31562 replies to this topic

#26921 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 04:46 PM

No they want her to be "THEIRS" not Narutos .... they self insert themselves into Naruto , they think "I AM NARUTO" , that's why they said Hinata should be with Naruto. They invade Naruto brain , soul and body , so who Naruto want to be no longer matter. If Naruto and Hinata exist in real world do you think they still gonna say Naruto should be with Hinata ???  NO WAY!! , the word changes from "NARUTO SHOULD BE WITH HINATA" into "SHES MINE!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!! HINATA SHOULD BE WITH ME!!!".

I know how crazy these people are , they are delusional and they choose to believe a lies even though they know the truth. It's like people who smoke and using drugs said "If i can stop i want to stop" .... THAT'S A F-ING LIES , you can stop doing drugs and smoke!!!. I realize that these people are too far gone , better ignore them , they gonna pull you down there into their madness.

Well Naruto IS their self insert, so there is no distinction in that regard :no: Because Hinata DOESN'T exist in real life

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 January 2019 - 05:00 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26922 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 05:43 PM

Or look at SSSS Gridman. A 12 episode anime, targetted at otaku, that ended up being the sequel to a 25 year old tokusatsu series. That series ended up being pretty popular despite all of that.

Not to mention how they handled Akane. Rather than spend time giving us reasons WHY she acts the way she does, instead the show focused on addressing HOW she acts. She's running away from the real world for an unspecified reason, something related to her having difficulty connecting with others. She throws away her old appearance (making Rikka, her BFF that lives in a junk shop), and creates a virtual world where everyone loves her. And when she doesn't like how someone acts, she has a kaiju kill them and when the damage is reset people's memories are altered. It's only the people who have deviated from their initial programming how notice this, and serve to oppose her.

Yeah, she's pitiful. She's a murderous control freak who flipped out when things didn't go her way. And the show stresses how wrong that is. How wrong it is to make everyone unconditionally love you or fit into the role you want for them. Even with their programming saying to never hate her, the protagonists still oppose her. Sure, they want to save her as well but they realize just how wrong she is. Even Anti, a Kaiju she made to rival Gridman and treated horribly he failed, goes the distance to save her (and him not allowing anyone else to defeat Gridman eventually turns into him fighting to protect Gridman as Gridknight). In the end, while she may not be the best person Akane is still a good character.

They had every opportunity to develop Hinata, but instead they twisted the setting to suit her wishes. SSSS Gridman pretty much serves as the argument why she is so crap and why what happened to Naruto is so wrong.

They even set up the foundation in the Chunin Exams with her supposedly wanting to change the Hyuga Clan and its policies towards the Branch Family and wanting to improve herself (though it was clearly only to get Boruto's dad's attention, not because she herself cared about getting stronger herself) but they never bothered to go anywhere with it. Why? Because she DIDN'T MATTER at all when it came to the story or its main characters. And the fact that everything since the ending shows her having abandoned it all for Naruto's D (has there even been one single mention of any of it by ANYONE in Boruto?) shows how much Kishi, SP, and everyone else involved, much less the extremists, cared too.

That's the sad disposition. Again, going to back to the whole "It's not a romance manga" argument...Naruto may not be a true romance manga, but damn all if they didn't try to make it one. From her fanbase here in the states to the fanbase that sit in the high chairs in Studio Pierrot. All they thought about was her obsession with Naruto. Ask them what their favorite scene with Hinata in it was and 10 times out of 10 they will say her Pein Arc confession. I am not even sure if it because that is all they cared about or that is her only on screen development. I take that back, it is definitely both.

That is her only development.

And even then, it's not really "development". She just gave up all sense of hope, and what little faith she may have had in Naruto, and just felt she had to air out her feelings because, in her mind, they were all dead anyway, so she wouldn't be around to have to hear Naruto's response (most likely rejection, or typical stupidity regarding her).

Makes me wonder if Hinata was in love or had the hots for someone else, what would they think? Would they support on the off chance that Hinata had the hots for Sasuke?

Maybe that's how you tell the difference.

Nope. There would be angry mobs of beta males demanding Hinatatas be put with themselves-er, Boruto's dad.

Aside from that, you also know that if Hinatatas was an ugly ducking and not the "big bewbed goddess" they see her as on top of her lack of character and personality, they also would not be supporting any of her endeavors. They'd be bullies mocking her appearance, telling her to "face reality" in that Naruto would never get with someone like her, to get surgery, and other things. Unless you're a beautiful-looking person on the outside, a lot of these people wouldn't care what you're trying to do unless you manage to achieve some sort of world-changing action or something.

2e5.gif

#26923 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 January 2019 - 06:27 PM

Well Naruto IS their self insert, so there is no distinction in that regard :no: Because Hinata DOESN'T exist in real life

She does exist. She just isn't a real life human. She's a sex doll.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26924 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 01:08 AM

Point taken. Still, Naruto ended the way it did BECAUSE their Self insert had to boink "their goddess" vicariously for them. Whether they actually want Hinata to them selves is irrelevant because again it is their idiotic bias that ruined the series more than any story telling flaws, in the form of that first atrocity known as "Naruto the Last", and now currently "Brato trash". :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 04 January 2019 - 01:11 AM.

#26925 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:23 AM

Makes me wonder if Hinata was in love or had the hots for someone else, what would they think? Would they support on the off chance that Hinata had the hots for Sasuke?

Maybe that's how you tell the difference.

Well... That was actually a big part of the problem. Especially in the anime, the Sasuke worship was obnoxious at times, which only served to drive people into Hinata's tepid embrace. I see a lot of posts on here that are like "In no other series is there some useless moe character getting this popular, it makes no sense". It's not a mystery. They hated Sakura because of the Sasuke BS. And not only is Hinata not Sakura, not only does she not have the hots for Sasuke, she doesn't even CARE about him. Naruto is the only one who means anything to her. She's more blindly obsessive over Naruto than Sakura or Ino ever were

Hinata and Naruto, in a vacuum, would have gotten no support at all as a pairing. It has no moments that are mutual between the two and it's even kinda creepy at times. The best thing you can say about it is that it had the POTENTIAL to be inoffensive, which is more than you can say about SS.

Its appeal was artifically inflated because of story elements that people hated (mostly revolving around Sasuke and Sakura), and then Kishi stupidly gave it credibility with the Pain confession.

Edited by DrK, 04 January 2019 - 08:48 AM.

#26926 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 04:51 PM

Well... That was actually a big part of the problem. Especially in the anime, the Sasuke worship was obnoxious at times, which only served to drive people into Hinata's tepid embrace. I see a lot of posts on here that are like "In no other series is there some useless moe character getting this popular, it makes no sense". It's not a mystery. They hated Sakura because of the Sasuke BS. And not only is Hinata not Sakura, not only does she not have the hots for Sasuke, she doesn't even CARE about him. Naruto is the only one who means anything to her. She's more blindly obsessive over Naruto than Sakura or Ino ever were

Hinata and Naruto, in a vacuum, would have gotten no support at all as a pairing. It has no moments that are mutual between the two and it's even kinda creepy at times. The best thing you can say about it is that it had the POTENTIAL to be inoffensive, which is more than you can say about SS.

Its appeal was artifically inflated because of story elements that people hated (mostly revolving around Sasuke and Sakura), and then Kishi stupidly gave it credibility with the Pain confession.

And yet, Naruto isn't hated for the same schtick...especially in Boruto. (At least, not from them)

Shikamaru: "Why don't you spend time with your family? You need to fix the drama."
Boruto: "Why don't you spend time with your family? Himalayas is having a birthday."
Naruto: "Can't you see I am super busy? Being Hokage is tough and if I take even a moment off the whole city will fall apart and crumble. This is how dire things are."

Shikamaru: "Sasuke says he wants to...."
Naruto: "Shikamaru, cancel my appointments, finish the paperwork. Sasuke needs me to go see him right now. Everything else can wait. This is too important."

Proender kind of glance over this as they don't seem to talk about this much.

Same thing with Sasuke not being home. They make the excuse that Sasuke is on an important secret mission and it is Naruto's fault why Sasuke isn't home, but when even Naruto himself asks why Sasuke isn't home...they have no argument or at least none I have seen being used.

I got two more funny
Naruto: "I can't go home. I am the hokage. I am too busy to be home."
Also Naruto: "Sasuke, would it kill you to go home every once and a while?"
True story.

(This one is actually based on a true story. Mine.)
Sasuke: "Hey Naruto, I need some advice."
Naruto: "Sure, Sasuke, what is it?"
Sasuke: "You're good at getting Sakura to leave you, how do I get her to leave me? I tried everything."
Naruto: "Did you trying telling her you love her? That's how it worked for me."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26927 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 10:01 AM

I think Megumi Takodoro from Food Wars is a good example of what Hinata SHOULD HAVE BEEN. Yes, Megumi had feelings for Soma, but they were not her defining motivation. She had real friends with the rest of the Polar Star Dormitory, her family was what really drove her, and she actually HAD SKILLS. While she's very much on the low side in terms of victories, she faced off against skilled opponents and came close each time. Even Erina respects and recognizes her skills.

Hinata, on the other hand, doesn't seem to hang out with anyone, her team just drags her along. Despite what SP tries to tell us, she clearly doesn't give a damn about her family. Her skills are average at best, and it's nothing we haven't seen and done better from Neji. And the only reason other people respect her in the series is because the current plot demands it. 

#26928 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 05 January 2019 - 01:53 PM

I think Megumi Takodoro from Food Wars is a good example of what Hinata SHOULD HAVE BEEN. Yes, Megumi had feelings for Soma, but they were not her defining motivation. She had real friends with the rest of the Polar Star Dormitory, her family was what really drove her, and she actually HAD SKILLS. While she's very much on the low side in terms of victories, she faced off against skilled opponents and came close each time. Even Erina respects and recognizes her skills.

Hinata, on the other hand, doesn't seem to hang out with anyone, her team just drags her along. Despite what SP tries to tell us, she clearly doesn't give a damn about her family. Her skills are average at best, and it's nothing we haven't seen and done better from Neji. And the only reason other people respect her in the series is because the current plot demands it. 

Megumi is honestly pretty standard for a moe girl that gets some focus in a shounen story. A shy nervous girl meets a brazen boy and learns to stand up for herself more often. That's also the story most of the readers probably wanted for Hinata. But that wasn't what kishi was going to do with her, or what SP wanted to do with her.

Like I said Kishi doesn't really have characters that have continuous stories unless they interest him. They tend to be relevant for one arc; then they are done. Hell, he can't even manage it for his main cast. For Hinata, it was be the likable girl that gets beaten up by Neji so people really root for Naruto in his first fight. If anything beyond that it would have been; she marries Neji so he can be adopted into the main branch to become clan head and end the curse seal practice. 

For SP, they apparently quickly fell in love with both her as well as her voice actress Nana Mizuki and decided to make her their perfect waifu that exists solely for Naruto/them.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 January 2019 - 05:14 AM.

#26929 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:16 AM

Obviously. I always had that idea in the back of my head. Megumi is Hinata DONE RIGHT

#26930 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 06 January 2019 - 05:32 AM

Hey lads! out of curiosity, does anyone remember the sound recording of an european kid that called shounen jump to rant about Karin Uzumaki? anyone knows where I could find it? It was quite entertaining.

Edited by Suigetsu, 06 January 2019 - 05:32 AM.

#26931 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 06 January 2019 - 03:09 PM

Well I was on DA today and low and behold I saw a pic on the top 10 characters with the worst hatedom this is the BS they said.

Hinata, Karin, Boruto, Hima and Nardo: they are mostly hated by SakuFandom. Hina bc she is a sweet girl who got more popular than Sakura. And she ended with Naruto instead Sakura. Karin, also hated by sakufandom because she was in the same team as Sasuke, and they call her a rapist.. ( sorry but who in her 12 wanted to see Sasuke's d? yes sakura so shut up) she has a better reason to love Sasuke.  Boruto and Hima because they are NH kids and NaruSaku/SN hate them. So they call them ugly, brat, annoying etc. but also they edit them to look like NS/SN kids. Naruto now they hate him because of ships. Fujoshis are mad, NaruSaku f. are mad too. So let's hate him no?

And right at the end, they said they did the didn't add Sakura because as they said I hate her and I would be a hypocrite lol.

So, it seems that NH fans are still going on it and think that Hinata is a goddess, I mean a once again Hinata fans see Hinata as flawless.

#26932 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 12:57 AM

She's a goddess because she "touches herself thinking of Naruto" :zaru: And always screams his name (like she's jizzing her panties) "N-Naruto-kun!!!!!!" :lmao:  :th_yeah:

And no even Hinata's hierophants can't deny that because they base their Hinatatheistic religion on how Hinata deserves to marry Naruto and get pregnant with his babies. How they are always calling her cool, kind and strong is only to ENFORCE that idea. Why? If they cared about how she is a "goddess" so to speak, why do they not focus on an aspect of her improving herself and being a strong independent woman? Why must they care about her only being Naruto's sex doll and baby factory, hmm?

Edited by Phantom_999, 07 January 2019 - 01:09 AM.

#26933 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 04:18 AM

Well I was on DA today and low and behold I saw a pic on the top 10 characters with the worst hatedom this is the BS they said.

Hinata, Karin, Boruto, Hima and Nardo: they are mostly hated by SakuFandom. Hina bc she is a sweet girl who got more popular than Sakura. And she ended with Naruto instead Sakura. Karin, also hated by sakufandom because she was in the same team as Sasuke, and they call her a rapist.. ( sorry but who in her 12 wanted to see Sasuke's d? yes sakura so shut up) she has a better reason to love Sasuke.  Boruto and Hima because they are NH kids and NaruSaku/SN hate them. So they call them ugly, brat, annoying etc. but also they edit them to look like NS/SN kids. Naruto now they hate him because of ships. Fujoshis are mad, NaruSaku f. are mad too. So let's hate him no?

And right at the end, they said they did the didn't add Sakura because as they said I hate her and I would be a hypocrite lol.

So, it seems that NH fans are still going on it and think that Hinata is a goddess, I mean a once again Hinata fans see Hinata as flawless.

Let's also add
Superman: Hated by both the Batman and Dragonball/Goku fandom because Superman is more powerful than both of them and can easily beat them if he wanted to which causes the Batman/Goku fans angry cause they feel Superman can be beaten by them.

It is always the same argument. "The only reason you hate the ending is because your pairing didn't become canon." My response is always the same as well: "The only reason why you love the ending is because your pairing became canon."

Ask a proender
What are the top ten things that were good about the ending that has nothing to do with pairings?
Chances are, the only thing they will say is "Naruto became Hokage," but this was kind of a "Well, no sh**" answer. Of course Naruto was going to be Hokage. That's like saying "Did you know water is wet?"

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26934 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 05:06 AM

I like Superman as much as the next guy, but the power creep of the Dragonball franchise is such at this point that I don't think any incarnation of Superman save maybe Pre-Crisis could take Goku anymore. It was crazy enough at the end of Z. Now Super exists and I've heard it has a couple new power boosts of its own.

Not that they'd even fight; given their temperament and outlook on life, they'd hit it off fast.

Edited by dl316bh, 07 January 2019 - 05:07 AM.

bd5.jpg

#26935 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:27 AM

This may seem harsh but I hope Cartman somehow goes to the Naruto world and causes chaos.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#26936 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:30 AM

Well I was on DA today

As a someone who had used DA for years (somewhere between 2005 and 2015), there was your first problem.  :hehehe: 

Unfortunately, outside of here and some blogs on tumblr, you're going to have the NH/SS echo chambers that circlejerk each other only because they got the title canon. But that's legit the only thing they have. Aside from The Last being a NH wet dream that they will cling to as if their life depended on it and Studio Pierrot's support, canon says, "Yeah they got together, but NH/SS's relationships are terribly unhealthy and lack any real love".
So despite the fanart from Studio Pierrot and fans, according to Kishi, their fanart is only that. Fanart. NH/SS do not live healthy, happy family lives.
Sitting in their echo chambers and jerking each other off is all they have since they don't really have Kishi's support.
He lazily tossed them the gift box of canonness with a few turds inside named NH and SS. But they've been dying for that gift box since forever, so they will protect it with their lives, even if the only thing inside is literal feces.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#26937 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:29 PM

I like Superman as much as the next guy, but the power creep of the Dragonball franchise is such at this point that I don't think any incarnation of Superman save maybe Pre-Crisis could take Goku anymore. It was crazy enough at the end of Z. Now Super exists and I've heard it has a couple new power boosts of its own.

I strongly disagree, but I have argued the point so many times that it just ends up becoming more and more argumentative. Problem mostly is is that Goku's power fluxes more than Superman's does and without much reason either. I mean, Freeza was able to do in 4 months what it took Goku 20 years to achieve. That's really saying something, but I digress that it is up to the writer who really wins. This is why I stopped looking at feats and started looking more at core/purpose of the character. Mostly because the writer always had to change what was going to on to make the concept of drama. Even Toriyama is guilty of it. So one moment Superman/Goku can move planets...the next they can't even move a small boulder.

I also do hate the whole "Such and such character is more relatable than such and such other character and that makes them better." This statement has lost all meaning.

Does this mean that Naruto is a more relatable character than Goku cause he is weaker and thus makes him a better character? People are so focused on the feats and powers they ignore so much else. I relate much more to Superman than Batman because I always felt like an outsider. It was hard to fit in sometimes. Same with Superman. Even where I am living now. I can talk to people, do amazing things for them, and stuff, but I don't feel like I belong anymore. No one is into anime like I am and if they are they only watch the mainstream like Naruto. Noone plays video games. Noone wants to go out for drinks. I am not a rich billionaire whose parents were killed by a mugger in a dark alley.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that in and I was just bringing up the example because I hear it a lot from fanboys.

If you ever want to know more about Superman's feats, here are some links for some interesting reading.
https://www.cbr.com/...ts-of-strength/
https://www.quora.co...ts-achievements

I will say this some people (seththeprogrammer) believe that Goku is a Universe buster. This has been debunked by the writing team of Dragonball Super themselves. Unless Zeno promotes Goku to a God of Destruction and grants him that power boost...Goku will never be a universe buster. This is from the words of the writers themselves.
dzf76t.png

As a someone who had used DA for years (somewhere between 2005 and 2015), there was your first problem.  :hehehe: 

Unfortunately, outside of here and some blogs on tumblr, you're going to have the NH/SS echo chambers that circlejerk each other only because they got the title canon. But that's legit the only thing they have. Aside from The Last being a NH wet dream that they will cling to as if their life depended on it and Studio Pierrot's support, canon says, "Yeah they got together, but NH/SS's relationships are terribly unhealthy and lack any real love".
So despite the fanart from Studio Pierrot and fans, according to Kishi, their fanart is only that. Fanart. NH/SS do not live healthy, happy family lives.
Sitting in their echo chambers and jerking each other off is all they have since they don't really have Kishi's support.
He lazily tossed them the gift box of canonness with a few turds inside named NH and SS. But they've been dying for that gift box since forever, so they will protect it with their lives, even if the only thing inside is literal feces.

It is always funny how they will defend to the end that NH and SS are this great thing and that it was meant to happen until Kishimoto himself goes against what they think is the reality and then they reject the creator himself.

I never understood how these people can say "It is Kishimoto's story and you need to accept that," but bring up times when Kishimoto says they are miserable or moments where Kishimoto wrote these facts like "Sasuke hasn't been home in 15 years and never kissed Sakura" and they go on a rant how Kishimoto was just kidding or how they don't accept that or even worse they strongly pressure you to show them where such and such thing occured and when you show them the exact panel the exact page....they deny it all.

"Naruto never loved Sakura. You need to read the manga."
"Umm, he has expressed at least 5 times he did"
"Where?"
*Shows them all the times he told Konohamaru, Gaara, toads, Minato, and Sai*
"Oh, those don't count. You misinterpreted them."
"Then show me the manga panel where Naruto says I love you to Hinata?"
"You need to read the manga."
*sigh*

These people say I need to read the manga, but then can't remember or call you a liar when you bring up the actual manga? That's infuriating. They call themselves fans, but they never went beyond what they wanted to see. They don't recall any Kishimoto interviews save for maybe one and if you show them page for page everything to prove them wrong...they always have an excuse. "It was misinterpretation. It was a translation error."

Hell, I went into arguments with people over what Minato said to Sakura about being Naruto's girlfriend. They claim he said "girl friend" as in like a friend who so happens to be a girl. I spent 2 hours pulling the English translation both fan and official, finding the original Japanese text and even pointed out the Kanji itself that specifically says "girlfriend." I even went above and beyond and found 5 sources of Japanese language books showing that Minato said "girlfriend" and they still didn't believe me.

Analyzer was one such person.

The answers I got?
"He was just kidding."

^^^That is the excuse.

After that, I said I was done. If they are so adamant about aspects to the point that they even deny the creator himself at his own words, then their bias has consumed them. They are so blind that they purposely avoid anything that infringes on their fantasy and is brushed off the cuff of their sleeve. It just amazes me.

You can have all the proof in the world. Doesn't mean someone will believe you or accept what you have.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 07 January 2019 - 10:51 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26938 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 January 2019 - 10:33 PM

What the kitten.
I'd like to say to them who the hell are you cause the NH fans think they have the right to say we are wrong. Seriously when did they become the ones that are right did kishi give them permission to do this?

#26939 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 12:55 AM

I strongly disagree, but I have argued the point so many times that it just ends up becoming more and more argumentative. Problem mostly is is that Goku's power fluxes more than Superman's does and without much reason either. I mean, Freeza was able to do in 4 months what it took Goku 20 years to achieve. That's really saying something, but I digress that it is up to the writer who really wins. This is why I stopped looking at feats and started looking more at core/purpose of the character. Mostly because the writer always had to change what was going to on to make the concept of drama. Even Toriyama is guilty of it. So one moment Superman/Goku can move planets...the next they can't even move a small boulder.

I also do hate the whole "Such and such character is more relatable than such and such other character and that makes them better." This statement has lost all meaning.

Does this mean that Naruto is a more relatable character than Goku cause he is weaker and thus makes him a better character? People are so focused on the feats and powers they ignore so much else. I relate much more to Superman than Batman because I always felt like an outsider. It was hard to fit in sometimes. Same with Superman. Even where I am living now. I can talk to people, do amazing things for them, and stuff, but I don't feel like I belong anymore. No one is into anime like I am and if they are they only watch the mainstream like Naruto. Noone plays video games. Noone wants to go out for drinks. I am not a rich billionaire whose parents were killed by a mugger in a dark alley.

Anyway, just wanted to throw that in and I was just bringing up the example because I hear it a lot from fanboys.

If you ever want to know more about Superman's feats, here are some links for some interesting reading.
https://www.cbr.com/...ts-of-strength/
https://www.quora.co...ts-achievements

I will say this some people (seththeprogrammer) believe that Goku is a Universe buster. This has been debunked by the writing team of Dragonball Super themselves. Unless Zeno promotes Goku to a God of Destruction and grants him that power boost...Goku will never be a universe buster. This is from the words of the writers themselves.
dzf76t.png

It is always funny how they will defend to the end that NH and SS are this great thing and that it was meant to happen until Kishimoto himself goes against what they think is the reality and then they reject the creator himself.

I never understood how these people can say "It is Kishimoto's story and you need to accept that," but bring up times when Kishimoto says they are miserable or moments where Kishimoto wrote these facts like "Sasuke hasn't been home in 15 years and never kissed Sakura" and they go on a rant how Kishimoto was just kidding or how they don't accept that or even worse they strongly pressure you to show them where such and such thing occured and when you show them the exact panel the exact page....they deny it all.

"Naruto never loved Sakura. You need to read the manga."
"Umm, he has expressed at least 5 times he did"
"Where?"
*Shows them all the times he told Konohamaru, Gaara, toads, Minato, and Sai*
"Oh, those don't count. You misinterpreted them."
"Then show me the manga panel where Naruto says I love you to Hinata?"
"You need to read the manga."
*sigh*

These people say I need to read the manga, but then can't remember or call you a liar when you bring up the actual manga? That's infuriating. They call themselves fans, but they never went beyond what they wanted to see. They don't recall any Kishimoto interviews save for maybe one and if you show them page for page everything to prove them wrong...they always have an excuse. "It was misinterpretation. It was a translation error."

Hell, I went into arguments with people over what Minato said to Sakura about being Naruto's girlfriend. They claim he said "girl friend" as in like a friend who so happens to be a girl. I spent 2 hours pulling the English translation both fan and official, finding the original Japanese text and even pointed out the Kanji itself that specifically says "girlfriend." I even went above and beyond and found 5 sources of Japanese language books showing that Minato said "girlfriend" and they still didn't believe me.

Analyzer was one such person.

The answers I got?
"He was just kidding."

^^^That is the excuse.

After that, I said I was done. If they are so adamant about aspects to the point that they even deny the creator himself at his own words, then their bias has consumed them. They are so blind that they purposely avoid anything that infringes on their fantasy and is brushed off the cuff of their sleeve. It just amazes me.

You can have all the proof in the world. Doesn't mean someone will believe you or accept what you have.

You should throw them the question "Well, Has Naruto ever called Hinata his girlfriend?" But I digress, someone can pull an "infinite sort of blindness" to their biases and ignore facts when it suits their conveniences. they can boast all they want about a view point they adamantly agree with, but when you ask for factual evidence and thy can't , they avoid the question, twist words to use against you or down right turn it to a personal attack. It's really funny truth be told 

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 January 2019 - 01:25 AM.

#26940 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:42 AM

You should throw them the question "Well, Has Naruto ever called Hinata his girlfriend?" But I digress, someone can pull an "infinite sort of blindness" to their biases and ignore facts when it suits their conveniences. they can boast all they want about a view point they adamantly agree with, but when you ask for factual evidence and thy can't , they avoid the question, twist words to use against you or down right turn it to a personal attack. It's really funny truth be told 

Sadly people will always worship Hinata no matter what she does, I mean she could let a group of children die because she needed to help her Naruto-Kun and her fans will say she did nothing wrong.

She can kill a whole village, but as long as she says she did it for Naruto-Kun it wont matter to them because they are so blinded by her that it doesnt matter to them what Hinata does to them shes a goddess.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users