The End of LiveChat (LC)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

#41 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:31 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Feb 9 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, it was just a drama-filled year that I am *so* glad has not repeated itself since then happy.gif

Lol, quote and post related? If so, then I'm happy to! laugh.gif

Anyway, LC yesterday was cool. I even had some lag, which has been a while, so I guess people still come on when they have the time.

And guys, once again: we're not asking anyone why they don't spend their lives in LC. Why you come on or not is irrelevant as this is supposed to be a voluntary option for the members to chat when they have the time to. If you don't have time to step by LC, or if you can't because your platform doesn't support java for any reason, then don't... we're just happy you guys stick with us on the boards. Of course, chatting with everyone on LC can be great fun from time to time, but this thread isn't supposed to threaten any of you to log on whenever you see LC. It's entirely up to you if you want to chat or not, so don't let us dictate when you're supposed to come on. I noticed some members mentioned this when you got on last night, and while I know it might have been said in a joking manner, I just wanted it to be clearly stated once again.

And I do believe everyone has seen and understood just what this thread was supposed to say. LC is here for another year at least, and we know H&E won't be quite the same without it. Alternatives can be discussed as it is, and we might consider some of them (like we considered an IRC-channel), but we also want LC to stay easy to use, and easily accessible for everyone. So don't feel pressed to log on just to "make us keep it", since it's here to stay for another year, and we'll (the mod-team that is) try to open it on a more regular basis since it's mostly our fault for not opening it so you can come on anyway.

Your drill is the drill that will pierce the LC! tongue.gif [/GAR][/nonsense]

Gais gais... we'll talk about this... in another year, kay?

Well said my good man, and I think that we can draw the thread to a close here happy.gif

#42 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 09 February 2009 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Feb 8 2009, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh boy...

Sounds bad, what kind of stuff?

In short terms, a LONG-ASS story that I can't describe in detail. You have to look in the very old threads for that.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users