28 replies to this topic

#21 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:24 PM

Wait, did Kiba sound like he didn't know Naruto in Chunnin Exam? I remember the flashback one but you got to remind me.

I'm talking about the way he talked down to him during the exams.

http://www.mangapand...chapter-39.html

Kiba completely ignores Naruto here even acknowledging him as a challenge, goes straight to Sasuke, and Naruto's opinion of him is not much either. And when they are set to fight against each other, Kiba's behaiour is not exactly one you'd consider that of a friend, we even got a flashback showing Naruto fail doing the henge and Kiba thinking him to be a loser.

So iit's unlikely that Kiba would have spoken to Kiba as a friend at that point, and it would't be so polite as the Kiba at that point was a arrogant piece of kitten.

iAnby7W.gif

#22 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 03:27 PM

I'm talking about the way he talked down to him during the exams.

Kiba completely ignores Naruto here even acknowledging him as a challenge, goes straight to Sasuke, and Naruto's opinion of him is not much either. And when they are set to fight against each other, Kiba's behaiour is not exactly one you'd consider that of a friend, we even got a flashback showing Naruto fail doing the henge and Kiba thinking him to be a loser.

So iit's unlikely that Kiba would have spoken to Kiba as a friend at that point, and it would't be so polite as the Kiba at that point was a arrogant piece of kitten.

Oh wow. Thanks for pointing that out. That is inconsistent.

#23 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:09 PM

Kakashi and the photographer bit was likeable, but I don't like how team 7 feels now. It's the same pretty much, but with everything that's happened my nostalgia has been tainted I guess. It makes me sad to know how they grew up, especially when I see Sakura. Kakashi is pretty cute, in persnonality and appearance, though.

#24 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 06:20 PM

Oh wow. Thanks for pointing that out. That is inconsistent.

What isn't in this series? 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#25 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 May 2015 - 11:30 PM

What isn't in this series? 

Retcon.

#26 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:17 AM

Retcon.

good joke

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#27 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 12:27 AM

i didn't even get past page four. I honestly can't bring myself to care about this cheap gimmick to lure back fans, because it's so poorly done, that it's not even laughable, like Gaiden is.

however, i hope the naruto team keeps doing idiotic things like this, till they bury themselves in debt.

Welcome to the TRUE Naruto fandom, then, Rose! :hug:

#28 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:50 AM

Kakashi and the photographer bit was likeable, but I don't like how team 7 feels now. It's the same pretty much, but with everything that's happened my nostalgia has been tainted I guess. It makes me sad to know how they grew up, especially when I see Sakura. Kakashi is pretty cute, in persnonality and appearance, though.

i couldnt agree more and w/ how naruto ended i lost alot of my enjoyment of the series. I cant even enjoy the anime or amv's that much anymore its really sad. :(

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#29 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 07 May 2015 - 12:05 PM

I haven't read any of Gaiden, nor will I ever, however the spoilers and discussions about it flood my dash on tumblr since I follow a lot of NaruSaku ppl. Anyhow I never expected anything special from Kishi, especially after everything, but to see that this manga is literally all about revenge, Uchiha's, Akatsuki, and Orochimaru is beyond a bore. Plus trying to add suspense on Salad's birth and who her mother is is just a desperate attempt to draw ppl in with "scandal" and pairing drama.

I'm with you, I read the spoilers for the chapter and that should be enough for me. I don't want to read a manga that relies on scandal and forced drama. That's all we're getting from Kishi now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kakashis face, Kakashi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users