LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 August 2015 - 04:40 AM

Bringing up the financial aspect since Japan is kinda that when it comes to the money, do you think had the series have the proper ending it needed with NS being canon, clearing up the plot-threads that were left,  End the scene with Naruto's Hokage Inauguration as Sakura, his kids, and friends all cheer for him and congratulate him.  Do you guys think it would've boosted the sells from the merchandise they'd be selling? Or do you guys believe nothing would change in terms financial aspect?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#41902 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:11 AM

Kishi plan:

NS - Original plan (Joke with fans+nh)= troll.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#41903 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 18 August 2015 - 05:23 AM

Kishi plan:

NS - Original plan (Joke with fans+nh)= troll.

Worst use of the Red Herring device ever... if it can even truly be called that at all lol

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#41904 Sakurafan1

Sakurafan1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:45 AM

A lot of people talk here talk about how the manga went downhill after Yahagi left. Lets just say Kishimoto had the testicular fortitude and stood up to SP/SJ and got himself fired, and SP/SJ found someone else to follow Kishimoto's work, do you believe anyone NS or NH alike would have accepted the end result as canon and would you have welcomed the new person with open arms?

Edited by Sakurafan1, 18 August 2015 - 10:47 AM.

#41905 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:01 PM

A lot of people talk here talk about how the manga went downhill after Yahagi left. Lets just say Kishimoto had the testicular fortitude and stood up to SP/SJ and got himself fired, and SP/SJ found someone else to follow Kishimoto's work, do you believe anyone NS or NH alike would have accepted the end result as canon and would you have welcomed the new person with open arms?

That's impossible though, Naruto is Kishimoto's property

If SJ fired him they would have to cancel the Naruto work 

That's why I blame him for everything stupid that happened in the series, he had the last word

I have a question. How would you react if one of these days Kishimoto himself comes out and tells us exactly what happened and maybe even redo the ending the right way.

Lets say that he releases a new volume and maybe a movie and does it right. Would you accept it? Would you be happy? If you dropped it like I did, would that make you go back? Will you go back but still won't truly accept this new version because of what happened? Would you pay for it? Would you forgive him? And if not what would it take to forgive him?

I doubt that will happen and if it happens it will be a long time till then

Anyway, I wouldn't care at all, maybe check it up for curiosity but meh...canon was screwed up either way

Edited by Nar123, 18 August 2015 - 02:01 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#41906 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

I have a question. How would you react if one of these days Kishimoto himself comes out and tells us exactly what happened and maybe even redo the ending the right way.

Lets say that he releases a new volume and maybe a movie and does it right. Would you accept it? Would you be happy? If you dropped it like I did, would that make you go back? Will you go back but still won't truly accept this new version because of what happened? Would you pay for it? Would you forgive him? And if not what would it take to forgive him?

I would at least give him a little bit of credit for being brave to state the truth, but I would still blame him for letting things go awry.

As for redoing the ending, I don't know. I can't say for sure. It it was done right, I would be happy and support it as a clear improvement, but I don't think I would support it financially unless I could see a genuine desire to make things right. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#41907 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:42 PM

Actually it depends.
Anyway has anyone ever told you that you're a pessimist? Because if not, then I'm telling you now.

He talk about narusasu as his otp is much more higher than admitting NS is his true plan.
And even if he do that, I doubt that he will make thing like NS ending or something like that.

Yes, I'm a pessimist.

And a realist.

#41908 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:53 PM

I'm with rocci here. I doubt Kishi is going to change the ending in favor of NS.

But let's just say Kishi did go ahead and rewrite the ending, it would probably turn out just as badly as it is now. We know what kind of writer and person Kishi is now, so I don't want anything to do with him anymore.

Honestly, NS is better off not being canon than canon with the way things are going.

#41909 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:20 PM

I would at least give him a little bit of credit for being brave to state the truth, but I would still blame him for letting things go awry.

As for redoing the ending, I don't know. I can't say for sure. It it was done right, I would be happy and support it as a clear improvement, but I don't think I would support it financially unless I could see a genuine desire to make things right. 

Me too but sadly we all know that is something that Kishi will never do.

#41910 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 09:40 PM

Once again I point out to not believe their lies.

The ending was Naruto and Sakura. However they changed it in the last second in order to sell.

Yes what they got now is nothing more than a cursed gold of aztec. :hehehe:

Thats a tough questions, there are few things that need to be consider first before that question can be answered:

-Why are you asking this ? do you still have hope in this series?

-If kishi really planning on doing this why?? i don't see any positive gain for him, all he will get is respect from his lost fans, while he will lose SS,NH fans + he will lose his job.

First he need to find new studio or publisher if he needs to make new movie just as you asked because SP will never allow NS ending, that is pain in the ass if i may say. I think he pretty much know how bad SP is ... he has a lot of opportunity to leave SP and find new studio but he didn't to me that just make him the same bastard as them.

Second he need to call Press conference, he needs to tell the truth to the public about everything, why ending with NH and SS , why called NS development red herring, why SP make so much lies about TL advertising, and tons of questions. He needs to open every dirty secret SP do to him and naruto.

So i have to agree with everyone here. It is impossible, hes not that kind of man, hes not hero type, maybe he can write about a brave boy who will never gone to his word and will not give his dream, but he is not naruto, if he is naruto the manga will end with NS. Just remember at chunnin exam naruto will never give the scroll to orochimaru while sasuke make a deal with him to let them go by giving it to him.

Its not about what our reaction if that happen, you know, everyone here love NS. Its about him, do kishi have the courage to stand againts SP tyranny. All of this decision is in his own hands, if he can write a story about this wonderful boy why he can't be him?

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#41911 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:33 PM

After his comments and writing, I'm glad NS is not canon. Sometimes fanon is better. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#41912 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:55 PM

I think Nostradamus is not asking just about NS, but just in general, meaning all the manga and he  is just asking ''would'' he  is just made  an example question.

#41913 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 10:58 PM

if that does happen many'll probabbly think its fake, and not really kishi. he should just die along with his franchise. i know its mean wishing death on someone but, he don't care about his fans' or his characters we have grown to love so why should i care if he lives, or not?.

#41914 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:18 PM

It's not that I think Kishi could pull it off. Even if he did decide to change the ending and correct all his mistakes, he would probably just end up creating a whole bunch of new mistakes. My argument is predicated on Kishi not kittening up, which given everything we've learned about him since the ending, is not very likely. 

Edited by TerrorKing, 18 August 2015 - 11:33 PM.

fly to live, Aces high

#41915 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 18 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

Bringing up the financial aspect since Japan is kinda that when it comes to the money, do you think had the series have the proper ending it needed with NS being canon, clearing up the plot-threads that were left,  End the scene with Naruto's Hokage Inauguration as Sakura, his kids, and friends all cheer for him and congratulate him.  Do you guys think it would've boosted the sells from the merchandise they'd be selling? Or do you guys believe nothing would change in terms financial aspect?

Well that depends on the people who read Naruto; what I mean is why they read it. What interests them in it.

Normally if the things you said were done right and none of this bs, then yes it would've boosted the sells. But lately I've a bit suspicious of the people who read Naruto.

Yes what they got now is nothing more than a cursed gold of aztec. :hehehe:

Thats a tough questions, there are few things that need to be consider first before that question can be answered:

-Why are you asking this ? do you still have hope in this series?

-If kishi really planning on doing this why?? i don't see any positive gain for him, all he will get is respect from his lost fans, while he will lose SS,NH fans + he will lose his job.

First he need to find new studio or publisher if he needs to make new movie just as you asked because SP will never allow NS ending, that is pain in the ass if i may say. I think he pretty much know how bad SP is ... he has a lot of opportunity to leave SP and find new studio but he didn't to me that just make him the same bastard as them.

Second he need to call Press conference, he needs to tell the truth to the public about everything, why ending with NH and SS , why called NS development red herring, why SP make so much lies about TL advertising, and tons of questions. He needs to open every dirty secret SP do to him and naruto.

So i have to agree with everyone here. It is impossible, hes not that kind of man, hes not hero type, maybe he can write about a brave boy who will never gone to his word and will not give his dream, but he is not naruto, if he is naruto the manga will end with NS. Just remember at chunnin exam naruto will never give the scroll to orochimaru while sasuke make a deal with him to let them go by giving it to him.

Its not about what our reaction if that happen, you know, everyone here love NS. Its about him, do kishi have the courage to stand againts SP tyranny. All of this decision is in his own hands, if he can write a story about this wonderful boy why he can't be him?

Curiosity. It's my nature to be curious. To know things.

It's not that I think Kishi could pull it off. Even if he did decide to change the ending and correct all his mistakes, he would probably just end up creating a whole bunch of new mistakes. My argument is predicated on Kishi not kittening up, which given everything we've learned about him since the ending, is not very likely. 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So his old editor has to came back and help him write the story in order to not screw it up.

Edited by Nostradamus, 18 August 2015 - 11:57 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#41916 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:32 AM

Well that depends on the people who read Naruto; what I mean is why they read it. What interests them in it.

Normally if the things you said were done right and none of this bs, then yes it would've boosted the sells. But lately I've a bit suspicious of the people who read Naruto.

Curiosity. It's my nature to be curious. To know things.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

So his old editor has to came back and help him write the story in order to not screw it up.

You mean Yahagi? Yes, get Yahagi back! #BringBackYahagi 

fly to live, Aces high

#41917 Sakurafan1

Sakurafan1

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:47 AM

Why did Yahagi leave in the first place? Did he and Kishimoto or the "higher ups" have creative differences during the manga? Or was Yahagi presented with a more lucrative opportunity?

Edited by Sakurafan1, 19 August 2015 - 12:49 AM.

#41918 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:56 AM

You mean Yahagi? Yes, get Yahagi back! #BringBackYahagi 

Yes him. Bring him back and he will fix everything.

Why did Yahagi leave in the first place? Did he and Kishimoto or the "higher ups" have creative differences during the manga? Or was Yahagi presented with a more lucrative opportunity?

From what I've heard he was promoted.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#41919 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:27 AM

Thanks will be sure to get it when it comes out and then I will head to my Game store as I love getting shiny pokemon they are just so cool, am I right?

definitely, unless the off chance the regular color looks better than the shiny xD since there are some meh  colors of some shinies, like maybe having a weird shade of green or some color that hurts people's eyes xD shiny aegislash looks amazing though xD

hqdefault.jpgtwas the best high quality pic of the shiny I could find xD

Edited by ultranx, 19 August 2015 - 09:52 AM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#41920 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 09:22 PM

Here something interesting for our fanon by Kirabook:

http://kirabook.tumb...r-almost-a-year