Close
Photo

Do you like Sai or Sasuke better for team 7?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is better? (55 member(s) have cast votes)

Sai or Sasuke

1. Sai (42 votes [76.36%])

Percentage of vote: 76.36%

2. Sasuke (13 votes [23.64%])

Percentage of vote: 23.64%

Vote

#81 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

it is difficult to say but still i think that sai is better happy.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#82 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Feb 29 2012, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly! Even after Sasuke found out the truth about his brother he still went down the wrong path. Itachi's death should have been the moment for Sasuke to look back at everything he had done, and yet he decided to just continue on the awful path he was on.

Yeah, just because he didn't (to me) want to face the reality of Itachi doing what he did of his own free will, instead wanting to believe what Tobi said that Itachi was just a sacrifice for peace, when Itachi chose to do it because of all he'd seen. Danzo even said it that Sasuke was throwing away the sacrifices made of the Uchiha clan AND the ones Iachi himself had made just to ensure peace.

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Feb 29 2012, 06:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup everything isn't Itachi's fault, Sasuke had a part in it as well. Like I said in a previous post pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional and Sasuke chose to dwell and fester in his past instead of picking himself up and moving on.

And that's why I feel Naruto's stronger; even after learning he was Kurama's Jinchuriki, in spite also of all that beforehand, he still picked himself up, not letting it bug him and allowing him to better understand people's feelings than the people who scorned him early on for what he was rather than seeing him as he truly was on the inside. All Sasuke ever did is just dwell and got high on the fact he was a bit better than others because of his genius and his heritage rather than trying to actually work as hard as he could have. In the long run, Sasuke had an opportunity to give himself a chance at happiness and he threw it away. sad.gif It's why I feel sorry for him in the long run... he chose to make himself miserable and bitter, and in the end, it won't even matter since he's fallen so far.

In fact, in a way, you could say Sasuke's worse than Orochimaru since Orochimaru had altruistic goals he took too far when driven by the death of his parents. Sasuke only ever wanted revenge. Though I often figure his desire for revenge was born of jealousy toward Itachi besides the massacre, given he even admited it as a kid that he hated Itachi due to the recognition Itachi received from their dad, even if it was false praise just so Fugaku could use Itachi in his coup.

#83 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Mar 4 2012, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, It's not bashing if it's true. tongue.gif Bashing is saying something insulting and untrue about someone just out of spite or bias, my dear Merry-chan.

Not that I don't agree that Sasuke is like he is cause of his messed up life but all his actions were chosen himself so It can't be a defence for him un fortunately. Not saying you can't like him, just saying his actions are not forced.

Cause they are. They were just used inappropriately as insults so people branded them as cussing rolleyes.gif

Okay I say Sai would be a better member but Sasuke should still return to the village, not as a member but still have affiliations and come to protect it every now and then. But that's just me IF he doesn't die

i didnt mean that it was ALL itachi's fault. im just saying itachi was the one to mess sasuke up. which causes him to make these stupid decisions.

seriously the little good sasuke (before itachi killed the uchiha clan) would never do these things. its only after itachi did what he did, does sasuke start to build in darkness.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#84 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:13 PM

Alright that's true. cool.gif BUT, he still had his inferiority complex to deal with, so he STILL could have been twisted pictureem0.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#85 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:15 PM

Sasuke had a brother complex he couldnt just leave well enough alone and forget about him.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#86 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:22 AM

Brother complex and inferiority complex are two different things pictureem0.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#87 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 06 March 2012 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 1 2012, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
im not sure if sasuke would still hate the village

maybe he will figure that it isnt the villages fault.

since it is only the elders that told itachi what to do not the whole village.

but i see what you mean.

What I mean is, that he would not destroy it, but still hate it and not return.

#88 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:34 PM

I very much enjoy Sai and his shinnanigans, so I'm gonna go with Sai tongue.gif

Edited by Rainy Daze, 12 March 2012 - 09:34 PM.

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

#89 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:48 AM

its difficult to say but i think sai . you know after sasuke tried to kill sakura i changed my mind , but before that my choise was sasuke because i did not even like sai dry.gif

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#90 Rainy Daze

Rainy Daze

#1 Supporter of Akise Aru

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Interests:ALLLLLL the interests. Yeah, I'll update this later.

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:10 AM

I instantly fell in love with Sai's character the moment I saw him. I'd heard about him way before the anime had reached that point, but I was still kind of shipping SakuSasu around that time; everyone else was doin' it!

Then I saw Sai and it was insta-love! He's just so funny!

/nods all happily-like

Yours is the epitome of unadulterated love. You are willing to carry out an act of justice in the name of said love, and hell you are still walking around trying to get to your beloved after your head has been chopped clean off your shoulders? You sir, are a kittening winner in my book.
Congratulations.

"...my beloved Yukiteru-kun..."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users