#1 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:09 AM

Ok, the title is super lame I know. Anyways, basically what I want you to do is compare your feelings for NaruSaku in part one to part two. In case you're confused, I'll do an example of my own. Hehe :)

Part 1- I was pretty much a huge fan of NaruSaku from the beginning. I wasn't exactly crazy about them, but I liked them. I also was really doughtful at times of NaruSaku. Secretly, I shipped SasuSaku very lightly.

Part 2- I'm a mega hardcore fan of NaruSaku now. I have no dought in the world NaruSaku will happen. I am absolutely crazy about those two. And honestly, I dislike SasuSaku ALOT. At times in the anime/manga I find myself yelling, "Just Kiss Already!!!" XD

Anyways, hopefully you understood better from that. I'm really interested in everyones opinion on this. Hehe...

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:16 AM

Part 1: Didn't care too much about the pairings

Part 2: Started shipping NS hard. My thought were NS 24/7

Now: I don't give a kitten if NS happens right now tbh. I just want some more Sakura moments

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:26 AM

Part 1: Didn't pay attention on pairings, but hated Sasuke and liked Naruto and Sakura. I was a bit between NH and NS, but I'd rather Hinata to be alone than Sakura (Sasuke should die for me in pt 1). So I was a NS shipper for convenience. But I wouldn't mind NH.

Part 2: Stopped hating Sasuke that much (I guess I tried my best to understand him), but started shipping NS a loot and despising NH. 

Edited by Naruko, 09 August 2014 - 01:27 AM.

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#4 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:38 AM

Part one--under the impression that NH was more likely (both not knowing much about the series and based on what I heard), but think about 30 to 50 episodes in began to like NS without really knowing why. Think it began to grow on me from there.

Part two--hm, aside from preferring NS, not much change that I remember. I don't think I shipped NH anymore, but I think I thought both NH and NS had a chance of happening until I came here and thought the NS arguments presented made better sense.

I'd probably have more clear memories on it if I had felt strongly about pairings at the time. For a good while, my only hardcore ship in Naruto was MinaKushi.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#5 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:46 AM

Part 1: Didn't care about any pairings. I didn't like Sakura back then and I didn't understand SS except that Sasuke had no interest in her. NaruSaku was just meh as well ... it was one-sided and Sakura didn't pay too much attention to Naruto in comparison to Sasuke. I liked Hinata. She was cute back then, but it was more that I liked her than shipped NH. Basically all of the shippings were just there for me.

Part 2: I started to get curious over NaruSaku after seeing the first flirting scene in Shippuden. I didn't ship it yet, but I was curious. By the time I saw Sakura cry for Naruto after discovering he was getting hunted by the Akatsuki later combined with the Tenchi Bridge scene and the unfinished sentence, I became a hardcore shipper of NS ever since.

I started to dislike SS more and more with how negative it got over the course of the series and NH also became a ship I didn't like after seeing some well-written anti posts about how Hinata never thought of Naruto's feelings or how it was very glaring flaw in her character (making her one-dimensional, Naruto-centered, etc.)  

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#6 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

Part 1: I didnt look at pairings in the beginning. I also couldn't stand Naruto and Sakura in the first few episodes tbh. I found them beyond obnoxious and then it seemed like the story wasn't about the main character at all, it was all about Sasuke! I even remember telling my friend the anime should be called Sasuke for crying out loud. After the whole Zabuza arc I started liking Naruto but I was still on the fence with Sakura, and well I never liked Sasuke I really started to ship them once Sasuke was out of the picture.

Part 2: My love for these two has grown more and more during Shippunden. Now they are one of my OTP's and I can't wait to see them be canon!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#7 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:09 AM

Then- I loved NaruSaku.

Now- I love NaruSaku.

Future- I will keep loving NaruSaku.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#8 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

In the beginning I was a SS fan only because Sakura loved Sasuke but then later on throughout the story I started to realize how Sakura only loved Sasuke because of his good looks and then I realized that it wasn't true love because she only liked him because of his looks meaning she didn't really know him like that.

#9 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 05:27 AM

Part 1: I wasn't really into pairings. I thought Naruto and Sakura were cute together.

Part 2: Started to ship NaruSaku hard! 

I was never a NH and SS fan in my life.

#10 talkNOjutsu

talkNOjutsu

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts
  • Interests:Reading books, Browsing the Internet, Driving , Football.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 12:27 PM

PART 1: Not read the manga. Anime only. Episode 3 had me go through an array of emotions. :sweat:  I loved Naruto's crush on Sakura, thought it was cute. When she treated him like an outcast, I despised her. When she talked on how she felt about Naruto and called him annoying and then straight away started to fangirl Sasuke, I was like ' Screw this girl Naruto. You can do better.' :hm: But then she feels sorry about that and tells herself she won't treat Nauto badly. I felt better about her then. Chuunin exam tenth question was the point I started loving her character where it was shown that deep down, Sakura cared about Naruto and his dream more than anything else. And that smile she gives after learning it was Naruto who saved her from Gaara, wow. :wub:  Naruto's hospital scene sad face had me so sad and then when she asks Naruto to bring Sasuke back to her,it left me doubting NS. But then she realizes its Naruto who has been always there for her and feels guilty of what she said in chapter 3, that one scene where I hated her. I realized that NS was meant to be at that point. :happy:

PART 2: Part 2 starts off with Sakura being physically attracted to Naruto. Loved that scene. :D  And then its all about Sakura and Naruto connecting on an emotional level like no other characters have in this manga. She sheds tears on learning the fate of Jinchuurikis, she is devastated that she can't be of much help to Naruto and she is ready to give up searching for Sasuke when she sees Naruto's condition after four-tails. These chapters made me totally fall in love with the idea of NS and its great that there has not been a chapter since where I had to doubt the credibility of this pairing. :happy:  Special mention to Kage arc confession , 630 and 663 where Sakura's care and support for Naruto is highlighted.

#11 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:03 PM

First started reading Naruto either back in 03 or 04. Years are starting to blur together o_O

Anyways...

Part 1: From the get go, I was on board the NaruSaku ship. Actually, the first chapter I ever read was right after Sasuke "died" from the Haku needle attack. I actually thought Sasuke was dead for good and NaruSaku would have an easy path to victory  :lol:

Part 2: I don't really think I've changed my view. Mainly because NaruSaku continued to have moments that kept building the pairing up. Despite not enjoying the Naruto manga as much as I once did, I am still solidly in the NaruSaku camp.

I think what has been great through parts one and two is that NaruSaku has continually been building, a good example is the "NaruSaku The Build Up" Thread. 

If there's one thing I think Kishi understands, it's that you don't make a relationship with nothing. You build it on a firm foundation. Brick by brick.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#12 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 01:49 PM

part 1-I love sakura from the beginning so i shipped sasusaku because of sakura and i thought they were cute but after seeing naruto's sad face when sakura hugged sasuke i thought hero needs to get the girl he loves and then shipped narusaku.I never care about hinata and naruhina because of hinata.She was a weirdo and pyscho to me.Her eyes were creepy enough to me so I never dare to ship nh.

part 2-I shipped ns without any doubt.I didn't change my mind.Maybe hinata looked better with long hair,i didn't care about nh.She was still a useless weirdo to me.Sasusaku was a totally fiasco.

now-I'm a hardcore narusaku fan.I hate sasusaku and I am disgusted about nh

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#13 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 09 August 2014 - 02:27 PM

I can't believe I used to support SS pairing back then. I was a fool to do that and then I saw NS pairing and I said NS pairing is better than SS

#14 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:55 PM

I can't believe I used to support SS pairing back then. I was a fool to do that and then I saw NS pairing and I said NS pairing is better than SS

Its alright.Better late than never  :thumb:  

Atleast you saw the light, the same can't be said of your former fellow fans  :chuckle:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#15 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

Its alright.Better late than never  :thumb:  

Atleast you saw the light, the same can't be said of your former fellow fans  :chuckle:

Yeah your right thanks for the support :happy: :narusaku:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Narusaku

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users