1.gif

#53 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 04:58 PM

So weird that it feels like a potential season 2 ending more so than an ending.

By the way, it's a rumor, but words on the street say that a recap episode of Boku no Hero Academia beat Naruto Shippuden Finale. I will keep you posted for any update.

Yup, Naruto as an animated series has long been kicked out from top 10 as far as I know.

To be specific, since the manga ends, if I can make a factless guess. It may be anecdotal and correlation does not imply causation, but wow, when the silent majority took their way, things can get nasty most of the time. This series, literally lost ~80% of its fanbase,thanks to the horrible ending. No joke, look out for the clue on their sales figures and tally yourself.

I don't know what else can get through SP and Kishi's head that they need to know, NH and SS in Japan are generally not popular.

Boruto movie was the most successful Naruto movie ever created, and we all know why. Any NH/SS moments there? I doubt so. I mean, look at the poster and you'll know what I mean :) it's yaoi heaven I guess. Somehow it has a large supporter when it comes to anime.

But one important thing though that people keep missing out.

Naruto is not ending.

The whole ending was a setup for new series, Boruto, to be created right? Have you all forgotten the "New Era" project Kishi boasted 3 years ago? Well, it's all leading into that.

So, is it right to say that Naruto ends? I strongly disagree. The proof is right in front of us, Boruto anime and Boruto manga series. The ending was made specifically for the new series to take off.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#54 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 April 2017 - 06:40 PM

Oh wait so that recap episode was more successful then the nH wedding. That brighten up my day a bit.

As for the new era they already started, and its already failing. Boruto manga has been going on for almost a year now and has barely started it own plot, and the anime is going to be about the academy days, so more filler. Even nH fanatic are getting bored of Boruto and are upset that Boruto is not solely focused on praising their pairings.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 April 2017 - 07:13 PM.

#55 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 03:01 AM

But one important thing though that people keep missing out.

Naruto is not ending.

The whole ending was a setup for new series, Boruto, to be created right? Have you all forgotten the "New Era" project Kishi boasted 3 years ago? Well, it's all leading into that.

So, is it right to say that Naruto ends? I strongly disagree. The proof is right in front of us, Boruto anime and Boruto manga series. The ending was made specifically for the new series to take off.

I think Naruto has actually ended. Boruto is a disgrace to the entire franchise, it shouldn't even count. It's a whole new manga as it won't involve Naruto and the original casts as much anymore. It's gonna focus on new characters and they're a rip off of the originals thus the new generation will follow the same pattern as the previous one. Same kitten all over again, but it's treated as a separate manga

1wocs1.gif

#56 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:13 AM

I get why SP is not letting Naruto go cus it was kinda their big thing..like if a french bakery stops selling croissants whod go to that bakery

But they should allow for new series honestly I'll look forward to things like snk y opm <3 not from them tho sorrss

ナルサク

#57 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:16 AM

I get why SP is not letting Naruto go cus it was kinda their big thing..like if a french bakery stops selling croissants whod go to that bakery

But they should allow for new series honestly I'll look forward to things like snk y opm <3 not from them tho sorrss

Honestly I will NEVER watch another anime made by Pierot. Because it will remind me of the kitten that is Naruto and it will left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#58 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:23 AM

Honestly I will NEVER watch another anime made by Pierot. Because it will remind me of the kitten that is Naruto and it will left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

yeah me too they sketch sakura like a meme face and use movie quality on hinata smh I'm just giving tactical advice ;p

ナルサク

#59 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 April 2017 - 05:34 AM

Bleach might be the only exception I'll ever consider when it comes to Studio Perriot   because of the team that handled that anime,  cause damn people wanna see The Thousand Year Blood War.  I mean sure people may have their opinions on the mixed ending, but remember the anime director for Boruto  (which I really wish was given the opportunity to get the Bleach anime back instead) cause the way he handled the anime for Yu-Yu Hakashou because I do know the ending wasn't that good for the manga, but the anime gave the ending justice. 

I mean I was excited for Black Clover until I heard Perriot was gonna handle it, and even though I enjoy the manga for Black Clover I could give that a first impression to see how things roll. 

Boruto anime I'm like well first episode is almost upon us do a first impressions on that to see what exactly they have planned. 

Stil its annoying that their putting all the best talent they have for Boruto instead of Black Clover, or hello adapting The Thousand Year Blood War Arc in Bleach... Oh well  one could only hope it's a shame really. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#60 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:00 AM

Bleach might be the only exception I'll ever consider when it comes to Studio Perriot   because of the team that handled that anime,  cause damn people wanna see The Thousand Year Blood War.  I mean sure people may have their opinions on the mixed ending, but remember the anime director for Boruto  (which I really wish was given the opportunity to get the Bleach anime back instead) cause the way he handled the anime for Yu-Yu Hakashou because I do know the ending wasn't that good for the manga, but the anime gave the ending justice. 

I mean I was excited for Black Clover until I heard Perriot was gonna handle it, and even though I enjoy the manga for Black Clover I could give that a first impression to see how things roll. 

Boruto anime I'm like well first episode is almost upon us do a first impressions on that to see what exactly they have planned. 

Stil its annoying that their putting all the best talent they have for Boruto instead of Black Clover, or hello adapting The Thousand Year Blood War Arc in Bleach... Oh well  one could only hope it's a shame really. 

Just looked it up on wiki it seems it was just announcement for Black Clover anime their has been no director or writer tied to it yet like Boruto has.

Bleach seems unlikely due to how poor the relationship between Tite Kubo and Shueisha got by the end.

Naruto/Boruto as much as we whine is still their biggest franchise they have (not that their much of one left mind you) if it fails they are in for some big trouble. SP is a company not all of them were involved with the nH debacle. So they people at the top are doing what most companies do in this situation; replace the people they can blame for the problem with their best people in their company in order to fix the product. Fixing an old reliable product is safer then risking their company's future to either something that fell into obscurity years ago (Bleach) or a new product that may not sell as much if they are able to fix their old reliable one (Black Clover.)

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 April 2017 - 06:04 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, ep 500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users