• Please log in to reply
475 replies to this topic

#1 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:10 PM

I've never had a blog before but I figured this would be a nice place to start one since its so active with members and all. Plus we all know I want to be cool like everyone else and get a blog of my own XD Anyhow I guess I should share a little info on myself. I'm 29 and married to my high school sweetheart, we've been together for about 12yrs. Together we have a 22 month old son named Kaiden and he really is my everything. It sounds so corny but the moment you see your child for the first time is instant love. I think only parents can understand that, and it really is true.

Anyhow I'm a stay at home mom and I write fanfiction in my spare time. Which brings me to the current series I'm writing about. My story called Someone else to protect hasn't had an update in over a month and for people on here that keep up with it I'm sorry ^^; My morning sickness has been horrible, so much so that it lasts all day and then turns to heartburn. Plus I've had a kidney infection for a week now so I've been feeling horrible to say the least. Today is my first good day but I'm still taking it slow. Once I feel better I will start to write the next chapter. I have it all planned out all I need is to type it XD Anyhow I'm also an artist but writing is so much easier to do with Kaiden running around so my drawing has really gone on the back burner. I love to play video games and because of that I went to college for video game design after high school pictureem0.gif Sadly I had health issues in my last year and I wasn't able to graduate even thought I was only 10 credits away from doing so, but I plan to go back to school when Kaiden is older. When I do go back I plan on going to school for multimedia and web design since I love making websites.

Obviously I love Naruto and have since the beginning, but as I've gotten older I dont have the time to be such a huge anime junkie. I only watch Naruto and One piece and I read the manga's as well. I've always liked to get more involved in longer series then watching a ton of short ones. Besides I did that in my teens and early 20's. So then what else about me, oh yeah I love to cook biggrin.gif so much so that I've already made a few videos showing how I make my fav recipes for my friends. I think I enjoy cooking so much because its the best way to show your loved ones how much you love them through your food. Seeing my hubby dig into one of my meals warms my heart so much biggrin.gif

Now the newest news I have is that I'm currently expecting my second child. I have no idea how far along I am but I'm guessing 8 to 10 weeks. I'll see my doctor on the 28 of this month so that's when I'll get some much needed answers. This second child was so not planned lol!! I honestly wanted to wait till Kaiden was 3 but oh well looks like god had different plans in mind. I always wanted a son and I was lucky enough to get Kaiden as my first child, now I want a girl biggrin.gif If I get an other boy oh well that's fine too, all that matters is their health. So I hope you all will enjoy my adventures as a mom...oh wait as pregnant mom with a daredevil son to watch over.

Edited by Konohakitten, 10 July 2012 - 01:32 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:20 PM

Welcome to the blogs lol. And awesome I'm studying Graphics Designs at school. Also your little boy is so cute and I hope you get a girl next.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Nov 13 2011, 12:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Welcome to the blogs lol. And awesome I'm studying Graphics Designs at school. Also your little boy is so cute and I hope you get a girl next.

I took a advertise and design/ graphic design class in high school it was fun biggrin.gif Awe and thanks I really want a girl myself, we'll just have to wait and see.

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Well don't over-strain yourself okay? take it easy and look after your health. and get plenty of nutrients. biggrin.gif Overall I'm happy for you! laugh.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 November 2011 - 10:00 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#5 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

I know I'm still taking it easy and I'm feeling way better now biggrin.gif

#6 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Nov 14 2011, 01:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad it's easier for you now. They usually say that the second pregnancy is easier than the first, but my cousin's wife had way worse morning sicknesses the second time.
So anyway are you going to tell the quote from you sig to your son one day? biggrin.gif

Haha actually I could see myself doing that once my son is dating XD it seems so far away but I know it will happen sooner then I think.

#7 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:10 AM

Well, I'll definitely be looking forward to that update to Someone Else To Protect Konohakitten, but in the meantime, just take it easy and don't over strain yourself, it's better to take your time with the story then rush it out, and not having it up to your standards. biggrin.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#8 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:31 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 14 2011, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I'll definitely be looking forward to that update to Someone Else To Protect Konohakitten, but in the meantime, just take it easy and don't over strain yourself, it's better to take your time with the story then rush it out, and not having it up to your standards. biggrin.gif

I know what you mean Toasty, the last thing I want is a rushed chapter. However I'm writing everything out and brainstorming at the moment in my notebook. I wasn't even feeling well enough to do that, so at least some things are moving forward. In all honestly the update will probably be in December since I need to think it out then type and edit it. I ran into some little holes in the plot so I don't think the time skip will be in chapter 20 like I first thought. I may have to add one or two chapters before the skip. This way I'm able to end everything before the skip. The way it was heading was going to leave way to many looses ends and it wouldn't make sense to skip 6 months. Anyhow I best get back to work I need to start being creative XD so wish me luck!!

#9 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:35 PM

Awe, another Mommy blog! Yay! And congrats on preggo #2! I'm jealous!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Nov 15 2011, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know what you mean Toasty, the last thing I want is a rushed chapter. However I'm writing everything out and brainstorming at the moment in my notebook. I wasn't even feeling well enough to do that, so at least some things are moving forward. In all honestly the update will probably be in December since I need to think it out then type and edit it. I ran into some little holes in the plot so I don't think the time skip will be in chapter 20 like I first thought. I may have to add one or two chapters before the skip. This way I'm able to end everything before the skip. The way it was heading was going to leave way to many looses ends and it wouldn't make sense to skip 6 months. Anyhow I best get back to work I need to start being creative XD so wish me luck!!

GOOD LUCK!!! cool.gif

#11 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:38 AM

A time skip within your story? Sounds like you plan on keeping Someone Else To Protect around for a while, any guess on how many chapters we'll be looking at in total for the complete story? smile.gif

"They don't want none"

#12 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Nov 15 2011, 01:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awe, another Mommy blog! Yay! And congrats on preggo #2! I'm jealous!

biggrin.gif why thank you and its good to see a fellow mommy lurking about it here. Oh and thankies on congrats for my second child, its going to be interesting to say the least lol.

@Toasty oh yeah I plan on keeping the story going on for a long time. Its going to be three parts long. Right now were in part one, then we jump 6 months and then we jump again when Sakura is ready to pop. So with that were looking at a story that's going to have maybe 60 chapters or more. I never thought the story would be so long and complex but there is still so much to cover. So I hope you keep reading to then end biggrin.gif

#13 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:29 PM

Sixty chapters for Someone Else To Protect? That's going to be a lot of chapters, but I'll make sure to keep reading since it's engaging already. biggrin.gif

"They don't want none"

#14 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Nov 15 2011, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif why thank you and its good to see a fellow mommy lurking about it here. Oh and thankies on congrats for my second child, its going to be interesting to say the least lol.

@Toasty oh yeah I plan on keeping the story going on for a long time. Its going to be three parts long. Right now were in part one, then we jump 6 months and then we jump again when Sakura is ready to pop. So with that were looking at a story that's going to have maybe 60 chapters or more. I never thought the story would be so long and complex but there is still so much to cover. So I hope you keep reading to then end biggrin.gif

Good, I see you're working hard! well I hope to read them sometime laugh.gif and again hope you're not stressing your self pregnancy CAN affect your health

#15 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Nov 16 2011, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sixty chapters for Someone Else To Protect? That's going to be a lot of chapters, but I'll make sure to keep reading since it's engaging already. biggrin.gif

Awe thanks Toasty :3 yeah it seems like a lot of chapter but then again its one hell of a story XD I'm so happy to have you as one of my regular reviewers and readers. Much thanks my friend.

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 16 2011, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good, I see you're working hard! well I hope to read them sometime laugh.gif and again hope you're not stressing your self pregnancy CAN affect your health

Believe me I know all too well. When I do have my short breaks during the day I make sure to relax biggrin.gif

#16 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

So then today started off wonderfully....note this is sarcasm :/ My son decided to open his cup of juice in his bed and poor it all over his bed sheets. I heard him pouring everything and in a panic I got out of bed so quickly I forgot about my bad sciatica. For those of you who dont know sciatica is named after the sciatic nerve in your lower back. Pain from this nerve means its usually pinched. It can happen for several reasons, and the outcome is a sharp shooting pain that travels from where the nerve is pinched down your leg. In my case my nerve is pinched due to a childhood accident where I injured my tailbone. I was never taken to the doctor (my parents were always short on money) If there wasn't any physical signs of trauma I had to grin and bare it. So for years I've lived with this pain on and off and I didnt know what it was until I was pregnant with Kaiden. The now and then pain became an everyday thing and my doctor told me what it was. However since I was pregnant I couldn't get x-rays to see whats wrong with my tailbone. After my son was born I had relief but it would come back if I moved to quickly or moved wrong. I really couldn't get my tailbone looked at since I have no medical insurance :/ So here I am pregnant again and this pain is back, with vengeance. I have a very high tolerance for pain, but the thought of having to endure this for 9 months non stop really sucks. I cant take powerful painkillers because of the baby so I just have to deal with it. The most frustrating part is that I cant play with my son the way I want too. Plus hes on a mission to run away from me for every little reason. So here I am 29yrs old and I walk like a grandma, my 22 month old can out run me. Today is just a blah day since I got out of bed so fast. Hopefully tomorrow the pain isn't so intense. What I'm hoping will help is a trip to the grocery store later on today. While walking is painful its the best source of relief. It really sucks that its getting cold here so I really cant take walks around the block. Well like my best friend says, "This too shall pass."

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 02:33 PM

Oh No, that sounds awful! omfg.gif After you have your second child maybe it would be a good idea to get that pinched nerved fixed. this could REALLY be bad for you. Please take care of your self and I hope you feel better. Talk to your husband about it and see if you can work something out for it. I would like to to hear from you again soon. lots of best wishes from a friend! a_hug.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 November 2011 - 02:34 PM.

#18 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Nov 20 2011, 07:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh No, that sounds awful! omfg.gif After you have your second child maybe it would be a good idea to get that pinched nerved fixed. this could REALLY be bad for you. Please take care of your self and I hope you feel better. Talk to your husband about it and see if you can work something out for it. I would like to to hear from you again soon. lots of best wishes from a friend! a_hug.gif

I do plan on getting this problem fixed this time biggrin.gif but on a good note I'm having a great day today! No pain so yay for some relief!! I feel so great that I'm working on my fanfic and some artwork!!!

#19 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 11:30 PM

Okay that's good! smile.gif I was worried. Hope for the best!

#20 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

I'm an aunt again biggrin.gif I'd like to welcome my new nephew Ethan Bradley Harp to the world!!

Edited by Konohakitten, 22 November 2011 - 06:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users