• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#1 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:23 AM

get ready for the wall of text, XD --Click here to view--
Hello! As obvious as it is, my name is Kyrie. You can also call me Kyrielle just because I think it sounds much cuter than the first one. These names are not my real name though. I am a girl and I am graduating this year. I am lazy and because of that I end up lurking most of the time.

I have been a member of this forum for a long time and its really safe to say that even after all those years, I still don't feel comfortable here. It's not H&E's or anybody else's fault though... I guess after all those stupid debates and stuff I somewhat lost interest with Narutoverse and all things associated with it. I do receive some updates from Naruto manga from time to time so I think I'm not on the brink of disliking or hating or forgetting this series yet.

I've been addicted to Naruto almost as long as I have been a member of this website (that's what I remember anyway) and it was also partly because of the H&E community in FF.net that I became more addicted with NaruSaku before.

So now years later, I am still holding on to NaruSaku. I don't hate/dislike NS. In fact everytime I read a manga or story, watch an anime or movie and listen to songs, I always find myself searching for NaruSaku-like moments. If I ever get a glimpse of seeing a NaruHina or SasuSaku similarities, I end up disliking the plot immediately. It was also because of the NS that I changed my ship in other fandoms: like IchiHime, I didn't dislike it before, I actually found it endearing with the way Orihime likes Ichigo.. but ever since I got more into NS, I disliked it.
And so I am still very much so addicted with Naruto and Sakura pairing, obsessed with it even.

I guess that's where the problem lies... and why I made this i-blog in the forum (given my laziness and unwillingness to update my blogs). To use this blog as a recorder of what I think about NaruSaku. I wish I can let go of my NaruSaku obsession one of these days. (Yes, I am one of those fans that would surely hate Naruto and curse Kishi to oblivion if it doesn't end as NS!) I hope that whatever Kishimoto plans for Naruto, I'd be able to accept it wholeheartedly and not end up like a rabid disappointed Narutofan.

I am still searching and trying to change this obsession(?) but one day... I sincerely hope that I'll be able to move forward and let go of NS finally. And when that time comes, I can say goodbye to this forum. smile.gif

q

utter cuteness! --Click here to view--

I love God. <3

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:57 AM

KY-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE A BLOG GURL! YAY *grabs her and dances*

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:58 AM

Hello Kryielle-chan!!! happy.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#4 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • Interests:~reading and writing stories, watching television. listening to music, playing PC games, game boy and other game consoles and day dreaming!~<br /><br />Anime Addict!<br /><br />NejiTen, NaruSaku, ShikaIno, SasuTen, SasuHina shipper^^ <br /><br />Kakashi-sensei is mine! Nyahahahaha =P

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 23 2012, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
KY-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MADE A BLOG GURL! YAY *grabs her and dances*

ahaha! I did! I've been looking for a place where I can rant about NS and well this is what I found. wink.gif Hopefully I can update this though.

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 23 2012, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Kryielle-chan!!! happy.gif

Hey, Phantom! Nice meeting you.. do you log-in to xat?

I love God. <3

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:16 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 23 2012, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey, Phantom! Nice meeting you.. do you log-in to xat?

Yes. cool.gif

#6 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:21 AM

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 23 2012, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
q

Indeed.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 23 2012, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes. cool.gif

I've never seen you on xat! YOU FOOL YOU HAVE LIED TO A LOVELY WOMEN!

#8 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:30 AM

I thought she mean something else. sweat.gif Alright I don't but I'll still be here to talk okay? smile.gif

#9 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:35 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Feb 23 2012, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Indeed.

cool.gif

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 23 2012, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol XD

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 23 2012, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I thought she mean something else. sweat.gif Alright I don't but I'll still be here to talk okay? smile.gif

XD Thanks. There's some people I don't know on xat and I thought you were one of them. :O

I love God. <3

#10 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

I don't think we've ever really met, but I liked your OP, so i thought I'd respond to it. happy.gif

get ready for the wall of text, XD --Click here to view--
QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 23 2012, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have been a member of this forum for a long time and its really safe to say that even after all those years, I still don't feel comfortable here. It's not H&E's or anybody else's fault though... I guess after all those stupid debates and stuff I somewhat lost interest with Narutoverse and all things associated with it. I do receive some updates from Naruto manga from time to time so I think I'm not on the brink of disliking or hating or forgetting this series yet.

I've been addicted to Naruto almost as long as I have been a member of this website (that's what I remember anyway) and it was also partly because of the H&E community in FF.net that I became more addicted with NaruSaku before.

So now years later, I am still holding on to NaruSaku. I don't hate/dislike NS. In fact everytime I read a manga or story, watch an anime or movie and listen to songs, I always find myself searching for NaruSaku-like moments. If I ever get a glimpse of seeing a NaruHina or SasuSaku similarities, I end up disliking the plot immediately. It was also because of the NS that I changed my ship in other fandoms: like IchiHime, I didn't dislike it before, I actually found it endearing with the way Orihime likes Ichigo.. but ever since I got more into NS, I disliked it.
And so I am still very much so addicted with Naruto and Sakura pairing, obsessed with it even.

I guess that's where the problem lies... and why I made this i-blog in the forum (given my laziness and unwillingness to update my blogs). To use this blog as a recorder of what I think about NaruSaku. I wish I can let go of my NaruSaku obsession one of these days. (Yes, I am one of those fans that would surely hate Naruto and curse Kishi to oblivion if it doesn't end as NS!) I hope that whatever Kishimoto plans for Naruto, I'd be able to accept it wholeheartedly and not end up like a rabid disappointed Narutofan.

Do you mean to say you're losing interest in the manga, but not in Naru/Saku? If you are, that seems pretty understandable. My interest in Naruto is also waning. It feels like the last last 20 chapters have been written like a 'final chapter, and you can only read that so many times before it gets tiresome.
That's good that you're still interested in the pairing though. There's nothing wrong with remaining passionate about something. I'm not as fervent about shipping Naru/Saku as I used to be, but I'd still be really disappointed in Kishimoto if another pairing happened in the manga.

Also, that's too bad that you dislike Ichi/Hime because of Naruto. I don't think the romance in Bleach and Naruto can really be compared, but I guess the tsundere girl/hero and the hero worship girl/hero pairings probably have similar appeals. Personality-wise, I'd say Sakura sort of has a combination of Rukia and Orihime's personalities, if you look at Orihime as being the 'realistic girl' in Bleach. So really, if you're looking for pairing comparisons between Naruto and Bleach, you can probably find whatever you want. I sort of have a soft spot for Ichi/Hime myself happy.gif

I am still searching and trying to change this obsession(?) but one day... I sincerely hope that I'll be able to move forward and let go of NS finally. And when that time comes, I can say goodbye to this forum. smile.gif

Aw, that's too bad. I think there's a lot to discuss outside of pairings, but even so, I don't doubt that a lot of people here will still call themselves Naru/Saku shippers even after the manga ends.
I hope you grow to feel more comfortable on this forum. I go on Xat every once in a while, but I'll let you try to figure out who I am over there (it's not that hard tongue.gif).

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 23 2012, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

111189.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 24 February 2012 - 02:22 AM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:28 AM

Welcome to the weird side of Heaven and Earth, hope to see you post more! tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#12 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:31 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Feb 23 2012, 10:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think we've ever really met, but I liked your OP, so i thought I'd respond to it. happy.gif

Thank you. Agreed! I'll introduce myself then, biggrin.gif Hi, I'm Kyrie! Nice meeting you. wink.gif
Do you mean to say you're losing interest in the manga, but not in Naru/Saku? If you are, that seems pretty understandable. My interest in Naruto is also waning. It feels like the last last 20 chapters have been written like a 'final chapter, and you can only read that so many times before it gets tiresome.
That's good that you're still interested in the pairing though. There's nothing wrong with remaining passionate about something. I'm not as fervent about shipping Naru/Saku as I used to be, but I'd still be really disappointed in Kishimoto if another pairing happened in the manga.

Yes. You're right. I just wish Kishimoto-sensei ends Naruto already. There were times that I wanted to read the manga again but whenever I think about the 'anti'-NaruSaku moments (mostly pro-NaruHina and SasuSaku, like what's on one of the recent chapters) I lose interest. >.< I envy you, even if I don't read the manga nowadays... if I ever hear something 'anti' NaruSaku I always go into what I call depression-mode. @__@ I won't read Naruto for the fear of knowing something that may probably be negative to NaruSaku but I ask my sister (who is updated) on what's currently happening with NS (if there was anything at all).

I just won't be disappointed with Kishimoto. I think getting depressed will be more than an understatement. I may curse him and Naruto then I may curse the other pairing and we'll I may rant and rant and rant until I get tired of ranting. Too many scenarios with me ending up so hyped up with NaruSaku that I won't be able to concentrate to other things. Stupid, right?

Which is why I want to let go of NS. My whole views about pairings are changed because of NS. >.<

Also, that's too bad that you dislike Ichi/Hime because of Naruto. I don't think the romance in Bleach and Naruto can really be compared, but I guess the tsundere girl/hero and the hero worship girl/hero pairings probably have similar appeals. Personality-wise, I'd say Sakura sort of has a combination of Rukia and Orihime's personalities, if you look at Orihime as being the 'realistic girl' in Bleach. So really, if you're looking for pairing comparisons between Naruto and Bleach, you can probably find whatever you want. I sort of have a soft spot for Ichi/Hime myself happy.gif

I never really thought of Sakura as Orihime-like :O. She's so soft-spoken for my taste. Lol, even with my preferences of heroines, because of Hinata I now dislike shy-type personalities! (though I'm more of Hinata IRL, I'm so biased. XD) I have always been an IchiRuki fan ever since I first watched Bleach and I never cared about the other pairs, but liking NaruSaku cemented my dislike for Ichi/Hime.

Aw, that's too bad. I think there's a lot to discuss outside of pairings, but even so, I don't doubt that a lot of people here will still call themselves Naru/Saku shippers even after the manga ends.
I hope you grow to feel more comfortable on this forum. I go on Xat every once in a while, but I'll let you try to figure out who I am over there (it's not that hard tongue.gif).

I guess so. happy.gif I sometimes enjoy visiting xat, specially when I'm bored and I'm reading their discussions and stuffs. Because of that I learn some things about other people who like NaruSaku too. Still though, I kinda want to leave this site. I don't know why yet but I just feel that... BTW, you're kinda familiar at xat. :O

I love God. <3

#13 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Feb 24 2012, 12:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the weird side of Heaven and Earth, hope to see you post more! tongue.gif

I'll try~ Thank you. biggrin.gif

I love God. <3

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:34 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 23 2012, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like you haven't hm.png

#15 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 23 2012, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like you haven't hm.png

I tell all my women the truth.

#16 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Feb 23 2012, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like you haven't hm.png

...OUCH!

Anywho, hi. Nice job making a blog biggrin.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#17 Kyrie

Kyrie

NaruSaku <3

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 98 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:42 AM

^
Thanks. Though I think this will look more like my NaruSaku rant corner. heheelq7.png

I love God. <3

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Feb 23 2012, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I tell all my women the truth.

We'll see, we'll see. smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 February 2012 - 04:46 AM.

#19 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:31 AM

Hi Kyrie! When I saw your nick I thought you would be a guy but thanks to Leo I now know you're a lovely women. Sorry Leo I had to do it. I'm actually proud to have helped pick your signature. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Kyrie @ Feb 24 2012, 12:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never really thought of Sakura as Orihime-like :O. She's so soft-spoken for my taste. Lol, even with my preferences of heroines, because of Hinata I now dislike shy-type personalities! (though I'm more of Hinata IRL, I'm so biased. XD) I have always been an IchiRuki fan ever since I first watched Bleach and I never cared about the other pairs, but liking NaruSaku cemented my dislike for Ichi/Hime.

To me, Inoue is nothing like Hinata. Alot of Naruto readers always make that comparison which I don't understand. They are completely different. Yes they both like the main character and is kinda secretive about it but the most important thing, and this applies as an argument against NH, is that Inoue is actually comfortable talking to Ichigo and does not faint and wet herself everytime she has to interact with him. Inoue is not a shy girl to me so I don't think you should dislike her. Well that's just my opinion. Anyway see you around!

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#20 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:44 AM

Turning it into a NaruSaku rant corner? Sounds good to me! wink.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h