• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#47781 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:42 PM

Is that superboy prime , though I hate him if that was hinata there would be awesome.

yeah, Superman-Prime.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#47782 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:05 PM

yeah, Superman-Prime.

Superman wins. Heroic Brutality.

Please tell me this is not real.....
j0eaew.jpg

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47783 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:11 PM

j0eaew.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now I know for certain that Burrito is truly a parody.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47784 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:15 PM

I don't watch the anime anymore so I'm not sure...SP can be pretty stupid, and obsessed with sex. So this could have happened. 

#47785 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:16 PM

Well, sure, Even the dead characters. For instance, Itachi. He cried tears of blood for having to kill his family and comrades. He gave everything to save his brother because he loved him. But Sasuke doesn't give a kitten about his comrades and family right now, so he learned nothing from Itachi's sacrifice. And Itachi looks bad now for even saving him. The fact that Itachi did that hurt so many people, some of which are still suffering to this day. Itachi shouldn't have to have that on his conscience. Itachi lived for the sake of others, but he died to save a self-centered douche who was not inspired by his selflessness at all? It doesn't even make any sense narratively.

Or Jiraiya and Nagato with their association with the now worthless Naruto.

Once again I have to say it, Naruto became it's own antithesis. Once upon a time Naruto was a story about challenging the flawed ninja system, affirming that shinobi were more than just weapons. Now, what do we have? We have Itachi sacrificing his entire clan for the good of Konoha and this being kept under wraps. We have Sasuke leaving a wife? and daughter behind for years, never contacting anyone other than Naruto, in order to do jobs that the village can't officially be tied to. We never got anything about changing the ways of the Hyuuga clan. And then we got Naruto himself, continuing the system, spending no time with his family and despite everything he's been through as an orphan ostracized by the village tells his kid to suck it up with regards to feeling abandoned.

This is the failure of the story. Everyone and their uncle have said after the ending it was about working towards the good of society like it's a noble depiction of self-sacrifice. That we should aspire to do the same, putting the good of the group ahead of our own interests and feelings. But they tend to forget that there is so much, so goddamn much in this story that spoke out against this society that they now want to sweep under the rug. It creates a thematic nightmare for the story, and one I can't help but feels goes against the often rebellious nature of shonen media.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#47786 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:27 PM

j0eaew.jpg

Is this suppose to make me laugh? Because it's not. I find this disgusting because WHO KNOWS what Orochimaru has done to all of his experiment victims if you know what I mean. :sick:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47787 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 06:58 PM

j0eaew.jpg

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND.................. I don't give two effs as usual. THAT aside, I feel that some context would be needed first. Why is Orochimaru telling Sarada to pick Mitsuki and for what purpose? I'm just saying. I'm not watching that $#@% and destroying the happiness I have gotten back. I have Boku no Hero Academia, Black Clover, and Shokugeki no Soma to look forward to instead at WSJ and Card Captor Sakura-Clear Card recently started its anime :love:

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 January 2018 - 10:40 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47788 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 09:28 PM

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND.................. I don't give two effs as usual. THAT aside, I feel that some context would be needed first. Why is Orochimaru telling Sarada to pick Mitsuki and for what purpose? I'm just saying. I'm not watching that $#@% and destroying the happiness I have gotten back. I have Boku no Hero Academia, Black Clover and Shokugeki no Soma to look forward to instead at WSJ and Card Captor Sakura Clear Card recently started its anime :love:

I feel the same way. :yes:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47789 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:16 PM

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNND.................. I don't give two effs as usual. THAT aside, I feel that some context would be needed first. Why is Orochimaru telling Sarada to pick Mitsuki and for what purpose? I'm just saying. I'm not watching that $#@% and destroying the happiness I have gotten back. I have Boku no Hero Academia, Black Clover, and Shokugeki no Soma to look forward to instead at WSJ and Card Captor Sakura-Clear Card recently started its anime :love:

Because Uchiha and power and Orochimaru's obsession with Uchihas and the like.

We basically went from "Ninjas" to "God Ninjas" to "Daddy's gone" to "Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match. Find me a find. Catch me a catch with miniguns." Seriously, does anyone in the Naruto fandom know what the big opposition is? What the biggest problem in Boruto's world right now? "My dad doesn't give me any attention" practically sums this one up.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#47790 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:59 PM

Please tell me this is not real.....j0eaew.jpg

This is what naruto has been reduced to wow that's just sad.

#47791 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:00 AM

yeah, Superman-Prime.

Better idea have doctor strange best them just watch the Thor ragnarok how it should have ended.

#47792 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:40 AM

j0eaew.jpg

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...Wow. Just wow. They keep digging the grave.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#47793 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:04 AM

j0eaew.jpg

And this is the anime that was aim for kids ??

f4b898305cbe08e6573df8f90de8082fa0de49bc

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#47794 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:21 AM

Does anyone still watch that kitten anime to see if this happened or not?

#47795 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:33 AM

Does anyone still watch that kitten anime to see if this happened or not?

I dunno.... it doesn't seem laudible, but who knows with the way this series has been. @_@

#47796 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:50 AM

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...Wow. Just wow. They keep digging the grave.

That sounds suspiciously like that quote from Oda when a fan asked him if Luffy's Rubber powers affected every part of his body, so I don't think it's real.  But if it is, they have sunk to a low that's on par with badly-written fanfiction.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#47797 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:10 AM

That sounds suspiciously like that quote from Oda when a fan asked him if Luffy's Rubber powers affected every part of his body, so I don't think it's real.  But if it is, they have sunk to a low that's on par with badly-written fanfiction.

I think the ones who write really bad fan fiction will be traumatize from seeing this series. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47798 RidiculouslyBored

RidiculouslyBored

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, games, literature (Harry Potter will always hold a special place in my heart), ice cream, strawberry cheesecake, sports (Tom Brady, Russell Westbrook, Dwyane Wade, Kobe Bryant are my favorite athletes)

Posted 11 January 2018 - 02:32 AM

j0eaew.jpg

Please tell me that it's a troll, a fake or just a bad mistranslation.

#47799 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 12:46 PM

Nothing but Tea

https://atrl.net/for...g-was-terrible/

#47800 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 January 2018 - 01:52 PM

They're not happy with the Naruto ending and Boruto, what else is new?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users