• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 23 February 2015 - 04:55 AM

It's been 4 Months since Naruto ended and I've finally accepted it. But I still refuse to give NaruHina and SasuSaku fans the gratification of me congratulating them for their tainted victory especially after watching that piece of s**t Movie The Last. If the Ending of the Manga didn't already turn me 100% against Sakura then this Movie would have, good God does she act like a kitten in it. The scene where Sakura tells Naruto that he only loved her because of his rivalry with Sasuke made me want to see Naruto finally snap at her (In fact I wrote a Fanfic where he does exactly that but it got Flagged on fanfiction.net and taken down -_-). That was quite possibly the most insulting thing Kishimoto has ever written (and we're talking about a Movie where Naruto and Hinata fight the main baddie on the kittening moon!). I've decided that I'll finish collecting the Manga but my NaruSaku fandom is officially dead. In the end maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Naruto didn't end up with Sakura because at least Hinata loved him from the beginning and didn't hold a torch for an emotionally abusive and genocidal maniac traitor.

uc.png

#2 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 23 February 2015 - 10:47 AM

If the Ending of the Manga didn't already turn me 100% against Sakura then this Movie would have, good God does she act like a bitch in it. 

Don't hate the character, hate the motive behind writing her that way.  

Just like every other character and marginally intact plot point in the entire series, Sakura's sensibility, integrity, and continuity was sacrificed in the service of propping Hinata up and giving Hinata the illusion of importance.

#3 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 11:54 AM

It's been 4 Months since Naruto ended and I've finally accepted it. But I still refuse to give NaruHina and SasuSaku fans the gratification of me congratulating them for their tainted victory especially after watching that piece of s**t Movie The Last. If the Ending of the Manga didn't already turn me 100% against Sakura then this Movie would have, good God does she act like a b*tch in it. The scene where Sakura tells Naruto that he only loved her because of his rivalry with Sasuke made me want to see Naruto finally snap at her (In fact I wrote a Fanfic where he does exactly that but it got Flagged on fanfiction.net and taken down -_-). That was quite possibly the most insulting thing Kishimoto has ever written (and we're talking about a Movie where Naruto and Hinata fight the main baddie on the kittening moon!). I've decided that I'll finish collecting the Manga but my NaruSaku fandom is officially dead. In the end maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Naruto didn't end up with Sakura because at least Hinata loved him from the beginning and didn't hold a torch for an emotionally abusive and genocidal maniac traitor.

You've come right where Studio Pierrot, Shonen Jump and Kishimoto wanted to take you to... :mellow:

Go to read 'The Last' discussion thread to understand that this outcome is the result of SP Hinata wank, kittenmoto greed and Shonen Jump editors horny desires (HINATA; HINATA, HINATA)...

Sakura... She was abused, robbed, beaten and raped. Her heroine status, her dignity, her courage, her growth... This was given to Hinata...

[Actually, no! Hinata is not brave, is not dignifient, is not selfless. She is only HORNY for Naruto...]

And this bunch of horny jerks claims to gave her Sasuke to make her happy. :sick:

So please...Don't be fooled by such petty schemes, FullmetalNinja.

If you say Hinata is better (God forbids!), you're on the path to being SP, SJ and Kishi's puppet... :facepalm:

Edited by Niky, 23 February 2015 - 12:03 PM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:49 PM

Don't hate the character, hate the author. In addition hate Pierot and the otaku population who are obsessed with Hinata too.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 01:57 PM

I understand where are you coming from OP, canon!Sakura was completely destroyed and humiliated and for that I blame Kishimoto since he was the one who handled the character.

Unfortunately the Hinata wank was too strong and Kishimoto just didn't care for the story anymore, so he gave up 

So really don't blame the character, ultimately its the creator's fault

Edited by Nar123, 23 February 2015 - 01:58 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#6 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:14 AM

Dude.....

You've come right where Studio Pierrot, Shonen Jump and Kishimoto wanted to take you to and that is to hate Sakura, and make you love Hinata. That's all kittening Studio Pierrot want and sadly man you have now fallen for the trap by them, like others have said all they care about is their Hinata fan wank as they never like Sakura but Hinata Hinata and kittening Hinata.

There is a reason why many many so damn many of us are hating Hinata and we should hate Hinata she destroyed everything that was good in Naruto. So please man we are begging you not to full for this kitten by Studio Pierrot aka the Hinata wanks of the planet.

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:55 AM

It's been 4 Months since Naruto ended and I've finally accepted it. But I still refuse to give NaruHina and SasuSaku fans the gratification of me congratulating them for their tainted victory especially after watching that piece of s**t Movie The Last. If the Ending of the Manga didn't already turn me 100% against Sakura then this Movie would have, good God does she act like a b*tch in it. The scene where Sakura tells Naruto that he only loved her because of his rivalry with Sasuke made me want to see Naruto finally snap at her (In fact I wrote a Fanfic where he does exactly that but it got Flagged on fanfiction.net and taken down -_-). That was quite possibly the most insulting thing Kishimoto has ever written (and we're talking about a Movie where Naruto and Hinata fight the main baddie on the kittening moon!). I've decided that I'll finish collecting the Manga but my NaruSaku fandom is officially dead. In the end maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Naruto didn't end up with Sakura because at least Hinata loved him from the beginning and didn't hold a torch for an emotionally abusive and genocidal maniac traitor.

UUUUUUUUUUH, "Who told you to watch the movie?" is all I can say. :ermm:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 February 2015 - 01:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:58 AM

I see Studio Pierrot and the NH/SS fans have you right where they want you. Congrats. :zaru:

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I'll say it as many times as I have to.

THE SAKURA IN THE LAST IS NOT SAKURA. THAT IS THE EMBODIMENT OF WHAT STUDIO PIERROT WISHES/THINKS SAKURA IS LIKE.

The whole movie was a HUGE OOC mess. Not a single character except MAYBE Shikamaru was IC. Also Kishimoto didn't write The Last. Studio Pierrot did. I wouldn't be surprised if they wrote that line.

Ugh, 'Hinata at least loved him all this time'? I'm sorry. I HATE that excuse. :facepalm: I never believed Hinata 'loved' him. You can't LOVE someone you DON'T KNOW. Watching someone from behind trees for years and not even talking to them until you're 12 and talk for like, 2 minutes, is NOT enough for love. Flashbacks that never happened do not count. That whole MOVIE is a contradiction to the canon manga. Also I'm sure we already established that Hinata's (it's not love so I'll call it) obsession with Naruto is fuggin' unhealthy.

"HYUUGA FAMILY!? HEIR TO THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY?!? PSSSHH. THERE'S NO NAWOOTOE KOON IN THERE. NOT INTERESTED."

"GETTING BETTER FOR MYSELF?! BUT THEN I DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE TO STALK NAWOOTOE KOON."

"NAWOOTOE KOON IS GUNNA DIE!??! BETTER CONFESS AND DIE WITH HIM!!1!!1!"

"WE GOTTA WIN DIS WAR FOR NAWOOTOE KOON. kitten SAVING THE WORLD. NAWOOTOE KOON IS LUV. NAWOOTOE KOON IS LYFE."

"MY PRECIOUS COUSIN JUST DIED TO PROTECT ME. LOLSUX2BHIM! NAWOOTOE KOON IS TOUCHING MY HAND!!! <333333333"

"MY OWN FAMILY, HANABI, WHOM I APPARENTLY LOVE TO DEATH HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED AND HAD HER EYES RIPPED OUT? LOL OH WELL. BETTER NIT DIS SKARF SO NAWOOTOE KOON LUVZ ME!!11!!!1!"

Shame on you for falling into SP's trap.

There is nothing good or romantic or sweet about NH.

I think we all know SasuSaku was never meant to happen. Not like Kishimoto could have left Naruto or Sakura single with Naruto being the main character, Sakura being so focused on romance and Part 3 coming up. :down: I'm pretty much convinced that this ending is a result of executive meddling, bullying AND Hinatards.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 24 February 2015 - 04:00 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#9 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:26 AM

Shame on you for falling into SP's trap.

Come on now, everyone is entitled to feel how they feel without being shamed.

#10 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:34 AM

I agree. But I think we shouldn't be blaming the characters, even Hinata and I know I have the tendency to hate on her too I admit that. The blame rightfully belongs to Kishimoto and SP, and people need to realize that instead of giving them the pass and hating on what are in reality simply lines drawn on a page made to look like people.

#11 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 24 February 2015 - 04:47 AM

I agree. But I think we shouldn't be blaming the characters, even Hinata and I know I have the tendency to hate on her too I admit that. The blame rightfully belongs to Kishimoto and SP, and people need to realize that instead of giving them the pass and hating on what are in reality simply lines drawn on a page made to look like people.

Absolutely.  It's like I said, hate the motives behind writing the characters the way they were in the final chapters and in The Last movie -- not the characters themselves.

But no member of this community should be "shamed" for expressing their frustration.

#12 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:23 AM

You're not the first one to leave and you're not the last one
Just good luck with your decision and direction you choose

Posted Image

#13 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:58 AM

Sure, it's fine to be entitled to how you feel without being shamed. It's more frustration on my part that any NS fan would fall into such an obvious bad spot. :confused: I can't help but get angry at anyone who tries to blame Sakura and tries to justify Hinata.

Edited by Moon_Girl, 24 February 2015 - 11:00 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#14 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 25 February 2015 - 01:00 AM

In the end we must all do what is right for us, we need to take the path that makes us feel comfortable. I can totally see where you are coming from FullMetalNinja, but like others have been saying we can't blame the characters. However that is so freaking hard to to do!!! It's difficult to remember that they don't do things on their own for the sake of (and excuse my french) being a b*tch or douche bag. They've all become so real that we see them as actual people with real thoughts and emotions, but there is someone pulling their strings, and these are the people at fault. These are the individuals that tainted my OTP and my feelings for their future selves. These are people reasonable for me not wanting to drawing any Naruto fanart, let alone NaruSaku, and these are also the people responsible for the hiatus my fanfic went through.

My love for NS is tarnished and while I will always believe in their love and what it could have become I have also moved on. When I think of Naruto I think of my version of him, and the version that many others have created via fanfic, this is the only way, for now at least, that his character gives me joy. In a manner of speaking I'm glad NS didn't happen because it looks like no matter what the ending pair was kitten was going to happen to them. Injustice would have still been served to us and I'm not sure which is worst, not having my OTP canon, or seeing it being butchered and cheated in the end like NH was.

I honestly thought about that whenever I'd get super pissed, but now I just don't care. I'm not putting any energy into this disaster since all it does is bring me grief. No more fighting on DA, Tumblr, or Facebook about how NS should have happened. This whole thing even put a strain on my relationship with my half  brother who is a huge NH fanboy. We haven't spoken since it happened, so yeah I'm done with NS in that department. However I do indeed love Naruto and Sakura deep down, and I always will. In reality only time can tell how my feelings will change in the years to come. I'll always lurk here because everyone here is amazing and this is a place I can always come too to make me smile, regardless of what happened to our Heaven and Earth. Good luck.

Edited by Konohakitten, 25 February 2015 - 01:02 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#15 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 05:38 AM

Don't finish collecting the manga that literally the only thing they want…they could care less about everything else….that single thing proves them right, i know its hard and ultimately its up to you how you spend your hard earned money, but I advise against spending it on anything Naruto related 

#16 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:23 AM

Don't finish collecting the manga that literally the only thing they want…they could care less about everything else….that single thing proves them right, i know its hard and ultimately its up to you how you spend your hard earned money, but I advise against spending it on anything Naruto related 

I agree. Naruto is one of the few manga I bought because I liked the story and wanted to support the mangaka. I stopped buying the volumes around #55 because I was reading online and the war arc was taking my enthusiasm out of the series. When I read the ending, I pulled all my volumes off the shelves and sold them as a set on ebay. I'm grateful that I bought so many of them used on Amazon. I didn't make all of my money back but I recouped a good chunk of it. It doesn't make sense to waste money on a series you no longer enjoy. Kishi's horrible ending and pathetic retconning basically invalidated everything up to the final two chapters anyway, so you can't even go back and enjoy part 1 anymore. Let the SS and NH lemmings piss away their money supporting Kishi and spend yours on a manga that doesn't suck.

#17 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:32 PM

No, it's not the most insulting thing he ever wrote. It's up there and it certainly makes them both look ugly, but nothing comes close to Obito is a cool guy.

#18 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:53 PM

for me it is just a load of kitten naruto now,not only Kishimoto insulted us who think logically but he instigates people to disfuctionale relationships and more.for me Kishimoto is a sadomasochist and a promoter for disaster,it's been a while since the manga it's over but as more time passes I hate Kishimoto more and more.The characters have no fault,those to blame are those who invent and promotes them.

#19 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 26 February 2015 - 04:14 AM

I agree. Naruto is one of the few manga I bought because I liked the story and wanted to support the mangaka. I stopped buying the volumes around #55 because I was reading online and the war arc was taking my enthusiasm out of the series. When I read the ending, I pulled all my volumes off the shelves and sold them as a set on ebay. I'm grateful that I bought so many of them used on Amazon. I didn't make all of my money back but I recouped a good chunk of it. It doesn't make sense to waste money on a series you no longer enjoy. Kishi's horrible ending and pathetic retconning basically invalidated everything up to the final two chapters anyway, so you can't even go back and enjoy part 1 anymore. Let the SS and NH lemmings piss away their money supporting Kishi and spend yours on a manga that doesn't suck.

Kudos to you good sir…..I was planning on buying the complete series just as the manga was about to end (I was utterly convinced that it would be NS, how could u not?) I'm glad I held off though, going to support real Mangakas

#20 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 28 March 2015 - 02:07 AM

(In fact I wrote a Fanfic where he does exactly that but it got Flagged on fanfiction.net and taken down )

Whoa can I read that?

Can you post it somewhere else?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, 700, The Last, The End

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users