Auto-Closing Topics [UPDATED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 January 2009 - 02:34 PM

From now on, we are enabling automatic closing for Ninja Academy threads that are at least 2 weeks old.

We will always encourage everyone to give new members a warm welcome to H&E, however we would also like to ensure that old welcome topics are not continually bumped after the new member has already settled in. happy.gif

Birthday forum threads have also been set to auto-close after 2 days, so be sure to join in the party quick!

As a side note, these boards were also upgraded to 2.3.6! There are no real visible changes, however security has been boosted against spambots.

Hopefully, there will be more improvements coming to H&E within the week. biggrin.gif Stay tuned, and thank you all for being part of this community!

UPDATE:

I have now installed a mod that will automatically close old topics that have not been posted in for 120 days (pretty much 4 months). happy.gif If you would like to discuss a topic that has already been closed, please go ahead and make a new topic! After all, we're looking to keep discussions fresh, and opinions/circumstances/information etc. may have changed over time. smile.gif

#2 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

As I said it before, I will say it again:

AWESOME Job, Kage Smiter! :thumbs: :Spoon:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:05 PM

I daresay you have the code monkeys working overtime, Smiter.

*Peeks into office*

Yep. I was right.

#4 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Thanks, Derock! Well, Cloud, I would say that the code monkeys are back after their Xmas holiday. wink.gif

I have updated the first post with info on a new mod that will close dead topics that haven't had any posts for 4 months. Pinned topics are exempt. happy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users