• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#41 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 26 2012, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think It's good you are devoted to NS that much. happy.gif

I think 'obsessed' is the right word though. Hahaha. sweat.gifsweatdrop.gif
How about you phantom?

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#42 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 27 2012, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Well, I tried learning how to play the flute... once, I didn't have the interest though. @__@
I never got to finish the first lesson.
Did you ever learn how to play the harmonica, Leo?

Did you ever finish learning an instrument properly? I may have to be your personal coach and make sure you finish every lesson. mad.gif

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 27 2012, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why can't I get NaruSaku off my head? >.<

I just recently watched "My Sassy Girl" a week before and now I'm itching to watch it again. I heard about "My Sassy Girl" a long long time ago but it was only this month that I fully appreciated the movie. I found the interactions of the main characters interesting and they remind me a lot of Naruto and Sakura. The girl, whose name, according to the researches I made, was never mentioned reminds me a lot of Sakura: from her dominating personality to her being caring. Making the film a romantic comedy was really an appealing factor for me since I greatly dislike all that cheesy and mushy stuff. I won't discuss "My Sassy Girl" in detail in this blog, I'm not that great with reviews and such anyway but for those who haven't watched this film yet, I'll definitely urge you to do so. a_thumbs.gif

This is not the first time I thought of this but I really always wonder what is it with NaruSaku that fascinates and makes me obsessed with it? *_* Whenever I try to answer those, "Why do you like NaruSaku" questions I always fell short with my explanations. I dunno, I can't put words into my feelings about NS and why I see them as the most plausible pair in Narutoverse. wow.gif

How about you.. err, blog-reader? Are there any other movies that reminds you of NaruSaku that you can recommend to me? I'll be very happy to hear those. *puppy eyes* XD

Did you watch the the Korean movie or the American remake?

The reason you like NS so much may be because of your attraction to this kind of romance. It isn't those sappy lovey dovey kinds but the ones with interesting interactions and are more satisfying once both of them get together. Characters like that are called tsundere if you don't know. You can google it to check it out. I can't remember any movies with a tsundere but I've read Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan and they have a tsundere romance going on. Its about Greek mythology if you're interested in that kind of stuff. Everyone here should read it! Its alot better than the movie adaptation.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#43 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:24 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 26 2012, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you ever finish learning an instrument properly? I may have to be your personal coach and make sure you finish every lesson. mad.gif

whistling.gif None yet... sweat.gif Ahaha. I'm always like that. I get hyped up with the idea of learning how to play one instrument and then suddenly later on, I easily lose interest. Must be because I get addicted to another different thing. (Piano and drums are the only instruments that I really really wanted to learn but now I don't have the time. *sighs*)

Did you watch the the Korean movie or the American remake?

The Korean movie only. smile.gif I saw the American remake but I didn't download a copy of it yet. I like the main character of the Korean version, she's my one of my crushes. heheelq7.png
The reason you like NS so much may be because of your attraction to this kind of romance. It isn't those sappy lovey dovey kinds but the ones with interesting interactions and are more satisfying once both of them get together. Characters like that are called tsundere if you don't know. You can google it to check it out. I can't remember any movies with a tsundere but I've read Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan and they have a tsundere romance going on. Its about Greek mythology if you're interested in that kind of stuff. Everyone here should read it! Its alot better than the movie adaptation.

You're right, in some ways. I'm kinda sick of watching cheesy, mushy and fluffy stuff that I think reading something with tsundere character interests me. Most of them are comedy to boot so I easily enjoy watching those movie types. I'll search for that movie, I'll try downloading a copy. I'm not familiar with it. a_plotting.gif Thank you for recommending! smile.gif

I love God. <3

#44 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 27 2012, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll search for that movie, I'll try downloading a copy. I'm not familiar with it. a_plotting.gif Thank you for recommending! smile.gif

Oh its a book series. Don't watch the movie adaptation. There's 5 books in the first series and its complete. Now there's an ongoing second series. The third book is coming out this fall.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#45 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 26 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How about you.. err, blog-reader? Are there any other movies that reminds you of NaruSaku that you can recommend to me? I'll be very happy to hear those. *puppy eyes* XD

Well, the actual movie was really dumb, but the romance in Bad Teacher sort of reminded me of Naru/Saku. Well maybe not that much, since Cameron Diaz' character was just horrible, but the 'Girl likes Guy #1, Guy #2 likes Girl, Girl eventually falls for Guy #2' routine is pretty similar. Cameron Diaz plays the girl, who is trying to get with Justin Timberlake's character. Meanwhile, Jason Segal, who plays the gym teacher, keeps asking her out, only to get rejected by her all the time, even though it's obvious they get along a lot better than Cameron and Justin do. At the end, she realizes Justin's character is a weirdo, and goes to the guy who liked her in the beginning.

But other than the romance, the movie itself was pretty bad. Cameron and Justin were both pretty awful, and the overall story was really dumb. Jason Segal is awesome though, and he's the only reason I watched the whole thing. So I'm not sure if I should recommend it, but that was probably the last movie romance I saw that reminded me of Naru/Saku. tongue.gif

And moving on, I've addicted to Japanese/Korean/Thai/and some American movies this month and I downloaded a lot. I don't know when I can watch all of them, between my internship at weekdays, classes at Saturdays and part-time job at Sundays... I really hope I can find an available slot in this busy time table of mine. @__@

Is your internship a 40 hr/week thing, or is it basically part-time? If it's full-time, than wow, you're really busy. Don't burn yourself out now. sad.gif

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#46 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:09 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 26 2012, 11:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh its a book series. Don't watch the movie adaptation. There's 5 books in the first series and its complete. Now there's an ongoing second series. The third book is coming out this fall.

Oh. :O I want to try reading it, but I'm not yet in the mood for book reading now. I'll research it then. I may read it after reading Hunger Games. happy.gif

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Feb 27 2012, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, the actual movie was really dumb, but the romance in Bad Teacher sort of reminded me of Naru/Saku. Well maybe not that much, since Cameron Diaz' character was just horrible, but the 'Girl likes Guy #1, Guy #2 likes Girl, Girl eventually falls for Guy #2' routine is pretty similar. Cameron Diaz plays the girl, who is trying to get with Justin Timberlake's character. Meanwhile, Jason Segal, who plays the gym teacher, keeps asking her out, only to get rejected by her all the time, even though it's obvious they get along a lot better than Cameron and Justin do. At the end, she realizes Justin's character is a weirdo, and goes to the guy who liked her in the beginning.

But other than the romance, the movie itself was pretty bad. Cameron and Justin were both pretty awful, and the overall story was really dumb. Jason Segal is awesome though, and he's the only reason I watched the whole thing. So I'm not sure if I should recommend it, but that was probably the last movie romance I saw that reminded me of Naru/Saku. tongue.gif

Thank you! I watched Bad Teacher. XD Ahaha, and now that you stated it, I guess what Cameron did is kinda like Saku->Naru scenario. I just never thought of it before. Though I'm still thinking how I was able to finish the movie. ermm.gif At least she and Jason got together in the end.
Is your internship a 40 hr/week thing, or is it basically part-time? If it's full-time, than wow, you're really busy. Don't burn yourself out now. sad.gif

I will~ happy.gif But that just means less time for anime/manga/movies/gamescosplay... TT_TT I never got to finish Final Fantasy VII. @__@
Yes, it's a 40/hr thing. We need 500 hours. My friends and I kinda started out late so we're currently cramming what we can for the ending of the semester.

I love God. <3

#47 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:44 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 27 2012, 05:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whistling.gif None yet... sweat.gif Ahaha. I'm always like that. I get hyped up with the idea of learning how to play one instrument and then suddenly later on, I easily lose interest. Must be because I get addicted to another different thing. (Piano and drums are the only instruments that I really really wanted to learn but now I don't have the time. *sighs*)

Hehe, I know what you mean, that happens to all of us. I wanted to learn to play any musical instrument but I seem to luse interest every time I try to do something about it.

#48 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

QUOTE (Kim @ Feb 27 2012, 03:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe, I know what you mean, that happens to all of us. I wanted to learn to play any musical instrument but I seem to luse interest every time I try to do something about it.

I agree. I guess we're just lured by the idea of playing instruments but when we see how much work its worth we back out. Do you play any musical instruments? happy.gif

I love God. <3

#49 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 27 2012, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree. I guess we're just lured by the idea of playing instruments but when we see how much work its worth we back out. Do you play any musical instruments? happy.gif

Nah, I don't. My friends have tried to teach me a few accords on the guitar and a few songs on the piano but that doesn't really count. biggrin.gif

#50 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Feb 27 2012, 08:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, I don't. My friends have tried to teach me a few accords on the guitar and a few songs on the piano but that doesn't really count. biggrin.gif

I see. XD I only know one song to play on the piano but other than that I don't know how to play any instrument. I even forgot how to play that song. >.<

I love God. <3

#51 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:26 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Feb 27 2012, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its chords my dear.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#52 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:36 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 27 2012, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its chords my dear.

It would really suck if one of my mistakes would go unnoticed by you wouldn't it?

#53 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Feb 27 2012, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would really suck if one of my mistakes would go unnoticed by you wouldn't it?

Well I'm just correcting you teaching you the right terms. Its better than ignoring and you using the wrong words right? Don't blame me for that. happy.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#54 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 27 2012, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm just correcting you teaching you the right terms. Its better than ignoring and you using the wrong words right? Don't blame me for that. happy.gif

I so have the urge to spank you right now. Okay, fine, then I'll start correcting yours.

#55 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 09:16 PM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 26 2012, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think 'obsessed' is the right word though. Hahaha. sweat.gifsweatdrop.gif
How about you phantom?

LOVE IT. I'd throw a tantrum if NS did not happen. sweatdrop.gif Childish I know but that's how it is with me

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#56 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

I would probably been saddened myself if NaruSaku didn't hope, but if it did I'd be doing cartwheels in my house. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#57 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:32 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 27 2012, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOVE IT. I'd throw a tantrum if NS did not happen. sweatdrop.gif Childish I know but that's how it is with me

I think I'll throw more than a tantrum! rawr.gif I guess if ever NS doesn't happen I'll do something uncharacteristic: Like swear and curse heavily and then I'll probably beat something to satisfy my frustrations. XD
QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 27 2012, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would probably been saddened myself if NaruSaku didn't hope, but if it did I'd be doing cartwheels in my house. tongue.gif

Ahaha! I know. If only I can do cartwheels I'd do it too. But since I can't I'll settle with squealing and smiling like an idiot. Gleefully, rubbing the NS victory to others too! sleep.gif

I love God. <3

#58 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 08:29 AM

I'd probably do the same thing to my friends that are NaruHina fans. tongue.gif

"They don't want none"

#59 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 28 2012, 04:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd probably do the same thing to my friends that are NaruHina fans. tongue.gif

I'll do that too! Most of my friends are NaruHina fans too. @__@ I tend not to talk about Naruto to them too much, because if we do I'll probably go into a debate every time. heheelq7.png

Anyway, I'm so happy today. It's really a great feeling when you hear someone else says that NaruSaku will happen even after all those endless arguments of NaruSaku being dead. wow.png
When I asked my supervisor (who is updated with both the manga and anime) who he thinks will be Naruto's pair, he bluntly answered "Sakura". What's more funny though is what he thought of Hinata after her confession. He told me, "sawing babae" which roughly translates in English, "defeated woman." kruemelmonsteryn0.gif People like him reminds me over and over again why I like NaruSaku.

I love God. <3

#60 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:43 PM

I like NaruSaku myself since it makes the most sense out of any of the pairings in Naruto, and because I couldn't believe how blind I use to be to Naruto's feelings for Sakura.

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users