• Please log in to reply
2431 replies to this topic

#2421 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 02:04 AM

AND YET, we are supposed to take Naruto's position as "realistic and sympathetc" :lmao: NO. :zaru:  :no:

Right it's not cause he's not shown in the situation heck Minato wouldn't even do what naruto as doing. Heck at this point give the job to sakura she's more qualified.

#2422 DrK

DrK

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

Right it's not cause he's not shown in the situation heck Minato wouldn't even do what naruto as doing. Heck at this point give the job to sakura she's more qualified.

Yeah, Sakura doesn't have much of a family to worry about either, so she would have a lot more time for it.

#2423 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:56 AM

Yeah, Sakura doesn't have much of a family to worry about either, so she would have a lot more time for it.

What family the only thing she has is a kid that's not even hers, and yes I will forever till the day I die will say Sarada is not Sakura's kid but Karin and Sasuke's.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 17 May 2018 - 07:57 AM.

#2424 Yyubie

Yyubie

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 03:49 PM

Episode 58 "The Tournament Begins!"

The third round of the exams begins, consisting of individual battles held tournament style. Boruto’s first match is against Yurui of the Hidden Cloud, and Shikadai is matched up against Yodo of the Hidden Sand. Sarada and Mitsuki are up against Tarui and Toroi of the Hidden Cloud, while Inojin and Cho-Cho pull Araya and Shinki of the Hidden Sand, respectively. After honing their skills in jutsu and strategy, the intense battles between the young shinobi begin!

Is it just me or when i saw the name of these characters , it looks like whoever come up with those name they were like "Just .... come on we don't have time!" , you know like so lazy all the name is ugly and looks cheap and basically half of it is from their parents like shikadai .... is basically shikamaru just changed the end with dai :lmao:  that is just so lazy. Just look at it : boruto , sarada , yurui , yodo , tarui , toroi , cho-cho :lmao: it's either they don't want to think or they just "meh ... whatever" or they are against time when they making these character.

Posted Image
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2425 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts
  • Location:Probably stuck in a tree somewhere...SO COME HELP ME!!!

Posted 18 May 2018 - 12:20 AM

This still hasn't bombed yet? 

#2426 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:09 AM

The third round of the exams begins, consisting of individual battles held tournament style. Boruto’s first match is against Yurui of the Hidden Cloud, and Shikadai is matched up against Yodo of the Hidden Sand. Sarada and Mitsuki are up against Tarui and Toroi of the Hidden Cloud, while Inojin and Cho-Cho pull Araya and Shinki of the Hidden Sand, respectively. After honing their skills in jutsu and strategy, the intense battles between the young shinobi begin!

Is it just me or when i saw the name of these characters , it looks like whoever come up with those name they were like "Just .... come on we don't have time!" , you know like so lazy all the name is ugly and looks cheap and basically half of it is from their parents like shikadai .... is basically shikamaru just changed the end with dai :lmao:  that is just so lazy. Just look at it : boruto , sarada , yurui , yodo , tarui , toroi , cho-cho :lmao: it's either they don't want to think or they just "meh ... whatever" or they are against time when they making these character.

Remember this was kishimoto who wrote this around the time after the ending. So "meh...whatever" probably does describe what he was feeling when he was designing these characters.

#2427 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 03:26 AM

Well, to be fair, it's tradition to name the Ino-Shika-Cho kids with the first syllables as Ino, Shika, and Cho respectively. 

#2428 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,091 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:01 PM

Hey look at the bright side, there is no English dub for it yet. That probably means something given how popular Naruto is in North America :party: In Japan some other factors would have to play out for it to completely tank and get cancelled unfortunately

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2429 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,289 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 12:25 AM

I decided to catch up on the Boruto Anime from where I left off which was episode 34 I think that's the Graduation Exam Arc... I think it only went up until Episode 37, and it was alright for the most part.  

The real highlight was this: 

The bits I thought were interesting in here were the Boruto and Sarada tag team against Konohamaru. 

The ending with Kakashi's side was interesting to say the least take it as well. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 19 May 2018 - 01:16 AM.

e0dbeb9b459f14d7d3f2ac2bca31aa7133d8a602

THE INHERITOR OF FLAMES!!!

#2430 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 01:56 PM

I'm kinda getting vibes SP is going to try and give it another big push to be honest. It really, really looks like they screwed the pooch with Black Clover, and are trying to save the lesser of two dumpster fires.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2431 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,424 posts

Posted Yesterday, 01:41 AM

I'm kinda getting vibes SP is going to try and give it another big push to be honest. It really, really looks like they screwed the pooch with Black Clover, and are trying to save the lesser of two dumpster fires.

They are also trying Tokyo Ghoul for a third time as well.

#2432 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted Today, 01:30 AM

Hey look at the bright side, there is no English dub for it yet. That probably means something given how popular Naruto is in North America :party: In Japan some other factors would have to play out for it to completely tank and get cancelled unfortunately

Pfft, back in like 2005-06, CN would air like 3-4 Naruto episodes during the DAY (usually between 4-6pm). And on Sunday they would feature the movies, especially Guardians of the Crescent Moon Kingdom. Best of times!  :sweatdrop:

Are you kidding, Asta's voice sounded like a car starting, or dying. Glorious laughs were had!

Edited by My Living Curse, Today, 01:34 AM.

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users