#42741 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 01:35 PM

tumblr_o412hydPUx1te67iyo1_1280.png

Sakura try to make Sasuke compliment or poke her forehead again, and Sasuke is just like "WTF this stupid woman doing??" and just "I'm out of here" :lmao:

In my opinion Sakura should have notice somethings is not right here .... i mean she suppose to think "Why ?? didn't you said i have a charming forehead and want to kiss it??"

But too bad ... its just drawn for comedic relief ...

Edited by Yyubie, 14 March 2016 - 01:37 PM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#42742 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:38 PM

Of course, another thing to note is that she says "again",

2e5.gif

#42743 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 05:46 PM

Of course, another thing to note is that she says "again",

You think she'd realize she screwed up if he won't return her affections, and as I've said, Sasuke likely married Sakura to stick it to Naruto.

#42744 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:08 PM

Sakura try to make Sasuke compliment or poke her forehead again, and Sasuke is just like "WTF this stupid woman doing??" and just "I'm out of here" :lmao:

In my opinion Sakura should have notice somethings is not right here .... i mean she suppose to think "Why ?? didn't you said i have a charming forehead and want to kiss it??"

I think she regrets ever getting with Sasuke just as Nardo regret settling for Hinata. Now they are both stuck with their partners.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#42745 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 06:13 PM

I think she regrets ever getting with Sasuke just as Nardo regret settling for Hinata. Now they are both stuck with their partners.

Yeah, because Naruto felt guilty for ignoring Hinata's feelings, and Sakura basically pushed him to her because of her own guilt for "hurting" him.

#42746 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 14 March 2016 - 07:19 PM

If you notice even salad is confused about what her mom is doing. Both Sasuke and Salad don't seem to realize that she wants Sasuke to give her a goodbye kiss or some measure of affections before he leaves. You know like most people in any level of a loving relationship would do. This just digs any idea of ss into the grave because it shows that their is no messaging between any of these people. There is no deep understand or bond between any of them. And this was the point kishimoto was throwing those fans a bone in the last two chapters. Honestly this is one of the reasons I think kishimoto truly hates the ending and the people that forced it on him.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 March 2016 - 07:24 PM.

#42747 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 05:24 AM

If you notice even salad is confused about what her mom is doing. Both Sasuke and Salad don't seem to realize that she wants Sasuke to give her a goodbye kiss or some measure of affections before he leaves. You know like most people in any level of a loving relationship would do. This just digs any idea of ss into the grave because it shows that their is no messaging between any of these people. There is no deep understand or bond between any of them. And this was the point kishimoto was throwing those fans a bone in the last two chapters. Honestly this is one of the reasons I think kishimoto truly hates the ending and the people that forced it on him.

So you think Kishi saying that he doesn't give kitten about SS or something like that to SS fans through this panel ??

#42748 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:03 AM

So you think Kishi saying that he doesn't give kitten about SS or something like that to SS fans through this panel ??

Ask yourself this, is there any indication that he cared about anything in end?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#42749 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:53 AM

Let me ask this. What was the reason if any good reason why they wouldn't kiss if kishi gave a kitten of this pairing?

Here is what they are saying through body language on this page:

(last page sasuke just gave "the poke to Salad")

Sakura: Well now that you done her, where's my going away gesture.

Sasuke: What.

Sakura: Come on, You know...a kiss.

Salad: Wait. What's going on? Am I missing something?

Sasuke Well then....I'm off.

Sakura: HE BLEW ME OFF AGAIN~?!!

True enough.

#42750 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 08:18 AM

That's my point ... if don't care anymore, WHY EVEN BOTHER EXPLAINING??

Because here it looks like hes trying to say, "This is not the ending i want". If you don't care anymore, just STOP or LEAVE. Simple as that ...

Let me ask this. What was the reason if any good reason why they wouldn't kiss if kishi gave a kitten of this pairing?

Here is what they are saying through body language on this page:

(last page sasuke just gave "the poke to Salad")

Sakura: Well now that you done her, where's my going away gesture.

Sasuke: What.

Sakura: Come on, You know...a kiss.

Salad: Wait. What's going on? Am I missing something?

Sasuke Well then....I'm off.

Sakura: HE BLEW ME OFF AGAIN~?!!

True enough.

That's why i'm asking you, because i don't know the answer :argh:

#42751 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 11:19 AM

James. Have you ever witness a debut/writer getting flamed for premiering and announcing their work over the net for no or stupid reasons? It will be hilarious to see this happen. Although, I know how much of an impact it will have on the Tokien and Thor fans and discouraged them from reading my story all thanks to this Naruto pro-Enders if they do bark like dogs.

......................................You underestimate the internet's ability to lower the bar. They will dig the hole, just to lower it.

Yeah, if only they invented a way to end the contract of marriage....you know, a dissolution if you will. A termination of supposed conjoined matrimony, but we don't have anything like that now-a-days. 

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 March 2016 - 11:26 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#42752 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:44 PM

......................................You underestimate the internet's ability to lower the bar. They will dig the hole, just to lower it.

Yeah, if only they invented a way to end the contract of marriage....you know, a dissolution if you will. A termination of supposed conjoined matrimony, but we don't have anything like that now-a-days. 

It comes to that. I just wonder how long they will keep up the train wreck? My titled series is like 15-20 years long, that's if I manage to stay healthy and still have great mentality to not run out of ideas. Best thing about for now is that I will not be under editorial pressure has long as my work is not taken in by a novel house. I can only imagined if they keep up the flaming for that long, that would mean the Boruto manga must really suck a** (and perhaps blame me of its failure lol). Any other that, I think they will lose interest in the next decade or so.

All they have to do is kill of Hinata and Sasuke. But very unlikely with these guys, running the series. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#42753 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:23 PM

So, SasuSaku fans? WAS THIS what you had in mind? You tell me :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#42754 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 March 2016 - 09:37 PM

Given how Hinata and Sasuke haven't truly changed, it's amazing how they even had kids... 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#42755 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 11:46 PM

Given how Hinata and Sasuke haven't truly changed, it's amazing how they even had kids... 

They don't need to develop or change for their fans to be happy/content/satisfied that their pairing "won". Once the nH fans decided that they wanted hinata to end up with Naruto because she deserved it. Kishi could have just abandon all his plot threads and just had the next chapter be the ending where Naruto marries hinata and they would have called Naruto "the greatest manga ever." Which was after her fight with neji Kishimoto could have stopped before he even reached one hundred chapters. At the end of the day everything after they decided they wanted hinata to "win" everything else was filler that they didn't care about. All the plots. All the morals. All the characters. They didn't care about any of it. They only cared about their sexual fantasies. Same for some of the Sasuke fans.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 March 2016 - 11:53 PM.

#42756 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 17 March 2016 - 02:25 AM

I can believe I've let this slip past my mind for the longest time, yet it finally dawned on me that the most irrefutable proof that Naruto's feelings were truly genuine for Sakura was given to us in Chapter 3. Yeah we always go on about the Bench Scene because it's Naruto masquerading as Sasuke, thus giving Sakura a false impression of Sasuke, but I think what drives it home, other then Naruto confirming why he loves her, is the fact he literally was able to read her mind and said exactly word for word what she thought could only ever happen in fantasy. There is no way in hell Naruto just so happened to guess right what she was thinking unless he truly felt the same way as how she described herself. There's no way in hell that's not true love

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#42757 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 11:02 AM

I can believe I've let this slip past my mind for the longest time, yet it finally dawned on me that the most irrefutable proof that Naruto's feelings were truly genuine for Sakura was given to us in Chapter 3. Yeah we always go on about the Bench Scene because it's Naruto masquerading as Sasuke, thus giving Sakura a false impression of Sasuke, but I think what drives it home, other then Naruto confirming why he loves her, is the fact he literally was able to read her mind and said exactly word for word what she thought could only ever happen in fantasy. There is no way in hell Naruto just so happened to guess right what she was thinking unless he truly felt the same way as how she described herself. There's no way in hell that's not true love

I got a questions for you guys : If you were in Naruto Position will you tell Sakura the truth about the bench scene or you will do the same like Naruto and forever keep until you die??

#42758 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:13 PM

So, I were reading this piece of news (and, let’s be clear, I DON’T like Ken Akamatsu works):

http://anime.astrone...reason-ken.html   :omfg:

Now, turning manga from a person’s property into a company’s franchise MAYBE is not a written law but an unspoken practice, depending on author will and love for his work. :roll:

So, if an author is easily influenced or unconcerned about his story, taking the lead is easy game for the publishers. -_-

What do you guys think about this?

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#42759 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 17 March 2016 - 01:36 PM

I got a questions for you guys : If you were in Naruto Position will you tell Sakura the truth about the bench scene or you will do the same like Naruto and forever keep until you die??

The 'final' Naruto obviously cares more about Sasuke than Sakura... So he forgot the bench scene.

The 'final' Sakura obviously cares more about Sasuke than Naruto... So telling the truth about the bench scene would be pointless. Better to forget it.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#42760 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 12:42 AM

Ok, I found information on this finally. An anon told the story to the person who run that "hina**** and rock kun" tumbler

I edited the quote for better grammar:"So I heard that in Japan's Twitter. There was a character popularity vote for some Naruto mini game. And some stupid Hinata fans tried to get Hinata as high as possible by creating multiple accounts and keep voting for Hinata. When they got busted they try to frame it on Sakura fans, but there are people who already seen the screen shots. In the end this was widely discussed on Twitter, 2ch, and even tumblr, if I remember it right. A lot of people were pissed, so even people who didn't play the mini game start voting for other characters. Just so Hinata wouldn't be in first place. The stupid Hinata fan (or fans) were reported, and some of her votes were deleted. In the end (the voting was closed on 3/10) Hinata got the third place, with I think Kushina was in first and Sakura was in second (I am not sure). If Hinata fans didn't cheat, Temari would've gotten the third. (The first three characters can get some bonus in the game). Sorry for such a long ask, but one last thing, since the default icon for Twitter was a egg shape drawing. All the accounts that were created to vote for Hinata have the default icons, so voting record will show bunch of eggs. So people make fun of this by saying things like "Hinata's chicken farm," or "Hinata's eggs." LOL"

So the Japanese Hinata fans are as scummy as her fans in the US.

http://hinatits-and-...i-game-voting-i  

"Some updates on the Naruto mini game voting. I forgot to mention that this voting was female characters only. When the voting ends, Sakura was actually the first, not sure about the second place, and Hinata is still third place. Sorry for the mistakes in the previous posts. By the way, originally only top three can get special bonus in the game, but since there is cheating, the game also gives Temari, who is the fourth place (the actual third place if there is no cheating), a bonus in the game."

So Sakura actually got first place it seem with kushina in 2nd and temari (without cheating) in 3rd.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)