#28241 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 04:41 PM

Kakashi: "You shouldn't teach Naruto THAT technique"

Also Kakashi: "Hey Sasuke, how would you like to learn a very destructive assassination technique that is meant to instantly kill while telling you you can ONLY use this technique to help people and not kill people."

Seriously, think about this. He gave him the ultimate assassination technique and tells him "you can only use this to protect people." That's like giving someone a towel and then saying "you can only use this when you are dry."

Still not as dumb as what Hagoromo did. Sasuke literally tells him what he wants to do and Hagoromo just gives him the power to do it.

For example let's say I have two sons, and I ask one of them what he wants and he tells him he wants to protect people and I give him something to do so. Then I ask my other son and he says "I want to kill my brother" and I in my great wisdom say "Sure that's sounds like a great idea. Here, here's a gun to fulfill your wish."

No wonder the Naruto universe is so screwed up. The adults in it are idiots. It's an endless cycle of stupid people.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#28242 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 07:33 PM

Still not as dumb as what Hagoromo did. Sasuke literally tells him what he wants to do and Hagoromo just gives him the power to do it.

For example let's say I have two sons, and I ask one of them what he wants and he tells him he wants to protect people and I give him something to do so. Then I ask my other son and he says "I want to kill my brother" and I in my great wisdom say "Sure that's sounds like a great idea. Here, here's a gun to fulfill your wish."

No wonder the Naruto universe is so screwed up. The adults in it are idiots. It's an endless cycle of stupid people.

What's worse about it too with Sasuke is he claimed it was for a good purpose what he wanted, but that's a load of crap, since he just was only thinking about HIMSELF like he usually did. It was to just to also spite everything Itachi did for him, even when he knew the truth of his brother's actions.

And agreed with the adults. And they also helped shape some of the ways the kids end up acting, like how Naruto is as Hokage for one thing, or Shikamaru trying to more or less replace Asuma due to the guilt he felt over his death when it wasn't his fault, and even if he knew what Hidan COULD do, it doesn't mean things would have changed...

it's why I kinda wished the series had done different ways for the rookies to become better than their past selves. The only one who wouldn't have really is Sasuke, since all he ever cared about was himself.

#28243 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 12:40 AM

Kakashi: "You shouldn't teach Naruto THAT technique"

Also Kakashi: "Hey Sasuke, how would you like to learn a very destructive assassination technique that is meant to instantly kill while telling you you can ONLY use this technique to help people and not kill people."

Seriously, think about this. He gave him the ultimate assassination technique and tells him "you can only use this to protect people." That's like giving someone a towel and then saying "you can only use this when you are dry."

What's even more hypocritical is that Kakashi knew that Naruto was being targeted by Akatsuki, and that info came straight from Jiraiya himself, so who is he to criticize Jiriaya to at least give Naruto a power that will help against his future enemies. Whereas what did teaching Sasuke Chidori do except giving him a tool to kill? Protecting others? I never saw Kakashi using that move for defense, it is only when he really wanted to finish an opponent off, then he resorts to it. Really the excuses for that drama are complete BS. Teaching Sasuke that move does not help him improve his use of the sharingan.

That is just Kishi's favortism to his creator's pet in play. I have made this argument before, but notice that when Naruto gets a power up he becomes much stronger than Sasuke so Sasuke is always given new powers too out of the @$$ to compensate because he can't be weaker than his rival boyfriend since the  final battle between them is suppose to be the grand finale.

Think about it. All the way back in Part I when Naruto learned Rasengan, the damage done to the two water towers already indicated Naruto might have won that fight if the 2 techniques clashed, which is why Sasuke went to Orochimaru to sooth his emotional boo boo that he still didn't hold a candle to Itachi nor was Itachi even interested in him at the time, Sasuke was just ignored like an insect. Then skipping to Part II, Naruto learned rasen shuriken and if Sasuke got hit with that it's an instant kill, So Sasuke got his mangekyo Sharingan, Then Naruto got Sage mode, and well Sasuke's threat to him diminished once again, and so on.

Really, Sasuke only gets handed power ups on a silver platter and never earned them because Kishi always realizes too late how one sided he continuously made things in Naruto's favor. if you look closely at the story from when Naruto trains and gets stronger it is when Sasuke next "conveniently" is given a freebie technique or next tier eye power when the panel focus is back on him.

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 December 2019 - 07:12 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#28244 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:07 AM

Hinata GOT HER WISH and they are STILL NOT HAPPY. They are still attacking other fans like the shipping war never ended. Ironic much? :zaru: Its one thing to be salty if your ship lost but being salty when your ship won? :lmao: Honestly, Im sure its because even these lunatics understand that their god sent fictional couple does not look as happy as they dreamed of :roll:

It's because they know it's all BS, but can never bring themselves to admit it. They want to have it both ways. They still "won", but still feel the need to convince everyone why rather than just taking their "win" and shoving off.

And now we got the circle going around again with Boruto's dad. What's worse is that they don't even try to hide it. Right from the very first pages of the first volume of the Boruto manga show that everything goes to crap the same way they did before.

That is just Kishi's favortism to his creator's pet in play. I have made this argument before, but notice that when Naruto gets a power up he becomes much stronger than Sasuke So Sasuke is always given new powers too out of the @$$ to compensate because he can't be weaker than his rival boyfriend since the  final battle between them is suppose to be the grand finale.

Think about it. All the way back in Part I when Naruto learned Rasengan, the damage done to the two water towers already indicated Naruto might have won that fight it the 2 techniques clashed, which is why Sasuke went to Orochimaru to sooth his emotional boo boo that he still didn't hold a candle to Itachi nor was Itachi even interested in him at the time, Sasuke was just ignored like an insect. Then skipping, to Part II Naruto learned rasen shuriken and if Sasuke got hit with that it's an instant kill, So Sasuke got his mangekyo Sharingan, Then Naruto got Sage mode, and well Sasuke's threat to him diminished once again, and so on.

Really, Sasuke only gets handed power ups on a silver platter and never earned them because Kishi always realizes too late how one sided he continuously made things in Naruto's favor. if you look closely at the story from when Naruto trains and gets stronger it is when Sasuke next "conveniently" is given a freebie technique or next tier eye power when the panel focus is back on him.

Even Sasuke's Mangekyo was implied to have been given to him by Itachi (transferring his ocular powers, hence having the same Mangekyo powers as Itachi, only coming from the opposite eyes as Itachi) just so Sasuke could have it without actually having fulfilled the conditions to unlocking it. Then you even had him refusing to take Itachi's eyes for the Eternal Mangekyo...until he flip-flops on the fly when he makes himself almost completely blind in less than a month, which only shows how heavily he relies on the Sharingan and its abilities to fight and thus continues to show his inferiority to Itachi.

2e5.gif

#28245 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 02:34 AM

What's even more hypocritical is that Kakashi knew that Naruto was being targeted by Akatsuki, and that info came straight from Jiraiya himself, so who is he to criticize Jiriaya to at least give Naruto a power that will help against his future enemies. Whereas what did teaching Sasuke Chidori do except giving him a tool to kill? Protecting others? I never saw Kakashi using that move for defense, it is only when he really wanted to finish an opponent off, then he resorts to it. Really the excuses for that drama are complete. BS Teaching Sasuke that move does not help him improve his use of the sharingan.

Yeah, and we didn't even know Jiraiya technically was Naruto's godfather as one reason for why he asked Kakashi to let him train him until much later in the series just when he was about to die rather than sooner when it coulda been relevant. And what you added too with the Chidori/Lightning Blade is the truth. He's only used it defensively a few times too, but yeah, as you said, he's usually used it to try to kill someone, only ever doing it once when Haku chose to take the death blow for Zabuza in the Land of Waves arc.

Yet he was willing to teach something he intentionally made as a move to kill, given his mental state when he created the Chidori in the first place due to his inability to understand his father's actions that led to him committing suicide and his blindness to following the rules just because of his assumptions he'd be the same way, only snapping out of it, but still not fully changing, when Obito supposedly died.

That is just Kishi's favortism to his creator's pet in play. I have made this argument before, but notice that when Naruto gets a power up he becomes much stronger than Sasuke So Sasuke is always given new powers too out of the @$$ to compensate because he can't be weaker than his rival boyfriend since the  final battle between them is suppose to be the grand finale.

Think about it. All the way back in Part I when Naruto learned Rasengan, the damage done to the two water towers already indicated Naruto might have won that fight it the 2 techniques clashed, which is why Sasuke went to Orochimaru to sooth his emotional boo boo that he still didn't hold a candle to Itachi nor was Itachi even interested in him at the time, Sasuke was just ignored like an insect. Then skipping, to Part II Naruto learned rasen shuriken and if Sasuke got hit with that it's an instant kill, So Sasuke got his mangekyo Sharingan, Then Naruto got Sage mode, and well Sasuke's threat to him diminished once again, and so on.

You nailed it on this one too. It wasn't just about Naruto either, as I have said a crap load here and elsewhere, Sasuke only wanted to get power the easy way because of his ego being shattered both by seeing the person he saw as a loser getting stronger and stronger, like when he saw Naruto using his Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu as well as summoning Gamabunta after he also summoned Gamakichi, which was using just HIS POWER since Naruto only used Kurama's power for the final blow to wake Gaara up and break his sand effigy of Shukaku, as well as his jealousy towards Itachi, which festered into hatred which he used as an excuse to seek revenge on Itachi, just to try to become his better.

And even as Sasuke gets handed power-ups... he still gets his ass kicked and it's a crying shame!

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 09 December 2019 - 07:09 AM.

#28246 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:15 AM

Oh could you remind me of the times it was used defensively? I don’t recall personally and it was touted as the greatest assassination technique by Gai so I don’t know where that kitten came from on how it is to protect others. Kakashi knew fully well he was teaching he was teaching his killing move to a revenge obsessed pre-teen that has no real reservations about killing nor has truly grasped the consequences of it. To say that you give someone power so that they use it responsibly when you see the killing intent in them is nothing short of irresponsible negligence

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 December 2019 - 07:13 PM.

#28247 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:55 AM

Oh could you remind me of the times it was used defensively? I don’t recall personally and it was touted as the greatest assassination technique by Gai so I don’t know where that kitten came from on how it is to protect others. Kakashi knew fully well he was teaching he was teaching his killing move to a revenge obsessed pre-teen that has no real reservations about killing nor has truly grasped the consequences of it. To Say that you give someone power so that they use it responsibly when you see the killing intent in them is nothing short of Irresponsible negligence

During the fight with Kakuzu, when Kakuzu used his Lighting Style Jutsu, Kakashi used his Lightning Blade with both hands to reflect Kakuzu's attack. That's one of the most prominent moments of him using Chidori/Lightning Blade defensively. And you're not wrong. It's also showing how Kakashi failed in thinking his students were himself (Sasuke), Obito (Naruto), and Rin (Sakura) without realizing how different they were; Sasuke hailing from the Uchiha clan, but being driven by hatred and jealousy towards his older brother, even with the admiration he had for him, Naruto being the son of the Fourth Hokage who was made an orphan and ostracized because he's a Jinchuriki but always tried to do what he could to be able to understand people, and Sakura being like most lovestruck teenagers who doesn't know a DAMN thing about real love and things like that.

Considering Kakashi was driven by anger, not hatred and jealousy because he was upset at feeling "alone" rather than trying to understand Sakumo's decision even as it left others to try to justify how they treated him and led him to kill himself, Obito still could hold his own even without a Sharingan since he was a Chunin when he supposedly died and that shows something of his skills while Naruto had a good sense of hard work but never got the basics down both due to failings in teaching AND his own attitude due to his loneliness, and while Rin did crush on Kakashi, you also could tell she had feelings for Obito beyond just camaraderie and friendship, especially when she was waiting for him when he really died, while Sakura was stuck on Sasuke too much without a real reason WHY she loved him if she even really did at all.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 09 December 2019 - 07:58 AM.

#28248 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 11:46 PM

Well, the four manga that were in front of Samurai 8 on the chopping block are gone. So, it still has protection to some amount (*) but its no longer safe if the new manga sells better than it.

* Kimetsu no Yaiba hit it big this year due to the anime but it was already nearing it end; so, it not going to last that long. Haikyu is ending. Dr.Stone should be ending soon and I don't know enough about its "reboot" to know if it is good or not. We Never Learn is ending soon. And I think Promise Never-land is nearing it end as well. So that's about five manga that may end sometime soon. Also One Piece apparently is reaching it end...in about 5-10 more years.

As for manga still on going or starting: My Hero Academy is going strong, One Piece is One Piece, Black Clover doesn't seem to be ending soon, Chainsaw Man seems to be popular, Act-Age is becoming a hit with an anime next year, Jujutsu Kaisen is apparently a hit, Yuna's Haunted Hot-springs is a harem manga so it will keep going till it stops, don't know much about Yozakura family or Mitama Security, Zip Man had an OK first two chapters, and A-Gravity Boys is... interesting? Though all the older manga are already more popular than S8; so, it is if the new ones can survive.

Zip Man is a story about two twins brothers. One twin, a genius, mind was put into a robot body that his strong but dumb brother pilots to fight evil robots to protect a girl they both have a crush on. The mangaka was a former assistant in MHA.

A-Gravity Boy is a story where in the near future humanity is extinct due to nuclear war except for four male astronauts that land on another planet. Then... some other dimensional entity gives them a elixir that will turn one into a woman. The three others quickly decided that they will be turning the scrawny already incredibly feminine medic into said woman. They fight, the medic threatens to destroy the elixir, they toss it, and depending how I am reading the ending either he just really is that feminine, was already a woman pretending to be a man to get into the program, or somehow was turned into a woman by the elixir without them knowing.

Edit: Sorry, I also forgot about HunterXHunter...whenever it even has a chapter.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 December 2019 - 08:44 PM.

#28249 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 12:44 AM

Zip Man sounds Interesting. And don’t worry about Hunter X Hunter, forgetting it is just a byproduct of it’s infrequent releases and constant Hiatus I may also give A-Gravity Boy A shot. Well About S8 is that if they see no profit in it long term it’s in trouble, regardless of popularity right?

#28250 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:57 AM

Zip Man sounds Interesting. And don’t worry about Hunter X Hunter, forgetting it is just a byproduct of it’s infrequent releases and constant Hiatus I may also give A-Gravity Boy A shot. Well About S8 is that if they see no profit in it long term it’s in trouble, regardless of popularity right?

I'll make this clear. Since, all the other manga on the chopping block before it are gone, it is now, at the moment, the least popular manga in WSJ. Every manga I have listed up their that has volumes is more popular and sells better than it. The only thing that can save it is that too many popular manga end next year or the new manga are a bigger flop than it is. The two/three new manga at the moment are the Doctor Stone Reboot, Zip-Man, and A-Gravity Boy. Their will be at least two more soon because of the other manga cancelled manga. If those three as well as the two up coming are stable then Samurai 8 is gone soon.

#28251 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 07:35 AM

Huh pretty up hill battle for it then if it will only be saved by other series getting axed

#28252 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 11 December 2019 - 04:18 AM

Well it's like Orochimaru said to Kakashi: What you do and what you say is off =/. How true that turned out to be. Granted, he was talking about Kakashi's seal for the curse seal but...still. That sad part about this too, as well, is that Kakashi's lessons did work out well in the beginning, like with the Naruto vs Kiba fight, but...

Edited by Qia, 11 December 2019 - 05:02 AM.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#28253 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 07:50 AM

Well it's like Orochimaru said to Kakashi: What you do and what you say is off =/. How true that turned out to be. Granted, he was talking about Kakashi's seal for the curse seal but...still. That sad part about this too, as well, is that Kakashi's lessons did work out well in the beginning, like with the Naruto vs Kiba fight, but...

So true. I also like to think Orochimaru also meant Kakashi trying to be strong, but also being scared because of the fact he was facing one of the Sannin, and how Orochimaru's intimidation made him realize he'd die if he faced him.

But you're right as I said; Kakashi's teaching didn't help later on since he failed to understand his students fully.

#28254 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 December 2019 - 11:51 PM

the problem  was, after that he didn't teach them anything. Didn't bother with Naruto or Sakura. Now granted I recall that Jiraiya specifically asked Kakashi to let him train Naruto to defend himself against Akatsuki, BUT.......... again piss poor job that was. And again Kakashi has the GALL to question why Jiriaya taught Naruto that move when again Jiraiya STRAIGHT UP explained to him he was targeted by a whole group of THE most dangerous S-class criminals? :wot:

Edited by Phantom_999, 11 December 2019 - 11:51 PM.

#28255 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 08:53 PM

the problem  was, after that he didn't teach them anything. Didn't bother with Naruto or Sakura. Now granted I recall that Jiraiya specifically asked Kakashi to let him train Naruto to defend himself against Akatsuki, BUT.......... again piss poor job that was. And again Kakashi has the GALL to question why Jiriaya taught Naruto that move when again Jiraiya STRAIGHT UP explained to him he was targeted by a whole group of THE most dangerous S-class criminals? :wot:

And it doesn't help that Kakashi all but admits during the war that he KNEW Naruto was Minato's son, which makes his hypocrisy and idiocy look even worse.

2e5.gif

#28256 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 13 December 2019 - 03:14 AM

Dude it's so sad what this manga became in the end. I'm still rereading it for nostalgia and I ask myself...what happened to the naruto that was willing to kill gaara if it meant protecting the people precious to him and that he loved? (A word that he actually uses here...)

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#28257 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 December 2019 - 04:26 AM

Dude it's so sad what this manga became in the end. I'm still rereading it for nostalgia and I ask myself...what happened to the naruto that was willing to kill gaara if it meant protecting the people precious to him and that he loved? (A word that he actually uses here...)

That's the thing if we look at the foundation Part 1 laid everything out, and Part 2 when you really look back at it kinda squandered it. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#28258 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 December 2019 - 08:15 PM

That's the thing if we look at the foundation Part 1 laid everything out, and Part 2 when you really look back at it kinda squandered it. 

At least as it continues to go on, since it was good for a while, but then Part 2/Shippuden just fell apart after a long while, which shows how for the NaruHina fanatics' beliefs that the ending was planned falls flat on its face since if it was planned, there would have been hints from the beginning, but there wasn't, so they can blow me!

#28259 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 14 December 2019 - 02:03 PM

And again it has nothing to do with Kishi being bad at writing romance, because the fact remains that all those scene between Sakura and Naruto should have had Hinata in at least some of them if the romance aspect was PLANNED from the beginning.

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 December 2019 - 11:45 PM.

#28260 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 03:17 AM

And again it has nothing to do Kishi being bad at writing romance, because the fact remains that all those scene between Sakura and NAruto should have had Hinata in at least some of them if the romance aspect was PLANNED from the beginning.

:goodjob: 

That's just why the NaruHina fanatics and sycophants hate us because we call this crap out, and even the stuff Naruto and Hinata DID have is just taken out of context, like when they talked before his match with Neji, and Hinata (as well as her fanatics and sycophants) thought when Naruto said he likes people like Hinata that that meant he liked HER, but he was saying he liked the tenacity she showed fighting Neji, even if it was because of him due to Neji pissing him off over his comments on how people can't change.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 15 December 2019 - 03:42 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users