Close
Photo

NaruSaku Doujinshi by LadyGT (and more pics)

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:16 AM

LadyGT released a whole bunch of unreleased art onto her tumblr blog, and it's well worth a look!

First of all, read this wonderful short doujinshi.  It will make you feel tons better.  You can download each image to see it in more detail as well!

Here's an unfinished doujinshi that focuses on Kushina and Mebuki.

And finally, a collection of NaruSaku sketches!

LadyGT, if you're reading this, thank you so much for all your art.  It never fails to put a smile on my face, and I'm sure there are tons of NaruSaku/neutral fans that feel the same way.  :hug:

I hope you get back onto your feet, Lady!

#2 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:26 AM

Good idea, Smiter! :D Lady GT has some of the BEST NaruSaku art I've seen!! I'd love to see her take on the ending.

#3 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:48 AM

As almost every one else on this site, I am a huge fan of LadyGT's work. And when I read that she is thinking about doing an alternative ending my heart did a double back flip in my chest. I can only hope that she decides to go through it. 

LadyGT, if you're taking votes on the matter I vote... PLEASE! Oh gods! Please do an alternative ending! I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER AND A DAY!!! 

Of course, it's totally your decision and I respect whatever you decide to do with your time. But as a fan of Naruto and an avid fan of yours, I thought you might want to know I fully support any future art you do and any alternative ending you might want to do. 

:love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love:  :love: 

:nslove: 

Edited by Heartsbattle, 07 November 2014 - 07:48 AM.

#4 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:06 AM

Loved these. She really has a knack for capturing the true spirit of the characters. It was nice remembering them this way...rather than the OOC mess the manga ended on >.<

#5 Kurama

Kurama

Unforgettable

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Heaven & Earth.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:59 AM

LadyGT the best <3

#6 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:47 AM

I love her artwork and always Favorited/liked her arts and it will be nice to see an alternate ending, but at the same time NH/SS fans will say that the NS fans are so in denial of the real canon manga that they are still making fan arts of alternate endings. I think we should accept our defeat and simply forget this manga ever happened. No matter what we do, the canon pairings won't be changed and we will have to live with loving a pairing that was brutally murdered in the end.

Doing an alternate ending will exactly be like how NH/SS fans Photoshopped NS moments into their pairings. I don't want for us to fall to their level. Kishi has declared the result and we should accept it no matter how bitter it is.

In my case I will just forget the whole manga existed ( already deleted all the episodes of Naruto and stopped watching the anime), otherwise I will always hate myself for loving such a manga.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#7 Aeria7Gloris

Aeria7Gloris

The Sun of Dorne

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, NarSak obviously, Rumiko Takahashi, Tsukasa Hojo, Yu yu Hakusho...

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:51 AM

I love her artwork and always Favorited/liked her arts and it will be nice to see an alternate ending, but at the same time NH/SS fans will say that the NS fans are so in denial of the real canon manga that they are still making fan arts of alternate endings. I think we should accept our defeat and simply forget this manga ever happened. No matter what we do, the canon pairings won't be changed and we will have to live with loving a pairing that was brutally murdered in the end.

Doing an alternate ending will exactly be like how NH/SS fans Photoshopped NS moments into their pairings. I don't want for us to fall to their level. Kishi has declared the result and we should accept it no matter how bitter it is.

In my case I will just forget the whole manga existed ( already deleted all the episodes of Naruto and stopped watching the anime), otherwise I will always hate myself for loving such a manga.

I don't really agree.

First; who cares about the SS/NH fandom? We give them those sh*tty chapters, and let them enjoy their asspulled ships.

Second: It's not because Kishimoto made this ending, and that SS/NH are canon despite the fact that the last two chapters are in total contradiction with the rest of the manga, that it means we should deal with it.

I don't have LadyGT's level, Kishimoto's style is different than mine, but if it's too hard for her to ever draw NS again (which I understand, the girl must have been working for years and be really passionate to be this skilled, she's queen) I'd do it.

I'd try my best to make it honestly. I enjoyed the 698 first chapters, and for me the two lasts are not Naruto. I don't regret following this manga for years, it's been an amazing journey, but this end is unacceptable.

Kishimoto has no excuses, editor's pressure? He's a greedy kitten. Trolling the fanbase and kittening up your story on purpose? Sick mind. And if he -by a miracle- thinks his end is awesome... Hella sick mind.

I wouldn't be suprised if Kishi, in the upcoming years, pulls a J.K. Rowling and tell us he regrets what he did.

But I still hope she'll find the courage to do it because she's the best.

Edited by Aeria7Gloris, 07 November 2014 - 11:53 AM.

1417036351-tumblr-inline-nfkkwyo1ry1rsz5

#8 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 11:54 AM

I always loved LadyGT and i'm a HUUUGE fan of her. :smile:

That little short doujinshi made me feel a whole lot better. Thank you LadyGT. :love:  :snuggle:

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#9 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:19 PM

Is that drawings really a Fanmade, because i can't see a difference between this and Kishi's drawings ? :O

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#10 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:27 PM

She's a truly amazing artist.

#11 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

LadyGT has a beautiful talent. For years I've been trying to draw (to make stuff like this) and I just don't have the talent. You can tell she puts her best in every piece she creates.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#12 Namikaze Sakura

Namikaze Sakura

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:05 PM

Thank you, ladygt !!! 

#13 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 02:22 PM

Lady gt has a way with the art. And I really hope she continues to support this ship for the foreseeable future.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#14 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 09:55 PM

Always will love LadyGt's work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users