• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#21 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 24 2012, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Kyrie! When I saw your nick I thought you would be a guy but thanks to Leo I now know you're a lovely women. Sorry Leo I had to do it. I'm actually proud to have helped pick your signature. laugh.gif

lol. Really? I always thought Kyrie sounds so girly. XD It's okay though. Hi hi! Darth Krypt-san... can I call you Darth-san? (long name for someone as lazy as I am) And thank you again I<3 MinaKushi~ It's about time that I change my siggy.. Haha. The drawing was too cute to pass up. wow.png
To me, Inoue is nothing like Hinata. Alot of Naruto readers always make that comparison which I don't understand. They are completely different. Yes they both like the main character and is kinda secretive about it but the most important thing, and this applies as an argument against NH, is that Inoue is actually comfortable talking to Ichigo and does not faint and wet herself everytime she has to interact with him. Inoue is not a shy girl to me so I don't think you should dislike her. Well that's just my opinion. Anyway see you around!

Oh no, I don't hate Orihime. I don't dislike her or anything.. I don't have any negative feelings about her. (same about Hinata) I guess you can say that I dislike IchiHime as a pair, since it reminds me of NaruHina, for example: the 'admiration from afar' thingy among other things I can't explain. I'm not actually that knowledgeable in bleach pairings (just watched it briefly before) but ever since I can remember I'm impartial to IchiHime. I don't know what actually caused the change. I really know that Orihime and Hinata are different persons but they still have the some similarities like what you said: ("like the main character and is kinda secretive about it") and that stuff. And because of that I end up 'not liking' Orihime with Ichigo. Shallow reason, I know but I guess I am biased like that.

To clear though, I dislike IchiHime but not the way people debate and rant and go into pairing wars and all that hate. I have huge trust on my OTP at bleach that my dislike on IchiHime is passive. I dislike them as a pair but not as individual persons and sometimes... I actually find their interactions interesting. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 24 2012, 02:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Turning it into a NaruSaku rant corner? Sounds good to me! wink.gif

Haha. Glad to know you approve. yes.gif

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#22 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:20 AM

I always love reading new things. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#23 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:10 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 24 2012, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh no, I don't hate Orihime. I don't dislike her or anything.. I don't have any negative feelings about her. (same about Hinata) I guess you can say that I dislike IchiHime as a pair, since it reminds me of NaruHina, for example: the 'admiration from afar' thingy among other things I can't explain. I'm not actually that knowledgeable in bleach pairings (just watched it briefly before) but ever since I can remember I'm impartial to IchiHime. I don't know what actually caused the change. I really know that Orihime and Hinata are different persons but they still have the some similarities like what you said: ("like the main character and is kinda secretive about it") and that stuff. And because of that I end up 'not liking' Orihime with Ichigo. Shallow reason, I know but I guess I am biased like that.

Ah I see. Well I do share your opinion on that. smile.gif Yes I don't like those kind of pairings where the girl just stands behind and do nothing but the fan shippers root for them just because....well I don't even know why they root for them. I'm a fan of story development so you should know what I'm talking about. However, I still think Inoue and Hinata are 2 totally different characters, even pairing wise. What has Hinata done for Naruto? Nothing much. Inoue however has been supporting Ichigo from the start. And her farewell scene with Ichigo before going to Hueco Mundo with Aizen is one of the best love scenes in my opinion. Even for a one-sided one. Her lines were absolutely great.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#24 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 23 2012, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you. Agreed! I'll introduce myself then, biggrin.gif Hi, I'm Kyrie! Nice meeting you. wink.gif

Hey Kyrie! happy.gif People here call me Boom or Panther. You can use an honorific on either of those if that makes you feel more comfortable, but I don't really mind.

Yes. You're right. I just wish Kishimoto-sensei ends Naruto already. There were times that I wanted to read the manga again but whenever I think about the 'anti'-NaruSaku moments (mostly pro-NaruHina and SasuSaku, like what's on one of the recent chapters) I lose interest. >.< I envy you, even if I don't read the manga nowadays... if I ever hear something 'anti' NaruSaku I always go into what I call depression-mode. @__@ I won't read Naruto for the fear of knowing something that may probably be negative to NaruSaku but I ask my sister (who is updated) on what's currently happening with NS (if there was anything at all).

I just won't be disappointed with Kishimoto. I think getting depressed will be more than an understatement. I may curse him and Naruto then I may curse the other pairing and we'll I may rant and rant and rant until I get tired of ranting. Too many scenarios with me ending up so hyped up with NaruSaku that I won't be able to concentrate to other things. Stupid, right?

Which is why I want to let go of NS. My whole views about pairings are changed because of NS. >.<

Hmm, I guess I can understand that. I guess moderation is better in all things, so if you want to try to wean yourself off Naruto pairings, then I'd say go for it. Though I think the best option is reach a middle ground as far as pairing interest goes. Sort of like a spot where you'll be super-happy if/when N/S happens, but only mildly dissapointed in the off chance it doesn't. I suppose finding that level of interest is the hard part though. tongue.gif

I guess so. happy.gif I sometimes enjoy visiting xat, specially when I'm bored and I'm reading their discussions and stuffs. Because of that I learn some things about other people who like NaruSaku too. Still though, I kinda want to leave this site. I don't know why yet but I just feel that... BTW, you're kinda familiar at xat. :O

Ha ha ha, I suppose I do. Hopefully I'll see you around. happy.gif

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 24 2012, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And her farewell scene with Ichigo before going to Hueco Mundo with Aizen is one of the best love scenes in my opinion. Even for a one-sided one. Her lines were absolutely great.

I don't want to turn Kyrie's Blog into a Bleach shipping thread if she doesn't want it (we already have 2 or 3 of them on this site), but I agree with your earlier posts.

And I loved the Five Lifetimes Confession. It's funny, since Kishi's had 3 actual love confessions in Naruto, and none of them really resounded with me. Meanwhile, Bleach has only had one (unless you count Gin/Ran), and I was on the verge of tearing up after watching Orihime's confession. And people say Kubo can't do romance... sleep.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 25 February 2012 - 02:23 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#25 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:23 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Feb 25 2012, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I loved the Five Lifetimes Confession. It's funny, since Kishi's had 3 actual love confessions in Naruto, and none of them really resounded with me. Meanwhile, Bleach has only had one (unless you count Gin/Ran), and I was on the verge of tearing up after watching Orihime's confession. And people say Kubo can't do romance... sleep.gif

Yes omg Gin/Ran. How could I forget that tragic pair?? I miss Gin. sad.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#26 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:30 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 24 2012, 04:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always love reading new things. biggrin.gif

Same here!:)

QUOTE (Kim @ Feb 24 2012, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah a new blog always makes me happy. wave.gif I don't think we talked much so this will be a chance to hear more from you.

Hello Kim! happy.gif You're right, I read some of the posts here but I never found the chance to reply (must because I'm happy just lurking and reading). I'll try better next time. And thank you for visiting this blog~ smile.gif

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 24 2012, 06:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah I see. Well I do share your opinion on that. smile.gif Yes I don't like those kind of pairings where the girl just stands behind and do nothing but the fan shippers root for them just because....well I don't even know why they root for them. I'm a fan of story development so you should know what I'm talking about. However, I still think Inoue and Hinata are 2 totally different characters, even pairing wise. What has Hinata done for Naruto? Nothing much. Inoue however has been supporting Ichigo from the start. And her farewell scene with Ichigo before going to Hueco Mundo with Aizen is one of the best love scenes in my opinion. Even for a one-sided one. Her lines were absolutely great.

I guess you have a point (very reluctant.XD Ahaha)
This is totally a biased opinion again (and I can say this because I'm not really obsessed with IchiRuki) but I think personality-wise Orihime is better than Hinata and I'd actually be really less angry/annoyed with IchiHime happening (if ever Kubo decides that) than with NaruHina happening.

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Feb 24 2012, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Kyrie! happy.gif People here call me Boom or Panther. You can use an honorific on either of those if that makes you feel more comfortable, but I don't really mind.

I see you're panther king from xat! Lol, forgetful me. XD Ok, I'll call you Boom! biggrin.gif
Hmm, I guess I can understand that. I guess moderation is better in all things, so if you want to try to wean yourself off Naruto pairings, then I'd say go for it. Though I think the best option is reach a middle ground as far as pairing interest goes. Sort of like a spot where you'll be super-happy if/when N/S happens, but only mildly dissapointed in the off chance it doesn't. I suppose finding that level of interest is the hard part though. tongue.gif

Yes! You're absolutely right. That's really what I want to happen but I guess I've fully dosed myself with NS stuff that I'm kinda obsessing over it. I'll try my hardest to find that level of interest... I need it,

badly. sleep.gif
Ha ha ha, I suppose I do. Hopefully I'll see you around. happy.gif

I don't want to turn Kyrie's Blog into a Bleach shipping thread if she doesn't want it (we already have 2 or 3 of them on this site), but I agree with your earlier posts.

It's ok, I don't mind. I'm learning more about IchiHime and well.. I kinda end up loving IchiRuki more in the process.~ Agree again but I still love good old "the Story of destiny begins" better. wow.png
QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 25 2012, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes omg Gin/Ran. How could I forget that tragic pair?? I miss Gin. sad.gif

Gin/Ran?? Waaaah... I miss Gin too. I was greatly disappointed when Kubo killed him. Gin!!! >.<

I love God. <3

#27 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:32 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 25 2012, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gin/Ran?? Waaaah... I miss Gin too. I was greatly disappointed when Kubo killed him. Gin!!! >.<

Gin/Rangiku. It was sad when she cried during his death scene. Oh and Bleach OP 13 is epic.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#28 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 10:56 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 25 2012, 05:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Gin/Rangiku. It was sad when she cried during his death scene. Oh and Bleach OP 13 is epic.

Yes it was epic. *sniff* I really <3 Gin and I was thinking that Kubo will not kill him.. but gah! He did. >.<
I like Rangiku too.
I wanted to cosplay her, but I don't have the weapon. lol XD

I love Gin and Rangiku's part in OP 13 but I like Shoujo S by Scandal.~

Edited by Kyrie, 25 February 2012 - 10:58 AM.

I love God. <3

#29 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:08 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 25 2012, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes it was epic. *sniff* I really <3 Gin and I was thinking that Kubo will not kill him.. but gah! He did. >.<
I like Rangiku too.
I wanted to cosplay her, but I don't have the weapon. lol XD

I love Gin and Rangiku's part in OP 13 but I like Shoujo S by Scandal.~

You do cosplays? If yes do share! biggrin.gif And of course SCANDAL is awesome. I have their latest single on my sig which is also the current Bleach opening.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#30 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:27 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 25 2012, 07:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You do cosplays? If yes do share! biggrin.gif And of course SCANDAL is awesome. I have their latest single on my sig which is also the current Bleach opening.

Haha! I do. I only have few costumes though.. and well lets say I'll probably post some in the near future. after I become an expert in photoshop LOL!

I had a Scandal phase briefly but now I don't listen to their songs frequently anymore. Shoujo S used to be my favorite err... when I first heard Harukaze I didn't like it that much. But after watching it again, I think it'll grow on me.

Hahaha! I didn't know you liked Scandal I didn't noticed your sig!

I love God. <3

#31 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 25 2012, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hahaha! I didn't know you liked Scandal I didn't noticed your sig!

Well, girls rocking out on the guitars and especially the drums, what's there not to like? I have a thing for girls who can play drums well.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 25 February 2012 - 11:47 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#32 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 25 2012, 06:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, girls rocking out on the guitars and especially the drums, what's there not to like? I have a thing for girls who can play drums well.

Same here! I like Haruna but I think Rina is amazing. :* If I'm ever gonna have the chance to learn playing some instruments, I want to learn the drums or the piano. wow.png

I love God. <3

#33 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:08 AM

I still remember playing the bass clarinet back in grade school, up til high school. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#34 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:42 PM

Dat moment when im learning the harmonica.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#35 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 24 2012, 01:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol. Really? I always thought Kyrie sounds so girly. XD It's okay though. Hi hi! Darth Krypt-san... can I call you Darth-san? (long name for someone as lazy as I am) And thank you again I<3 MinaKushi~ It's about time that I change my siggy.. Haha. The drawing was too cute to pass up. wow.png

To clear though, I dislike IchiHime but not the way people debate and rant and go into pairing wars and all that hate. I have huge trust on my OTP at bleach that my dislike on IchiHime is passive. I dislike them as a pair but not as individual persons and sometimes... I actually find their interactions interesting. biggrin.gif

Haha. Glad to know you approve. yes.gif

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 24 2012, 03:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Err, Well she at least talks to Ichigo and isn't THAT awckward around him. They interact with each other pretty frequently so I don't think it's a wishful thinking pairing like NH at all. How bout Rukia is the Tsun part of Sakura and Orihime is the Dere part of Sakura? smile.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#36 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 27 2012, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Err, Well she at least talks to Ichigo and isn't THAT awckward around him. They interact with each other pretty frequently so I don't think it's a wishful thinking pairing like NH at all.

Did you just reply by summarizing what I said?

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#37 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 26 2012, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I still remember playing the bass clarinet back in grade school, up til high school. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 26 2012, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dat moment when im learning the harmonica.

^ Well, I tried learning how to play the flute... once, I didn't have the interest though. @__@
I never got to finish the first lesson.
Did you ever learn how to play the harmonica, Leo?

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 26 2012, 04:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Err, Well she at least talks to Ichigo and isn't THAT awckward around him. They interact with each other pretty frequently so I don't think it's a wishful thinking pairing like NH at all. How bout Rukia is the Tsun part of Sakura and Orihime is the Dere part of Sakura? smile.gif

Hmm.. I guess so. And I really can't say much about Orihime aside from my first impressions of her and what I watched before so I'll rest my case for now. happy.gif
P.S. you know all this discussion about Bleach makes me want to read the manga from the start... again. XD I need to refresh my memory of Bleach, and tbh I've never been addicted to the manga/anime.

I love God. <3

#38 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Feb 26 2012, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did you just reply by summarizing what I said?

I didn't read it entirely sweat.gif

#39 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

Why can't I get NaruSaku off my head? >.<

I just recently watched "My Sassy Girl" a week before and now I'm itching to watch it again. I heard about "My Sassy Girl" a long long time ago but it was only this month that I fully appreciated the movie. I found the interactions of the main characters interesting and they remind me a lot of Naruto and Sakura. The girl, whose name, according to the researches I made, was never mentioned reminds me a lot of Sakura: from her dominating personality to her being caring. Making the film a romantic comedy was really an appealing factor for me since I greatly dislike all that cheesy and mushy stuff. I won't discuss "My Sassy Girl" in detail in this blog, I'm not that great with reviews and such anyway but for those who haven't watched this film yet, I'll definitely urge you to do so. a_thumbs.gif

This is not the first time I thought of this but I really always wonder what is it with NaruSaku that fascinates and makes me obsessed with it? *_* Whenever I try to answer those, "Why do you like NaruSaku" questions I always fell short with my explanations. I dunno, I can't put words into my feelings about NS and why I see them as the most plausible pair in Narutoverse. wow.gif

How about you.. err, blog-reader? Are there any other movies that reminds you of NaruSaku that you can recommend to me? I'll be very happy to hear those. *puppy eyes* XD

And moving on, I've addicted to Japanese/Korean/Thai/and some American movies this month and I downloaded a lot. I don't know when I can watch all of them, between my internship at weekdays, classes at Saturdays and part-time job at Sundays... I really hope I can find an available slot in this busy time table of mine. @__@

That's all for my update this week(?), it seems that I haven't took my first steps on letting go of NS yet. (Instead I've been dosing myself with loads of NS stuff, LOL.) I guess there's always tomorrow to take that first step right?

Edited by Kyrie, 27 February 2012 - 01:51 AM.

I love God. <3

#40 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 02:05 AM

I think It's good you are devoted to NS that much. happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic