#181 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

This is all I can think of after hearing the news they're not going to end the Naruto anime anytime soon.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#182 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

They said they are ending it after the novels' adaptation this is filler they are trying to use to justify the last which they are also adapting. Unless we hear news that they are making filler after the novels. As far as I'm concern everyone just needs to calm down.

#183 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 01:39 PM

Well it's whatever to me then. *yawn* :mellow: I just question why they keep it running when it's obvious they are desperate to not go under

This is all I can think of after hearing the news they're not going to end the Naruto anime anytime soon.

Nah, Bud. Don't degrade your childhood memory like that (Sonic is an infinite masterpiece compare to this also). Play a dreadful Narutard soundtrack to show case how you feel about it. there fore you won't use anything too divine for this kitten and get you feelings across :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 November 2016 - 05:50 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#184 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

Any news on the Hinata fillers  :twitch:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#185 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 27 October 2016 - 12:21 PM

Any news on the Hinata fillers  :twitch:

lol only that they could be doing a kitten tone of them after all SP love Hinata bet they have her in swim-suites to show her off and so they can drool over her.

Me I don't care I been watching far better things then a kitten story like Naruto.

#186 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:28 PM

Compared to Naruto, even films from Michael Bay and the like are downright masterpieces. At least they don't destroy or compromise the themes and messages built up in the story for PAIRINGS. :down:

#187 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:38 PM

According to some of the comments, this weeks episode was filled with SS parallels

#188 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:40 PM

I watched it i admit to destroying my own brain. Nh and ss directed fanservice including major changes from canon complete filler bs. The ss episode shows sakura telling sasuke she loves him when they were in the academy and sasuke rejects her and she runs out of the room and naruto tells her not to run in the hallway

Edited by totherpage95, 27 October 2016 - 04:41 PM.

#189 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:45 PM

Apparently next episode shows gaara in a sandbox apparently the fanfic will show him and shikamaru as sandbox buddies

#190 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:47 PM

I can't take it my brain is melting no more retcon

#191 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

Apparently next episode shows gaara in a sandbox apparently the fanfic will show him and shikamaru as sandbox buddies

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I don't even know what to say.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#192 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:01 PM

The sasusaku reaction to sasuke rejecting sakura when they were academy students is negative lmao some are converting to narusaku because of the filler showing naruto cared about sakura just shows ss fans never cared about any time period except when the characters were in the academy

Edited by totherpage95, 27 October 2016 - 05:04 PM.

#193 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:22 PM

WOW like i expected they gonna use this opportunity to insert their wet dream fantasy with NH ans SS fan fictions to reinforce the ending.

This is kittenin nightmare .....

4Mw5V.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#194 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:49 PM

The sasusaku reaction to sasuke rejecting sakura when they were academy students is negative lmao some are converting to narusaku because of the filler showing naruto cared about sakura just shows ss fans never cared about any time period except when the characters were in the academy

That doesn't make much sense. Why did they think Sasuke would accept Sakura's feelings during their academy days?

#195 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:53 PM

I don't recall but did Shikamaru and Gaara had any interaction in the manga?

Apart from the one where Gaara killed that guy in front of Naruto and Shikamaru.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#196 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 05:55 PM

I don't recall but did Shikamaru and Gaara had any interaction in the manga?
Apart from the one where Gaara killed that guy in front of Naruto and Shikamaru.

None that I know of.

I think they are doing this since they will be future brother in laws

#197 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 06:02 PM

None that I know of.

I think they are doing this since they will be future brother in laws

This is just hilarious.

That actually never occurred to me. Oh God.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#198 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:00 PM

What, about this series makes you want to think anymore? :zaru:

#199 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:09 PM

lol only that they could be doing a kitten tone of them after all SP love Hinata bet they have her in swim-suites to show her off and so they can drool over her.

Me I don't care I been watching far better things then a kitten story like Naruto.

Not looking forward to it.  If you want a better version story, try reading Naruto:Alternate The Last  :hehehe:

According to some of the comments, this weeks episode was filled with SS parallels

I see.

Either SP forgot that hey have to make Sasuke like Sakura during the academy days and compete with Naruto for her affection. Or they are intentionally trying to ruin the pairing and perhaps the franchise.

Well, they are two years too late.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#200 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 27 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

That doesn't make much sense. Why did they think Sasuke would accept Sakura's feelings during their academy days?

They think sasuke loved sakura since his conception

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users