3333 replies to this topic

#2601 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:02 AM

Aoda vs Garaga (new snake , cobra species red skin)

Garaga able to turn chocho into stone (like medusa :lmao: )

Garaga hates all human because his master betrayed him

A bunch of brat fight Garaga :lmao: :lmao: (this somehow makes summoning creature really low and worthless if a bunch of kids able to do it)

Bruto TNJ Garaga and makes him "HIS" summoning creature. (The comment section filled with "Boruto inherit naruto's TNJ")

Bruto able to summon Garaga now ,... so easy , while as we remember took Naruto a whole lot of time and training , even all of his chakra still not enough and he can only summon a tadpole and he still need to borrow a lot kyubi chakra to summon Gamabunta. WoW everyone says that boruto is genius in the comment section , he inherit TNJ and able to summon big cobra very easy.

I know i said i'm done with this crap but this .... :lmao: this is just .... i'm speechless.

Everything is basically handed out to Boruto. And why the hell does it has to be a snake? If Boruto is Naruto's son shouldn't he sing the toad contract? I don't get it. But then again I don't give a crap at all. The show will always suck no matter what they do. Pierot has ran out of ideas years ago. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#2602 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 05:05 AM

Everything is basically handed out to Boruto. And why the hell does it has to be a snake? If Boruto is Naruto's son shouldn't he sing the toad contract? I don't get it. But then again I don't give a crap at all. The show will always suck no matter what they do. Pierot has ran out of ideas years ago. 

He is Sasuke's student...though does that mean Salad will get the toad, Slug or will everyone just have snakes this time around?...God, I hope Nail doesn't get the toads.

Also yes everything is handed to Bolt because he is Hinata's son, and they giving him all the power the previous generation had to struggle to get with none of the effort..though in this case he apparently is going through snake trials.

Also the snake is red which means he is cool right?

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.p

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 17 October 2018 - 09:37 AM.

#2603 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:54 AM

Bruto able to summon Garaga now ,... so easy , while as we remember took Naruto a whole lot of time and training , even all of his chakra still not enough and he can only summon a tadpole and he still need to borrow a lot kyubi chakra to summon Gamabunta. WoW everyone says that boruto is genius in the comment section , he inherit TNJ and able to summon big cobra very easy.

I know i said i'm done with this crap but this .... :lmao: this is just .... i'm speechless.

Maybe Sasuke taught Boruto the secret to do a massive high level summon with no chakra.. which he some how did when fighting Deidara..  /s

#2604 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:01 AM

Is there any character that have resentment or hate sasuke in this story? , whoever that person is , is going to be my favorite character.

The dude attack a president and get away with it , this piece of S holding a golden card , he can rape he can massacre , he can kill anyone , he can dismember a newborn baby , he can push a that nuclear button and end the world ... and all he gotta do is show/flash that golden card and all forgiven.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2605 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 10:29 AM

More misanthropic stupid garbage that is emblematic of this universe.

#2606 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:01 PM

That letter from Naruto.. omg

First off how is Sasuke “just like the leaf police force” he isn’t even operating in the village.

Secondly the Uchiha were relegated to the role of the leaf’s police force by the second hokage as a means of isolating them because he saw them as a threat. Hell their headquarters was a repurposed prison. Orochimaru explained how the formation of the police force is what marginalised the clan within the village. The first hokage even called this persecution. It’s the key factor that lead to the coupe and finally their massacre. If I were Sasuke I would be *extremely* insulted by such a dumb comment.

This show tries to spin that as a touching moment.. I can’t believe how bad that is..

#2607 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:07 PM

The comments to that video are just hilarious and sad at the same time. It just shows that these people don't really care about anything, but superficial aspects of their own fantasies.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2608 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:53 PM

He is Sasuke's student...though does that mean Salad will get the toad, Slug or will everyone just have snakes this time around?...God, I hope Nail doesn't get the toads.

Also yes everything is handed to Bolt because he is Hinata's son, and they giving him all the power the previous generation had to struggle to get with none of the effort..though in this case he apparently is going through snake trials.

Also the snake is red which means he is cool right?

Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.0.p

It's nice to think they'd carry on the Sage contracts, but they were sort of spotty about in the Naruto manga. Did Sakura ever even get the Slug contract? I mean, it's expected, but I can't remember anything in the manga that ever showed her with any more connection to it than Shizune. And since Sakura quit being a nin to be a mom, there'd be no reason for her to have it now. 

Also, Sasuke with the snakes, that only ever made an appearance during the Orochimaru arc. I don't think it ever came back again. Same with the Sasuke and the hawks. Or the cats for that matter. 

Then again, since Boruto is Sasuke's student...maybe it's just about right that he gets everything handed to him!

@Graven - And yeah, I check this thread periodically, just to see if there is anything worth watching.... So far, no. lol. But I appreciate the discussion. I'm still curious about how it's going to turn out. 

#2609 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:49 PM

Aoda vs Garaga (new snake , cobra species red skin)

Garaga able to turn chocho into stone (like medusa :lmao: )

Garaga hates all human because his master betrayed him

A bunch of brat fight Garaga :lmao: :lmao: (this somehow makes summoning creature really low and worthless if a bunch of kids able to do it)

Bruto TNJ Garaga and makes him "HIS" summoning creature. (The comment section filled with "Boruto inherit naruto's TNJ")

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: That is all

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2610 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 09:30 AM

Sooo.....

I just read from a Comicbook.com article that Oonoki, the 3rd Tsuchikage (for those who care to remember) is apparently the antagonist in the new arc. It seems he drove Mitsuki from Konoha and this weapons maker is working for him. The article also mentions that many Naruto fans are "outraged" (whatever that means), but they're optimistic either Naruto or Boruto can turn him around...

Well, what a great way to kitten on Naruto's accomplishments (if you can call them that in hindsight).

#2611 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 November 2018 - 11:20 AM

Well, reforming him was more Gaara's doing then Naruto's. (Though since Naruto reformed Gaara -thereby making his one of his disciples of eternal forgiveness- its still a failure of Naruto.) Didn't Bolt meet him a few weeks back; like right before this arc? So, yes it is likely he will reform him to show great Bolt is, and again it will probably require little effort from him to do it. Anyways, he is an ancient man with a bad back, yes he may have dust powers, but what threat is he? My guess, they needed "a new" villain that they could tie the story to Naruto, because they are always doing that for their "anime original" arcs. They already did the seven (Neo) swords-men of the Mist last year, a retread of the wave arc, had the Raikage kiss Sasuke's ass a few weeks back, and now they doing the Tsuchikage this time. Either the Sand village & Gaara or that Christmas Cake Mizukage is due next for a filler arc.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 November 2018 - 11:30 AM.

#2612 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 02:04 PM

You know I got bored and decided to pick a random topic on TV Tropes..it landed on Naruto so I decided to read some character pages...Turns out not only is Orochimaru pretty much able to do all the horrific experiments he wants. He actually able to go into the village for parent-teacher meetings and chat it up with Naruto in the village anytime he wants.

#2613 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 03:50 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...................................................... :twitch:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2614 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:01 PM

You know I got bored and decided to pick a random topic on TV Tropes..it landed on Naruto so I decided to read some character pages...Turns out not only is Orochimaru pretty much able to do all the horrific experiments he wants. He actually able to go into the village for parent-teacher meetings and chat it up with Naruto in the village anytime he wants.

That's how you know it's not canon. But it seems like naruto fans will accept anything

#2615 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 November 2018 - 09:38 PM

Has Naruto and Sakura ever interacted in this new anime?

#2616 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 01:03 AM

That's how you know it's not canon. But it seems like naruto fans will accept anything

Even reading the stuff on Orochimaru connected to the ending and Boruto you can tell the people writing it can't make sense of it, and are coming up with anything to justify it.

Has Naruto and Sakura ever interacted in this new anime?

Somewhat due to the Salad gaiden kishimoto wrote. Anything SP wrote unlikely.

#2617 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 02:52 AM

https://youtu.be/OtpmfJU3vEs

basically 8:15 is how i see boruto

#2618 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 03:18 AM

https://youtu.be/OtpmfJU3vEs

basically 8:15 is how i see boruto

*Looks at video see first image* *nearly throws up* Give a bit of a warning! Unlike you, I am required to look at this character to do those summaries. Sadly that first image is only slightly more sexualized then the image from the richie rich arc. Oh he shows that one as well.

That outfit at 0:28 is actually good. This video is about the interview lucky brought up a few weeks ago. His voice is annoying so skipping to your time spot. So, Boruto is about making money? You needed to link a video to inform us of this discovery? Right, I have to go back a bit to see what he is referring to in order to get some context...oh the split between the anime, and the manga -also turns out that even those clowns use Super as justification for their stupid idea; I have pointed out the difference between the two enough and why this doesn't work-. He then incorrectly states that Boruto is one of the top five anime in Japan right now...using the TV Tokyo earning report. Which is only the anime that Tv Tokyo owns the licenses to and as Namenash mentioned most of their earnings it makes is due to licensing their products out to other countries. Oh god that voice. Oh he enjoys the manga, and thinks it is great...well you should know by now how I feel about that as well. Well nothing else worth commenting.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 November 2018 - 03:50 AM.

#2619 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 03:49 AM

*Looks at video see first image* *nearly throws up* Give a bit of a warning! Unlike you, I am required to look at this character to do those summaries. 

Sorry I should've

#2620 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 901 posts

Posted 25 November 2018 - 05:16 AM

Just saw a video from that same channel explaining why boruto and sarada will end up together and the thumbnail is boruto holding sarada like naruto holds sakura in rtn. I guess it's fine to bash ns but also go ahead and take a ns moment for your borusara art

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users