True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:08 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jun 15 2008, 11:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right now....they're screwing it up like last time.

Hah, I was afraid they'd slip, but luckily they pulled through. Now if they can steal a game 6 at Boston, I'll be satisfied in getting a game 7.

#82 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:54 AM

I'm rooting for the Celtics, it's about time they were champions again.
I don't wish for them to win it 8 years in a row again, though. =P

#83 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 09:29 AM

WHAT megazord?

only megazord you'll ever have is an action figure AWWWWW GOT SERVED COLD MICROWAVABLE DINNARRRRR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH.

and you're closer! what is she like 2............2? 21? tell her to pick ya up.

#84 tangerine_fever

tangerine_fever

T to the A to the N-C-H-A-N iiiiit's TAN CHAN!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 978 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 10:16 AM

Ah man, I've been trying to read some older posts, and I decided I HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!
So I'm just gonna lurk for a while lol tongue.gif
Kriskiaaaaaaaan!!...your signature is interesting.
TSUNA ZOMG SUP GRLFRND! you've totally gone AWOL on LJ D:

#85 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:25 PM

I was getting ready to check my e-mail and this was on the front page of Comcast. Does that look like Naruto to anyone else?

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#86 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 07:35 PM

wow.gif ....

NOWAI! wow.png i see those things ALL the flippin time but i never notice anything special about them...

WTFUZZ. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
naruto the graphic designer... i can see countless virtual innovations for ramen all over the world. LOLOL XD

now all we havta do is keep on teh lookout for the others. XD
SWEET FIND! :thumbs: 111191.gif

tan-chan: TANNNNNNNNNNNN! inorite? though it's kinda in the works.. i lack the skills that naruto possesses apparently to customize siggies, so it looks kinda blahhhh. XD and INORITE AGAIN!? i slowly dunno what the heck people are talkin bout nowadays. mellow.gif

XDD glad you're back! th_glomp.gif

#87 Tsunade

Tsunade

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts
  • Interests:People.

Posted 17 June 2008 - 10:54 PM

ZOMG TAN-CHAN!!!

Yeah I go AWOL a lot on LJ. >.<

I miss you Tann-chaaaaaaaaaaaan~
Tsu.gif

#88 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 18 June 2008 - 02:16 AM

Blllllaaarrrrgh.

I (and the rest of my academy) was forced to watch music videos made by the Technology / Computer Class in my school using Microsoft Powerpoint.

And the first video just had to be a NaruHina shipping~ and the one shortly after was a Neji-tribute.

wacko.gif

Pretty odd today.
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#89 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 18 June 2008 - 03:56 AM

*Insert multiple cursing* DAMN LAKERS!!! How could you play so terribly?? Gah, I wanted a game 7 so bad! Still, overall a damn good series!

Well congratulations Celtics! The Boston Three party now have their own ring. Glad for Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Ray Allen. Its about damn time!

#90 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 20 June 2008 - 08:58 AM

^ BAHHH TRUFAX BAHHH LAKERS BAHHHHH!!! rawr.gif

i wasn't disappointed on that they didn't win, i'm just disappointed and HURT by the way they played man!!!

I MEAN C'MON. WHO LETS THE OPPOSING TEAM CATCH UP 50+ POINTS IN A HALFTIME?
bawwwww.

and you have no idea how many bets i made. arg.gif !!!

but anywhoo!
congrats for the celtics!!! not for a SELECT fans of theirs, but the team YAY! :hi6:

--
on another note... does anyone here have an iTouch?

[/kinda random i know]

XD

#91 Sexta

Sexta

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:pervy stuff

Posted 20 June 2008 - 09:48 AM

2007-2008 would've been perfect for me if the Pats had won the Super Bowl. I was sooo pissed.

There was another parade in Boston yesterday. smile.gif I should've made a bet with someone because on June 7 after Game 1, I said "Celtics will win 4-2... I'm usually bad at predicting".
I always say negative things to increase my chances. tongue.gif

And I have never bought any product from Apple. Not even the iPod...

#92 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 June 2008 - 12:43 PM

QUOTE (tangerine_fever @ Jun 16 2008, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah man, I've been trying to read some older posts, and I decided I HAVE NO FREAKIN' IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON!
So I'm just gonna lurk for a while lol tongue.gif
Kriskiaaaaaaaan!!...your signature is interesting.
TSUNA ZOMG SUP GRLFRND! you've totally gone AWOL on LJ D:

Tan-chan? You're back!?

Don't lurk, come out and post more. XD

I've finished work for the week, so I'm enjoying the weekend on H&E. 8D Also ordered the FF7:CC PSP pack, but it won't arrive until Monday. I love the DS, but seeing Power Stone and other classics on PSP just made me crack open my wallet. Plus, I like the idea of playing PS1 games on the go, especially since I never owned a PS1. smile.gif

#93 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2008 - 11:07 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 20 2008, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
on another note... does anyone here have an iTouch?

[/kinda random i know]

XD

You want one too!?! No way! wow.png That's what I've been trying to get my aunt to buy me for the past month and a half so I don't have to use my own money. laugh.gif

#94 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 22 June 2008 - 01:56 AM

LIVE CHAT, PLEASE~

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#95 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 June 2008 - 11:15 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jun 21 2008, 08:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've finished work for the week, so I'm enjoying the weekend on H&E. 8D Also ordered the FF7:CC PSP pack, but it won't arrive until Monday. I love the DS, but seeing Power Stone and other classics on PSP just made me crack open my wallet. Plus, I like the idea of playing PS1 games on the go, especially since I never owned a PS1. smile.gif

Yeah, but the problem is that there are a few games Sony release for the PS1 titles on the PSP: Crash 1-3 is out, Tekken 2, Twisted Metal and others. I'm waiting for other titles (primary Capcom, since there were rumors that Street Fighter Alpha/Zero is going to be available for the PSP).

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#96 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 08:28 AM

QUOTE (SakuDotz @ Jun 21 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You want one too!?! No way! wow.png That's what I've been trying to get my aunt to buy me for the past month and a half so I don't have to use my own money. laugh.gif

NOWAI YOU ... um... KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT TOO? wow.png XDD

well... i actually HAVE one. DX i'm thankful yes, considering i got it as a gift from a super loaded uncle and his family (with love of course XDD) for graduation...

but UGHH... i'm terrified of it. DX
i don't have a case for it so i haven't "popped" it's "outside cherry" yet, if ya know what i mean.... :teehee:
*smax self* D:!

but yeah XDDD; i was just askin' to see if anyone had one... wondering if they could assist me with it without me blowing it up. arg.gif
i gotta jailbreak it... or something or another, and i'm terrified i'm gonna screw up somewhere and i'll end up with an iBrick... DX

BUT... it seems you dont have one YET! wow.png
keep on tryin!!! i'm sure she'll relent sooner or later. tongue.gif

#97 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 June 2008 - 03:57 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 23 2008, 12:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, but the problem is that there are a few games Sony release for the PS1 titles on the PSP: Crash 1-3 is out, Tekken 2, Twisted Metal and others. I'm waiting for other titles (primary Capcom, since there were rumors that Street Fighter Alpha/Zero is going to be available for the PSP).

True, but hopefully the selection will grow. smile.gif I like how they're releasing a few PSP Platinum titles on the PSN as well, but I just plan to try a few demos from there when my memory card arrives.

I forgot to order a memory card with the PSP, so I've only played the first couple of mins of FF7:CC. It looks good on the PSP, but plays differently from what I imagined - it's more like PSO instead of an FF game. Not such a bad thing since I was a big PSO fan.

LOL, I've just been handed the parcel with the memory card. XD What timing! Seems that lazy postman didn't bother to leave a card and simply left it with the neighbour. It's a good thing we have honest neighbours.

4GB ProDuo for only £17, and it's a good brand - SanDisk. That's a lot of memory. biggrin.gif Any recommendations for what I can use the PSP for? I'm thinking about converting some movies if I can.

I tried the net browser as well, H&E works almost perfectly on it! The banner just needs to be adjusted to make it more flexible (Sakura is half-hidden behind the white background of the logo), plus the spoiler tag CSS doesn't work on PSP. But everything else runs really smoothly and is easy to read.

I'm on holiday now, so I have time to tinker with H&E and play Smash Bros. a_dance.gif

#98 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:14 PM

4 GB... I wanted one but it cost right now about $70 here in the US >_< At least I have a 1 GB.

Now on recommendations for filling up space, movies are fine. If you don't have Ipod for music (which I don't have at the moment), the PSP is fine for that (just hide it in the pocket). I use my PSP only for music if I go to the park. Now you can also use it for hacking. If you don't like the official firmware, you can find sites that people made custom firmware for homebrew games, programs, and emulators. Using these custom firmwares can let you play old PS1 games and others like SNES and Genesis games immediately instead of buying from the PSN store. I use to do that back when I had my first PSP, but right after lost it and got another one two years ago, I stop because it was a waste of time.

Oh and the Internet, I tried it for here, it made the forums and tons of sites huge (and plus slow since I have no wireless connection at home) plus Youtube and other streaming sites don't work. (Needs a better Flash)

latest?cb=20140126021943

#99 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 04:46 PM

Hmm, homebrew does sound tempting, but it is rather complicated sounding. I've also just updated the PSP to the very latest firmware (4.01).

Pity, it would have been great to play SNES/MD on the go. smile.gif

I'll try putting music on it, thanks! I hope the PSP will accept any regular brand of portable headphones? It could be good for the night shift, sometimes they put real crap on the stereo. arg.gif There was one "song" last night that sounded more like random noise, it had no rhythm.

I agree the PSP's browser makes most sites look huge. It's lucky that H&E uses flexible width so it fits perfectly when you don't have any wide sigs. I'm thinking that if I test it with the PSP, I might be able to design a light skin that works great on mobile devices and speeds up loading.

Is there any good software I can use for making movies PSP-compatible, and are there any websites that you know of that may already have PSP movies ready for download? smile.gif

#100 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 05:12 PM

Oh what a coincidence? I just downloaded 4.01 as well.

PSP accept any type of headphones. I use my own headsets since my PSP headsets broke on me...

It is a pity if it was accepting emulators and roms, but that is for the hacking business. I used to have my Genesis roms on it and plus I did played a few SNES games as well but it was a sacrifice to get rid of right after I got Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max.

Now for movies, the PSP hacking forums has them (I can't remember the names of the sites right at the moment, you have to use Google for that and there are a bunch of them) and the PSP movies are only compatible in MPEG-4 format.

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users