#241 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:03 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Aug 5 2011, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I felt like Ed/Rose was hinted at a little bit at the end the first anime, and maybe in the Conqueror of Shamballa movie with that Romani girl who looked just like her. Nothing actually came of it though, as I recall.
I do remember though that one of the OVAs for the first anime, which takes place in our present-day world after the movie, had three kids that looked just like Ed, Al, and Winry going to meet their grandfather, who was implied to be the real Edward. So that could be an implication that Winry found her way to 'our' world and had kids with Ed or Al.

Sorry for taking us even further off topic again, this thread really seems subject to deviating from the Hinata conversation for some reason.

The Hinata conversation is a boring conversation. There is nothing interesting about Hinata.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#242 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Aug 5 2011, 03:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I felt like Ed/Rose was hinted at a little bit at the end the first anime, and maybe in the Conqueror of Shamballa movie with that Romani girl who looked just like her. Nothing actually came of it though, as I recall.
I do remember though that one of the OVAs for the first anime, which takes place in our present-day world after the movie, had three kids that looked just like Ed, Al, and Winry going to meet their grandfather, who was implied to be the real Edward. So that could be an implication that Winry found her way to 'our' world and had kids with Ed or Al.

Sorry for taking us even further off topic again, this thread really seems subject to deviating from the Hinata conversation for some reason.

Yeah even I thought that a little but when i saw Winry I KNEW she was Ed's love interest laugh.gif although they had no couples in the first anime dry.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#243 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Aug 5 2011, 02:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Hinata conversation is a boring conversation. There is nothing interesting about Hinata.

I agree maybe if she did something right after the pain arc I would have liked her as a character more. But since she didn't it just feels boring for her to repeat her love for naruto to herself again.

#244 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

QUOTE (rikakim94 @ Aug 6 2011, 11:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree maybe if she did something right after the pain arc I would have liked her as a character more. But since she didn't it just feels boring for her to repeat her love for naruto to herself again.

Agreed why let Sakura have her moment with Naruto if Hinata loves him so much. Why not run into his arms after her "epic love confession" it just proves that Hinata confessed to get it off her chest. She really didn't intend on doing anything else after that. Instead she falls back to her old way's, and now it's apparent that she will never change. I dont understand why Naru/Hina fans dont see that Kishimoto could be tying to close lose ends with making Hinata sacrifice herself and confess. If he wants Naru/Saku to prevail in the end he had to acknowledge Hinata's feelings so after no other development in her character he decides to have her fight pain. This way she could show that all that her love in Naruto gave her the strength to never give up. Maybe this is her way of showing she's accepted that she'll never have Naruto, she just wanted to be selfish and pour her heart out. That's what I really think about her apparent "rescue" of Naruto. I want some real proof from Naru/Hina fans that this pair will ever happen and so far I've heard nothing.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#245 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Aug 6 2011, 12:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed why let Sakura have her moment with Naruto if Hinata loves him so much. Why not run into his arms after her "epic love confession" it just proves that Hinata confessed to get it off her chest. She really didn't intend on doing anything else after that. Instead she falls back to her old way's, and now it's apparent that she will never change. I dont understand why Naru/Hina fans dont see that Kishimoto could be tying to close lose ends with making Hinata sacrifice herself and confess. If he wants Naru/Saku to prevail in the end he had to acknowledge Hinata's feelings so after no other development in her character he decides to have her fight pain. This way she could show that all that her love in Naruto gave her the strength to never give up. Maybe this is her way of showing she's accepted that she'll never have Naruto, she just wanted to be selfish and pour her heart out. That's what I really think about her apparent "rescue" of Naruto. I want some real proof from Naru/Hina fans that this pair will ever happen and so far I've heard nothing.

Well, its a fanbase so which means that they are never going to give up, or not going to jump ship and just hope that its going to happen, quite unlikely after everything that's happening, I mean that confession was never talked about again, at this point, so which means that any romantic developments that had happen, even if it is one-sided, is gone and its time to move on. But the fanbase believe in one ideal, we believe in another, and that''s the way it is.

Edited by anguyen92, 06 August 2011 - 07:30 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#246 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

Yeah but I Haven't even SEEN anything NH moments after that so the fans are saying Naruto will fall in love with Hinata out of thin air? dry.gif

#247 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:24 AM

You know what my main problem with NaruHina is that most NaruSaku shippers would probably agree with? At this point, them getting together would come right the kitten outta nowhere. If Naruto ever showed ANY romantic interest in Hinata (especially before the time skip), I'd probably come to accept it and wouldn't object to them hooking up, but it's just too late now for there to be any romantic development that wouldn't feel as rushed as a procrastinating college student writing a ten-page essay the night before it's due.

#248 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:47 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Aug 6 2011, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

As a matter of fact, i think she has changed. She got that off her chest, and is now more comfortable around Naruto and others, i even think she lost her stalking spree, and she knows for all her feelings, Naruto only likes her as a friend, nothing more. Otherwise she wouldn't have smiled when Sakura hugged Naruto.

Also in her previous appearance, what went through her mind, was simply what is going on in everyone's mind. This battle is to protect Naruto and Bee. Too bad Naruto and Bee...are already in the battlefield...those two fools.

Also, NH fans don't seem to know how to read manga, in which relationships are build progressively. Not at ounce, like in those silly fairy tails. There is no love at first sight in a Shonen. [however that is spelled] All successful manga build the relationship progressively, and it comes through interaction. Have Naruto and Hinata had any interaction whatsoever outside of the anime? Hardly, and when it comes close...it doesn't happen. Have Sasuke and Sakura had any interaction since the start of the second manga...hardly...has that interaction been positive...nope he almost tried to kill her.

Edited by Strangelove, 07 August 2011 - 02:57 PM.

#249 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:50 PM

^^ Well, we can't tell for sure though, because she only had appeared like once in the 500-550 area, so its really not enough information to speculate whether she's over him or not, though it is possible that she had lost those tendencies.

Edited by anguyen92, 07 August 2011 - 02:51 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#250 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 07:45 PM

Yeah which is why we're guessing though :indutiblaly:

#251 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 29 August 2011 - 10:53 PM

Never liked Hinata's Personality and never will.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#252 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (SakuraUzumaki417 @ Aug 29 2011, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your so right. But we are in the climax of the war and the manga is ending next year, so it would be literally impossible for them to get together. I've tried Slapping the sense and reality back into naruhina fans but they've all created a hinataverse where develpment, chemistry, personalities and common sense don't matter, but fillers do. It just gives me headaches . * takes advil*
The very idea of naruhina happening just makes me frown and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I used to like her charcter but now the fandom ruined it. I'm pretty sure the Anime doesn't count cause the animaters do it and add a ton of bullsh** and kIshi doesn't do it. He does the manga.

You slap and slap but they won't get the message dry.gif Anyways welcome and I like your NaruSaku avatar laugh.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 August 2011 - 01:10 AM.

#253 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (SakuraUzumaki417 @ Aug 29 2011, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Your so right. But we are in the climax of the war and the manga is ending next year, so it would be literally impossible for them to get together. I've tried Slapping the sense and reality back into naruhina fans but they've all created a hinataverse where develpment, chemistry, personalities and common sense don't matter, but fillers do. It just gives me headaches . * takes advil*
The very idea of naruhina happening just makes me frown and leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I used to like her charcter but now the fandom ruined it. I'm pretty sure the Anime doesn't count cause the animaters do it and add a ton of bullsh** and kIshi doesn't do it. He does the manga.

Its hard to get through NaruHina fans thick skulls so I really dont bother with them anymore. And welcome to H&E.

Edited by Amy-chan, 29 August 2011 - 11:56 PM.

#254 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (SakuraUzumaki417 @ Aug 29 2011, 05:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Some people listen and accept logic, they don't deny when they are wrong...
Others are just plain ignorant dumb@$$es that don't, like the NaruHina fans you're referring to. down.gif

P.S. Welcome to the boards! a_thumbs.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#255 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:05 AM

I can safely say that if NaruHina fans would listen to logic, they would have converted to NaruSaku. Spoken by a former NH fan.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 30 August 2011 - 01:05 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#256 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:34 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Aug 29 2011, 08:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can safely say that if NaruHina fans would listen to logic, they would have converted to NaruSaku. Spoken by a former NH fan.

I have no doubt that they would, but they refuse to listen. dry.gif

AboojTi.gif

#257 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Aug 30 2011, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have no doubt that they would, but they refuse to listen. dry.gif

My point exactly. That means NH fans have no sense of logic. I don't mind if they just support but the way they debate and say their pair will be canon is abit too much.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#258 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:43 AM

because they feel Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto because HINATA is the one acting sweet and and considerate to him (their thoughts not mine) dry.gif

#259 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:53 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Aug 29 2011, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My point exactly. That means NH fans have no sense of logic. I don't mind if they just support but the way they debate and say their pair will be canon is abit too much.

Not all of them are completely devoid of logic, just the vast majority are...but that's bad enough as it is.

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Aug 29 2011, 08:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
because they feel Sakura doesn't deserve Naruto because HINATA is the one acting sweet and and considerate to him (their thoughts not mine) dry.gif

Yeah, they think that Sakura is useless and annoying and is still a fangirl over Sasuke (which she clearly isn't anymore). And what has Hinata done for Naruto? Give him some small pack of medicine in the Chuunin Exams? Get her @$$ whooped by Pein? That's pretty much all that I can remember. Whereas Sakura tried to take away the burden that she gave him before (that she regrets ever giving him), showed more confidence in Naruto, cheered him on more, tried to mold herself into a new person so that she would be able to help HIM and not just stand by all the time (like she did in Part 1). Also...that hug in the Pein arc? That wasn't "sweet" or "considerate"? dry.gif
Sorry if I seem like I'm arguing with you, I'm not XD I just needed to let off some steam overall there.

AboojTi.gif

#260 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:28 AM

All that has been said about Hinata has already been said before, and all that is said about her pairing up with Naruto fans has also been said.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users