15 replies to this topic

#1 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:08 AM

What do you do when you have something mentally disturbing in your head involving your friends, you need to get it out, and you can't talk to anyone about it?

I just learned something about two of my friends that makes me want to vomit... shamefulcry0js.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#2 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 20 2010, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you do when you have something mentally disturbing in your head involving your friends, you need to get it out, and you can't talk to anyone about it?

I just learned something about two of my friends that makes me want to vomit... shamefulcry0js.gif

Well either tell someone and get it out or let it eat you up inside. Just being honest.
\

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:40 AM

Put it on Facebook. [/jokes]

It's best to tell someone who you know can keep secrets. If you really need to tell someone, then tell someone who won't tell others.

I am bad for saying this, but I am curious on what the thing you are referring to is. What kind of thing did you find out? I know you are not going to tell me, but curiosity killed the cat....good thing I am not a cat.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:45 AM

1)Go to 4chan
2)Click on /b/
3)???????
4)Desensitize yourself

Spend half an hour there and you'll be fine.

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:53 AM

QUOTE (True @ Apr 20 2010, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1)Go to 4chan
2)Click on /b/
3)???????
4)Desensitize yourself

It will strengthen the sickness even more. You want it to become worse? tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 02:54 AM

I hope you aren't my friend who found out me... And... That boy... Ha-ha, just playin' unless you live in Connecticut <.<

Ahem... Anyways, if it truely is eating you:

1. Make sure it's absolutely true (Unless you witnessed it)

2. DON'T post it on Facebook -Glares at James-kun-

3. Get both sides of the story if you decide to talk to them.

Me. I'm a very straightforward person, I don't care what it's about I'll just confront the person, but I'm a crazy-risk-taken girl so don't do that xD. Like I said, be sure your problems true... And heheelq7.png What is it your two friends did? pictureem0.gif

#7 Froot

Froot

She's Certainly a Hurricane

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (True @ Apr 20 2010, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1)Go to 4chan
2)Click on /b/
3)???????
4)Desensitize yourself

No

Bad idea

That place is horrible

Though he does bring up a good point to some extent. You can vent anonymously on the internet, that really helps. You can do that anywhere, except for /b/ on 4chan.

In fact, http://www.fmylife.com/

Spend a few minutes there and you'll feel much better about your own life. Or, if that doesn't work, post your own and get it out.

For example, (these are just the most recent ones)

Today, I fell asleep in school. I had a dream that I had explosive diarrhea. It wasn't a dream. FML

Today, my husband told me he wants a divorce because the spark is gone from our marriage. After I agreed to the divorce, he started to cry like a baby and say that he wants to stay together, but only if he can keep his girlfriend as well. FML

QUOTE (Added for lulz)
Today, I was running through the bush because I hadn't exercised in a while. I saw a bright red flower in the top left of my vision. I immediately thought it was a facebook notification. FML

Today, my boyfriend dumped me for his ex-girlfriend, who, I just found out, is my age, looks like me, listens to the same music, and recently moved to the city to go to culinary school, which is what I've been planning to do for the past year. FML

Today, I saw a professor of mine who I admire as I went into the bathroom. We greeted each other, then I went into a stall and he went into the stall next to mine. For the next five minutes, he had to listen to me having epic diarrhea. FML

Today, I found a cute baby bunny... with my lawn mower. FML

Today, my boyfriend was laying on top of me, looking lovingly into my eyes, when he sneezed, covering my face with snot. FML

Today, I felt the urge to sneeze, so out of instinct I looked away from the computer and sneezed to my left. The rotating fan was blowing at my direction at that moment, so I just sneezed on my own face. FML

Don't you feel better about your own life already?

Edited by Froot, 21 April 2010 - 03:10 AM.

#8 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:24 AM

Hm... I would normally prescribe bashing your head repeatedly till you forget. But that won't be good nuff. Try lobotomy!

But seriously tho. Find someone who has no connection what so ever with your friends or may be living with the people who might know them etc. Just go to Russia and tell some random Army SpecNaz guy about it and it'll be fine.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#9 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:30 AM

@James and @ShippudenGirl

They...did something...twice...in the same day... That requires you to have had the Talk or taken a Biology/Health class to understand.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 21 April 2010 - 03:36 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#10 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:42 AM

When you mean "naughty" they had sex? (I don't think it's a problem to say the word since legally you have to be 13+ to be on this forum)

Well, first... How old are they...? If there only 14 or around that age then you should tell an adult or something.

Trust me, if there that young and doing something like that then you should talk to someone (Such as Guidance person?) A 13-year-old in Middle School just had a baby :| (Though I don't know her I'm in High school) and they really shouldn't be doing things like that, there's risk and things can happen, rumors can spread and it won't end pretty (Can't say I'm an innocent 15-year-old but my Mom got me covered with shots and etc plus I just happen to have had surgery when I was 4 months and I can't have children, it's 50/50 or less)

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 21 April 2010 - 03:44 AM.

#11 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 03:58 AM

Ummm.....going over the top here..... and not to be offensive... I'll take a shot at them being sado-masochistics???? *shot*

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#12 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:05 AM

I have another idea... Slap them fu.png verbally slap them and call them fools. Say they'll regret it.

#13 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 04:28 AM

It sure is getting awkward in this thread^^, sounds like their enjoying Amatomy and Physiology more than Biology. Yeah you should tell someone reliable to keep them from having a baby at such a young age. Which makes things real hard on their parents. happy.gif

#14 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:17 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 20 2010, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@James and @ShippudenGirl

They...did something...twice...in the same day... That requires you to have had the Talk or taken a Biology/Health class to understand.

Yeah if it is "sex" than all I have to realy is "That's it?"

No offense to you, but I myself have seen middle schoolers having sex in the bathroom. Another two on a cruise ship. In my high school, we had several pregnancies in one semester and many other things.

I am 23 years old and I have seen almost everything so far. Trust me on this one. Yes, sex is bad, but it is so common now that I am not surprised by it anymore. Don;t get me wrong I don't agree with it or condone it, but I have seen enough of that kind of situation to not be surprised by it.

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 20 2010, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2. DON'T post it on Facebook -Glares at James-kun-

I was kidding. God, people can't take a joke anymore. Could be worse, I could have said Youtube.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 April 2010 - 07:02 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#15 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2010 - 06:25 AM

yeah people haveing sex in my old highschool bathroom was norm :nosebleed NO im not one of them im a vergin

#16 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 21 April 2010 - 11:18 AM

facepalm.png @ this thread.

Write about it in your blog, and don't create an entirely new thread for something like this.

Closed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users