Well that was horrible. lol

#202 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 06:59 AM

It's not technically "bad" per see, but when it's done wrong it's the mark of an amateur and bad author

When an author doesn't know how to self insert properly --- ( getting themes from his own life, inserting them on their characters and making it believable within their world without changing or unadressing things for such theme's or character's sake)---  he will end up with a story like Naruto's one, where  for example:

--Sasuke's ( kind of an author self insert)  crimes went unpunished and were not addressed for whatever reason

--The author tries to find any kind of excuse to pass on his own experiences of handling work and family into the story when it doesn't make any sense in the context the story gives (or gave us). A clear example for this is the relation between Sasuke and Salad, where Sasuke simply spent 12 years away without even seeing his daughter because of some kind of "work" that in the end amounted to nothing or the relation between Naruto and Bolt, where we see a hokage being too busy to spend time with his family or his son...however this makes no sense because the story itself gave us the fact that  the other kages managed to found time for their loved ones  making the whole thing with Naruto and Bolt awfully forced

In conclusion Kishimoto is trying to mirror his experiences of handling work and family with Sasuke and Naruto relations with their families, however all of this makes no sense within the story, he is just doing or for the sake of self inserting or because he simply is a bad author and creator and therefore didn't had any new ideas 

It would be like if Toriyama made Dragonball Super to suddenly have Goku and Gohan have a falling out and more antagonistic relationship with each other because of a disagreement over politics because of a similar thing happening in real life (not that it actually did, but yeah).

Any logical DB fan would look at that and be all, "WTF?!" given...

A.) Goku and Gohan have always had a very close relationship, even as adults.

B.) When the hell did politics ever matter in DB?

C.) As connected to B.), why would Goku or Gohan care about politics themselves?

Edited by HalfDemonInuyasha, 07 June 2015 - 07:00 AM.

2e5.gif

#203 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Meanwhile, in Gaiden, Hinata be like

ddnzb9.jpg

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#204 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 07 June 2015 - 04:54 PM

im still laughing how uncreative and bad this is. suck on it pro endings.

#205 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:11 PM

ddnzb9.jpg

It is fascinating how insignificant Hinata, and really all the Uzumakis, are to this narrative. It shouldn't be, since Kishi loves the Uchiha. But we haven't even seen 1/2 of Naruto's family.

#206 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:29 PM

It is fascinating how insignificant Hinata, and really all the Uzumakis, are to this narrative. It shouldn't be, since Kishi loves the Uchiha. But we haven't even seen 1/2 of Naruto's family.

U...zu...makis? What're those?

#207 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:30 PM

U...zu...makis? What're those?

whats a namikaze?

senju? eh they have super strength moving on...ok imma give uchiha's ANOTHER sharingan power named after a god...

#208 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 09:59 PM

whats a namikaze?

senju? eh they have super strength moving on...ok imma give uchiha's ANOTHER sharingan power named after a god...

I doubt namikaze as clan name, but more like family name like haruno.

Nobody know what is senju power outside hashirama whose kekkei genkai only exclusive to himself not tied with senju power unlike sharingan or byakugan or bone manipulation or kekkei genkai clans or secret jutsu user clans.

#209 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 10:03 PM

my point was naruto's family (both sides) were irrelevent in kishi's eyes (no pun intended) XD

#210 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:03 PM

I doubt namikaze as clan name, but more like family name like haruno.

Nobody know what is senju power outside hashirama whose kekkei genkai only exclusive to himself not tied with senju power unlike sharingan or byakugan or bone manipulation or kekkei genkai clans or secret jutsu user clans.

To this day I still wonder why Tsunade is the only Senju left XD

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#211 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:25 PM

Looking forward to kishi explaining why Sasuke and Sakura don't have any wedding photos or other photographs of them together.

#212 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

Looking forward to kishi explaining why Sasuke and Sakura don't have any wedding photos or other photographs of them together.

Top secret mission.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#213 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:05 AM

ddnzb9.jpg

:rofl: I remember that on Tumblr, and it still works!!!

#214 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:41 AM

I like this better than SasuSaku.

soraxsakura__knock_next_time_by_kuraisda

SakuSora is a million times better than SasuSaku. I don't support but I'll take that over SasuSaku anytime. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#215 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 02:21 AM

Yes, I have no idea how could war winner, strong, and prosperous clan leave no other member beside the 50 years old princess.

And why the other clan seem doesn't has cousin. I mean it seem like sasuke is the only children in uchiha clan, inoshikacho too.

Edited by rocci, 08 June 2015 - 02:23 AM.

#216 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:09 AM

because banana

#217 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 June 2015 - 03:25 AM

Power of love????

dunno_shrug.gif

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#218 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 04:20 AM

Top secret mission.

Well if they married in secret, then why does Sakura have a big, fat Uchiha symbol on her back?

#219 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 06:02 AM

Yeah, that doesn't make much sense if they were a family of any real size. Which they seemed to have been. The first Hokage's clan seemed rather large, but by the time of his Granddaughter's middle age she is the only one left alive? That doesn't make much sense to me.

I mean theoretically if you have a group of cousins, lets say there are 50 of them, and they are related threw their great-great Grandparents.... you'd figure at least one of them would have a kid... even if it's by accident. But nope Tsunade is by herself. That just doesn't make sense.

#220 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 June 2015 - 12:13 PM

Well if they married in secret, then why does Sakura have a big, fat Uchiha symbol on her back?

Now you're arguing the logic of this story, which it doesn't have.

No seriously that's probably the excuse they're going to use even if it makes no sense.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users