#81 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Dec 4 2011, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sigh... That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the fire techniques he uses are basic for an Uchiha. He never expanded on them, but he DID make tons of lightning techniques and uses it as if he was born with it. SO he's obviously more suited to and comfortable using the lightning element. Hence the 'affinity' part. And no, Naruto did not struggle. Teach him earth and we'll see then. And Sasuke struggled with fire WAY more than lightning, a bit contradictory if he was BORN with it, ne?

ummm dont you figure out your element when your chunnin level anyway?? well at least your supposed to :T

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#82 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:45 AM

Stop this Sasuke conversation.. its like pokemon.. some grass type pokemon can learn water.. and even fire type moves... sorry, thought it had to be said... sweatdrop.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#83 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:48 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 5 2011, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Stop this Sasuke conversation.. its like pokemon.. some grass type pokemon can learn water.. and even fire type moves... sorry, thought it had to be said... sweatdrop.gif

well that makes more sense :o

but seriously this sasuke stuff is getting me confuzzled XDDD

#84 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Dec 4 2011, 04:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sigh... That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that the fire techniques he uses are basic for an Uchiha. He never expanded on them, but he DID make tons of lightning techniques and uses it as if he was born with it. SO he's obviously more suited to and comfortable using the lightning element. Hence the 'affinity' part. And no, Naruto did not struggle. Teach him earth and we'll see then. And Sasuke struggled with fire WAY more than lightning, a bit contradictory if he was BORN with it, ne?

SO what's the problem then? mellow.gif Sasuke's affinity can be lightning but it's not his first. He could have copied it with his Sharingan but is more proficient than with fire. DONE. secondly are you SURE Naruto wasn't struggling with his wind training? He only learned it quicker than expected because of his clones and the drive to surpass sasuke willed him to complete it. other wise it would hae taken him years normally, so it's no different than with Sasuke's Sharingan copying, using a faster method to learn. cool.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#85 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Dec 4 2011, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SO what's the problem then? mellow.gif Sasuke's affinity can be lightning but it's not his first. He could have copied it with his Sharingan but is more proficient than with fire. DONE. secondly are you SURE Naruto wasn't struggling with his wind training? He only learned it quicker than expected because of his clones and the drive to surpass sasuke willed him to complete it. other wise it would hae taken him years normally, so it's no different than with Sasuke's Sharingan copying, using a faster method to learn. cool.gif

So what's your freakin' point? This whole debate was about Sasuke's affinity. So it's decided then. Lightning is his affinity.

Edited by The Tax-Man, 05 December 2011 - 01:45 AM.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#86 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Dec 5 2011, 01:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So what's your freakin' point? This whole debate was about Sasuke's affinity. So it's decided then. Lightning is his affinity.

huh.gif

sooo what are we talking about now?? XD

#87 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:01 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 4 2011, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
huh.gif

sooo what are we talking about now?? XD

The actual topic this thread was created for, I guess.

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#88 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:09 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Dec 5 2011, 02:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The actual topic this thread was created for, I guess.

okay

so you think Bee is gonna get captured??? hes already using his ultimate power-up hachibi!

i hope tobi wanst expecting this :o

#89 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 02:49 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 4 2011, 08:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okay

so you think Bee is gonna get captured??? hes already using his ultimate power-up hachibi!

i hope tobi wanst expecting this :o

Bee might get captured, but I can't say for sure. Him going hachibi already is not a good sign, that's for sure.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#90 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:30 PM

Are there any indicators for when a jinchurikki is captured? Like we know when an Akatsuki member was going to die because he tore or took off his cloak. Because that was the first thing I thought of when Hachibi popped out. "Uh-oh, this isn't going to end well...."

#91 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 03:03 PM

its strange samehada was overpowered when she faces killer bee, she drains the the chakras f bijuus and now she cant do anything against those jinchuuriki , its so funny how kishimoto screw up the things

#92 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Dec 5 2011, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its strange samehada was overpowered when she faces killer bee, she drains the the chakras f bijuus and now she cant do anything against those jinchuuriki , its so funny how kishimoto screw up the things

You're forgetting that Samehada has to actually touch any of them to use its special abilities. The only use of Samehada by Killer Bee thus far is to throw it at one of them, and the Jinchuuriki dodged it. It's a sword, it has to hit something.

I doubt Kishi 'screwed' anything up when it hasn't had a chance to hit anything....dry.gif

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 05 December 2011 - 06:24 PM.

#93 Kuraudo

Kuraudo

Dattebayo!

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, Art (Photoshop, Drawing, Painting etc.), Manga, Anime, Hardware &amp; Software genius, Tennis, Music... :)

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

Nice chapter. I liked the Bee's perverted moments. biggrin.gif I think that this is gonna be a tough battle because they all are the jinchurikis + have sharingan & rinnegan. Triple trouble for Naruto & Bee.

Anyway, I want some more action! wink.gif

#94 Thomas

Thomas

Chakra Water Walker

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Dec 5 2011, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're forgetting that Samehada has to actually touch any of them to use its special abilities. The only use of Samehada by Killer Bee thus far is to throw it at one of them, and the Jinchuuriki dodged it. It's a sword, it has to hit something.

I doubt Kishi 'screwed' anything up when it hasn't had a chance to hit anything....dry.gif

he could use it to absorb their chakra even their abilities like kisame did against killer's bee raiton

#95 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:07 AM

QUOTE (The Tax-Man @ Dec 4 2011, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Never said it wasn't. you were agreeing with ciardha about how copy abilities were not proper skills to be called one's own, so that was contradicting what you were debating about Sasuke's affinity being lightning

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 December 2011 - 12:07 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#96 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:25 AM

QUOTE (Thomas Narusaku @ Dec 5 2011, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he could use it to absorb their chakra even their abilities like kisame did against killer's bee raiton

And it didn't hit any chakra at all. I know that ability, but none of the jinchuuriki launched a jutsu that Killer Bee blocked with Samehada.

In fact, like I mentioned, the only reappearance of Samehada is Killer Bee throwing it... and missing. It's not like every character has perfect throwing skillz, and can hit the enemy automatically.

#97 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 06:54 AM

hey in the last panel of this chapter.....anyone notice tobi just bailed the scene :o

#98 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:26 AM

Almost time for new chapter. happy.gif

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Dec 6 2011, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey in the last panel of this chapter.....anyone notice tobi just bailed the scene :o

Orly? Kishi you plot troll. tongue.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#99 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Lover @ Dec 6 2011, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Almost time for new chapter. happy.gif

Orly? Kishi you plot troll. tongue.gif

Wait what, Madara retreated?
Oh god what if he goes to the medic camp (More of a body count to deal with, take out medic ninja's and already wounded patients. It highers the body count for the opposing side. It'd be, war thinking, a critical place to strike. If you heal the injured, the more valuable the alliance become, the more ninja standing, the more to worry about.. So if he knocks out the medic camps, then he could easily-)
Wait have we even seen Sakura since the huge explosion, thing? argh1.png
What if our poor wife is stuck under tons of rubble ):

Anyway, I hope he, as much as it'd freak me out, goes to the medic camp and Sakura tries to kick ass heheelq7.png And Naruto helps... :wow.png

Edited by Fenris, 06 December 2011 - 12:26 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#100 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Konan-chan @ Dec 6 2011, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hehe..... sweatdrop.gif Sorry... I've been overloaded with work the past few days Jordan.... And exams will make it 3x worse.. argh1.png

@Fenris *slap* argh1.png Why would you think about that!!!! shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif shamefulcry0js.gif The thought of Sakura getting crushed under the ruble makes me want to cry.... shamefulcry0js.gif Dont look at me! *hides*
And you do relize Sakura is fighting with the medic team.... wow.png a_spaz.gif I'll look for the chapter. biggrin.gif

But Naruto's by her side? XD It showed it after he saved her a few panels later, they were back to back fighting off the white zetsus (Or whatever they were...)

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users