• Please log in to reply
613 replies to this topic

#601 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:16 AM

Phew! I have been so caught up with finishing assignments and studying for finals that I haven't really had the time to update on here. Thankfully, all of that is now done with. :D

Edited by Slextrem, 15 December 2013 - 03:32 AM.

#602 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:00 AM

I'm so excited for season four of Downton Abbey!

#603 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

How are you slextrem! I know we don't really talk much ,but ive noticed how you haven't been that active on the debate forum or naruto chapters lately. Is it because your tried of the manga too? Im not even reading it anymore i don't even check up on the discussions about the recent naruto chapter in the forums. Im already going on a hiatus until the manga is officially over I've been disappointed to many times with the manga.

As for jump festa i heard kishi made a joke about madaras powerup rather than discussing about any other character getting involved in the upcoming battle. KIshi sure loves his uchihas and sasuke.....  :pinch:

As for animal crossing i just got the game so far its fun! And have you played kingdom heart dream distance drop? I wanted to buy that game on gamestop today,but it wasn't available in the store when i checked it online they only had the pre owned version. This game might haved sold very well  to the point its hard to find a decent copy.   :cry:

Edited by rikakim94, 22 December 2013 - 01:58 AM.

#604 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

How are you slextrem! I know we don't really talk much ,but ive noticed how you haven't been that active on the debate forum or naruto chapters lately. Is it because your tried of the manga too? Im not even reading it anymore i don't even check up on the discussions about the recent naruto chapter in the forums. Im already going on a hiatus until the manga is officially over I've been disappointed to many times with the manga.

As for jump festa i heard kishi made a joke about madaras powerup rather than discussing about any other character getting involved in the upcoming battle. KIshi sure loves his uchihas and sasuke.....  :pinch:

As for animal crossing i just got the game so far its fun! And have you played kingdom heart dream distance drop? I wanted to buy that game on gamestop today,but it wasn't available in the store when i checked it online they only had the pre owned version. This game might haved sold very well  to the point its hard to find a decent copy.   :cry:

I just don't have an interest in what's happening in the manga nor the discussions that are happening in the forums. It's all kind of bland. I also am finding less and less time for that sort of thing. School and family is a higher priority for me than reading and discussing Naruto... I just want the whole thing to end, to be honest.

Ugh, of course that's what he would talk about. Honestly, I don't have the patience for Madara to get hax like Obito did and make the situation seem hopeless. I also don't have the patience for Naruto to somehow rise above him. I just want it all to move forward and come to a conclusion, you know?

I love Animal Crossing. I haven't had enough time for it lately, but I love playing it when I can. :)  I haven't had the time to try out any other games, unfortunately.

#605 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 26 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Hey Slex,  it's been a while. Just passing by to wish you Happy Holidays!  :wave: 

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#606 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

Thank you, Quinn! I wish you and your family all the best this holiday season!

#607 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

Sameeeeee. Lol though you'd better make time for your bud
:-P we hardly talk anymoreeeeee. :-P

Hope you had a great holiday! We gotta catch up for sure sometime.

#608 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'll try to get on here more often, or better yet, on Skype more often. I've been really busy this holiday season! Lots of family to visit and not enough time for the computer.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, Strider!

#609 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

Happy New Year Slex & Strider!!  :w00t:

Best wishes to you both for the year to come, and lets hope that 2014 is a great year for the NS Community.  :grouphug:

I'm gonna try and be around more on Skype, too. It's been too long!

You guys are the best!  :hi5:

Edited by Quinny52, 01 January 2014 - 12:50 AM.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#610 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:11 AM

Hey Slextrem! I just want to ask are you going to participate for the podcast for james cassidy? Or are you going to maybe make a podcast on your own sometime in the future. If so can you talk about your opinion towards studio perriot? Or kishi treatment towards sakura? 

#611 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

Slex, Slex, did you haz the feelz?

#612 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 06:23 AM

Slex, Slex, did you haz the feelz?

I had so many feels, Morgaine. Sakura's face throughout the entire chapter was absolutely heart wrenching (my poor bby girl <3)  I'm so anxious to see what 663 has in store for us~

#613 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

Lol sooooooo excitedddd

#614 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja