Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#801 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 November 2019 - 11:28 PM

lol, is this why I keep seeing people having the nerve to make Naruto vs. Superman threads all day?

Obviously superman wins dude already op as it is I mean dude takes on Darkseid the strongest guy in the dcu or high up that the guy with a one hit kill. Plus superman is a better hero and character than naruto.

#802 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:30 AM

lol, is this why I keep seeing people having the nerve to make Naruto vs. Superman threads all day?

Wait did that happen was a hole blown through the Earth?

If so then everyone should be dead I mean the Planet would be a gone, more of SP retcon BS it seems.

#803 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 15 November 2019 - 02:05 AM

it is just laughable that they try to compare Naruto to a being who could literally blink and vaporize a planet. I seen a Sasuke vs. Supergirl thread the other day and I HAD to shut it down.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 15 November 2019 - 02:06 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#804 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:11 PM

Wait did that happen was a hole blown through the Earth?
If so then everyone should be dead I mean the Planet would be a gone, more of SP retcon BS it seems.

Yes that happened trust me and it was a big hole you could see the other side where it came out.
Like that made sense since toneri sliced the damn moon in half and it's still there.

#805 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 01:13 PM

it is just laughable that they try to compare Naruto to a being who could literally blink and vaporize a planet. I seen a Sasuke vs. Supergirl thread the other day and I HAD to shut it down.

Plus early superman could destroy a solar system by sneezing. Plus superman is faster than Naruto and stronger and smarter.
Really Sasuke vs supergirl that's hardly a fight since supergirl is just as strong as superman or in some cases more. Superboy would make more sense.

#806 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

Let's just hope they don't have a Godzilla vs. Naruto thread.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#807 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:18 PM

Let's just hope they don't have a Godzilla vs. Naruto thread.

Knowing this Fandom there is one even though godzilla wins his atomic breath instant win especially if he puts it down kurama modes throat like in the 2014 movie.

#808 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 November 2019 - 06:24 PM

Godzilla, Superman, Supergirl and Superboy are whole different levels. Its a reason I hate certain crossover battles because most will be curb-stomping.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#809 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:48 PM

Godzilla, Superman, Supergirl and Superboy are whole different levels. Its a reason I hate certain crossover battles because most will be curb-stomping.

Cross over battles are bad because people don't know how they want to gauge the characters properly. Death Battle has its faults, but for the most part they are at least pretty accurate with their proof. Maybe misinterpretation sometimes like Link able to withstand certain pressures because he can lift a certain object or what not, but still....

I remember them talking about like Hercules vs Maui dilemma. Maui lassoed the sun and pulled it closer to the earth so the days can be longer and we know it happened because he gets a tattoo confirming every time he does amazing feats, but then his fish hook cracks and break when coming into contact with Lava? Hercules never pulled the sun, but he has a feat of grabbing a whole punch of titans and throwing them into space to which they explode...So how do you gauge them?

People seem to want to apply what they want and ignore others. Like Saitama vs Goku. They want to say that Goku has greater feats, but I don't see Goku punching a meteor, shooting from the moon and back in less than 3 seconds with pure speed alone and the like and this is just BARELY putting in effort. Plus Saitama is like Squirrel Girl in which he makes characters like Goku into the punch line.

It is all weird and confusing and while it can be fun to discuss, characters that are inconsistent are hard to gauge.

Naruto, while powerful, certainly has wavered in power in his older age while Superman is always getting more powerful.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#810 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:56 PM

another thing that kills me with them, is everything Naruto or even Goku simply puts a crater in the earth, they quick to call it a planet busting attack. Quick to call them planet busters, universe busters, galaxy busters, Yet, Superman can literally fly through a planet and make it explode on panel, and they quick to say that Superman is not planet level(he is way beyond that, no limit to his power) It was an OuTlIer, one of their biggest excuses.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 16 November 2019 - 07:58 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#811 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 01:49 PM

Cross over battles are bad because people don't know how they want to gauge the characters properly. Death Battle has its faults, but for the most part they are at least pretty accurate with their proof. Maybe misinterpretation sometimes like Link able to withstand certain pressures because he can lift a certain object or what not, but still....

I remember them talking about like Hercules vs Maui dilemma. Maui lassoed the sun and pulled it closer to the earth so the days can be longer and we know it happened because he gets a tattoo confirming every time he does amazing feats, but then his fish hook cracks and break when coming into contact with Lava? Hercules never pulled the sun, but he has a feat of grabbing a whole punch of titans and throwing them into space to which they explode...So how do you gauge them?
People seem to want to apply what they want and ignore others. Like Saitama vs Goku. They want to say that Goku has greater feats, but I don't see Goku punching a meteor, shooting from the moon and back in less than 3 seconds with pure speed alone and the like and this is just BARELY putting in effort. Plus Saitama is like Squirrel Girl in which he makes characters like Goku into the punch line.
It is all weird and confusing and while it can be fun to discuss, characters that are inconsistent are hard to gauge.
Naruto, while powerful, certainly has wavered in power in his older age while Superman is always getting more powerful.

true they have a lot to do and only have 22 minutes to go over 2 characters the fight and outcome reason hence the pop ups with added info, like Sasuke value hiei they scaled hiei to Yusuke from that tree when Yusuke fought yomi since that's all they could use since we don't know hiei power in three kings. Plus I buy death battle saying superman is only as strong as he needs to be.

another thing that kills me with them, is everything Naruto or even Goku simply puts a crater in the earth, they quick to call it a planet busting attack. Quick to call them planet busters, universe busters, galaxy busters, Yet, Superman can literally fly through a planet and make it explode on panel, and they quick to say that Superman is not planet level(he is way beyond that, no limit to his power) It was an OuTlIer, one of their biggest excuses.

That's dumb superman is clearly strong dude held a mini black hole in his hand and moved planets goku and Naruto did neither.

#812 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 November 2019 - 06:23 PM

Oh yeah. I am so sick of "If Superman does it, it is an outlier, but if Goku and Naruto do it, then it must be they could always do it."

OR EVEN WORSE. when they say "Well, Cell said he has enough power to destroy the galaxy so we have to take him at his word," but if a villain or hero in Superman or One Punch Man says something like that and Superman and Saitama easily defeat them they will say they never saw them tank that power or defeat them so "we can't be sure they were that strong." Boros was said to be a star buster by both one and in the manga casually, and Saitama was not even phased by his attacks...yet, they say "Saitama is not even as strong as Yamacha."

The double standards. Superman pulled the all-father staff from the source was which was said to take "Immeasurable strength" and they are like "Superman is not that strong." The All-father staff was powerful enough to kill and revive Darkseid....and Superman wielded it without breaking a sweat pulling it from the source wall.

Bold
This is especially true with the whole Battle of God movie where supposedly the universe was trouble from Goku and Beerus clashing fists. "This mean Goku is a universe buster." Okay, no. The fists were creating shockwaves that some how were getting stronger as they were radiating out and destroying planets while leaving the earth unharmed. It was ripping holes in the fabric of reality. Plus, this occurred ONLY when he fought Beerus. It wasn't happening when he fought Jiren or Caulifau. It ONLY happened that one time under certain circumstances. Thus, Goku universe busting feat literally was an outlier.

And yet, Toriyama said that Beerus is stronger than Goku and at his maximum he can blink a galaxy out of existence. Goku in his forms could NOT defeat Beerus at 70% power and yet, they want me to believe that Beerus cannot Universe bust, but Goku can? Even by power scaling this makes no sense.

The only one who can universe bust is Zeno and Goku will never be able to be as strong as him.

So yeah, whether it be Goku or Naruto or a few their favorite anime character...Superman and Saitama are meant to be overpowered. That is the core of their character.

Feats are feats, but the core of the character never changes. Superman and Saitama are not meant to lose, but rather meant to struggle in different ways. For Saitama, it is being able to be challenged while also being a good hero. For Superman, it is about moral decisions.

This is still my favorite fan Superman film

You don't see Goku or Naruto comforting a pregnant teenager or helping suicide victims. Even Saitama helped attempted suicide victims. I am not saying Goku and Naruto are weak, far from it. I am just saying that Goku and Naruto are not as good as they say they are and they could be doing a lot more. Not every problem requires punching and strength test. Even Vegeta is more of a hero in this regard as he helped the young Saiyans being strong because he knows about Saiyan pride and their honor. This is a dude who wanted to save another universe for his people of another universe. THAT is a true hero even if Vegeta refuses to admit it.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#813 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 05:55 PM

Besides the discussion with Superman added in, guys, I feel that's another big flaw Naruto had for it. The fact Naruto never had the kind of approach to comforting people like he could. We saw how he could move people with words, but not all the time really, with one big example being when he made Zabuza break down in the last moments of his life by berating him over how he could act so callous about Haku's death rather than be honest with himself about it, and something The Last contradicts by saying he doesn't understand people that well. That's why this comic makes a lot of sense to do; it shows us the REAL Naruto Uzumaki.

#814 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:05 PM

Besides the discussion with Superman added in, guys, I feel that's another big flaw Naruto had for it. The fact Naruto never had the kind of approach to comforting people like he could. We saw how he could move people with words, but not all the time really, with one big example being when he made Zabuza break down in the last moments of his life by berating him over how he could act so callous about Haku's death rather than be honest with himself about it, and something The Last contradicts by saying he doesn't understand people that well. That's why this comic makes a lot of sense to do; it shows us the REAL Naruto Uzumaki.

If that's the case garra nagato and obito wouldn't have changed if Naruto didn't understand anyone.

Edited by VanitasDS76491, 19 November 2019 - 06:06 PM.

#815 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:11 PM

If that's the case garra nagato and obito wouldn't have changed if Naruto didn't understand anyone.

But it's not like the writers of "The Last" even KNEW anything about the series to begin with! XP

#816 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:23 PM

But it's not like the writers of "The Last" even KNEW anything about the series to begin with! XP

Actually that would not surprise me at all give how the movie ruins the continuity in the first 5 minutes , it's like the ones that made highlander 2 and probably never saw the first movie.

#817 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 08:00 AM

They didn’t. Some memebers here have proof. Derock quoted the writer for the movie and he/she said she had no prior knowledge if the series and went into it completely clueless and either wanted to or was told to make it a love story.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#818 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 03:53 PM

To Proenders: "But remember, this is the canon YOU wanted."

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#819 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 04:52 PM

To Proenders: "But remember, this is the canon YOU wanted."

Amen to that, James, amen to that! XD This is karma to those kitten for wanting this and thus ruining everything.

#820 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 05:46 PM

Amen to that, James, amen to that! XD This is karma to those kitten for wanting this and thus ruining everything.

I always remind them that. THEY wanted Sakura to be useless. THEY wanted Hinata to abandon her clan. THEY wanted all of this. To me, they are not allow to complain because this is exactly what they wanted.

Also, notice they don't say the "you need to accept the canon" argument anymore? I guess they don't "accept the canon" anymore themselves.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users