53 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:18 PM

Summary time. Finally. It took them over 12 hour to finally translate this piece of crap. A lot of this has to do with that god damn Card Game.

So it starts out in a big hotel, that Richie Rich's Father completely rented out for themselves. Richie wants to see a shadow clone, which Bolt reluctantly does. God The Art! Is that a face?! Bolt gets annoyed when he is compared to his old man. Oh Bolt does know and preforms the harem jutsu. I like that hair which is better then his normal hair but god that face. This does not have any effect on Richie Rich because he see woman like that come in and out of the house every day. Bolt gets increasingly annoyed.

So Bolt lashes out at Richie telling him he has no friends. Which Richie responds "aren't they friends?" Bolt continues to act like an ass.

I like Richie. He's more likable then Bolt.

Then the card game appears. Oh joy. Turns out the kid has a lot of the cards (except the card that Bolt has a dozen of) even the one Bolt been looking for. Five Bucks Sasuke. Richie says he can have that card. Then he pulls out...A GISA Card...GAAAAAAH!

So Richie mentions that the Credit Card was his father's gift to him on his Birthday. Which makes Bolt finally shut up. He has some internal thoughts that I don't care about, and Richie ask him to teach him some ninjutsu. This man can not draw Bolt's face right through out this entire chapter so far.

They bond over their neglectful fathers. My urge to just skip through this increases. The Butler finds them when Richie is training. Then tries to stop it but realizes that Richie is having more fun learning to be a ninja then collecting rare trading cards. They continue to bond. Richie dreams of becoming a ninja, and Bolt dream of becoming a second Sasuke. Bolt gives over the card Richie doesn't have.

Oh you got to be kidding me "The Bulter is the Villain!"

It was kitten. This was pointless. Most of the chapter was a waste of time. The art was worst then it has been in months (could be kishimoto wasn't involved as much as before because the anime started). The plot was completely cliché, and predictable. Oh also they had an omaka at the end making fun of Shino being forgettable again because that never got old!

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 April 2022 - 06:59 AM.

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:21 PM

If you don't break down first. Godspeed :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:27 PM

Generic movie plot continues...

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:41 PM

Summary time. Finally. A lot of this has to do with that god damn Card Game.

So it starts out in a big hotel, that Richie Rich's Father completely rented out for themselves. Richie wants to see a shadow clone, which Bolt reluctantly does. God The Art! Is that a face?! Bolt is annoyed when he is compared to his old man. Oh the kids does do the harem jutsu. i like that hair which is better then his normal hair but god that face. This does not have any effect on Richie Rich because he see woman like that come in and out of the house every day. Bolt gets increasingly annoyed.

I like Richie. He more likable then Bolt.

So Bolt lashes out at Richie telling him he has no friends. Which Richie responds "aren't they friends?" Bolt continues to act like an ass.

The the card game appears. Oh joy. Turns out the kid has a lot of the cards (except the card that Bolt has a dozen of) even the one Bolt been looking for. Five Buck Sasuke. Richie says he can have that card. A GISA Card...GAAAAAAH!

So Richie mentions that the Credit Card was his father's gift to him on his Birthday. Which makes Bolt finally shut up. He has some internal thoughts that I don't care about, and Richie ask him to teach him some ninjutsu. This man can not draw Bolt's face right through out this entire chapter so far.

They bond over their neglectful fathers. My urge to just skip through this increases. The Butler finds them when Richie is training. Tries to stop it but realizes that Richie is having more fun learning to be a ninja then collecting rare trading cards. They continue to bond. Bolt gives over the card Richie doesn't have.

Oh you got to be kidding me "The Bulter is the Villain!"

It was kitten. This was pointless. Most of the chapter was a waste of time. The art was worst then it has been in months. The plot was completely clique, and predictable. Oh an they had at omaka at the end making fun of Shino being forgettable again because that never gets old!

To sum it up short" another worthless kitten chapter" I'm not surprised at all. -_-

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:47 PM

To sum it up short" another worthless kitten chapter" I'm not surprised at all. -_-

Remember this is 45 pages long. I skipped no important detail. Look at how short that summary is. This is a monthly series.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 02 May 2017 - 11:48 PM.

#6 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 02 May 2017 - 11:54 PM

No wonder Bolt looks like a Yugioh protagonist IT ALL MAKES SENSE TO ME NOW HE'S EVEN GOT THE HAIR

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:07 AM

Remember this is 45 pages long. I skipped no important detail. Look at how short that summary is. This is a monthly series.

I have a feeling the only thing keeping this series alive is the merchandise. Because if there weren't any merch at all I'm sure the series would have die a long time ago. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:25 AM

You had me at pulls out a GISA Card.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dafuq that I just read.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:40 AM

And there's no art to back it up.

#10 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:13 AM

Who the hell read this garbage ?? The story and plot is kitten , the character is kitten , the art is kitten they are all ugly .... there's nothing.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#11 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:17 AM

Who the hell read this garbage ?? The story and plot is kitten , the character is kitten , the art is kitten they are all ugly .... there's nothing.

That's why I think the merchandise is the only thing keeping the manga alive since last I checked the sales rating for manga volumes were dropping. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:20 AM

AWWW, no loli waifu bait this month? :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#13 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:25 AM

Me.

That's why I think the merchandise is the only thing keeping the manga alive since last I checked the sales rating for manga volumes were dropping. 

What merchandise does this franchise have anyways?

No. Honestly, there was so little in this chapter other then the bonding of Bolt and Richie Rich that they might as well have just put in an obligatory scene of one of the girls. This feels like Chapter 2 of Naruto but takes 5 chapters to get through.

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:28 AM

Is this a new manga?

ナルサク

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 04:46 AM

Yes.

I seriously can't tell if this is filler or not. It's so borderline filler.

#16 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 05:30 AM

Lol

Me.

What merchandise does this franchise have anyways?

No. Honestly, there was so little in this chapter other then the bonding of Bolt and Richie Rich that they might as well have just put in an obligatory scene of one of the girls. This feels like Chapter 2 of Naruto but takes 5 chapters to get through.

Bolded I guess the usual stuff. You know figurines, posters, trading cards, video games etc. It's the regular merchandise any anime would have.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#17 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 06:58 AM

Manga sales is the one who keep this manga alive because well this is a manga.

#18 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:43 AM

It seems the card collection is now a part of the plot like some card game anime. Boruto behaving like Naruto and wants to be like Sasuke, have harem Jutsu like Naruto, talks like Naruto, same beliefs as Naruto and the rich boy is like another young Gaara.

The card collection is a new aspect that's still out of their world.

Is this a new manga?

It's the Boruto manga. The sequel of Naruto. 

Edited by T XD, 03 May 2017 - 10:09 AM.

#19 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:58 PM

Yes.

I seriously can't tell if this is filler or not. It's so borderline filler.

Who's that yes for? No matter what this was completely pointless.

It seems the card collection is now a part of the plot like some card game anime. Boruto behaving like Naruto and wants to be like Sasuke, have harem Jutsu like Naruto, talks like Naruto, same beliefs as Naruto and the rich boy is like another young Gaara.

The card collection is a new aspect that's still out of their world.

It's the Boruto manga. The sequel of Naruto. 

Richie Rich is not another Gaara. He is another Konohamaru. 

It's an aspect of this arc but I doubt it will continue beyond the defeating of the Butler.

Bolt is Naruto without any of his likability.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 May 2017 - 01:05 PM.

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 01:03 PM

For above post on if this is new manga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users