1 reply to this topic

#1 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 03:48 PM

Hi guys Liu here. I am tired to hear BS about  Naruto and Sakura, barely I can hear something good about them as NS, so I decided to make a game.  The fanfic section needs to be active. This  is more game than a fanfic. This game is about to make a NS story, skip the fights but  concentrate in the drama and romance and of course Naruto and Sakura getting together in the end.

The game is about the user will write  some of the story then another user will continue, so goes on. Remember you will not write a  big paragraph  or a chapter, just a little bit of the story, so we can go fast.  Of course the first user that write something  can repeat.

The story begins:

Naruto accepted Sakura's confession in the Land of Iron , but he just accepted to protect her love until Sasuke returns he will let her go because he knows that she does not love him. Sakura still has feelings for Sasuke, and she does not love Naruto, but she can learn love him. Will Naruto let her go after Sasuke's return?  Will Sakura fall in love with Naruto even Sasuke is back?

So I  will go first:

Naruto return  the hug, Now both of them are close each other, he doesn't said  '' I love you too'', but Sakura accepted as he return her feelings.

" Sakura-chan I know you do not love me, but what can I  do? Just protect your love, then when  the time comes I will let you go''. While  he is close to Sakura his thoughts began to run in his head.

" This is right? Naruto loves me, I.. I can learn love him''. She is blushing, but in her thoughts she doubting of herself, she had to do this to protect Naruto...

So other user has to continue where I left. Please guys let' be serious about this game so we can fun.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 01 April 2015 - 04:54 AM

After the confession Naruto still is thoughtful what just happen, while Sakura went inside of the Inn, then Sai called him...

Guys the game still is on, one user has to continue where I left.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users